Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cecil Farner had now been treated to the rigours of both St. Cuthbert’s and Martha Hilbrand domestically, for over a month, and though his appetite for religion of any kind had not budded, his appetite for passing the word of it onto others, blossomed with every spitefully controlled moment of his time at the seat of the ‘Maker’s’ feminine tutorage. He now went to his barred desk with an eagerness, to have his cock strapped ... and found that novices. Judith and Madeline both took special spite in seeing his poking bell feel the sting of their whips when he was questioned on his geographical and political knowledge about the area chosen for him, if his reply - which he found himself purposely giving not wholly correct information - was not received with the full satisfaction of Madam Clara.

The two novices grinned at him in a knowing way, on this particular morning, as Madam Clara’s face beamed with a smug satisfaction, her nipples poking hard with an intensely sexual excitement, not lost on the eyes of her class of gaping pupils, as she held up a dispatch sent from overseas.

“Rejoice! and glory to the Maker! ... I have here a message from Madam Annabelle to say that she and her novices are now to return with the profits of their expedition ... Bayliss has made his mark of the Maker, and will remain there in perpetuity!” As Cecil and the other submissive males chanted ‘Glory to the Maker’ as was the norm now, whenever the name was given in earnest, his strapped cock boned at the lusty applause and their sneering female eyes upon him in particular, having him make wildly erotic guesses about what those ‘profits’ were ... and what ‘perpetuity’ meant from Bayliss’ perspective, the two girls and Martha knowing exactly what it meant.


In a hot and sweaty colonial type building in some humid and feudal part of the globe, Madam Annabelle eyed the steamboat tickets for her return with the novices, a journey they’d start in a few days, and which would take a leisurely few weeks. Those tickets were weighed down and prevented from being blown about by the revolving ceiling fan, by a crocodile skin bag which in turn contained a pouch in which was a considerable amount of gold and silver. Laying back in a leather chair with her legs wide, she viewed the bag with intense satisfaction as her cunt was eagerly licked by a tanned slave, whilst two more knelt naked and erect in waiting their turns if submissive duty, whilst the two grinning novices aided their own arousal in readiness for tongue service, as they whipped the licking submissive.

All three males had been promised passage to the glorious seat of the British Empire for their services, but would only know a trip to their beheadings, when deservedly reported to the authorities by Annabelle ... their deaths assured for either, allegations of rape, or simply male prostitution by the twisted officials she now knew, both pleasing those authorities and an eager crowd at the removal of their heads in a public square. As she neared orgasm at that delicious thought, her mind went to the lot of Bayliss, and the luxuriant content of the bag, for which he’d been exchanged ... her cunt erupting at the attentions to her clitoris of a rasping and subservient tongue as she drifted into her erotic memories and recalled a sordid but thoroughly enjoyable event.

Adorned with only a white shroud and gag, the rear of that shroud stained with the fresh blood of incessant whippings, a near deranged Bayliss was led on his knees by a leash across an oval shaped sandy arena, the baying and warbling of a feminine crowd enthralled at having seen him thrashed at a whipping post, now vented their excitement as black cloaked and hooded woman led him up to a wooden block nearer the apex of the oval, where the feminine elders of their faith sat with contented smiles ... and Bayliss gasped through his gag on seeing Madam Annabelle and her two novices sat amongst them, their contentment at seeing him again, so broadly explicit in their smiles, as the feminine crowd erupted on two naked and lushly tanned women emerging from that apex, wearing only turban like hoods, one carrying a small bowl, the other carrying a gleaming scimitar.

Bayliss’ appointment with these two deliciously shaped women; the one with the bowl, lithe and athletic, the one with the scimitar, buxom and muscular, was greeted with extra special sexual excitement by that warbling crowd of women.who were all dressed in black. He had truly earned their contempt, not just as a male who was known to be submissive to women, but one who had attempted to spread the word of his faith, in defiance of their own. The wearing of black beneath a blazing sun ensured that cunts already sweatily lubricated, were made all the hotter with a lusting arousal as they saw the male in contrasting white, led to that block with a recess at it’s peak, to be greeted by the two naked women, their tanned skins glistening in the illuminating rays of the sun.

Bayliss gaped in disbelief at the smiles of Annabelle and the two spiteful novices, but his cock erected hard with a deeply submissive and masochistic eroticism at having been duped by women whom he thought would be allied to him ... and now to be executed by other women in honour of their faith. As he was held over the block by the women in black, he noted there was also a recess to its base, which allowed the woman with the bowl access to his manhood. The crowd erupted as he was knelt with his head placed over the apex of the block, and the woman with the bowl lifted his shroud to reveal a cock standing high in its lust to know the masochism of death at the hands of women, before a feminine crowd lusting to see it.

Bayliss grunted through the gag as his eyes took in women in the crowd jostling to secure a position where they could see his cock, and mock it accordingly as the hand of the bowl bearing woman put her delicate hand to it. The laughter of the rest of the crowd resonated throughout the arena at the excitement of those women in securing a vantage point, that laughter seeming to amplify his humiliation, as his cock boned with a lusting excitement of his own as he felt the manipulation of a feminine hand.

The crowd hushed now, intent on hearing Bayliss’ reactions to his coming death, as the scimitar wielding woman posed with the blade high, while the bowl bearing woman began to masturbate him with her free hand. No woman watched with more sexual excitement than Annabelle. She had mentored him well, dominating him thoroughly, and had been awarded smug satisfaction on many occasions on reducing him to tears with the whip, and now she’d be rewarded with seeing him serve the purpose of his rigorous training at St. Cuthbert’s in exquisitely erotic fashion.

Bayliss looked to her, immersed in a submissive ecstasy at the pleasure her cruelty had awarded him, his balls telling him the seed was about to be surrendered as he studied her smug smile, with his hands bound behind him, his head on the block, and the graceful hand of a woman commanding those balls to give up their seed, he broke the hushed silence of the arena as he grunted through the gag in the pure bliss of a masochistic orgasm ... the crowd ready to give out their lusty appreciation as the woman with the scimitar arched her back as she readied the blade.

Bayliss’ grunts were accompanied by his ecstatic spurts of hot semen to the bowl, the woman with the scimitar ensuring he was well and truly in the depth of an orgasm ... then brought the blade whistling down, bringing a cacophony of raucous appreciation from the crowd as his head dropped to the sand and rolled with eyes blinking, his headless corpse still jerking seed from a cock still being masturbated. Annabelle sighed with intense sexual pleasure in hoping upon hope that the senses of the severed head remained alert for just a moment after being sliced cleanly off ... just long enough to hear the absolute delight of the crowd at his deserved death.

The echoing crowd of femininity made the joy of their fulfillment absolutely clear, Annabelle and the pompous and haughty female dignitaries now standing to applaud with satisfaction also, Bayliss’ severed and serenely smiling head held high by the woman with the scimitar, her nipples standing hard in pert sexual satisfaction at having put a male to death while the other woman held high the bowl, and with a curt smile, let the semen dribble out to waste in the hot sand ... the evidence that the male had truly earned the death he so deserved, the spiteful contentment of his audience at seeing the copious amounts of semen dribble out from the bowl, awarding him eternal humiliation in the afterlife those women ardently believed in.

Madam Annabelle reminisced long and hard at that beautifully erotic disposal, as her cunt was brought to yet another orgasm at the expense of Bayliss, as she lay back in the chair and studied that bag. Her only regret was that she’d not be around to see the three males being used at the moment, lose their heads in delicious fashion ... but her appetite for bringing missionaries out to know that pleasure, would never leave her.

Far from this being a new venue, as had been inferred to the hapless Bayliss, Madam Annabelle and the women of St.Cuthbert’s were more than familiar with the female sect whom Bayliss was to attempt to spread the word of the maker within, a sect with a faith from which they would never stray from by even the smallest deviance, a sect which abhorred the oppression of masculinity ... and openly practiced the use of males for sacrifice to their own entity.

Many of the women had joined the sect for that one reason alone, and having been either oppressed by male partners in the past, or indeed still suffering it, their covert visitations to this particular corner of the land where that sect of feminine authority thrived, allowed them to practice their faith unhindered. It was also a potent and hotly attended faith for those women who secretly dominated husbands; many of the richer women having made that choice of husband for that soul reason, in fiercely masculine dominated lands where being ruled by a woman was seen as more than shameful, the discretion of those husband’s guaranteed; those haughty women then travelling across borders to witness the absolute triumph of womanhood over the male.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.