Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Despite having masturbated over his submissive experiences at St Cuthbert’s no less than three times the night before, Cecil was still aroused with an erotic potency in the morning, managing to refrain from working the seed his cock, which stood high once more in the early hours, with the prospect of being dominated by Martha ... and knowing she’d likely demand an account of his first day of training, and would taunt him with it. He had promised to attend her residence at a seemingly unholy hour, before dawn, and having hurriedly consumed a breakfast served upon him by maids who seemed to smile at him with a certain contempt, he made his excuses and departed for Stirling Mansions.

With the sun not yet up, he braced himself against the cold morning air as he made for address in the semi-darkness, the streets deserted, apart from the odd furtive movement’s of ‘Women of the night’ as they progressed secretively back to their residences, having earned their keep in sating the needs of males, Cecil nearly bumping into one as she emerged from an alleyway. The buxom and middle-aged woman gave him a sneering smile of contempt as she jutted her full breasts forward and eyed him with an air of feminine superiority ... her specialty in the needs of men made quite apparent to him as she passed, her client no doubt sleeping gingerly in soreness, and relieved of a worthy amount of cash as well as his semen. His cock boned as her contemptuous looks assailed him on passing, as though she could smell his submissiveness.

On arriving at the mansions, he noted several cabs stationary outside, and on ascending the stairs rapidly, and panting, rang the bell. He gasped as a black clad Martha opened the door, the corridor behind her amassed with women of various ages, all dressed in black as per she. He realised their dress was for an outing, the women eager to leave as he dropped to the floor amid their curt smiles and kissed Martha’s shining and commandingly heeled boots ... as was his duty.

“About time too! ... you’ll kiss the feet of every woman here as they leave, then follow us down!” Having plied his lips adoringly to her boots whilst the women immediately behind her sneered contentedly, and assured his humiliation, those boots stepped away from him, to be followed by one lady after another, their pompous pleasure made apparent by their smirking looks and softly cynical laughter as he duly kissed the heeled boots of women he’d never met before, and they not him ... but his submission to them was gratefully received by each. Cecil’s cock boned as he plied his lips to the boots of women he knew would all be dominants, fat, thin, shapely, mature, senior, and youthful, he detected a certain pleasure about the atmosphere which surrounded them as they departed, something over and above the delight that his servile worship awarded them.

On kissing the last pair of boots, he followed the serenely smiling troupe of around twelve women as they bustled their elegantly feminine shapes in black down the stairs, their sweet scents filling the air and having his cock pulse in wonderment at just where he and they were going. Outside in the street, the bold Martha stood tall by the first cab, and gave him a look of sheer contempt as she pointed a gloved finger to the cab door.

“In! ... be quick about it or you’ll earn an extra thrashing when we get back!”. The silence of the chill morning air was broken by the gentle but cynical laughter of twelve or so women, who were now fully aware of his servile status, confirmed deliciously by Martha’s broadcast in ensuring his humiliation before women he’d never seen before. His balls tingling at the lush shame it awarded him as he mounted the appointed cab, Martha then confirming his lowly status further to the three other women within the transport, by having him learn how it was customary for him to travel when in the company of women.

“Kneel on the floor between the seats! ... now!” Both she and the other women smirked at his obedience as he did so without hesitation, her command over him, absolute. He discreetly sighed with a pleasure of his own as she sat and the cab took off, her eyes and those of three senior women upon him, admiring his servility with an air of erotic pomposity. A plump and grey haired woman of sixty or more years, seated opposite Martha, pursed her lips with spiteful thoughts that pleased her, teased by Martha’s first command of him when he’d approached the cab.

“Does he take the cane or whip well? ... I’m longing to see that...”. Cecil’s cock boned rigid, it’s bell coming up close to his belt in that kneeling position; the juddering of the cab had been stimulating enough as he was shown for what he was before these women ... but the curt pleasure and sincerity in the senior woman’s tone - and her want to see him whipped - had his erect member close to spoiling his underwear, as Martha replied in an equally and sincerely pleasured tone.

“Oh yes indeed, Edna dear, the rubber sjambok is going to be a firm favourite of his ... he confirmed his pleasure of it when introduced to it just a few days ago, shedding tears then giving up that uniquely masculine essence in abundance at the delight it awarded him...” The grey haired woman fidgeted with the severe bun her locks were confined to, as she tried hard to control her darkly erotic thoughts, sighing with pleasure as her mature cunt tingled at the thought of seeing him reduced to tears then spending.

“There’s very little I like more, than to see males spend when in tears at being shown their place ... that confirmation of their knowing it by ejaculation in surrender, so wholesomely satisfying.” The other two women smirked with carnal thoughts of their own as Cecil gasped in an erotic fervour of masochistic thought, at the senior woman’s open declaration of her sadism, Martha then having his already throbbing cock pulse with wanting to spurt.

“You’ll see the evidence of his enjoyment of my sjambok when we return ... and I’m sure you’ll enjoy the feel of it, when adding to the signatures it gave him on his introduction to it.” The senior woman gave out a pleasured gasp as she eyed Cecil for his reaction, Martha and the other women issuing spiteful laughter at the gaping male, as he knelt before a woman who was to thrash him for pure pleasure. As the grey haired woman’s cunt poked its well used clitoris to the fabric of her undergarments, one of the equally mature women teased his thoughts with knowledge of their destination.

“I wonder how he’ll take our stance on the event this morning...” She smiled wistfully as she lifted her nose and peered through the window.

“ ... we’re nearly at Wandsworth now ... I do so enjoy attending the crowd behind the walls where the deed of satisfaction takes place.” Cecil’s anus tingled at the mention of Wandsworth, the newspapers full of a recent and notorious court case, a man guilty of murdering his mistress, after she’d threatened to disclose the delicacies of their affair to his wife. Found guilty by a unanimous verdict, he was then duly sentenced to death ... Cecil then remembering the date of execution was today. He was still pondering the other woman’s query on how he’d take their stance, he already finding the idea of their attendance darkly erotic in his guessing at their pleasure in it, when the senior woman who’d soon have a grip on the rubber sjambok, sighed wistfully as she added her thoughts.

“It’s such a shame we can’t actually witness the rope exact its ungiving and deathly hold upon the deserving male, that’s a pleasure that stays with you forever...” She smiled longingly and knowingly at Cecil, sensing he was taking in everything she said, with a certain masochistic pleasure.

“ ... I witnessed several public executions as a younger woman, before that divine spectacle was stolen from us by some prudish politicians at Westminster ... they deserve to hang themselves, for just that!...” She grinned as she watched Cecil’s ears prick up, trying not to make it too obvious that the fact that she found seeing males put to death on the rope, excited him immensely.

“ ... I was at a very tender age when I witnessed the first drop, the atmosphere exquisite and carnival like ... I was taken aback by the amount of women that were in attendance, they chanting the loudest as the cur was led up the steps to the gallows and duly noosed...” Cecil’s cock pulsed with a submissive lust, wishing he could have seen her there ... and seen her spiteful enjoyment as the condemned male was made ready for his deserved punishment. He panted with sexual excitement as she continued, the other women also listening intently ... and Martha sneering with an extra smugness, in knowing something was going to have him live out the things Madam Edna described, in just a few short months.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.