Unholy Mission - Cover

Unholy Mission

Copyright© 2023 by Midsummerman

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Cecil Farner has his life set out for him, his parents deciding that he should 'take the cloth' and become a missionary through an obscure religious sect, despite him having no real faith in it at all. He is also tutored toward manhood by his ex-Governess privately, and soon learns that she and the religious order are inextricably linked. He finds that the order is run by the authority of some very domineering women, whose intention is to put him to good use overseas, but not as he'd thought.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Snuff   Anal Sex   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

Cecil gasped as the hooded priestess saw to it that Bayliss was whipped most thoroughly, till he moaned in an acute ecstasy through his tears ... and disgraced himself by shooting his seed in defeat to the whip, his expenditure much in evidence as it was spurted to the wall painted black, against which the frame was positioned closely. Far from showing any form of disgust or contempt as the whip continued to crack in ensuring Bayliss gave out his milky surrender in full, Madams Sandra, Vera, and Christine, applauded with smug contentment, grinning with a pompous feminine superiority at Cecil.

“See how he gives forth the essence of the Maker, in absolute penitence for his sinful submission ... something we know is within you too, Cecil,” His cock boned to a pulsing rigidity at her casual taunt in somehow knowing his unbending desire to serve at the heels of a woman, in permanence, as the hooded priestess allowed Bayliss the grace of a few more vigorous cracks of the whip ... just to ensure he truly knew his place, and relished it. She flicked her hood back whilst Cecil still dwelt on Madam Sandra’s words with a throbbing cock, the radiant smile of satisfaction from a golden haired and middle-aged woman from beneath it, distracting him from immediate initial thoughts re masturbation; this delicious secondary source, enhancing that desire.

Madam Sandra pursed her lips as she thought of seeing her new charge whipped ... but he’d have to wait till allocated a mentor, as she grinned at the strident approach of the woman with the whip, her smug smile trained on the new recruit, knowing her performance would have thrilled him, whilst behind her, two black cloaked maids appeared one with a bucket, the other carrying towelling, as Madam Sandra addressed the golden haired priestess as per their custom.

“Praise to the Maker!” The woman sighed with a tone which emphasised her sexual arousal at having thrashed a male to tears ... and then on to that penultimate surrender - an ultimate remaining the secret of those women of St. Cuthbert’s.

“Praise to the Maker indeed ... and praise for the selection of new male recruits ... I shall be sorely in need of another in just a few months time.” Her introduction was interrupted for a moment, by the high pitched moan of Bayliss ... and the enthusiastic giggling of those maids, as his striped back was liberally washed with the stringently saline solution within it, their lush delight in causing him further, and deserved, pain, having Cecil know that all females there took pleasure in dominance. Madam Sandra smirked with a pleasure of her own, as she took in both the pleasure of Bayliss’ further pain, and the delight of her novice priestesses in awarding it, before turning her smirk to Cecil.

This is Madam Annabelle, Priestess and mentor to Bayliss, her latest ward ... and about to be posted to the mission chosen for him by us, accompanied by Madam Annabelle and the novice maids you see, showing him so much tender care ... kiss her feet Farner!” Cecil fell to her feet immediately, his cock pulsing in the loose robes as he plied his lips eagerly to the leather of her shoes whilst she trailed the whip about him playfully, his eagerness for submission noted with a pompous arrogance by the women, Madam Annabelle sighing with a spiteful eroticism again.

“Such a shame I can’t take him on as my Ward ... I’d so love to have him know my tutoring with the whip, and see him to the most exotic of our missions with the novices along to see ... but we know a priestess has already been chosen for him.” The women laughed cynically, in a knowing fashion, having him adorn the toes of the Priestess all the more, whilst he had the chance to worship such a superb woman. Madam Sandra then turning her eyes to the freshly whipped Bayliss, who was now kissing the feet of those smiling novices, half his age, in thanks for their cleansing of his weals.

“Of course, you’re on your way with Bayliss later ... a most exquisite positioning awaiting him, and those there, so eager to receive him ... I have the strongest suspicion that you and your novices will be returning alone, so overpoweringly welcome will such a penitent missionary as Bayliss find himself.” Cecil’s anus tingled to match the stimulation of his inflated and poking bell at the robes, at the depth of cynical laughter which emanated from the women over that statement ... obviously hiding a dark knowledge, which he’d learn of in a thoroughly erotic way. Madam Sandra sneered down at Cecil, as a bell from the clocktower gave a dull chime.

“Up! ... time for your first lesson with more males of your ‘disposition’ ... follow me! ... be sharp about it!” Madam Annabelle flicked her whip wistfully as she watched Cecil shuffle off after the three black caped women, the bustle of their feminine buttocks and the prominence of their nipples hard through the black material, showing that they were more than pleased with the obedience and submissive traits of their new recruit thus far. Cecil’s cock twitched incessantly at the surreal world within these supposed holy walls, his longing to become a devout missionary growing by the moment ... then the crack of a whip as they turned a corner within the limestone corridors, had his erection perk even higher. A line of about six or seven males were having their wrists tied behind them, a mature woman of about 60, smiling serenely as she watched two younger women in black delight in the task. Cecil gasped as he felt his hands being drawn behind him by Madam Sandra, one of those younger women swiftly binding his wrists as she addressed the older woman.

“Another suitable recruit for training Clara ... I’m sure you’ll have him enjoy his first day before he’s allowed to return to the clothing station.” She grinned at Cecil’s bewilderment as two novices led him into a room with the others.

“Oh, I’m sure I’ll make his first day a memorable one!” Her smile turned to a sneer as his ears took in the laughter of the three departing Madams, and the novice girls had him kneel on a padded pew-like bench, his thighs up against a broad and flat wooden bar with brassy attachments. His cock bolted high on feeling the girls first bind his ankles, along with all the other males, whilst the mature Madam Clara looked on, then the robes were lifted in turn, to expose cocks which were eagerly inspected by Madam Clara as those robes were then tied about the waists of each to guarantee a full exposure, which, with the aid of the bondage and a flick of the mature woman’s stiff whip, also guaranteed a firm erection from each. With a further flick of her whip, the sneering Madam Clara barked a command which the younger women longed to hear, Cecil noting their eagerness, in their moving prior to the command being given.

“Lock them my girls!, lock them!” Cecil heard the sighs and involuntarily groans of excitement, as working their way down the line of bound and kneeling males, each cock was gleefully taken in hand by the lusty novices, and the purpose of the brassy fittings was made more than apparent to him. Each was a padded clasp, and each male was made to shuffle tight to the bar with the aid of the novices flap headed whips, any erection in need of stiffening, soon remedied by soft feminine hands ... and a swift stinging application of the whip’s flap to the bell, where necessary. Those cocks were then applied to the lower half of the clasp by then taken in hand, and the top half flapped over with spiteful precision by the smiling girls whilst Madam Clara looked on in pompous satisfaction, as each locking of a clasp rendered a bound male absolutely captive.

Cecil’s bell was slimy with pre-cum, the sight and feel of the young woman’s slender hand having it dribble all the more, his heart raced and his anus and balls tingled alarmingly as her hand teased his member to absolute stiffness, having him hold his breath for fear of shooting his load. The smiling girl took extra pleasure in sampling the lubrication, slipping her hand as though masturbating him, and then taunting him in addressing the Madam.

“This one is close to giving up his essence, Madam Clara ... he’s very keen for the lesson!” Madam Clara gave Cecil a sneering look of contempt, her smile then broadening as the giggling novice forced the stiff erection down to the open clasp.

“Clamp that pathetic organ, Madeline! ... show him his place!” The novice felt her charge shudder as she slapped the hinged clasp over and slipped in the locking bolt, holding his cock captive, the pink bell exposed beyond the end of the padded clasp ... and whipped spitefully with the flat of her whip, just for good measure. He managed to hold back a moan of masochistic bliss as the sting reverberated through his cock, the feeling of helplessness lushly appreciated as he squirmed in bondage. He may have thought that his humiliation through the girl’s remark had earned him the unwanted attention of class, novices, and Madam Clara, but his thunder was thankfully stolen as another novice’s shriek of delight, followed the involuntary but hearty groan of a bound male in the next row, his jerking in bondage visible to all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.