Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Note: When the conversation is a telepathic exchange, it is indicated by italics font.

It was after lunch on Dóchas when Kim, Lace and Elsa, joined SueAnn, Dawn and Anna in their room. Elsa was relieved when she saw how comfortable they were. In fact they seemed much livelier than they had for several months. Elsa’s eyes teared as she realized that they had been pretending to be cheerful for a long time. She had gone along with the cheerfulness, because it made their surroundings and situation tolerable. Elsa gave each of them a hug and a warm kiss, but when she reached Anna, she was pulled down onto the side of the bed.

“Elsa, we love you,” said Anna. “We knew that you felt responsible for our situation. Us being drawn into that nightmare was out of your control. Larry wanted to control you and we were the way he chose to do it. Besides, if he hadn’t, he risked exposure.”

“Ssh, you have nothing to feel bad about,” said Elsa. “If anyone should feel bad it is me. It was because of me you were there in the first place.”

“Please, let me finish. We didn’t say anything to you, but that night at Dale’s, we wanted to die to end the agony but we realized that that would hurt you even more, as we knew you felt guilty. After the orgy to breed us, we knew that we would live until the babies were born. Yes, there were times when we became bored, and hope death would overtake us. However, we were very careful to not let you see us worry. We felt we had to keep an upbeat attitude, so you would not despair, since we knew you worked so hard to help us. We appreciated the careful, loving, care you always gave us. Recently there were many times we worried about what they would do when we only delivered twins again.”

“You knew.”

“Yes, we’ve known for at least the last six months. For a while, we worried what sadistic torture we would suffer before being bred again, which would likely include you. Dawn noticed that Larry made a point of coming to see us almost every day. It was usually when you were monitoring the women with the employees, to ensure they were satisfied. Dawn came to the conclusion that we would probably all remain there after the births. This was based on the way Larry acted when he visited, which differed greatly from his actions at Dale’s.”

“The night before last,” said Anna, “I thought I felt someone come into our room. When I opened my eyes and looked around I didn’t see anything, but I definitely felt something.”

“We did too,” gasped Lace and Kim. “We were sleeping, wrapped in each other’s arms, like always. When I woke; wait, I didn’t really wake, it was kind of like a light sleep; but I felt something near me. The sensation was very comforting, in a way.” They paused. “We really can talk better than that; it is just hard to describe.”

“I think we understand,” said Sue Ann. Just then Joyce, Maureen, Betsy, Sabrina, Lorraine and Melody came into the room.

“Understand, what?” asked Joyce, hearing the tail end of the conversation.

“We were just talking about sensing someone in our rooms the night before last.”

Joyce thought for a moment, as she compared her memories with what she was sensing from them. “You could have felt something.” She paused, as she pieced the concepts together. “Wednesday night, or early Thursday, we sent an entity to search through the companies’ buildings. As telepathically capable as you all are, you could have sensed her presence. I don’t know that for certain, but the circumstances and time fit with that idea.”

“Really,” said Elsa.

“Yes, it is likely,” said Betsy. “You can sense another active telepath around you, even if they don’t identify themselves. Ladies, we came up to show you several presentations, so that you can learn more about us, the ship, and several other important things you need to know. These are simply videos made of presentations we made to the first people that chose to join us. They are candid, but they are based on the presenter’s knowledge at the time of the presentation. After the presentations, we will correct the errors made in them.”

“Before we begin, though,” said Joyce, “you should know that most of us were born on Earth. Many of the crew now consider themselves to be a part of this species and society. This society is vastly different from any I know of on Earth. We are open and frank, while being caring and considerate. We are telepathic and use it as a means to communicate, in addition to speech. We do not use telepathy to peer at another’s thoughts, unless we have their permission. Violating that rule will quickly make you an outcast and an outsider. Secrets are fine, but again, we don’t use them against others, or as an advantage to hold over others. Star, would you show the videos.” With that, a holographic display formed in the middle of the room, showing Amy and Jim, as they began the first presentation, many months ago.

When the last presentation ended, it was very quiet, as the women digested what they had seen.

“So, Joyce is a member of Sarah’s Clan,” said Dawn, “and the Command Staff is Sarah’s Clan plus Maureen and Siobhan. Correct?”

“Yes,” said Maureen.

After Joyce and Betsy updated the information in the presentations, they answered questions, along with the assistance of Sabrina, and Maureen. They spent quite a bit of time answering questions, as their guests sought to expand their understanding of their hosts.

As the discussion went on, the women realized just how different their hosts were from anyone they had ever been around. While recognizing the differences, it was also clear that they felt very comfortable there. In fact they were the more comfortable they could remember being. As their thoughts and a sense of their situation began to fit together, they realized just how lucky they were to be there. In many respects it felt like they were home.

“Joyce, would you come closer,” asked SueAnn. Joyce moved over next to her and slowly turned around. Sue Ann reached up a couple of times to touch her, until she realized she couldn’t feel anything without her hands. Her eyes filled with tears.

“Wait, don’t cry,” said Joyce, her voice thick with emotion as she realized the reason for Sue Ann’s distress. “Sabrina, Maureen, let’s show them how to enable their telepathic ability.”

“Good idea,” responded Sabrina.

“Okay ladies, would you like to fully enable your telepathy.”

“I think so,” replied the three.

“When we do it, you will sense our presence in your minds. Just relax and listen to your thoughts although you may not believe them. First we will help Sue Ann fully enable hers, then we assist each of you. Please wait until it’s your turn, as we want to make sure everything is done correctly.”

Together they showed each of the ladies how to open their telepathic links, filter out unwanted noise and, finally, how intruders could be blocked. Elsa, Sue Ann, Dawn and Anna immediately began to bond, driven by the strong emotional link they already had. A similar link grew between Lace and Kim, for much the same reason.

Lorraine watched in amazement and wonder. Melody started her by saying, “It is amazing isn’t it.”

“Yes. How do I handle this if I go back?”

“There are several options. We can talk about them when you decide.”

“I am still not sure I want to go back, but I think it is something I must do. I am concerned about what will happen there.”

“We can’t make any guarantees, but how would you like some house guests for a few days.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well you did say you would like company if you went back.”

“Sorry it slipped my mind. Yes, I would like the company.”

“In that case several us will join you. On the up side it strengthens your security. On the downside it could bias your view when you choose your next endeavor. We can discuss it later.”

“Okay. However, I don’t think you would bias my view of the future.”

“Why?”

“Would you have room for me to stay with you once I am done with the legal issues?”

“Sure. We would enjoy having you stay with us. In doing so it doesn’t obligate you to anything.”

“I understand and I am surprised by the friendship I feel with your group.”

“We’ve noticed that with others and by others. We think it is due to our telepathic link and our natural openness. Although we knew several of Sarah’s Clan before we came here. It wasn’t long after meeting them that we realized the depth of our friendship.”

Joyce said, “Now Elsa, feel my body and hair, just like Sue Ann attempted to do a few minutes ago. Sue Ann, you should be able to sense what Elsa is feeling. It won’t be quite the same as you expected, but similar.”

Sue Ann’s eyes soon filled with tears, as the sensations flowed from her sister’s fingers to her mind. She was ecstatic as she never thought she would be able to feel again. When she looked at Elsa’s mind, she could see that Anna and Dawn were there with her. Glancing over, she could see the tears in their eyes, as well.

“Oh, thank you Joyce,” said Sue Ann, once her emotions had settled a bit. “I love the way you look. Thank all of you for rescuing us from our nightmare. I am very thankful I had these three with me, or I don’t think I would have survived this long.”

“So, now, I understand what Madeline meant this morning,” said Elsa.

“What do you mean?” asked Dawn.

“Madeline’s and Ursula’s groups apparently conferred telepathically, before asking to start a series of genetic treatments to counter the stuff Larry and Dale gave them. We understand that, when the treatments are complete, they will look very much like Joyce or Betsy. The best part is, they won’t be worried about health issues caused by the drugs forced on them.”

“That would be wonderful,” said Sue Ann. Dawn and Anna nodded in agreement.

“Ladies,” said Betsy, “you have a difficult combination of choices to make. We can help your bodies heal so that you can live a long time, either on Earth or here. One key decision is to decide where you want to stay.”

Sue Ann looked at her sisters and then Dawn. “Betsy, the three of us weren’t in the meeting this morning, but I think we would choose either here or at Comrie, over rejoining Earth’s society.” Her sisters, Dawn, Kim and Lace nodded in agreement. “We are very thankful you rescued us. The presentations we just saw, and the answers to our questions, just make us more thankful.”

“Once the babies are born,” said Betsy, “we can talk about your future. The babies will probably be born some time during the next week or so.”

“Everyone, there is no hurry to make your choices,” said Sabrina. “If you would like, you can join me in my activities for the rest of the day.” They looked hesitant. “Come on. Elsa, you are welcome to join us.”

“Go on,” said Anna and SueAnn, “we are safer here than we have been for the last several years. Relax.” They watched as Elsa, Kim and Lace left with Sabrina.

“Betsy, can we really grow new hands,” asked Sue Ann. Betsy gasped, as she thought she had done a good job of avoiding that thought. Sensing her concern, Sue Ann said, “I thought you might have that medical capability.”

“I thought, I hid that well.”

“I guess you did, but, you see, I was hoping. I really miss my hands, more than my legs, and I think the others do as well.” They nodded.

“Yes, we have the know-how, but none of us have used those techniques. When they are regrown, they will be different than your original hands or legs and feet. There are also some very significant side effects.”

“Hey, I can stand looking like you or Sabrina, even without legs.” She then laughed at Betsy’s shocked expression. “To me it is logical that the treatments, in genetic terms, would result in the patient looking more like a member of this breed. That implication was really strong throughout all the presentations you showed us earlier.”

“You’re correct; using these techniques would alter you to look much like us. If I remember correctly, those require at least eight weeks in an incubator, then several more months perhaps more than a year before your new limbs are really functional. While you are in the incubator, you will be in a state similar to a coma. Think about it, we can talk more later. Never having used the treatment regime to replace a body part, we have some concerns about whether we really know how to do it correctly.

“Until we have more experience with these techniques, a bionic replacement for your legs would be a better choice. Actually, we can do that once the babies are born. If you decide on joining this species, there will likely be some improvements in their function, as well.”

“Yes, we can talk about it some more, but I can’t really see a downside. The other thing is, I suspect all of us have already decided to stay, if we can.”

“I don’t think there will be a problem with you staying,” said Joyce. “We just want to make sure it is your choice, and not something you feel forced into.”

“Hell, if anyone is doing that, it was those assholes, Larry and Dale,” she said, sharply. “Even without my current physical limitations, being here seems like a damn good place to be!” Joyce watched, as her spirit began to rise. “You just might have to kick me out to get rid of me!”

Joyce stepped over to her, and sat on the edge of the bed. She reached over and pulled her into a hug. “Sue Ann, we would never kick you out, we need all those with spirit like yours we can find.”

“Thank you,” she said, as she pulled Joyce closer, tightly hugging her. She felt better now than she had in a long time, perhaps since she left home.

Melody said, “Lorraine and I are going to wander around for a while.”

“Lorraine,” said Maureen, “I am not sure you’ve decided what to do about returning so you can go to work tomorrow morning. If you do, you can always come back. We have cell phone service at Comrie. So, after you’ve shared with the investigators what you know, you could express concern about your safety. They will likely offer protection, but you should counter with the idea of you going to stay with friends, friends who live on a remote island. You can give them your cell number so that they can still contact you.”

“Okay, that is a comforting thought. In my brief conversations with Melody and others in their group, I think they are planning on staying with me this week. We sort of danced around the idea of me staying with them when I came back, however we plan on discussing it later. I think we should be back by Sunday afternoon.”

“So you’ve decided.”

“Sort of. Besides possibly being the only choice I could live with and I have no sensation of being induced to decide to join you all. I feel more at home here than I have felt anywhere in a long time. Melody and her friends have been very supportive and a joy to be with.”


It was just before dusk in the glade, when Adam and Briana’s Clan wandered off to talk. They had spent the afternoon talking, playing games, and swimming. The five guys were amazed at how strong and agile they were. A few times, they wished some of their fellow team members were as good. Some of the games they played had a serious side, in that the skills necessary complimented skills needed for their Special Forces work.

As they worked and played together, the bond with the women grew tighter, both to those in their group and, to a lesser degree, all the others. Adam and Todd recognized it, then let the others know of their observation. Both wondered how difficult it would be, once they were back on duty.

Briana spread out their blanket so they sat touching at least two others in their group. Briana began, “Adam, we care a great deal for you, and you are very special to us. We want every moment you are here to be precious to all of us. So, with that in mind, we would like to completely open our minds to you.” Adam started to speak.

Wait,” said Cass, “before we do that, we want to warn you of the implications.” He nodded. “We feel we need to do this now, even though you will be away from us for a while.”

You joining our mind-link is the beginning of us bonding together as a clan,” said Anita. “It makes you a part of us, and us a part of you. It is a very intimate sharing. When it reaches its full potential, we become a single entity for some things, while still remaining multiple entities for others. We will never lose our individual characteristics, although we may absorb some of our mates’ characteristics.”

All of us have received,” said Abaigeal, “the genetic treatment, as you have probably noticed. They will be complete, in about two more months.”

Some of our memories are horrible. They are include things that happened earlier in our life,” said Charlotte. “We used Judy’s suggestion, and placed them in a locked closet. As our mate, you have the key, our love, to look if you want to. We are telling you this so you that understand the reason for the closed-off area of our mind. If you look, then please make it very brief, as no one should see what those people did.”

Adam,” said Cindy, “we talked to Sarah’s Clan before we came about our growing bond. We suggested, and they agreed, that when you go back to duty, our telepathic link should remain. We don’t know yet how strong it will be if we are near Mars, but we do expect to feel each other’s presence. When we actively share, we need to do it so those around you don’t notice you doing it.”

“Wow,” said Adam, “all of you are a dream come true. No, that’s not true. I don’t think I could have a dream this great. I am honored and humbled by your desire to include me in your group, and with the idea that we will become a clan. We have only known each other a few days, and already I feel as close to you as I do to my sister. However, it is a slightly different sensation. My sister and I have shared our love physically many times. My mother and I have also shared the sexual side of our love a few times, with my father’s blessing. What I feel for each of you, is many times stronger, and different, than my feelings for either of them.”

We know,” said Ellie, “Let’s share.” Together, they began to open their memories to each other. As they did, the women found some experiences that they had not yet shared. Some surprised themselves with a recovered memory. Each had some memories they weren’t particularly proud of, but they shared them anyway, as each memory was a part of them and who they were.

Adam carefully peeked at the memories in each of the woman’s closets. He took their caution to heart when he looked inside. What he saw in their memories of those who had been captives, was similar to what he had seen in training films. After the first scene, he focused on the perpetrators faces and tried to ignore the rest. The women were pleased that he didn’t look at what they were required to do, and that he hadn’t focused on the brutality of some scenes. Adam’s face developed a stone mask as he looked in the closets. The look on his face puzzled them, until they realized it was his warrior’s mask.

When they finished, Adam drew Briana to him and began to worship her with his hands and mouth. He left his connection open, so the rest could share the feeling and sensations of his caresses and the kisses he was giving Briana. This let his entire group enjoy the sensations. After a few moments with Briana, he turned to Cass, and began to caress and kiss her. In only a few short moments, the group became deeply engrossed with each other and were soon overcome by a tide of affection and physical contact. Briana pushed Adam onto his back, and straddled his hips. As he lay back, he pulled Cass with him. Briana slid her pussy over his hard cock several times. Each time releasing more of her cream to wet it, before rising up slightly to slide it into her. She shivered. This was the first live cock to enter her since her treatments. The sensations she felt from her labia and vaginal passage were fantastic.

Does it really feel that good?” asked Cass. Briana just nodded her head, and pulled Cass to her for a kiss. As they kissed, Adam moved Abaigeal to straddle his head, so he could lick and caress her labia. He felt her and Briana move. Glancing up, he saw that they were kissing. When he looked at their objects in his mind, he found he could feel their kisses, and sense their passion. He was startled when he sensed Ellie sucking on Briana’s nipples.

The women had experienced their mingled sensations before when they had made love to one another. They were surprised however, at how much Adam’s participation added to the occasion. Briana was the first to guess that the increase was due to their tighter mind-link. Just as she realized that, Adam’s cock swelled then released his cum, triggering her orgasm. She screamed, just as she slumped against Abaigeal. Abaigeal held her while she recovered. Soon, Cass helped Briana off of Adam’s cock and onto her back.

As soon as Abaigeal saw Adam’s cock was still hard, she swung her hips around, impaling herself on it. She relished the feeling it in her. It was even better than the sensations she felt when Briana did it. It had been a long time since she had willingly felt a live cock this way. Her emotions and the love she felt had her floating on a cloud. She nearly triggered an orgasm, when she squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles. Wanting this to last, she sat still, holding him deep inside her, as she looked through her mind at all the sensations she felt.

Meanwhile, Cindy placed her pussy over Adams mouth, to see if it felt as good first-hand as when she felt Abaigeal’s responses. She steadied herself by placing her hands on the two that had decided to nurse on Abaigeal’s nipples.

Abaigeal saw the control for the muscle’s contracting around Adam’s cock. She began to experiment with controlling them. After only a few moments, she was able send a ripple effect through the muscles in her sheath. She knew Adam liked it, as she felt him moan into Cindy’s pussy and also felt his cock swell. Her two loves nursing on her nipples added to her arousal, while she caressed Adam’s cock with her vaginal muscles. Before long, his cock swelled then released its cream, triggering her orgasm. Cindy saw what was happening, and steadied Abaigeal just as her orgasm crested. Charlotte helped her move Abaigeal off to the side, while trying not to suffocate Adam with Cindy’s labia.

Once Abaigeal was lying down, Cindy watched as Briana began to lick the cream from Abaigeal’s labia. She looked thoughtfully down at Adam’s still swollen cock. Anita pushed her toward it. That was all the encouragement Cindy needed. She swung around, to straddle his hips. She felt his cock spread her labia then Anita pushed down on her shoulders, causing it to slide into her. She shivered, as she realized how good it felt when it was something that she desired.

“Cindy, could I show you what I found?” asked Abaigeal.

“Yes.”

“See the muscles controlling the rippling around his cock?” She nodded. “You can control them so they will caress it. From his reaction when I did it, I think he liked it.”

“Damn right.” His comment caused several to chuckle. “I think I will need a rest after Cindy.” Cindy began to caress him with her muscles, while she enjoyed the sensations it caused to flow through her body. With some experimenting, she found a way to relax and tighten her labia around his cock. The sensations from her labia seemed new, or least she didn’t remember feeling them before.

Cass and Charlotte caressed Cindy’s nipples, adding to her arousal. She reached down to caress their pussies and clits, adding to their excitement. Working together, they slowly began to grow their arousal, while the pheromones they inhaled prompted their bodies to respond adding to it. Together they sought each other in their mind-link, to share the feelings, the caring and the sensations as they built to a combined orgasm. Cindy felt Adam’s cock swell and become hotter, as she felt her clit harden just before she screamed in release, joined by her mates. Their bodies seized, as the feelings of sexual bliss washed over them.

As they slowly recovered, they laid down along-side of one another, with Adam in the middle. They all felt very close to each other. Several shivered out of fear that this was a dream, only to be soothed by their partners. They lay there for some time, listening to the sounds of the evening, and the other groups around them.

The sound of a lions roar brought them out of their slumber. They woke up quickly enough to hear the sound of footsteps of something racing through the woods. They chuckled, as apparently the lions had scared off something.

“Can we continue this tonight?” asked Cass with a bit of yearning in her voice.

“Suits me,” said several voices.

“We need to think about going back soon,” said Briana. “The moon will be up shortly, which will help the guys on the walk back.”

“You can see?”

“Yes. It looks much like dusk used to look.”

“Wow, bet that is handy.”

“The colors are true, as well. You’re right, it is pretty neat, especially since before I had poor night vision.”

They gathered up their things and went toward where the trail started. As they walked, they could hear their friends getting ready as well. Once everyone was together, they started up the trail.

“Just think,” said Adam, “two and half more weeks of bliss. I wonder if I will survive.” Everyone chuckled as they too sensed his comfort and enjoyment of those around him.

When the group arrived back at the building, they put away the items they had borrowed for the picnic, then headed for the guy’s rooms. As Todd reached the door to his room his emotions were in turmoil, because he wasn’t ready for the day to end. He didn’t notice the grins on Cathan and Sorcha’s faces, as they sensed his problem. Todd turned to Cathan and Sorcha, pulling them into a hug and a kiss, since he was sure this was goodnight. Hugging them, he noticed Adam and the women with him, enter his room.

“Todd, wouldn’t we be more comfortable in our room?” asked Cathan, softly.

“Our room?”

“Yes, we are staying with you,” said Sorcha, “we intend to be with you as much as possible, while you are here, if that is okay?”

“That is perfectly okay,” said Todd, as a smile spread across his face. Brid opened the door so they could enter.

“Todd, why did you hesitate?” said Brid. “Is something the matter?”

“No, nothing is the matter, except that, from time to time, I wonder when this dream will end.”

“Do you want the dream to end?” asked Cathan carefully keeping her expression neutral.

“Yes, I want it to end.” He paused. “I want it to be real and forever. I find it difficult to comprehend that the six of you want me in this partnership. I love all of you, but I am afraid you will be hurt. My tour with the TTC teams has several years to run. We’ve heard rumors of some just disappearing while on a mission, but there hasn’t been anything official.”

“When we established our mind-link this evening, we began a process called bonding. We will be together for a long time. Yes, you will have difficult days while on your missions, but we will be there to assist you whenever we are needed.” Todd looked at each of them for a few moments, where he saw the love, devotion and conviction in their faces and minds. He relaxed, as he realized this was real, they were a part of him in a way he never thought, or dreamed, could be possible.

“I don’t know that I deserve all of you, but I will try to live up to your expectations.”

“Look,” said Cathan, “we are together because we fit together in so many ways. Together, we have many strengths. Together, we can protect each other from our weaknesses. I love you, as much as I love the others in our group. We came here via different paths, and once here seemed to be drawn together.”

“Come on,” said Sorcha, “let’s freshen up and get some sleep.” She pulled Todd and Cathan toward the exercise room. She went to her machine and began to exercise. Cathan saw that Todd was a bit puzzled.

“You haven’t used one before?”

“No. It was in here this morning, but...”

“Here, let me show you.” Cathan led him over to his machine, and showed him how it worked before going to hers. An hour later, when they had finished, they helped Todd up and into the shower before they going to bed.


As Sarah’s Clan entered the dining room on Dóchas the next morning, Shannon and Siobhan met them. Siobhan said, “Shannon came to me with an interesting discovery yesterday afternoon. She had been looking through the history of this race and society. When she looked at some very old documents, they were written in a language that she didn’t know, when she first saw them. As she continued to study them, they changed to English.”

“I asked the Library-AI why the words changed,” said Shannon. “He told me they do not translate unless requested, then asked me what prompted the question. Once I told him what I saw, he suggested reading the languages and communication section. What I found there was astounding.

“First, the base language of this society is very similar to old Celtic. So similar, many on Earth would not notice the difference if they knew the old Celtic language. Second, many of us have an inherent ability to speak and think in many languages but unless we seek to determine whether we have that ability, we won’t notice its presence.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.