Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Note: When the conversation is a telepathic exchange, it is indicated by italics font.

The stakeouts at the two company’s radioed Clarence that the two groups of women were boarding vans at their respective locations. This was followed by continuous update on the movements of the two vans. It wasn’t long until it was reported that Larry had left and there were two cars still on the parking lot. Shortly after that it was reported that Dale had also left and there were now only one car still on the parking lot.

As he listened to the updates, Clarence thought it was interesting, the effort the two were making to avoid public contact with the women. Even their routes to Dale’s estate were different.

The van containing Kim, Lace and Ursula’s group arrived at the Dale’s driveway first. It pulled under a portico, partially obscuring the view. Although it wasn’t enough to keep the women from being identified before entering the building. Once the van was empty, it was moved to a parking area near the garage. The van with Elsa and Madeline’s group arrived moments later and the women promptly went inside. Two people came out and removed a large trunk from the van before moving the van to the parking area. The trunk then was dragged into the house.

In neither case were the surveillance crews able to identify who moved the vans. The arrival of the trunk was a puzzle, until someone remembered that it was similar to those found at the lodge. Larry’s car arrived first and its lone occupant went into the house. Dale’s car did not arrive until a few minutes later. In both cases, the surveillance crew was able to confirm their identities before they entered the house.

Clarence said, “Everyone that we were expecting is in the house. Everyone is to hold positions, until all sites say they are ready.”

With everyone now at Dale’s house, the cloaked shuttles landed at each location with the Security Teams ready to meld in with those officially there. The shuttles were positioned so the teams could exit and blend right in as the operation got underway. As a precaution, there were two EMTs on two of the shuttles, while the one expecting to pick up the pregnant women had six EMTs.


When Madeline’s group had entered the house, Ursula’s group was already waiting in the foyer. They were naked except for heels, cuffs and a collar with a leash hanging from it. Kim and Lace assisted Elsa with Madeline’s group in removing their restraints. After removing the short chains connecting their wrist and ankle cuffs Elsa said, “Take your chemise off, fold it and lay it with the others.”

“Yes, Mam,” they replied.

Without the chemise, every move they made caused the ball on the end of their leash to bounce against their exposed clit reminding them of their nudity. In spite of their clit being tender, the repetitive contact ensured their added to their arousal. Their combined odor soon spread through out the room, reinforcing each other’s arousal.

Lace said, “What about the trunk?”

“We should have it moved to the living room and unlatched,” replied Elsa. “It is the VP of HR. She got a little greedy and demanded Larry accept her as a partner.”

“Oh.”

Lace left for a few moments then returned with two staff members. They picked up the trunk and took it into the living room where they dropped it on the floor. Lace frowned, but said nothing.

Kim said, “Sluts follow me.” She led them into an open area in the living room. Elsa released the locks on the trunk before joining Kim, and Lace who were checking each of the women. Once satisfied, they moved to stand next to them.

Their wait stoked their concerns about what would happen when Dale and Larry arrived. It wasn’t very long before they heard the men talking. When they entered, neither of them acknowledged anyone else as they continued their discussion.

“Larry,” said Dale, “you’re worrying too much about the bugs Tom and John found in their house. There is no connection that anyone can make between us and those bugs. The documentation showing that we own the security company is so convoluted no one can sort it out. So there is nothing to worry about. We owe our success to those bugs, as they provided us with a wealth of information. It helped us beat them to market with many new products, along with the information to file patents before they did. If we lost that access, it would certainly change the way we operate. Oh, by the way, did you know that our new sluts were friends of theirs?”

“Yea, I saw the report. It wasn’t very complete, since the idiot investigators got themselves killed. It was an interesting accident.” As he was talking, he walked over to Ursula’s group and began groping them as he examined their bodies. While he was doing that, Dale went to check out Madeline’s group. From the way the two men felt and groped the women, it was like they were evaluating a piece of furniture.

“We haven’t had this nice a collection of sluts in a long time, if ever,” said Dale. “Their build and coloring is excellent. They should photograph very nicely. It will be interesting to see how well they perform in the sex show this evening, after we take care of the punishment issue. You gave the sluts their initial shots, right?”

“Yes, and Elsa inserted the special dildos in their ass.”

“Good, it won’t take long before those hormones take effect.”

Dale had Madeline open her mouth and extend her tongue. He then felt her tits before tugging on a nipple. Next he slid his hand between Madeline’s labia to find them dripping wet. “This bitch is already dripping wet.”

“What’s this?” he exclaimed as he felt her labia. “Larry this slut’s labia are quite a bit larger than usual.”

“I noticed that they seemed a bit larger than our past sluts. I may change the labia rings to a larger size.”

“Well they are nicely swollen and dripping wet.”

After a moment Dale, shifted his attention to the next slut to repeat his examination with each one. By the fourth one, his hand was dripping with cream and some was running down their legs. After the last one he said, “Slut Elsa, you did a good job. Here, lick my hand clean.” He held his hand up slightly. She quickly knelt to lick the cream from his fingers and hand.

“On Sunday,” said Dale, “we should wait till just before we return them to their new home to pull their front teeth.” The women shivered when they heard that comment. “With the new treatment methodology, their tongues should change quite rapidly. We’ve had many positive comments about the last sluts with longer tongues. I like the feel as well as seeing them always licking their lips to keep them wet.”

“That may be true, but I think I am going to hold off for a while before we do that to these sluts. A tongue 10 to 15 cm long is nice, but I am not sure I like how it changes their facial features.” Each wondered how a person could manage with a tongue that long.

“Larry, what’s in the trunk?”

“Oh ... That is my VP of HR. This morning she insisted on being a full partner, as well as sitting in on the luncheon.”

“So did she?”

Larry laughed then said, “Yes of course. However it wasn’t quite like she expected. After she told me she was going to be with me all morning, Elsa offered to get us refreshments. Then when she was in a suitable frame of mind, she was shown the fourth floor. When we were in the dungeon, she got tangled up in the pillory and ended up watching the luncheon from there.”

“So let’s see what she looks like,” said Dale. Two women came over and began opening the trunk. First the top was removed then the sides to reveal Lorraine bound kneeling on the base. After releasing her restraints, they stepped away.

“Stand up, Slut Lorraine,” said Larry with a smile. No one offered her a hand as she struggled to move then stand up.

When she was standing Dale said, “Nice body. I gather by the red marks she knows what the strap feels like. What is with the clover clamps?”

“A little bit. Most of those were to help her absorb the first injections. She does have a nice body but it needs some enhancements. The injections should have her blossoming out in a few weeks. The clover clamps should come off. I had one of my sluts put them on her. She screamed like a stuck pig when the needles gripped her tit. Since Slut Jan put them on Slut Heather can remove them.”

“Yes sir,” responded Heather before stepping over to Lorraine.

As she gripped both of them, Larry said, “One at a time.”

“Yes, sir.” With that she released one clamp, resulting in a loud moan. Heather waited a few moments then released the other, eliciting another moan from Lorraine.

“Would you like to see what they feel like?”

“If that is your desire sir,” she replied. As she waited for a response, she was comforted by Sarah’s Clan.

“Lay them on the table.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Nice. What are you going to do with her?”

“Well I am thinking of keeping her as VP of HR.”

“So that is why you didn’t give her a collar or cuffs.”

“Partly, but mostly because that can be done at any time. She does need some body jewelry. However, there isn’t any rush.”

“True. Dinner is ready. Sluts, come with me.” He turned, and walked with Larry into the adjoining room. Elsa, Kim and Lace followed the women and Lorraine into the dining room. Lorraine looked very uncertain. In the dining room, the administrative assistants directed each of the sluts to a chair. When they were all standing behind a chair, they were told to sit. Each pulled their chair out then hesitated slightly when they saw the seat. It consisted of a narrow padded board on each side, just wide enough to support their legs, with slot down the center. Standing up in the slot was a large glistening cock that extended several inches above the seat. It was near the front edge. The intent was obvious. Each did what was expected, they turned and began to sit down as if nothing was unusual. They lowered their hips until the felt the cock head against their labia. With a slight shift in the position, the cock head was their opening. Once aligned, they slowly sank down until their legs touched the seat then slid back on to the chair. They were surprised by the cock’s warmth as it slid into them. The cock, while not overly large, comfortably filled them. Once seated, an assistant connected their leash to a holder on the chair back, effectively keeping them in the chair until released.

“Well, well, we do have a good set of sluts,” said Dale smiling. “From the looks on their faces, they seem to enjoy having their cunt filled by a warm cock. They seem to be adapting very well.”

“I agree. Based on what I’ve seen so far we should be able to use them as company sluts much longer than we have in the past.”

“You know, this is the first group where no one has balked at sitting down. Either we have a group of true sluts, or our supplier has made some significant improvements in the drugs. It looks like we will only have one bitch to punish this evening, before this group does their first sex show. Some new toys arrived, so it should be an interesting show.”

Noticing Lorraine Larry said, “Slut Lorraine, your seat is here.” He pointed to an empty chair next to him.

As she moved to comply with Larry’s command, her expression and movement showed the fear she felt. She had seen the other women hesitate then slowly sit down. When she looked at the seat she understood why and knew that there wasn’t any choice. As she sat, she placed the dildo at her opening. Lowering her hips to finish sitting down she sighed as the warm dildo slid in. She thought, “This might not be too bad. Yea. I am about to drown in my own stupidity.”

Larry watched Lorraine carefully as she sat down. He thought, “Good. This just might work.”

“Slut Lorraine while in this role you are required to acknowledge any instruction verbally. Usually, yes, sir or yes, master is suitable. Failure to that can be painful, can’t it Slut Jan?”

“Yes, sir,” responded Jan.

“How does the cock feel slut?” asked Dale looking at Lorraine.

“It feels very good, sir,” responded Lorraine.

Larry said, “I don’t know about your group, but the individual and group videos from my group made were very good, possibly among the best. They complied with everything Elsa told them and used all the usual toys, even the straps-ons, without complaint. Elsa was done early, so she filmed them sucking milk from the three pregnant sluts. Elsa had each of them wear the mouth dildo and fuck the pregnant sluts with it, after they had given them several orgasms with their mouth. All excellent footage. If there had been more time, I think I would have fucked them before we left.”

“Slut Elsa, how are the pregnant sluts doing?” asked Dale.

“They are doing as well as can be expected, Sir. It looks like they will deliver twins in about 2 weeks, which is about a month early.”

“I thought they were told to have triplets,” said Dale sharply.

Elsa’s face paled. “It’s possible, but I can only hear two heart beats.”

“That is not what they were told to do! They ovulated sufficient eggs then were given sufficient fresh cum to have at least triplets. The four of you have been a real asset to Larry’s company. It would really be a pain to sell the four of you to a baby farm. When you requested we take care of you, each of you agreed to comply with our instructions. As a part of that agreement, you gave us permission to punish you for any failure. We have a baby farm that has offered us a good price for your personal service contracts. Just selling you four bitches to a baby farm doesn’t seem to be enough punishment, though. We could boost the size of your tits by several cup sizes, so you can give more milk.” Elsa became paler as he talked. “With the proper hormone mix, each of you could provide the baby farm with a substantial amount of milk. It would certainly increase the value of your contracts.”

Lorraine gasped at hearing the way he was talking to Elsa. She wondered about the dynamics between the two men as she thought they had very different personalities.

Realizing the new sluts didn’t know the background of the women, he described how the three women were punished for not delivering the number of babies demanded with Elsa watching. By the time he finished speaking, Elsa had tears running down her face as she remembered the pain and the horror. In her mind, she knew that as soon as the new babies were sold, she and her friends would have bigger tits and be pregnant with, at least, twins. She was sure that once that was accomplished, they would be sold to a baby farm, or worse. Suddenly, Elsa relaxed, as a feeling of calm settled over her.

Dale saw the change. “Well it looks like Slut Elsa has accepted her fate to be a baby factory with her friends.” He laughed then with a big smile continued, “The farm who made the offer is working on a technique to modify women, so they will always carry at least 6 babies to term and have sufficient milk to feed them.”

“Lorraine, Larry thinks he might let you keep your VP of HR position even though you’ve invited yourself into an association with us. Your performance this weekend will determine your position in that association.”

Larry said, “Which in turn will impact what I decide to do with you. On Monday, I’ll have a contract for you to sign, its content is dependent on you. Now that I’ve seen you, I think, an increase in bust would look good on you. Don’t you agree?”

“If that is your wish, sir.”

“Not what I asked you Slut,” he responded as he slapped the front of her tit, eliciting a scream.

Lorraine quickly responded, “Yes, sir. I agree that larger tits would be nice.”

Larry then softly caressed her tender nipples.

With that Dale and Larry went back to discussing business and the issues while they ate, ignoring the women. The women were impressed with the food and the service. The only unusual parts of dinner were that they were unwillingly nude and had a dildo filling them. As they ate, the dildos in their cunts vibrated as they thrust in and out, with an occasional deep stroke. Every now and then, it would make a quick upstroke just as they took a bite. They could feel their cream form on their labia, then drip as it built up. The odor added to their arousal.

As soon as everyone finished eating, Dale said, “Madeline and Ursula, pull the lever on the arms of your chair up and then come here.” As they pulled them up, they felt the leash fall against their back. At the same time the dildo pushed deep into them before releasing from its mount, allowing them to stand with it inside them. They walked slowly toward Larry and Dale, concentrating on keeping their dildo from slipping out. They were very concerned about their ability to hold on to it as they were very wet. They knew dropping would have painful consequences. As they approached Dale and Larry they stood up.

Dale said, “Undress us. When you are finished you will be kneeling in front of us and our clothes neatly folded laying on the chair.”

“Yes, sir,” responded both.

The others watched as Madeline and Ursula went about their assigned tasks quickly and carefully. When completed, they were kneeling, sitting on their feet, knees spread, with their hands on the inside of their thighs, the way they had been shown earlier.

Dale said, “Now, open your mouths, as we need to cum.” With that both men stepped between their legs and pushed their swollen cocks into the women’s mouths. Holding their heads, they pushed their cocks deeply into their mouths and began to face-fuck them. On each stroke they pushed their cocks into their throats. When the men came, they pushed their cocks into the women’s throats, with their noses tight pressed against their belly until their cocks began to shrink.

Sarah’s Clan helped the women resist struggling as they knelt with the cocks lodged in their throats. As the cocks shrank, they were able to breathe easier, reducing the tendency to struggle.

“Well sluts, it looks like you pass again,” said Dale with a tone of disappointment. “I was hoping one of you would get sick, struggle or bite. You two are the best cock suckers I can remember. I hope the rest of you are as good. Larry and I like to be able to punish a couple of misbehaving sluts when we get together like this. Remember, as long as we hold your contracts you will serve our employees and customers as they desire. You will do it well. If you fail, then you will be punished. For many sluts, it takes only a little pain before they willingly submit to anyone’s desire.”

“Slut,” said Larry, pointing to a woman near the kitchen door, “is the bitch scheduled for punishment prepared?”

“Yes. Master. Master, there is another that needs to be punished. He is also prepared and waiting.”

Turning back to those at the table he said, “Now sluts, do as you saw how Slut Ursula and Madeline were able to get up. So release your dildo and leash then follow us.” The women quietly followed them into the next room, walking carefully to keep the dildo from slipping out. On entering the room, they saw a group of 20 chairs arranged in two rows, forming a semi-circle facing the two people who apparently were to be punished.

The man was hanging by his ankles with his legs widely spread. His wrists were secured to posts on each side with no slack.

In the center a woman was lying forward on a frame that offered her minimal support. She was lying face down on a horizontal rail. Her ankles were attached the rail a short distance behind her ass. Her shoulders rested against a bar attached to the rail and held there by a leather strap over each shoulder. A band around her head held it upright. Her forearms were each strapped to a platform with her hands laying spread out on another.

Those with Madeline and Ursula shuddered when the saw how the woman was bound. Leaning against a rail nearby were two long knives, similar to machetes. Seeing those, their anxiety quickly began to build as they thought that this scene seemed worse than those on the freighter. Through their telepathic link with those on Dóchas, they heard agreement with their assessment. Sarah’s Clan assured them that this would be over very soon.

Larry said, “Lorraine, come over here next to me.”

“Elsa, seat them and then take your place on the chair on the end, as usual,” said Dale. “My two sluts will sit at the other end.” Elsa hurried to show each where to sit, placing the groups together. Again they sat on a chair similar to those in the dining room. Once sitting down the dildo in them automatically mated with a connection between the seat halves. This time a strap was placed over each thigh and snugged down then secured. The straps were secured such that it would be difficult for them to release. Initially their feet dangled in the air but a band was placed around their ankles to hold them against the chair’s legs.

Dale said, “Now sluts, you are going to see what happens when you don’t perform your tasks with enthusiasm. You have agreed to fill a key role in our companies. It is your duty to keep our employee’s morale at a high level and our customers satisfied. You will ensure that they receive all the pleasure they want from you. You will refuse no request and never hesitate to fulfill one. Each of you have been given a drug that removes most of your resistance to following instructions or commands. We know you are lucid enough that you can control your enthusiasm when performing your new duties. The portions of your videos we watched today indicate that all of you are enthusiastic about sexual interaction. So we know that you have the ability to give our employees the sexual enjoyment they deserve. If your performance seems lacking, there are complaints or you cause other problems, you will be punished. Those punishments will be recorded. These will sell very well because they are real punishment which show it being administered along with your screams, pleadings and the results. For those involving permanent changes to your body, like Elsa’s friends experienced, they bring even higher prices. During those you feel every bit of the pain and watch while them take place. The down side is that it reduces your value to us.

“Now for your entertainment this evening, this slut will loose her fingers one joint at a time. Lorraine will be our assistant. Larry show her how to place the sluts hand so we can begin.”

Suddenly the lights went out.

“What the fuck?” screamed Dale.

“I thought you had backup power,” muttered Larry in the dark.

“I do. This should never have happened. The emergency lights should have come on. Someone will pay dearly for this.”

From a corner of the dark room Zoe said, “Not likely. The lights went out asshole because I turned them off.”

“What? Who are you?” screamed Dale as he spun around toward the voice. “How did you get in here?”

“I walked in,” replied Zoe as the lights came back on, “just like you did. Now it’s time for us to leave.”

“Like hell you will,” screamed Dale as he started to reach for one of the machetes.

“You’re not going anywhere,” said Briana as she pulled his elbows together behind his back causing him to scream. As did Elsa, Kim and Lace.

Larry turned toward Dale and gasped, “What...” He could see Dale’s arms pushed together behind his back but no one appeared to be behind him. “... ‘s wrong with you?” said Larry.

As he started forward, Cathan grabbed Larry’s arms and pull his elbows together behind his back, causing him to scream. She turned him so they were facing each other, Dale turned white when he saw Larry. Larry looked like he felt although he couldn’t see anyone behind Dale.

Zoe said, “Lorraine, go stand next to Elsa.” When Lorraine hesitated, “Your choice. Don’t pay any attention to these assholes. It is solely your choice.” After a moment’s hesitation she began to move toward Elsa.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.