Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Note: When the conversation is a telepathic exchange, it is indicated by italics font.

As Marge and Fred pulled out of the parking lot of the company where Madeline’s Group worked Marge said, “How do the photos look?”

“Very good. We have at least two good ones of each woman’s face. They are lovely.”

“Yea. I noticed that and I’m a bit envious. I wonder how Evelyn and Chad did.”

“Based on the past experience with our dreams, probably just as well as we did.”

Arriving at the US Attorney’s office building, they saw Evelyn and Chad getting out of their car. Neither group had to ask if the other had seen the group of women from their dreams as it was evident by their expressions.

The guard recognized them as soon as they entered and called Clarence to inform him that they were there. The guard said, “As often as you all are here you ought to ask Clarence or James for a badge.”

Marge laughed and said, “We already have but Clarence thought if he did that, he wouldn’t know where to find us.”

Chuckling, the guard released the door then said, “Clarence is waiting for you in his office. He said to go on up.”

“Thanks,” they replied, “Have a nice day.”

When Clarence saw them approaching his office, the hair on his neck tickled. “An interesting omen,” he thought. After exchanging greetings and before they could say a word he said, “Me thinks, this needs to be recorded, that is of course, if you all are agreeable.” Their expressions showed their surprise. “A recording could be very important to all of us, if this is as big as your expressions seem to indicate. It will preserve the details, because when information is retold, it can change a little with time. With these twerps, we need to make sure we leave no loose ends, and we may need to refresh our memory at times.” They all nodded their agreement. “If we get too close without realizing it, we could disappear. By having a recording of this on file, someone will be able to follow the trail we were on. Now having said all that, I presume that this was about the lodge incident.”

“Well to be truthful we aren’t sure, however it is similar. We are certain that we need to share the clues with you.” Each then described their dream and listed the key points they remembered. During this one of Sarah’s Clan eavesdropped on the conversation to be sure none of the critical pieces were missed. They were pleased, as the journalists had not missed any key points and had described them almost perfectly.

“What else?” he asked with a smile. “As well as I know the three of you, it isn’t just a dream you are bringing me.”

Marge said, “Well, before we came here, we divided up and went to both locations. We saw both groups of women from the dream enter the buildings. It was exactly as our dreams indicated. Each building requires an access card to enter. They used their cards, and we saw them talk to the receptionist before going further into the building.”

“Photos?”

“Of course, we have still and video. We know how thorough you are,” said Evelyn with a smile.

“Okay, let’s see if we have enough pieces from your dreams to work out a time line for what you think is going to happen later today.” They looked at him questioningly. “Look, I believe what you’ve told me, however, we need more substantial evidence. The lodge incident has been the strangest case I have ever worked on or heard about. It would have died a long time ago without your talent for noticing odd clues, even if some of those have been strange, but good. This seems to add another element to it.”

“Chad, are you aware of our working arrangement?”

“Yes, I think so, although they haven’t said very much. The ease with which they were admitted to your office says a lot. Even though I work for a different paper, I am willing to work with them and abide by any arrangement they have with you. However, I should talk to my editor before I get too involved.”

“Which company has the three pregnant women on the upper floor?”

“The one these women went to,” said Marge, as she pointed to the photo of Madeline’s group.

While they were working on the time line, an investigator came in and confirmed that the two company presidents had gone to school together. Even though their public face indicated a strong dislike for the other, it was clear from other information that they were quite friendly. He laid a picture of the two homes on the desk. Marge, Evelyn and Fred gasped, as one was the house from their dream.

Seeing their reactions, Clarence said, “Which one?” as he picked up the phone.

“James, I hope you haven’t made plans for this evening, or, probably, the entire weekend. Our three friends are here with me, plus one. With the leads they brought and what we have, it should be enough to initiate three searches.” He paused. “Sure, we can come up there, but do you want the journalists to be seen up there? Okay, we will be in my office.”

“Can you all stay with me until this is over? It could be all weekend and even into next week.”

“Can we talk to our editors?” asked Marge. “It shouldn’t be a problem for us.”

“Sure, use this phone. If they want to talk to me, fine.”

Chad called his editor, Paul Smith, to check in. As they chatted, he described in general terms the story he was working on with his three friends. He told Paul who the friends were, and, generally, what the story was about. He cautioned him that they didn’t think they would have anything until Monday at the earliest. With some reluctance, Paul gave him the go-ahead, but indicated that he had concerns. He was uncomfortable, both with the risk, and the fact both papers would have similar stories.

When Marge, Evelyn and Fred talked to Rob O’Brien, their editor, he pressed them for more details. He was concerned, due to a decrease in the variety of their contributions. To him, they seemed to be to focused on the lodge incident. Finally, he said, “Are you sure enough about this story to risk your jobs here? We really need you to work on other stories. I have to be honest with you, as I really don’t want to lose any of you. All of your stories are very good, but I need a continuous flow for our readers.”

They took a deep breath and said, “Yes. We are certain the risk is worth it.”

“Okay. Please, be careful. The group behind these activities is apparently very ruthless, and you could easily become a victim, just like those seen in the videos.”

“One more thing, Chad is working with us this time. He talked to his editor, and received his approval to continue. We hope that doesn’t cause any problems.”

“No. It shouldn’t. I’ll call Paul later.”

“Thank you.” They had worried looks on their faces as they hung up the phone.

“What’s wrong?” queried Chad.

“Rob just asked us if we were sure enough of this to risk our jobs. We said yes, but now we are a little apprehensive. At the same time, he seemed very concerned about our welfare.”

Smiling Clarence responded, “I don’t think you need to worry about being out of work. It is not likely that your editor will fire you, cause from my perspective you all do good work. I am certain several news organizations would be very happy to add you to their staff. As to your welfare, we all need to be careful, very careful. Always travel in twos and leave secure notes on where you went and why.”

“We do,” replied Marge with the others nodding.

Due to the timing of James MacFarland entry to Clarence’s office, he heard most of it. He immediately added, “Yes all of you need to be careful or you could disappear as well. Sorry. That is not a good way to greet you all. Good morning.”

After replying Marge said, “Mr. MacFarland, do you know Chad?”

“We’ve met a few times. Chad are you aware of the working arrangement we have with them?”

“Yes, sir. I find it quite acceptable. This case is especially intriguing to me since several very good friends from college have disappeared without a trace.”

“What school?” asked Clarence as he sat up further in his chair.

“WMU, the Northeast campus.”

Clarence called the IT department on the campus and chatted with the department head for a few moments, before he asked, “Who supplies and supports your database software?” He listened for a few moments, and then thanked the person before hanging up. He grinned, “Looks like we have another piece of circumstantial evidence. Can you tell me their full names?”

“I think so. While I think I remember them, I should first check some documents I have.”

“That will work. Send them to my email address,” responded Clarence as he handed Chad a business card.

Clarence then asked the journalists to repeat what they had told him so James could hear it. After they finished, Marge said, “I just realized something. Remember earlier this week we talked about people disappearing after working for a company. This group went into a building that looks very much like the one we saw when we learned that information.”

“Yes,” responded Evelyn and Fred immediately.

“Another dream,” asked James with a raised eyebrow.

“Well of course,” responded Marge, “with these vermin we need all the assistance the spirits can give us.”

Her response gave all of them a good laugh. When they quieted down James said, “I hate to say this but for this case, that is absolutely true. We could probably use the assistance of some aliens.” Clarence raised an eyebrow as the others chuckled.

On Dóchas Tara said, “You already have it.” Her spouses chuckled.

“Someday soon he will know his wish has already been granted,” responded Aoife.

In Clarence’s office, James said, “Considering our experience with their information, we have to check this out. So do what you need to.”

Clarence then initiated stakeouts at both companies and presidents homes. In doing so he noted that the buildings exit into the enclosed parking lots needed to be monitored. Then on a whim, he asked one of his staff to see if they could locate plans for both buildings, and if possible the homes.

With that set in motion, together they reviewed all the information regarding the locations, and what was their dreams indicated would take place. Clarence expressed concern about having sufficient officers that they could trust, as he was nearly certain he had at least one leak. Another concern was being able execute simultaneous searches at three locations. Asking for assistance from other law enforcement agencies would be difficult because of the lack of hard evidence, but to a larger extent because of the time constraints. Although not said, asking for assistance also increased the risk of tipping off the suspects. Based upon what happened at the lodge, they felt that it would be very important to remove all potential evidence as quickly as possible.

“Clarence, James, we have a couple of friends in the local guard unit,” said Evelyn. “Is that help you could use? It is a military police unit. My friends are always complaining about not have enough real-world training. Besides, I think they have drill this weekend.”

“Yes, that just might provide the manpower we need to get the records out of the two buildings, and, possibly, the estate.”

James called the local guard commander to inquire whether this was a drill weekend, and whether they would be interested in assisting in an evidence recovery operation. Captain Dole told him that they would be very interested. James advised him that the participants would need to wear body armor and carry loaded sidearms. Captain Dole told James that from his perspective he saw no reason why they could not do that, but he needed clearance from his commander. Even so he did not think his commander would object and he thought he could have an answer within the hour.

While waiting for the call back, Clarence initiated checks on the companies and management employees. With Marge, Fred, Evelyn and Chad looking on, Clarence met with his two key assistants as they planned the raids. It was decided that Marge and Fred would go with the group going to the location where they thought the pregnant women were. Chad would be with the group going to the other company, and Evelyn to the estate. Half the guard unit would go with three of Clarence’s investigator’s to each company. Clarence, along with the rest of his team, would go to the estate. James would go to the estate after he had secured the search warrants. The warrants would be obtained, after-hours, at the judge’s home.

Captain Dole called James and said, “We have approval to assist. How are we going to do this?”

“We think it is best to use your location as an assembly point,” replied James. “That way we can brief everyone at one time. Can we start assembling at 4 PM?”

“That will work just fine.”


Madeline’s group met at the elevator for the ride up to the third floor, where the president’s office was located. They had only been on this floor once before, but this time it felt different. Everyone watched them, as they walked down the hall. They could sense the leering looks. They felt as if they were on display as many were obviously checking out their bodies. Several women brazenly patted them on their ass as they walked by. Others brushed past them as they rubbed their breasts. It was very disconcerting, but they chose not to make an issue of it, since this was their last day.

Elsa, the president’s assistant, stood up as they arrived. Jan thought Elsa always looked uneasy, even when she smiled. She was always well dressed, but it often bordered on being provocative. Today was one of her more provocative days. She was wearing a short full skirt that barely covered the tops of her stockings. The front of the blouse was two deeply pleated triangular overlapping panels that covered her unrestrained tits while accentuating them. When she stepped around the desk, they could see she was wearing open-toed 6 inch heels with locking straps. Jan thought “nice bod”, as she watched Elsa’s tits roll with her movements.

Elsa said, “Good afternoon. The luncheon is this way,” as she led them into the president’s conference room. Jan watched her hips sway, as they followed her into the conference room. The table was set for six. Elsa told them to have a seat as the president would be with them in a few minutes. After they sat down, she filled their glass with a fruit drink. They quietly sipped on the drink, while they relaxed and looked around the room. They were amazed at how refreshed they felt after consuming only half a glass. They had just emptied their glasses when Elsa came back into the room. Madeline immediately noticed that she had changed as she was now wearing a light chemise that barely reached the top of her thighs. Her nipples made pointed indentations in the chemise and were clearly visible through the thin cloth. Her breasts swayed as she moved.

Seeing their glasses empty, Elsa moved to refill them. As she reached for each glass to refill it, she pressed her tits against the woman’s shoulder. Several times she leaned over and when she did neckline of the chemise drooped down, to completely display her tits. As Elsa walked back to the serving area, she ran her fingers lightly over Madeline’s shoulders.

“Elsa,” said Madeline, “after lunch if you’re not busy, perhaps you could join us for a drink at our place.” She licked her lips in a suggestive manner. “I think we would all like to know you better.”

Before she could respond Larry entered saying, “Well, good afternoon ladies. My apologies for keeping you ladies waiting, as a couple of last minute issues came up, just as you arrived.” Elsa smiled at his comment, knowing he had waited to let the drug in the drink take effect. “First, let’s enjoy our lunch, then we can talk about your future. I hope you enjoyed the fruit drink, as it is very refreshing, and helps one relax.”

“Yes, it is very good,” responded Madeline. “I think we all have had several glasses. Could we have the recipe?”

Smiling he replied, “I am sure we can arrange that but let’s talk about that later. There is plenty so you can have all you want.”

During lunch, they talked about the recent conference, and some of the customers who had attended. While they talked, every time one of them emptied their glass of fruit drink, Elsa made sure to refill it. Each time she did she continued to touch, brush or press her tits against them. When lunch was finished, Elsa quickly removed the dishes from the table and wiped it down.

“Elsa,” said Larry, “it looks like you have gotten something on your chemise so just take it off.” Elsa hesitated. “Off with it! You’ve been teasing all of us long enough.” Elsa quickly unbuttoned it then took it off. She carefully folded it before laying it on the counter next to the dishes. Madeline’s group was a bit shocked by her quick compliance but were not surprised.

“She does have nice tits, doesn’t she ladies.”

After they nodded in agreement, he said, “Now, ladies let’s talk about your future.”

Madeline started to speak, but he held up his hands, stopping her, and said, “First, I will tell you our counter-offer. We do not like to lose good people. Your contributions have been outstanding. So, we are certain you will accept our counter-offer and stay with us to fill a vital role. This an offer we have been considering making for some time. However, your actions after the conference almost caused us to reconsider. The four of you staying to socialize with those sluts from our competitor was something all of you should be fired for doing. I was then saddened to receive the surveillance copies of your conversations. It is not wise to plan starting a new business with the staff from a competing company. This GISS you claim to be joining is a sham.”

Jan started to object, she but was cut off.

“Just wait until I finish, bitch! We have video and a recording of your conversations plotting with the sluts from our competitor. As I mentioned earlier, we don’t like to lose any employees, and considering your excellent performance we have decided to overlook your indiscretion. Now laying in front of you are new employment contracts ready for your signature. These continue your employment with us in a role that ensures our well being and growth. By signing them, you are agreeing to have us provide for all your needs by giving us full authority to oversee your needs. Agreed?”

“Yes, sir,” they responded with a smile.

“Excellent. The next step to complete this is for you to sign your contract. By doing so you accept your new role as Assistant to the President.”

“Yes, sir.”

“You agree for these to become effective the moment you sign them.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Elsa, give each of them a pen, so they can sign them now.” Elsa moved quickly to give each of them a pen.

“Be sure to read and initial on each page where indicated, then sign the contract. Ladies, begin.” While the women felt compelled to quickly thumb through the contract, they read each page then initialed it as they reviewed it. When they reached the last page, they signed it. As soon as each had finished, Larry and Elsa counter signed them. Madeline noticed, as she handed hers to Larry, that the notary seal was already there.

While they concentrated on signing their contracts, Sarah’s Clan had coached the women in Madeline’s group. In doing so they showed them how to lessen the effect of the drug in the fruit drink. This was just enough to ensure that they maintained their mind-link. Sarah’s Clan knew that Larry was recording the events in the room. They noted the others watching the events in the conference from their offices.

“Elsa you can file their contracts.” Turning to Madeline and her friends he said, “Thank you for agreeing to fill this role in our company. As noted your new title is, Assistant to the President.”

“Yes, sir,” they replied with a smile.

“For you to succeed in your new role, you need to perform your duties promptly to the best of your ability. As long as you do that and satisfy me, we will have an enjoyable relationship.”

“Yes, sir.”

Smiling he continued, “In this role, you will be addressed ‘Slut’ followed by your first name. Understand, sluts?”

Smiling, together they said, “Yes, sir.” They were somewhat shocked by their easy acceptance even knowing they were drugged.

“As I noted when you signed your new contract, from now on we will provide everything you need to fill your new role.”

When Elsa returned, she placed one of the four packages she was carrying on the table in front of each woman.

Seeing Elsa naked, Madeline thought, “Nice body! Her breasts are little larger than I thought. Considering the size of her nipples I am surprised that they weren’t more noticeable. They are wet. I wonder if she is lactating.” Madeline was surprised as she felt her nipples stiffen at the sight of a naked Elsa.

Larry said, “Now sluts, in the package in front of you contains your new attire. I can see that all of you are feeling a bit warm. So for your comfort, feel free to cool off by removing your clothes. I would appreciate it if you would do that one at a time so I can fully appreciate what you are displaying. So, it would please me for you to first remove your blouse, then your skirt, then your bra and last your panties. After removing each item, neatly fold them and lay them on the table. Ready to proceed.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. Madeline why don’t you be first to display the lovely body you are hiding. When you are done, remain standing with your feet a shoulder width apart.”

“Yes, sir,” replied Madeline.

With that Madeline slowly removed her blouse then carefully folded it before laying it on the table in front of her next to her purse. This was followed by her skirt then her bra and her panties. She then stood facing Larry with her feet spread.

Larry said, “Very good slut. Caress your nipples while your friends follow your example. Heather your turn.”

Heather, Cara, then Jan followed Madeline’s example. When they finished, Larry said, “Well done. I like your stiff nipples. Do you like their appearance?”

“Yes, sir.”

“I think it would be nice if they were like that all the time, don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“While your busts are a nice size, wouldn’t you like for them to be larger if they maintained their shape?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Good. This afternoon we can assist you in implementing those changes you desire.”

With prompting from Sarah they said, “Thank you, sir.”

“Now I noticed a hesitation so perhaps we need to review the rules regarding your behaviour. We do not tolerate any mistakes by sluts. None at all. For each and every infraction, you will be punished. We have a nice sound proof dungeon where you can scream as loud as you want. It has a rack, stocks, a whipping post and several other means to punish you for your poor behaviour.”

The women were shocked by his instructions and shuddered at the thought of feeling the pain of the whip again. Sarah’s clan sent them thoughts of reassurance as their minds recalled the times on the freighter where they were abused.

“You’ve been very good in responding to me verbally. Failure to respond verbally will not be tolerated. It will only take a few instances before you will loose the ability. That would be unfortunate for you as it would diminish your value. Most of your customers like to be able to talk with the person they are using or hear them scream.

“So there is no misunderstanding, when a slut continues to not answer questions is usually relieved of her speaking ability, with a tracheotomy. It will be done without anesthesia while you are tied down and being fucked. First a slit will be cut in your neck and trachea right above your collar bone. After some preparation a tube is then be slid through the hole and into your wind pipe. Once in place, all of your breathing will be through the hole. You will be fitted with a special collar to hold it in place. Once done, you will find it much easier to take a cock down your throat. You will feel every bit of the pain while it is inserted. Understand, slut?” He laughed at her ashen expression. “Any questions sluts?”

“No, sir,” shivering as they responded.

“Now it is time to box up your possessions. In the same order that you undressed, place your possessions along with your shoes in the box Elsa is holding then seal it.”

Madeline to Elsa and placed her clothes and shoes in the box. A tremor of foreboding ran through her, as she sealed the box. Sarah’s Clan, through their mind-link, again reassured her that none of his threats would be carried out.

“Now, Slut Madeline return to your spot.”

“Yes, sir.”

Madeline then watched her friends place their possessions in a box then seal it.

Once all of them had given Elsa their possessions, Larry said, “Please open the package Elsa placed in front of you. First, lay them out on the table.”

Opening the package they found a collar, a leash, four cuffs, a pair of high heel shoes and a chemise similar to the one Elsa wore earlier. The high-heeled shoes had with locking ankle and arch straps. As directed they laid them out on the table in front of them.

“Very good, sluts. Now sit down. Put on your shoes. Be sure the straps are snug. Once your shoes are on, stand back up.”

“Yes, sir.”

Watching them follow his instructions, he smiled as he was quite pleased.

When the women stood up, they felt a bit wobbly, as the high heels were very tall with a narrow heel.

“Now, help the slut next to you put on her collar and wrist cuffs. Now begin.”

“Yes, sir,” they responded.

“Elsa, while they are putting on their new uniforms, put their things away.”

“Yes, sir.”

Elsa was back before they had finished putting on their collars, as all had left that to last. As they latched each other’s collar in place, it caused each to recall how they felt when they were on the freighter. They each shivered when they heard the click of the collar fastener latching. They knew their friends would keep them from harm but even so this felt similar to their time on the freighter.

“Remember if you fail to follow instructions or to answer, except when your mouth is full, you will be punished. The first time could be at least twenty lashes.” They all shivered in fear.

Sarah’s Clan reached out telepathically them. “You are doing well. While your memories are disturbing, this is only for a short time and you will soon be with us. We will not let any harm come to you.”

“Again, as long as you cooperate, we will let you keep your name, but it will always be prefaced with slut or bitch. If you don’t cooperate, we will give you a much more humiliating name. Elsa, take our new sluts upstairs, and have them begin making their promotional videos. No, wait a minute, I think I want a closer look at our new sluts.”

He walked around each of the women. With each, he felt the firmness of their breasts, pinched and pulled their nipples and ran a finger through their cunt. He had each lick their cunt cream from his fingers then had them extend their tongue as far as they could. When they finished, he had each one turn around.

“Very nice. With bigger tits you requested, you will look even better especially with larger nipples.”

He moved to stand in front of Madeline, then said, “Kneel bitch.” At once, she was kneeling.

“Now, take out my cock, and show me how good you can suck cock. Do a good job, but don’t take very long, as I have a call to make. I want to find out how my friend is doing with his new sluts.”

Madeline undid his belt, and then unzipped his pants, carefully lowering them to the floor. She then began to kiss and lick his swollen cock, as she caressed his balls with her fingers.

“Elsa, sit on the table. Two of these sluts can suck on your nipples, while Jan licks your cunt. Elsa, you may cum as many times as they can get you off. Jan, I suggest you do a good job on your new Mistress. Although I am sure she will find it more pleasurable when your tongue is longer. Perhaps with a stud in the tip.”

The women let their memories from the freighter come back to them, as they pleasured their two captors. They worked quickly to bring them to release. When he came, Larry pushed his cock in to Madeline’s throat.

“Wow,” exclaimed a surprised Larry as he had expected Madeline to choke. “So far you four are the best company sluts we’ve found. With talent like yours, we should have very satisfied employees.” Madeline helped Larry pull his pants back up while her friends helped Elsa stand up.

“Look at what a good slut Jan is, she has cunt cream running down her leg.” Larry walked over to her. He slid his hand up her leg, catching her juice, and then wiped in on her tits. “Nice smell, slut. All of you can now put your chemise on.”

“Yes, sir,” they responded together.

Elsa, take these sluts upstairs. We’ve spent more time here than I planned, so after you take their photos show them all the features of their accommodations and work area. I’ll be up in a few minutes.”

“Yes, sir.”

Larry watched the women leave then went to call his friend, Dale. He was anxious to find out how he was making out with the other group of women. Larry raved to Dale about what a good set of sluts he had hired. Dale was just as pleased with the quality of his group. They felt these would be some of the best sluts their companies had had in quite a while, which would really help morale. They attributed the women’s performance to their new approach of using the submissive drug from the start. By doing this it was easier to set up the evidence videos, showing that the contracts were freely signed. After the call, Larry was pleased with himself, as he went to see how Elsa was doing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.