Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 32

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

The only appearance of something out of the ordinary in General Walker’s front yard that evening was a depression in the grass. After checking the outside sensors for activity, Briana and Cass then stepped out into the evening air then walked up to the front door. As they stepped on the porch, the light came on and a chime could be heard inside the house. After a few moments, the door opened.

“Good evening, ladies, how can I help you?” said the man.

“Good evening, we would like to speak with General Walker.”

“I presume he is expecting you.”

“No, he is not. We believe he will want to see us, as we would like to discuss a note Adam O’Connell gave him the last time he saw him.”

After a moment’s hesitation, he responded with, “Please come in.” Once in the living room he turned to them and said, “Please have a seat, while I check with the General.”

Both Briana and Cass noticed a distinct change in the noncom’s posture after they mentioned Adam’s note.

“Good evening, ladies,” said General Walker, as he walked into the room a few minutes later. “The Sargent said you had some information regarding Adam O’Connell.”

“Yes, sir. My name is Briana and this is Cass. Do you have a more secure area in the house?”

“There shouldn’t be a problem in here, but let’s go to my office. It is back this way.”

When they reached his office Briana said, “Sir, perhaps we should use the patio?”

Frowning he looked at them for a moment then said, “That choice seems like just the opposite of your request, but why not as it is your choice. Would either of you care for a glass of ice tea while we talk?”

“We would enjoy that,” they both responded.

“Sergeant, would you bring ice teas out to us on the patio?”

They had just reached the patio door, when Mrs. Walker joined them. After an exchange of greetings, she stepped out onto the patio with them. The group chatted for a few moments, while waiting for the ice teas.

Once the ice teas were served, Cass said, “General, we understand you have been monitoring the former TTC members from Major O’Brien’s former unit.”

“How do you know that?”

“Adam is very close to us. We regard his friends and comrades as dearly as he does. Because of this and what happened in Afghanistan, we have been monitoring them as well.”

“Then you are aware that several have disappeared without a trace over the last several weeks. Now, it seems that others are preparing to move and it is unclear as to where they are going. A puzzling aspect is their forwarding address. It is in Utah and there is hardly anything there. There is hardly anything there.” His wife looked at him questioningly. “Yes, my two aides and I have been trying to keep tabs on them, unofficially. I really shouldn’t say more.”

“General, if you are concerned about listening devices, we can assure you that there are no listening devices that will hear us out here. Based on our sensors that was not the case in the house. We can ensure that our conversations will only be heard by the five of us.”

“What? How?”

“Our sensors detected at least two bugs in the living room. There were several in your office. Given the way they were placed, we would not be surprised if there were more.”

“How do you know that?”

“We would prefer not to disclose how, but we can assure you that they are there.”

He looked at them for a few moments then said, “While it has been a while since the house was searched, I wonder how that have have happened? Sergeant, have you had any maintenance done in the house?”

“No, sir, not in quite a while.”

“Oh,” said Mrs. Walker, “about a month ago I saw a telephone truck leave our driveway, just as I returned. It was one of the few days when all of us were gone at the same time. I didn’t think anything about it then, as they are quite often in the neighborhood.”

“Presuming you are correct about the devices, which I am inclined to believe, I suspect we know when it could have been done. Sergeant, when we are done here call security and have them scan the house for listening devices.”

“Yes, sir. What story do we want to give them?”

“Just tell them we found two in the living room. I am sure the ladies will point them out to us. Now ladies, what can you tell us about the former TTC members? I don’t think you came here to tell us about the bugs in the living room, but thanks.”

“You’re right, although we can arrange a more thorough check for you if you like. We ask that what we share with you in a few moments to stay with just those here, and your two aides. We will however leave the decision to you on who to tell.” He nodded. “All the former TTC members you are concerned about have decided to avail themselves of an opportunity they found through contacting GISS. GISS stands for Galactic Intrusion Security Services. One aspect of the organization provides network security evaluations, along with solutions. Another aspect provides personal protective services. The news you probably are most interested in is that Adam and the group who disappeared with him are alive and doing very well.”

“How do I know that any of this is true?”

“We only have a recording that we can show you, along with a note. Also, as two of his spouses, we can assure you that he is very much alive and doing well.” The three looked at Briana and Cass, trying to determine if they were serious or not. Briana handed General Walker the note. They watched as he read it slowly.

“You have halfway convinced me. It would be nice to talk to him.”

Cass retrieved a crystal cube from her jacket pocket and handed it to the General. “If you say ‘play’, it will start a video that he made earlier today.”

Briana and Cass watched the General’s face as he watched the recording. Both his wife and the Sergeant tried looking over his shoulder, but they could neither see the image nor hear the sound.

“That was certainly Adam in the recording, so you have nearly convinced me. What kind of video player is that, I’ve never seen one like it.”

Ignoring his question Briana said, “Sir, we came today because of your concern. We are aware of some future events that are developing. If they continue the way we believe they will, you will have the opportunity to see all of them again. The meeting will occur at the location where they are now living. If things do not happen the way we think they will, we will make sure that you have an opportunity to visit them. If the initial opportunity does occur you may want to include your aides.” General Walker started to speak. “We could tell you more about what we think will happen, but then you may not react the way you would normally.”

“You really are asking a lot now that you’ve tweaked my curiosity,” replied General Walker, as he chuckled while looking at the crystal cube.

“Yes. Telling base security that you found listening devices in your house may well accelerate things. Besides, I believe Adam put GISS’s contact information on the bottom of the letter.”


The editors and reporters settled into the reporters’ suite along with Sam, Kelsey, Karmen, Carl and Steve. “Rob and Paul, both of you know that the four of us will start our conversion to this breed shortly,” said Evelyn. “First, let us assure you that we are doing this because we think it is the best choice for our future. We believe we would make this choice without it being necessary to fully correct what the ‘flesh peddlers’ did to us.”

“Once the conversion is complete,” continued Chad, “we think it will be very difficult for us to live and work on Earth. Our presence would have an effect on the paper which we don’t think would be positive.”

“As to our future with your papers, we believe we have a workable solution,” continued Marge, “that has many pluses for you and us.” She paused for a moment. “Our proposed solution is to establish news offices here on Dóchas and at An Clochán. The initial staff would be the four of us, plus Melinda, Kelsey, Karmen, and Sam. We would route all of our contributions through your papers.” It was quiet for several moments. The four reporters were beginning to get nervous, since they had expected a quicker response.

“Why did you include Melinda?” asked Rob. “She works for the TV station.”

“She told us that she plans on making a similar proposal to her station manager. She is hoping that Carl joins her.”

“How will you handle the visual side of things?” asked Steve, before the editors responded.

“Steve, you know that anyone can take a photo,” exclaimed Karmen. The reporters and their trainees watched Steve turn red and sputter before they broke up laughing.

“Very good, Karmen,” said Marge. “Steve, we will definitely need a photographer and cameraman eventually. If Rob and Paul accept our proposal, then we suspect there will be others interested in joining us.”

“I like your proposal,” replied Rob. “Considering your situation, it makes a lot of sense, and has a number of advantages for us in addition to opportunities for the seven of you.”

“I agree,” said Paul. “I don’t see a problem with it, but we will need to discuss this with our publishers.”

“I think I would like to stay and assist you in getting it started,” said Steve.

“Stay and get what started?” asked Melinda, entering the suite and only hearing the last of Steve’s comment.

“The reporters,” replied Carl, “have just proposed opening a news office here.”

“Cool, am I included?” responded Melinda, excitedly.

“Yes,” said Sam, giving her a hug. “We thought you and Carl were leaning in that direction.”

“Carl, something is bothering you,” wondered Melinda.

“Yes. I would like to stay, since I like working with you and I like this group. However, I have a very close friend who may not be excited about my being here. She also has a son and daughter.”

“So invite them to visit,” Marge quickly responded.

“But I am not sure they will meet the criteria Command Staff had indicated earlier. Also, the living environment could be an issue.”

“Their visiting doesn’t mean a commitment,” said Evelyn. “It is an opportunity for the four of you to decide what your future should be. The criteria Command Staff outlined were their optimum criteria. There are many who came here by other paths.”

“Alright, I’ll call her tomorrow and see if the three of them can join me here for a short vacation, although, it could be a problem for her to get time off work.”

“If she can’t get off work,” said Rob, “tell her to quit. If it doesn’t work out, we will find a position for her at one of our papers.”

“Thanks,” said Carl with a surprised look on his face.

“Carl,” said Paul, “I can see you’re surprised at the offer, but rest assured that between Rob and I we can find her a position that she’ll be comfortable with, if it comes to that.”


On Dóchas, Cathan’s Clan returned to their quarters after breakfast and the status meeting. They were all down, since they had not been successful in connecting with Cathan’s friends using their dream-walk ability.

“I really hope this works,” said Cathan, as they climbed on to their bed.

Cathan,” replied her spouses, “we understand your desire to find them again. Relax; we are sure that we will contact them soon.”

Cathan and Sorcha were cuddled in the middle of their spouses as they drifted into a light sleep. Almost immediately, Cathan and Sorcha sensed a change in their perspective, and moved to pull their spouses along with them. Once they were all together in the dream they linked hands, with Sorcha and Cathan in the lead.

“What now?” thought Cathan as she tried to make sense of her foggy surroundings. When she thought of “Enya and Máiréad,” their vision quickly filled with a view of an open field. Looking around, they found themselves standing near a large building that was near the center of a large field. Nearby were four other buildings. Two appeared to be residences, another was apparently an office, and the last one appeared to be a small barn. They were trying to decide where to look first, when they heard voices from the nearest building. As they moved to the door, they heard a gruff male voice tell someone to hurry up and feed the cows, as he didn’t have all day to monitor their work. The ease of entering the building, surprised them, as they just floated through a door consisting of bars. Inside it took them a few moments to become oriented as the realization settled over them that they were really there. The dream walk had worked.

Inside they saw six naked women taking bottles from a cart and placing them in racks on the wall. There were multiple racks at intervals along the wall on both sides of the aisle. Between each bottle rack was a door. It took several moments for Cathan to recognize Enya and Máiréad as their appearance was different. Looking around they realized that the building had several extensions connected to a core. Looking down the other halls they could see bottles already lying in some of the racks. It appeared that the women were nearly done, as there were only a few more bottles on the cart. When last of the bottles were placed in the racks, the six women went and knelt in front of the man on the dusty floor, with their knees spread. He was only wearing a wide belt and boots.

The man said, “Okay bitches, one at a time come get your treat.”

In response each woman in turn knee walked until they were in front of him. They then licked the head of his cock before taking it into their mouth. After a few moments they drew back releasing his cock. He then held out his hand. The woman carefully picked it up what was in his hand with her lips then took it into her mouth as she moved to the side. When the last woman had his cock in her mouth, he placed his hands on each side of her head and held it until he came. On releasing her head, he patted her head. They stood up then went into a nearby room.

Cathan’s Clan followed them, floating through the wall. Inside the room, they saw two more women who’s pregnancy appeared near term. It was then that Cathan’s Clan noticed how large and distended all the women’s breasts were. Their nipples were red and very prominent. The eight women went to kneel pads near the hall wall. When their knees pressed down on their pad, a cock-shaped tube protruded through the wall. As soon as the tubes appeared, they began rapidly sucking on them. It was clear they were drinking the liquid from the bottles they had seen placed in the hall racks earlier. When the bottles were empty, the women licked the dildo shaped dispenser until there was no trace of the white substance left on the tube. At no time did they use their hands while consuming the contents or cleaning the dispenser.

A bell rang, and the eight women left their room and walked down the hall to another area. On entering, they went to the counter where they washed their breasts. Next each one went to one of the metal frames in the middle of the room. On reaching them they placed their feet on the two pads and bent forward as they grasped two hand-holds. They lowered their breasts into two cups until their shoulders and heads rested on the padded bars. Their elongated nipples slipped into a depression at the bottom of the cup. As their nipples filled the depression, they swelled then a white sheen covered them as they began releasing their milk. A soft pulsing sound could be heard and their nipples pulsed in sync with the sound. Each time they swelled, a stream of milk was released. The sight of the milk pulsing milk release from the women’s nipples and the soothing rhythmic sound resulted in Cathan’s Clan becoming aroused. Back on Dóchas, their nipples swelled and moistened.

After a bit, Cathan’s Clan wondered whether they should stay and watch. They decided that they had time so they stayed. When the women’s milk flow ceased, a voice told each one that they had met their goal. The eight women quietly eased up off the frame. When they stood, their breasts were considerably smaller but their nipples were much longer. They went over to stand on a concrete pad where they were sprayed with soapy water for a few moments then clear water.

Once they were rinsed off, a voice said, “Caregivers, begin milking the cows. Four caregivers left the room, while Enya and Máiréad cleaned and checked the frames where they had been milked. Two caregivers went over to a side counter and began some preparations. Soon, the other caregivers were back. Two were leading four women by a leash, while the other two walked behind carrying floggers.

The women were led to the frames. Their breast were wiped off. Then using the leads, each woman was pulled into the frame until she was bent over at the waist with their breasts in the cups. None of the eight resisted, but none moved without prompting by the caregivers. Of the eight, all but two were in various stages of pregnancy. Those who were not appeared to have recently delivered, based on the way they walked and the sag of their tummies. Cathan’s Clan watched as this group was milked. Once the milking was complete, a voice said, “They have met their goal.” The eight women were released and then rinsed off before being led back down a hall, apparently toward their room.

The second group brought in to be milked. None of the women were pregnant, but their breasts were heavy with milk and rolled with each step. Cathan’s Clan noticed that these women’s breasts were the largest they had seen. Their nipples were quite long. Once the group was placed in the stalls and milking was initiated, the caregivers went over to the counter.

Cathan’s Clan followed them and watched as the caregivers checked a list. The caregivers then filled eight syringes with two mL of a milky fluid, labeling each as it was filled. The caregivers went to each women and secured their legs to the frame. The syringe was inserted in their vagina, then the contents were injected. After removing the syringe a dildo was then inserted in the vaginal sheath and secured with a halter. While this was being done, they noticed tears on the women faces.

“The actions puzzled Cathan’s Clan until they looked back at the instructions. The instructions told how to breed the women. Thus what they observed was the eight women being bred as the contents of the syringe were injected into the uterus through the mouth of the cervix. Now they understood the tears which stirred their anger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.