Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 28

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 28 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

It was exactly 0700 when Rusty sent e-mails to Captain Howard and Admiral Johnson. The emails said, “Yesterday about dawn we picked up three CVN-104 crew members from the ocean. All three appeared to have been victims of an assault. Mr. O’Callahan has two broken arms and several broken ribs. They’ve received medical treatment and are doing well. We would like to return them to their ship, but we aren’t sure how to arrange it. Our aircraft can land on the carrier without any difficulty. If doing that was acceptable the crew members weren’t sure of the procedure for a non-military aircraft to approach and land. The crew members names are: Lt. Kelly McDonnell, Lt. Keriann O’Connell and Mr. Chester O’Callahan.” He closed the e-mails with his e-mail address, phone number and radio frequency.

It was less than an hour later when Rusty was told that a Captain Howard was on the satellite phone. As Rusty picked up the phone in the conference room, everyone became very quiet. “Mind-link, so you can hear the conversation,” Rusty told the group.

“Hello, Captain Howard, this is Alsandair óCearbhail.”

“Hello, Mr. óCearbhail. I am responding to the email you sent this morning. With me are Admiral Johnson who commands the carrier strike group and my Executive Officer. I would prefer to put you on the speaker phone, so everyone can hear. Is that agreeable?”

“Yes, sir. On this end, my associates are also listening to our conversation.”

“Fine. Can you tell us where you found our three crew members you claim to have rescued?”

“Yes, they were picked up at about 25 degrees North and 60 degrees West. I could give the exact coordinates, if necessary.”

“That would be helpful. While your staff is getting that, could you give us a medical status on the three crew members.”

“Would you prefer they tell you?”

“Yes, if they can.”

“Well Lt. O’Connell and Mr. O’Callahan can speak, but Lt. McDonnell has some damage to her mouth, and has difficulty speaking clearly.”

“Admiral Johnson, Captain Howard, this is Lt. O’Connell. Our medical status is that Lt. McDonnell’s front teeth were removed, both shoulders were dislocated, and a broken nose. Her skin is severely abraded skin over her whole body except for her head. The last is the result of being scrubbed with abrasive pads and GI soap. She had a puncture wounds to both breasts, which have been repaired. Mr. O’Callahan has two broken arms and several broken ribs. One arm was broken in both upper and lower segments. The other arm is broken in the upper segment. My own wounds were dislocated shoulders, deep puncture wounds to my breasts and severely abraded skin due to being scrubbed with abrasive pads. Our injuries occurred after after spending several hours restrained on a platform being raped numerous times.”

“Lt. O’Connell, how did the accident occur?” said Captain Howard.

“Sir! This was not an accident. After the abuse ended, we were dumped into the ocean.”

“That is really difficult to believe,” replied Captain Howard, conveying his disbelief in his tone.

“Captain Howard,” said Keriann, tersely, “it began sometime after breakfast, three days ago. In responding to a note from Lt. McDonnell, I went up to the hanger deck. As I was looking for her, I was grabbed from behind and hand covered my mouth. I felt a pin prick. When I woke up I was suspended in what we now believe was a large compartment at the rear of the hangar deck. My hands were held above my head. There was what felt like ropes around my ankles holding my legs spread apart. I was barefoot. My vision was blurry. My mouth was filled with a round object...

“ ... shortly after being scrub with abrasive pads, I was dumped in a garbage bin. My arms were popped out of the shoulder joint. This was followed by an injection which numbed my arms. My restraints were loosened, then more garbage was poured over me. I felt the bin begin moving. Shortly after it stopped, it tipped. As I was falling I realized that they had dumped me in the ocean. Fortunately I didn’t hit to water flat. About the time, I was running out of breath, I felt someone near me then began rising to the surface. Lt. McDonnell’s experiences are very similar. Her teeth were pulled shortly after the rapes ended. I don’t think that fits the definition of an accident!”

“You’re right, that is not an accident. Could you identify any of the people involved?”

“Not likely. Even though we could understand some of their comments, it wasn’t clear enough to tell who was speaking. I suspect the perpetrators are the same as the personnel Kelly identified in the documents she sent you.”

“Lt. McDonnell,” said Admiral Johnson, “we have looked through the documents you e-mailed us. The content is very unsettling. Are you willing to risk your career with these allegations? Lt. O’Connell, you can speak for her, if necessary.”

“Admiral Johnson,” said Kelly, as she carefully moved her lips and spoke softly, “I had planned on submitting that information to NCSI on our return to port. As to risking my career, fucking, aye! After the kind of discrimination and abuse I saw, I will find a career some where else.”

“So, Captain Howard, are you satisfied that they are your missing crew members?” inquired Rusty.

“Pretty much. We have several more questions for them.” He then asked them several questions about their activities on the carrier that were unique to them. After hearing their answers he said, “Okay, we believe they are the three missing crew members.”

“Admiral Johnson, Captain Howard, this is Chester O’Callahan. If you want to do a visual inspection of us, I understand our rescuers aircraft can easily land and take off from the carrier. I do not think it would be wise for us to stay on the ship. Norfolk would be a better place for us to go.”

“How did you end up in the water?”

“I arrived on the fantail just as two men dumped the garbage bins. Although I didn’t actually see Lt. O’Connell and Lt. McDonnell fall, I did see two large splashes among the falling garbage. The two sailors dumping the bins were not pleased to see me, and a scuffle quickly ensued. I was close to achieving my goal of tossing them over the rail then someone hit me from behind with a metal bar. The first blow almost knocked me off the walkway. I was hit several more times with the bar. Once my arms were broken, I couldn’t hold on and dropped in to the ocean. Fortunately, those rescuing Lt. O’Connell and Lt. McDonald saw me fall.”

“Why were you there?”

“Lt. McDonnell’s crew chief came and told me he thought O’Connell and McDonnell were in trouble. He told me he hadn’t seen them since early morning. Scuttlebutt had it that there were two new women being gang banged in the aft hangar. From what was said about that, and seeing the Air Wing EXO giving several in his clique the high five, he was concerned. When I reached the hangar deck, I didn’t see anyone. I did see a trail of liquid on the deck, so I followed it out onto the walkway. Unfortunately, I got there too late.

“We are very fortunate that this group saw the women fall, and then my scuffle with the three men, or we wouldn’t be here.”

“Could you identify the sailors?”

“Possibly. I am almost certain they were officers, but they weren’t dressed as officers.”

“I suspect that several of them will be surprised to see you,” said Admiral Johnson.

“No doubt.”

“Lt. O’Connell,” said Captain Howard, “how was your crew chief around you and the other female crew members?”

“Always, pleasant and respectful. No leering or off-color comments, but fun to be around. Why?”

“He is in the brig for attempting to rape an officer.”

“That’s bullshit. Who was the officer?”

“Lt. Clinton.”

“She is one of the Air Wing EXO’s special sluts. She will do anything he asks, absolutely anything.”

“Interesting.” It was several long minutes before the Captain spoke again. “Mr. óCearbhaill, Chester said you could land on the carrier without any problems.”

“Yes, quite easily. The coordinates you asked for are 25 degrees 34 minutes 24.986 seconds North and 60 degrees 12 minutes 46.7394 seconds West.”

“Thank you. Now, I have a couple of questions, and then a suggestion on how to proceed.”

“We’re listening.”

“First, how can we verify your identity? Second, would you take the three to Norfolk for us? We would like you to stop here on the way. Yes, we believe what you have told us, but we would like to see our crew members. One last request, we would appreciate it if you would also take their crew chief with you when you leave the carrier.”

“We don’t have any problem with your requests.” There were many smiles around the conference room, as the uncertainty diminished. “As for verifying who I am, the easiest way would be for you to contact James MacFarland, he is a US District Attorney. GISS would be able to put you in contact with him. The contact information is being e-mailed to you now.”

“Thanks. How soon can you be here?”

“Within the hour of you giving us permission to land.”

“We will immediately seek to confirm your identity, which we don’t expect to take long. Once verified we will contact you by phone if that is acceptable.”

“In that case, we will get ready. Our call sign will be Dóchas Alpha1 and the transponder will show that and DSTA01. We will follow standard approach protocol by coming toward you and drop into the landing pattern. Our craft does not need any assistance in landing. We will stop in the middle of the deck, even with the island. We would appreciate it if everyone would stay back until we exit.”

“We don’t see a problem with that, although it is an unusual,” said Admiral Johnson. “We generally like to tie aircraft down, to avoid them rolling into something.”

“I can assure that will not be a problem,” said Rusty smiling. “We will enter your airspace promptly in one hour after you confirm the arrangements. We look forward to meeting you.”

“Agreed.”

“Briana’s Clan, you will be going with us,” said Sarah’s Clan. “Half of Command Staff will be on board, as well. All of us will wear a Salwar Kameez long coat and pants. Okay, let’s get ready, we need to leave in less than thirty minutes.”


A few minutes later James said, “Rusty, I have an arrogant Captain Howard and Admiral Johnson on the phone. They want me to verify your identity.”

Arrogant? They seemed pretty decent when we were talking to them a few minutes ago. You know I am not really keen on telling them too much about any of our backgrounds before we joined this society. It doesn’t seem to be relevant to the situation, and actually could make things more complicated. So I will leave it in your capable hands as to how you want to handle this, councilor.” Several of Sarah’s Clan chuckled.

Councilor, my, aren’t we getting formal. I need to get out my fee book now.” Both groups could sense the laughter. “You have just given me a neat way to handle the Captain and Admiral.”

Cool. You may want to talk to the AG about this. It would be comforting if those five drivers you met on your trip to Washington were a key part of their security detail. It wouldn’t surprise me if there weren’t some people looking to silence them. I plan on having a few words with the Norfolk NCSI Commander regarding their security when we drop them off.” The longer Rusty talked, the more irritated he became.

Rusty,” said Chester, “relax, both the Admiral and Captain are worried about this whole thing. It wouldn’t surprise me if there wasn’t a C-20 or two headed for them at the moment, full of NCSI and Marine MPs. There is a cancer in that crew, and, unfortunately, the Captain will likely be blamed, and possibly, the Admiral. This is a system problem, not a command problem. I don’t know how to solve the system problem.”

James,” said Rusty, “if you can find a way, you may want to tell the Captain a bit about the case that brought us together.”

That is a good idea.”

A few moments later the phone rang seeing the caller id Sarah smiled as she picked it up and said, “Good morning, this is Sarah óCeallaigh. How may I help you.”

“Good morning,” responded Captain Howard. “Is Mr. óCearbhail there?”

“Yes. I’ll connect you.”

“Good morning, Captain Howard,” said Rusty. “We are ready to depart, if you are ready for us.”

“Everything checks. We will have contact details for Norfolk when you get here.”

“Fine.”

Alison and Maureen were in the pilots seats of Alpha1 when those making the trip to the carrier and Norfolk arrived at the shuttle. “These clothes feel very comfortable,” said Sarah, as she looked around at the others. “All of you look great. You know, this is one of the few times we have worn any covering, apart from tactical suits, since we arrived at Comrie.”

“Yes, they are comfortable,” said Aoife, “but I will be even more comfortable when we take them off.” Every one of her spouses nodded in agreement.

“And when you first arrived, you weren’t too keen on nudity,” responded Sally then stuck out her tongue. Several in the group chuckled, as Aoife stuck her tongue out at Sally.

“I have a place where I would enjoy feeling your tongue.”

“And I have a place for you to place yours but after this is done.”

“Okay. Now, Command Staff,” said Sarah, “it looks like we are ready to go forth.” With that pronouncement, the shuttle lifted from its cradle and moved out the hangar door. The three passengers were staring out of the windows intently as they departed Dóchas.

“Wow,” they said, as Alison turned Alpha1 so they could see all of Dóchas and then Earth.

“You know, I never tire of seeing either view,” said Joyce.

“Kelly, Keriann, Chester,” said Maureen, “we would loiter to let you have a longer look, but we are getting short on time.”

Command Staff,” said Shannon, “the carrier has launched two groups of fighters. They also have a recon plane in the air.”

Acknowledged.”

Sabrina, your flight will escort them but stay cloaked; we don’t want to give them an excuse to cause an incident.”

What if they try something?”

Well, if they had a major avionics failure, they couldn’t do anything now could they?” said Kelly with a smile.

Ah ... that we can easily handle.”

As they passed by the Carrier Strike Group, they could see that the carrier’s deck was relatively empty. Several planes sat along the starboard side of the foredeck, leaving the port catapult operational. The other ships appeared to have more hands on deck than normal. Alpha1 was cloaked when it flew past the ships. When they turned to fly back off the starboard side of the carrier, they turned off their cloaking. As they began their descent in to the carrier’s airspace, Alison initiated the transponder.

Alison said, “CVN-104 Pri-fly this is DSTA-01 approaching your landing pattern.”

“DSTA-01 you are cleared to enter pattern.”

Within five minutes, they were passing the carrier again, on the downwind leg. On reaching the appropriate distance behind the carrier they made two turns which then put them on the glide path for the deck.

“CVN-104, DSTA-01 on glide path.”

“DSTA-01, cleared for landing.”

Both those on Alpha1 and in the Intelligence group monitored the communications between the ships and the aircraft. It was one of the sailors on an escort ship who identified their aircraft as one they had seen several weeks earlier. Alison and Alpha1 worked together to make the shuttle descend to the deck of the carrier in the same manner that a Navy plane would, although it wasn’t necessary. Once over the carrier deck, Alpha1 established a force field around the shuttle, as it quietly floated to the designated meeting place. As it floated across the deck, they could see several sailors kneel down to look under it. The look on their face was priceless when they couldn’t see anything touching the deck. No one made any attempt to approach the shuttle when it stopped.

After a few moments, the shuttle door opened and Rusty and Sarah exited first, followed by Briana, Adam, and Cass. Once they stepped on to the deck, five more of Briana’s Clan moved to flanking positions alongside the shuttle. After a short pause, Kelly, Keriann and Chester stepped out. As soon as they were visible, Admiral Johnson and Captain Howard walked toward them, followed by several of their staff. Where they had been standing, a sailor lay on a stretcher, with two medics in attendance.

Rusty said, “Good afternoon gentlemen, my name is Rusty, also known as Alsandair óCearbhail,” as the two men, with their aides, stepped through their shield and reached out to shake hands.

“Good afternoon, Rusty, this is Rear Admiral Johnson and I am Captain Howard.”

“In our group we have Sarah, Sally, Terry, Joyce, Jill, Janet, Briana, Adam, Cass, Charlotte, and Abaigeal. As each was introduced they shook hands with the officers. Our two pilots are waiting in the ship. These folks are Lt. Kelly McDonnell, Lt. Keriann O’Connell and Mr. Chester O’Callahan, who you may not have met before. Kelly and Keriann saluted as they were introduced.”

“We hope you did not take offense at our having two flights of aircraft up.”

“If the roles were reversed, I suspect we would do something similar,” responded Sally.

Captain Howard said, “Lt. McDonnell, Lt. O’Connell and Mr. O’Callahan, please be assured that everyone involved will be punished for their actions. We are deeply embarrassed that this event occurred on this ship, and in this group. A team from NCSI, along with a Marine MP detachment, will be arriving shortly after you depart to deal with those involved.”

“Who is on the stretcher?” wondered Keriann.

“Your crew chief,” replied Captain Howard, as one of the escorts waved to the medics to bring the stretcher over. “It seems that several people thought he should be the subject of a blanket party last night. He was in very bad shape when they found him in the brig this morning.”

“Are you saying that someone managed to do that in the brig?” said Chester. “Captain, I know how I would solve the problem and those in port wouldn’t like the fallout. I don’t envy you.”

“Chester that wouldn’t solve the problem,” said Keriann, “it would just rid you of the obvious rotten apples. Captain, if I may, your crew problem is part cultural and part a lack of understanding. Men are taught in subtle ways that women are not equal to them. We aren’t, in many ways, but we are as good, or better, in many other ways, besides being mothers. Additionally, in order to succeed, some of my gender are not very forthright in their dealings with men, if fact, they are downright deceitful, if not worse. The crew would be much stronger if they built on each other’s strengths, rather than undermining each other. I know I didn’t express that well, but I think you understand what I mean.”

While Keriann was talking, the medics brought the stretcher out and set it down next to the shuttle’s stairs. Cass and Abaigeal immediately carried the patient inside. Alpha1’s two medical technicians began treating his injuries.

“Yes, I think we do. Actually, I think you said it quite well.”

“Rusty, Mr. MacFarland was very complimentary in his remarks about your group,” said Admiral Johnson. “We are very fortunate that your group saw these three fall into the water. On behalf of the Navy, we thank you for their rescue, and for transporting them to Norfolk.” The Admiral paused, as if he was about to ask another question.

“Admiral, it appears that you have another question but aren’t sure how to phrase it. The two easiest ones can be answered by; yes we are all quite tall. I am seven feet eight inches tall, as are several of the women, and most of the others are between six feet six inches and seven feet, and yes, we are from the space ship.”

“Now that you have broken the ice, I have a multitude of additional questions.”

“I don’t think we have time. The two inbound C-20s are less than an hour out. I think the answers to some of your questions can be answered this way: You didn’t see our aircraft until we were ready enter the landing pattern, which was our intent. We expect that one or two of your fighters will try to cause an incident when we depart. When they do, they will have a major avionics failure. It will be an experience that they will remember for a long time. You might want to keep some of what I just told you to yourselves for a while, as, most likely, no one will believe you. As for the other questions, perhaps we can quietly arrange a visit in the near future.”

“Gentlemen,” said Sarah, “it was nice to meet you. Your four crew members will be at Norfolk in less than an hour.” Sarah stepped over and shook hands with each one, as did the rest of the crew just before they entered Alpha1. Sarah and Rusty waited until everyone was inside before they waved to those watching.

As the door closed, the Admiral and Captain stepped back away from the shuttle. Everyone watched, spellbound, as Alpha1 floated toward the bow of the ship, once it cleared the bow it began accelerating. It had only travelled a short distance when a rooster tail of water rose behind them.

When the shuttle passed the front of the task group, two of the circling fighters lit their after-burners and dove toward the shuttle. As they dove they armed their weapons. When the fighters reached a position to fire their missiles, the jets abruptly flamed out and the instruments reset. The pilots’ immediate response was to try restarting the engines. Their focus was such that it took them a few precious seconds before they realized that all systems were dead. When they looked up, they saw the rapidly approaching ocean. They were moments from entering the ocean when they pulled the ejection levers.

The sailors on the ships silently watched the two jets dive toward the ocean. Moments before the noses of the planes would hit the water, the canopy of each fighter exploded as the ejection seats shoved the pilots through the canopy. This pushed the noses of the aircraft down toward the ocean. As a result the ejection seats barely cleared the planes’ tail. Due to the angle of entering the ocean, the aircraft flipped end over end several times before sinking. Several ships had to haul over to avoid the debris. Rescue helicopters launched and were waiting to pick up the pilots when they landed in the water.

The carrier had just recovered the two injured pilots when two C-20 transports began their approach. The Admiral and Captain stood on the bridge watching the planes prepare to land. “You know, Lt. O’Connell was right about the division within the crew,” said the Captain.

“Yes, she was. Rusty was right too, as I think we need to be very careful about who we tell what he told us.”

“Sir, I think it should stay between us.” The Admiral just nodded his agreement.

“I wonder if they were serious about the offer to visit.”


When Alpha1 was approaching US controlled air space, Alison called Norfolk flight operations and identified herself, before asking for the coordinates for entering their landing pattern. After several exchanges, they were soon on the glide path for the primary runway. As soon as she touched down, she was advised to exit at the first taxi entrance and to hold there. From the taxi way, she was to contact ground control. When she did, she was told that a truck was on its way to guide her to the appropriate ramp. The ‘follow me’ vehicle was accompanied by two shore patrol vehicles when it arrived. They followed the truck to the transient area.

Approaching the ramp Maureen said, “Guys, it looks like we have a large welcoming group.”

Cass responded, “I see the five who were our drivers from when we went to Washington with MacFarland.”

As Alison turned Alpha1 toward the designated parking area, Maureen enabled the shuttle’s shields. Looking out the windows, they could see many on the flight line had stopped what they were doing. They stood and watched the strange ship that appeared to float above taxiway as it followed a vehicle. Alison brought Alpha1 to a stop where the ramp agent was indicating. Marines in the shore patrol vehicles immediately established a perimeter around the shuttle. Maureen and Alison were initially concerned, but once the line was established, most turned to face outward.

They followed the same pattern for leaving Alpha1 that they had used on the carrier. Rusty and Sarah exited a few moments after the shuttle door opened, followed by Briana, Adam and Cass. When Briana, Adam, and Cass came into view, the five former Marines nodded to them, with surprised looks on their faces. Once the three of them were clear of the door five more of Briana’s Clan exited and took flanking positions alongside the shuttle. After a few moments, Kelly, Keriann and Chester stepped out. As soon as they were visible, many of the welcoming group moved forward.

“Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen, my name is Rusty, and our group consists of Sarah, Sally, Terry, Joyce, Jill, Janet, Briana, Adam, Cass, Charlotte, and Abaigeal. Our two pilots are waiting in the ship. These folks are Lt. Kelly McDonnell, Lt. Keriann O’Connell and Mr. Chester O’Callahan; Captain Howard, as you are aware, asked us to bring them here. There is another sailor inside on a stretcher, but I don’t know his name. Your medical people can go inside to arrange to take over his care.”

The welcoming group’s leader began, “Thank you. Dr. Albright, you and your nurse can enter the aircraft.” Turning back to Sarah’s Clan, “My name is Commander McGrath.”

They all heard a loud voice from the aircraft say, “Son of a Bitch”, quickly followed by, “Commander, will you come look at this.” Rusty nodded to the Commander, acknowledging that it was okay for him to enter the shuttle. Rusty watched as the Commander hurried inside. He was inside the shuttle for just a few moments and then came back out. His expression clearly indicated that he was pissed. As he came back over to the group from NCIS, he said, “Captain, contact our crew on the carrier. The people involved in the blanket party are to be charged with attempted murder.

“Rusty, we have a secure place where we can talk. How long can you stay? Your pilots can join as well, if they would like to.”

Alison, Maureen, would you please join us? Have Alpha1 move to standby, with her security shield enabled. Set it so that the Marines can enter the shielded area.”

We’ll be out in a minute.”

During the short exchange with the NCSI Commander, several members of Briana’s Clan went over to talk to the five Marines they had worked with before. “Hi, Cathal,” said Cass, “I see you brought the rest of your crew.”

“Well, we are surprised to be called to assist with this and then to see you, although it is good to see you all again.”

Briana said, “I suspect MacFarland recommended to the AG that you all assist NCIS in this matter.”

“The pilots will be with us in a moment,” said Sarah. “Commander, we are not too keen on going to a strange conference room, given the topics we have to discuss today.” Commander McGrath started to speak. “We met yesterday with James MacFarland, a US District Attorney, when we were trying to figure out how return the crew members to their carrier. MacFarland thinks it is highly probable that these crimes are linked to an investigation his office is conducting. I suspect that is why those five Marines who are talking with part of our group are here.”

Commander McGrath looked at the Marines, and then Rusty for a few moments, trying to decide what to say. “We were all summoned to the office this morning by the Director of NCSI. She told us that we were to focus all our efforts on this incident. From watching and listening to her, I could tell she was pissed. In fact, I don’t think I have ever seen her that pissed. It was clear her anger was not directed toward us. Just before our crew was ready to leave, we had a call from Captain Howard. He requested a detachment from our office be deployed to the carrier immediately. He also wanted a detachment of Marine MPs to come with them. I suspected I knew why, but asked anyway. He said he had received a document by e-mail that indicated several major crimes had occurred on the carrier.

“We were shocked when he called less than two hours later. He told us that he had received a message indicating the three missing crew members had been picked up. The rescuers wanted to return them, either to the ship or Norfolk. Returning them to the ship was not high on his list of good ideas, but he did want to see them. We agreed that they could be brought here. It was clear to both of us that they would be in considerable danger in either place, but probably less so here.

“Once Captain Howard had your agreement to make a short stop on the carrier, he called to give us the details. Like any investigator who has lots of surprises in one day, I did a little searching of the few leads I had. Our information pattern match showed that the five principals in GISS used to work in network and data security. The confusing part was that they disappeared several years ago, before GISS was formed. The man in the group was formerly in Army Special Ops. So I went and tried to look up his service record. My request was declined, advising me that I had insufficient clearance. The system did acknowledge that there was an individual by that name, who had been a Special Ops team member. I was provided an old photo and general physical description. The response closed with an indication that the system had supplied all the information my clearance permitted. The photo resembles you, but you appear to be significantly taller than the person in the records, as well as somewhat different in other ways.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.