Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 26

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 26 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Sabrina’s group was flying near the Carrier Strike Group when she said, “Flight Operations, I think we are going to need some support.”

“Could you elaborate?”

“The Command Staff indicated they sensed a problem on the aircraft carrier in the CSG operating near Comrie. Since I’ve been here this time, I am sensing distress and discomfort from I believe two women. Let’s try mind-linking, so you can see what I am trying to tell you.” Sabrina opened her mind-link to the FOC AI, including Gwendolyn, Angus, and Caitriona, the other pilots in their sortie.

“I am bringing the Intelligence Department, Sally and Terry, into the link,” said the FOC AI.

It was only moments before Sally said, “Briana’s team, take a shuttle and join Sabrina’s flight group with the CSG.” Although her words were calm, the security team sensed an urgency in her request. They immediately grabbed their gear then began jogging toward their shuttle.

“Cathan’s team, you are now on standby.”

“We are launching,” said Adam, a few moments later.

“We are going to standby, and suiting up,” said Cathan’s Clan.

The Intelligence AI said, “We just went back through the recordings from the aircraft carrier’s ready room. A conversation was recorded a couple of days ago in the pilots briefing room. It appears to be between two or three officers. One said they needed to fix the bitch before this went too far. They were talking very softly, so the exact wording was difficult to extract from the background noise, without some additional work, and even that may not help. In a following comment, it sounds like one man cautioned them that the bitch’s boyfriend worked with the Special Ops group. Late yesterday in the dining area, there was a comment between two sailors, one saying he had heard that there were two new bitches for the next fuck-fest in the corner hangar.”

“When did the last conversation take place?” asked Briana, with venom dripping from her voice.

“About 12 hours ago. Now Sabrina is sensing extreme discomfort.”

“On station, 300 meters behind the carrier,” said Briana to Sally on Dóchas’ bridge. “It is still fairly dark although the sun will be up before long.”

To her clan, “We haven’t used our eBriana ability lately, nor in this kind of situation, but I think this time it’s required.” With that, her clan joined together to become one, forming their ethereal entity eBriana. eBriana then moved toward the carrier. As she approached the carrier’s stern, she saw two people in dark clothes push carts out on to the walkway. When they in the middle of the stern they tipped the carts, dumping the contents into the carrier’s wake.

eBriana at first thought they were dumping garbage. Her attention was drawn to two large objects in the stream of falling debris. When the large objects hit the water, they caused large splash. She quickly moved toward where the large splashes occurred. On reaching the area, there was a sensation of discomfort along with growing panic. The two objects were difficult to locate as they were engulfed in the carrier’s churning wake causing her to loose sight of them. The shuttle AI, sensing her change in focus, moved the shuttle in that direction while staying just above the ocean’s surface. Moments later, eBriana again located the two large objects. The objects were bodies and still tumbling several meters below the surface. She was puzzled as neither body appeared to be making any effort to swim.

Sensing their growing distress eBriana split into two ethereal entities. Briana, Cass, Ellie and Charlotte shifted to form one entity, and then reached out to stabilize one body. While they did that, Adam, Anita, Abaigeal and Cindy did the same for the other body. As soon as each team stabilized the bodies, their ethereal entity reached out with its kinetic hands to nudge them to the surface. As soon as they touched them, they knew that they were two women and sensed their growing panic. Now she understood why they had not tried swim, as they had no control of their arms. Now they were quickly growing short of breath. Both segments of eBriana sent calming thoughts to the women while they sought to push them to the surface. Once the women were floating, they were turned onto their backs so that their faces were above the water.

The eBriana entities quickly surveyed each woman’s condition. It was apparent that both were injured before being dumped into ocean. She was surprised that the fall did not kill or severely injure them when they hit the water. The eBriana entities continued to hold the two women on the surface floating on their backs.

Sabrina,” said eBriana, “we are going to need medical technicians, and quickly.”

Just then, Sabrina said, “It looks like there is a fight on the carrier walkway. The two that dumped the carts are fighting with another man. He seems to be winning. Oh, shit. Another person just came out on the walkway, holding a long pole over his head. He appears to be helping the two who dumped the bins. He has hit the man from behind, knocking him against the rail. He hit him again, and their victim has fallen, but he is hanging onto the rail with one hand. The man with the pole has now hit him again, on the hand that he was holding onto the walkway with. He’s falling. He hit the water, hard.”

At Sabrina’s first comment, eBriana rearranged their ethereal teams again, leaving Cass and Abaigeal to maintain the two women on their backs floating on the ocean. They were now out of the turbulent wake, so it didn’t take much effort to keep them floating. eBriana was soon struggling with the man, even with the larger team it was difficult to stabilize him, once they found him. Together, they breathed a sigh of relief when they managed to get him floating on his back. The fall had apparently knocked him out. A quick check showed that his injuries were much more severe than the women had suffered.

Would you like some assistance?” asked Brigit, as she appeared with them in the cabin of the shuttle and slipped into eBriana adding her energy. This eased the strain on the Clan in maintaining 3 separate ethereal entities.

Yes, as I think we now have ourselves in a corner,” said Adam.

Brigit responded, “Not really. The simplest thing to do is to have Star teleport them to Dóchas’ Medical Facility. Considering their condition and our circumstances, that is also the most risky. The man seems to have the most severe injuries, and needs some attention even before risking a teleport. From a preliminary assessment of the damage, he was hit with something very hard.”

If we could get a stretcher underneath him, we could lift him into the cabin,” suggested Cindy.

Let’s have Briana, Adam and Charlotte slip out of this entity then take the stretcher out and place it under him, while Anita and Cindy stabilize him. Ellie can monitor all three groups, and provide extra energy where needed.”

The three visualized and planned out how they would move the stretcher. As they went through the steps, a stretcher floated out the, now open, shuttle door. Together they lowered it down into the water next to the man, before sliding it underneath him. The shuttle AI now had the shuttle just touching the water, as if it were an air boat. With the stretcher in place, Anita and Cindy joined with the other three to lift it up out of the water and move it into the shuttle. They had hardly set the stretcher down when three medical technicians appeared in the cabin to assist.

Now, we need to get the two women out of the water,” said Abaigeal. “They are rapidly losing body heat.” While she was talking, the shuttle AI moved closer to the women.

Can they walk, or stand up?” asked Briana.

Maybe, but they are kind of groggy. We don’t sense any broken limbs, though.”

Anita, come with me,” said Briana, as she headed out the shuttle door, followed by Anita. The two of them walked down the shuttle steps into the water and swam the short distance over to the women. They put the least responsive of the two between them and pulled her toward the steps. Once they had her on the steps, Adam and Charlotte picked her up and carried her into the cabin. After she was placed on a stretcher, they went back to assist with the other woman.

When everyone was on board, the shuttle rose up, to hover above the water. The medical technicians quickly examined the three. Brigit and Briana’s Clan rested while they watched the technicians. It took them a few moments to recover their energy levels.

Sabrina,” asked Adam, “were you able to record the action on the walkway?”

Sure did, and I sent it to the Intelligence department.”

Thanks. I think we should take these three to Dóchas for a medical review.”

Okay. We will hang around here for a while, and then have FOC AI send another flight to take our place. I guess we should keep a close eye on the carrier for a while.”

Agreed.”

“Are any of them awake?” asked Adam, looking at Jo one of the medical technicians.

“No, not really. The women are closest to being conscious. The man’s ID shows his name as Chester O’Callahan.” The mention of the man’s name caused both women to move slightly. “The women were nude with no identification. Their skin is severely abraded to the point of being raw but not bleeding. It could be from being flogged but doesn’t look quite like that. Their shoulders were dislocated, but we eased them back into place. Their arms seemed to slip right back in place, so they should be fine. The autodoc on Dóchas will check that area very carefully. Both the women have large pins through their breasts, just behind the areolae. The pins are welded closed and the wounds appear to be fresh. The shank on the pins appears to be very rough, so they will be difficult to remove without causing further pain. From the looks of their vagina and ass, they’ve experienced a lot of sexual activity in the last several hours. The only difference between the two women is that one of them no longer has her front teeth. They appear to have been recently pulled as the gums are seeping blood. From the way the gums are damaged, there could be parts of the roots still in the gums.”

“Yes, we were raped continuously for a very long time,” said the second woman they brought into the cabin. “It seemed like it would never end.” She shuddered.

“Good, you are awake,” said Briana. “My name is Briana, and this is Adam. We want to take you to see our medical staff. Before we do, do you feel strong enough to tell us a bit about what happened.”

“You mean, I am still alive?”

“Oh, yes, very much so. The man appears to have the most severe injuries,” said the medical technician.

The woman started to turn her head, but stopped when she winced from the pain. “I think a medical checkup would be a good idea. Where are we?”

“You are on what we call a shuttle.”

“A what?”

“A shuttle. You remember the large, strange, aircraft that flew by the carrier about 2 weeks ago.”

“Yes.”

“Well, you are now riding in one.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Not in the least,” said Adam.

As Keriann became more alert, she began to look around the cabin. Many questions began to form in her mind, especially since her rescuers appearance looked strange. However, she didn’t feel threatened, in fact, she felt very safe. The medical technicians were naked, well except for a jacket. She then realized that several of others were naked, as well.

“I sense you have some questions,” said Abaigeal. “Our society only wears a covering if our activity needs it. The suits several us are wearing are what we call tactical suits. We are all much more comfortable naked.”

“Oh, that didn’t bother me,” said Keriann. “If it was on the carrier it would. Here, it feels natural. All of you are somehow different.”

“Yes, we are,” said Abaigeal. “We would prefer to hold off on that discussion until after we get medical attention for you.”

Keriann again looked around at the group in the cabin, pausing to study each person for a moment. “You’re right, we need to take care of the medical issues. If we don’t I suspect Kelly and I will be very uncomfortable in a short while. I am looking forward to learning more about all of you. I can sense you are very unique.”

“Where do you want us to take you?” said Charlotte. “All three of you need medical attention. We can attempt to approach the carrier, or we can take you to our clinic, which is about 30 minutes away. How do you want us to address you?”

“Oh, I’m sorry. My name is Keriann O’Connell and the other lady is Kelly McDonnell. She is the pilot for our plane and I’m the ECM. Her boyfriend is going to really be upset when he finds out she disappeared.” She paused a moment before continuing. “Your clinic would probably be the best choice based upon what we heard as we were prepared for our torment. There are some on the carrier who want us to disappear. I think they had planned for our disappearance to be in different manner, and permanently.”

“If her boyfriend is named Chester O’Callahan, then he may have already found out about part of it,” said Briana. “According to his ID, that is Chester on the stretcher.”

“Oh, my. The last I remember was being dumped into a garbage bin and then covered with more garbage. How did we get here?”

“We picked you up out of the ocean a short time ago,” said Abaigeal. “A part of our crew alerted us to a potential problem on the carrier. As we approached, we saw two men dump what appeared to be garbage bins off the carrier’s walkway. When everything hit the water, the two of you made a very big splash so we went to investigate. Do you remember what happened before then?”

“Well, some of it. I remember going back to my compartment after breakfast. When I got there, I found a note from Kelly, asking me to meet her on the rear hangar deck. When I got there, I couldn’t find her nor could I find the location in the note. While I was looking, someone grabbed me from behind covering my mouth, then I felt a sharp pain then everything went dark. When I woke up, it took me a few minutes to realize my predicament. I was suspended with by legs spread and my bare feet on the deck. When I tried to move them, I felt something tighten around my ankles. I could feel pressure on my wrists holding my arms over my head. There was something behind my teeth holding my mouth open apparently held there by a strap around my head. When I opened my eyes everything was blurry but I could see shapes like people. I tried to scream, but couldn’t make a sound. I was scared. The quietness was eerie. Even though my vision was blurred, when I moved my head I saw another person next to me standing like I was. It was obviously a woman and now I know it was Kelly.

“Four people came into view. By the time, I figured out that it was two women and two men, they began cutting our clothes off. As they did this there was a lot of groping. I was scared and wondered what was going on. I knew there was some gang issues, but had not heard of anything like this. Although there was a rumor about weekly sex parties on the hangar deck. The story was that some of the NCOs and female sailors organized the parties for a fee.

“Just as they finished cutting our clothes off a man came in. I was surprised that I could hear what was being said but not well enough to be able to identify the voice. The man who entered was apparently the leader as he began giving orders to those who stripped us. He told them to bag our clothes and anything we had with us then take it to the incinerator where they were to be certain it was burned. After a man left with the bag, a tube was forced into my ass and they used it to give me several enemas. It must have been a closed system as I didn’t smell anything. From what I heard, they did them until the water was clear. After that they placed me on a bench then my hands were placed on my ankles and something was wrapped tightly around each forearm and lower leg. After that our legs were hooked over something which prevented us from closing them. I felt really exposed. A panel was placed so my head was hidden from view. Once I was in position it wasn’t long before there were lots of voices. This was followed by rude comments along with groping my breasts then the fucking started. They used both my pussy and ass. It seemed like it went on for hours with hardly a pause before it abruptly stopped. After the panel was taken down it looked like there was still about a dozen people in the area. My gag was removed. I had hardly flexed my jaw when two legs straddled my head and a pussy covered my mouth. A woman told me to make her cum or it would be painful. Following her comment, I felt something slap me between the legs then a jolt of pain. After taking care of several women, a gag was placed in my mouth with a tube attached. A woman told me to drink as she lifted an inverted bottle over me. As I began to swallow, she told me to enjoy it as it would be a major part of my diet now. The taste resembled cum but it had an odd flavor.

“Once the bottle was empty, they released my arms and legs and stood me up. Again my feet were fastened to the floor and my wrists tied overhead. Kelly was still lying on the bench when I heard the man in charge tell them to put a jaw spreader in Kelly’s mouth and strap her head down. Once that was done, he handed something to one of the women and told the women they were to each pull a front tooth. It was awful to watch and hear her screams. When they were done, he told them to put the pins in our breasts just behind the areolae. I was surprised when I looked down and could clearly see the bruises on my breasts. Two hands squeezed my breast then it was punctured it with the large pin. The pain was awful. Before it subsided they punctured my other breast. The pain that time was even worse. After the of the pins were capped, the group was told to wash then rinse us off. Our feet were released from the deck then we were lifted up. After a tub was placed under us, very hot soapy water was poured over us. From the smell I knew it was GI soap but the worst part was them scrubbing us with scouring pads. They scrubbed us from our shoulders to our feet. The pain and burning sensation was awful. It was soon even worse because after rinsing the soap off with very hot water, they rubbed lineament all over us from our shoulders down. Initially the lineament relieved the burning but only for a short time then it was awful.

While the women were rubbing the lineament on us, I learned what they intended with us. We were to be placed in crates and shipped back to base. The crates would labeled as special equipment for repair. Once on base we would be taken to a location near the base and held there until the ships docked. It wasn’t clear what would happen during our wait but it was clear that what we had experienced already was only the beginning.

“As they were finishing up with the lineament, I heard a heated conversation. From the parts I could understand, it seemed like the supply aircraft was delayed by several days. I could tell by the tone that the delay was a problem but I didn’t hear any more. When I looked around I could tell that most of the people had left as it was quiet.

“Well it was until I heard bins rolling toward us. I could tell they were garbage bins by the smell. Something covered my mouth and everything soon went black. When I woke up, my head was covered by a burlap bag. A large rope was between my teeth, which I presumed held the bag in place as I could feel it. What felt like burlap was wrapped around my legs then the bindings on my ankles were removed. As soon as my wrists were untied, someone twisted my arms behind me until they popped out of the shoulder joints. The pain was horrible then I felt a sharp jab in each shoulder. Moments later the pain was gone but I couldn’t feel my arms. Three of them lifted me up then dropped me into a garbage bin. It was awful, lying in the cold slimy garbage. More cold wet garbage poured on top of me, then I felt the rope around my head loosen. It didn’t help as the garbage was nearly over my head. The way I was positioned I couldn’t move. Although my head was covered, I think the bag and rope allowed me enough air to breathe. I was scared as I couldn’t imagine what they intended to do.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.