Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 25

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 25 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Thursday afternoon after Sue, Sam and James entered their room, Sue and Sam sandwiched James between them. They each took turns kissing him, as they held him tightly in their embrace. James felt a little bit uneasy, for just a moment, by Sam’s intimate touch. The uneasiness was compounded by his desire to respond to her caresses.

Relax, James,” said Sue, “we both understand, and sense your feelings of unease. Since we arrived here, it seems like we have been in a whirlwind. We need to discuss our situation.”

James, Mom,” said Sam, “I love both of you so very much. James, I would like to have an intimate relationship with you, and continue the one I now have with mom. In some ways, I am pleased with the outcome of our abduction. I never dreamed of having that kind of relationship with the two of you, now I am excited about it.”

While they exchanged thoughts, they continued to caress each other. Sue and Sam helped James shed his clothes, and then joined him on the bed. They spent the next hour expressing their love physically and emotionally to each other.

That was wonderful,” said James, as they lay in each other’s arms, enjoying the pleasant glow after several orgasms. “Can we do it again tonight, after dinner?”

Both ladies immediately rolled toward him to lay partly on him. Sam and Sue took turns kissing him and each other.

Yes, we can do it any time we like,” said Sue, after a few minutes. “We need to talk about our future for a bit. The medical staff has recommended that we have the genetic treatment. There are two versions of the treatment. One will basically just fix the errors made in the treatments given to us by the ‘flesh peddlers’. The second is more extensive. It alters our bodies to correctly accommodate all the enhancements made. The extensive treatment also improves our long-term health and extends our normal life span.”

Seems like the second choice would be the best,” said James.

Well, the second choice has some significant implications,” said Sam. “Those implications don’t bother me, but will likely have more impact on both of you. The second treatment would alter me so I was a member of this species. Doing that would make it very difficult for me to move back to Grand View, or any place on Earth other than here, after the treatments.”

So, when do you need to make a choice?” asked James.

Preferably, in the next couple of days,” said Sue. “Betsy did tell us that if we received the first treatment, we could probably make the change to their species at a later date. She had some concerns about the long-term effects of multiple treatments though, mostly because they have very little data on people who have received multiple genetic virus treatments, with a long gap between them. That could be significant.”

What about Sarah? Didn’t she receive multiple treatments?”

Well, according to Betsy, not quite. Her early treatments were not truly a genetic virus, but another technique that only alters the intended part of the body. Those didn’t make any changes to the body to support the alteration. For example, a large bust really requires additional back muscle and support tissue in the breast itself. Without this the shoulders sag and the back bends forward resulting in back problems. The breasts also soon sag, especially if lactating.”

Sam, I know you would like to stay with these people,” said James. “It would also be difficult for us to have a three-way relationship in Grand View, especially with me being a DA. I sense that all three of us would like to stay together.” Both nodded, affirmatively. “I would really like you to be completely healthy, so, I’d prefer that both of you take the second choice on the treatments. That is my opinion. However, the decision is for each of you to make. Whatever you decide, I will support your choice 100%.”

Do you really mean it? What will you do?”

Well, at the moment, there are two obvious options. One would be for me to commute between here and Grand View. Not ideal, but quite workable. Another would be to follow up on a comment about GISS needing legal resources. It doesn’t seem like this society is very materialistic, in terms of accumulating wealth or possessions. Actually, it almost seems somewhat like a utopia. I would like to get to know these people much better.”

Sue and Sam looked thoughtfully at James, while they studied what they felt through their telepathic connection. They soon realized that they were in agreement on selecting the second choice of treatment, and that they would manage their future from there.

Sam,” said James, “we love you very much. Now that you can see our feelings and sensations, you know that both of us are pleased that you wish to have an intimate relationship with us. Let’s try it. Remember, we are your parents, so that may cause some issues with a mind-link or bonding between us. It is natural for us to want to keep you with us, but at the same time we expect you to find someone else to love. I had some initial hesitation about us having an intimate relationship. I now understand why. I think you can see what my concerns were, and how those concerns have been resolved from my perspective.”

Sue nodded to Sam that she agreed, while fully opening her telepathic link in order to let Sam see how she felt.

Our inclination is to be close, intimate and to continue a physical relationship between the three of us. Let’s do that, because of what we feel for one another. Staying here implies that our family group will grow by as many as three or four. Sam, it is also possible you may find a group where your connection is stronger. We believe you should consider that opportunity. Whatever happens we will always love you, regardless. We will not be offended if you join another clan, as you are bound to us no matter what.”

Thanks,” said Sam, “I love both of you. I see your reasoning and agree with it. Right now, I don’t think there will be another group for me. Be assured you are not taking advantage of me by us having an intimate relationship. My perception of where we are going is that we will have a mind-link somewhere between parent and child and between spouses. Thanks for talking it through.” They kissed and cuddled until the chime sounded for dinner.


On leaving the shuttle, Kelsey, Karmen, Irene and Clarence walked toward the overlook, with their arms around each other. When they reached the area, Irene moved Clarence, so that they could sit down on the bench. As soon as he sat down, Irene sat on one side, with Kelsey on the other. Karmen quickly sat on her dad’s lap.

“Your suit is scratchy,” said Karmen, after resting on his lap for only a moment. She stood, turning toward her dad and said, “Can we take it off?” He hesitated and looked carefully at all three women.

Clarence,” said Irene, “the three of us understand your hesitation.” His eyes got big as he heard her thoughts, and then remembered that he could sense their thoughts. “We love you. We know our relationship would pose problems in most locations on Earth, but we don’t think returning to Grand View is a good idea.”

When did you decide this?” asked Clarence, a bit surprised.

We haven’t decided, yet, dad,” said Karmen.

“My hesitation has more to do with feeling like I am taking advantage of Kelsey’s and Karmen’s trust and where this could lead. Then there are the legal issues. The genetic issues are generally bogus.”

“We just think it is a very good choice. In some ways, that choice impacts you more than us, because of your work.”

Kelsey and I know you are not taking advantage of us,” said Karmen. “As to having sexual relations with my father, it was not something I wished for, and I know Kelsey didn’t either. We now think that, maybe we should have, because it is the most wonderful feeling we have ever had.”

Dad, neither Karmen nor I feel you are taking advantage of our trust in you, quite the contrary. As you can see in our thoughts, we would like for the four of us to try forming a ‘clan’. The fact that we are daughters adds some complications to the personal relationships. However, whether this works or not, we will always be your daughters, and love both of you. I believe our telepathic connection will keep us from hurting each other.”

Dad,” said Karmen, “the reason we want to stay with this society is because of how comfortable we feel here. I like it here with this group of people. I know I said comfort, but it is really more than that.”

Irene, you have been quiet,” said Clarence.

Yes, because, so far, I haven’t had much to add. You should be able to see our reasoning, and sense our feelings regarding this.”

Yes, I think, I do. It is taking me some time to understand, and to get a feel for this telepathic communication. Karmen, I understand what you meant about comfort.”

Those are the emotional reasons for our choice,” said Irene. “I think, for us three women that would be enough, but there is another reason. We met with the medical group today. They’ve given us the choice of two different treatment regimens to deal with the short-comings of the treatments the ‘flesh peddlers’ gave us.” The expression on Clarence’s face grew more concerned as she talked. “Now, don’t jump to conclusions. We think the second choice would be best for us, in the long run. The only drawback is that it would be difficult, if not impossible, for us to live on Earth. The big plus is that our bodies would change to fully accommodate our soon to be enhanced features. This would make life much easier for us. However, we would be members of this species, once the treatments were complete.”

You are sure about this,” asked Clarence, with concern in his voice, while he tried to quickly assess the implications. “What was the first choice?”

It would negate the health problems resulting from the way the ‘flesh peddlers’ initiated the growth in the different parts of our bodies. Those treatments did nothing to help our bodies support our larger busts, or our inclination to have multiple births, or to walk on the balls of our feet. The medical staff recommended starting the corrective treatments within a week, sooner if possible.”

Why the rush?” asked Clarence, showing his anxiety in his words and expression. “How do we know they are correct?”

Judy told us that the sooner we begin, the easier the corrections are to make. Remember, our first treatments began some two months ago. Except for our busts, the growth from those treatments is complete. Their diagnosis projects that it will take several more weeks before the growth to our breasts ends and stabilizes. If we start now, they can make some alterations to the growth we have already experienced, and have our bodies make the other changes necessary to support our augmented features.”

Dad,” said Kelsey, “when the treatments are complete, we will have many of the features that Briana and Cathan have. My intuition tells me that it will be very beneficial for us. The only down- side is that it will make it difficult to return to Grand View. I agree with Sam, I think I would like to stay with these people long term.”

I wonder if I need to receive the treatment,” said Clarence, softly.

If we all stay here, it would be best, but you don’t have to.”

How long does the treatment take?”

“For the initial step, we will stay on Dóchas in the clinic for about three weeks. After that our activity will be restricted especially with respect to standing. This will last for about five months. The restricted activity is due to the extensive changes in our ankles and feet.”

You have my blessing, if that is what you want to do. I really don’t want any of you to have health problems. The other stuff we can deal with.” The three of them hugged Clarence, and kissed him for a few moments, until the scratchy clothes caused them to draw back.

The dinner chime sounded just then. “Dad, let’s go back to the room and get rid of those scratchy clothes you are wearing.”

As they walked back toward their room, they all felt closer. “You know one thing I like about our room,” said Kelsey. “It has one very comfortable bed, so we can all cuddle together, as well as sleep together.”

When they got to their room they helped Clarence undress, and then exercised and showered before going to dinner.


Dinner turned into a festive occasion. No one was quite sure why everyone was so relaxed. For the guests from the resort, perhaps it was because everyone had come to terms with what happened to them. Or perhaps, it was the atmosphere created by the presence of the children. When everyone had finished eating, and a lull was sensed in the room, Tara and Erin stood, tapping their silverware.

“Good evening,” they said together, “if you would all make sure your table is cleaned off, we can have a first-hand update on today’s activities; alternatively, we can delay it ‘till the morning so you can continue your party.” The group quickly finished cleaning up the tables, and then sat down quietly.

“I think we have our answer,” said Tara and Erin, with a smile. “We are linked with all four sites, as you can tell by the monitors around the room. We are not quite sure why tonight is so lively, but it feels very good.”

A couple stood up at the back of the room at Frank’s Island. As soon as they were standing the camera zoomed in on them, showing them almost life-size on each of the other three monitors, and drawing everyone’s attention. “Yes?” said Tara.

“First, we are Moria and Fergal,” said Moria. “Even though we have only been here five days, we think we understand the festive feeling. Based on what we have heard and found in the library, each location has reached a milestone in their activities. Many are pleased at the success in exposing the ‘flesh peddlers’, which has consumed a lot of energy. We know it is not over, but those involved can be proud of their achievement. All of us here are pleased that they were successful, and feel very fortunate to be here.” She paused. “Perhaps ‘ecstatic’ is better characterization.”

“We hope we can contribute to your future successes,” said Fergal. Their comments were met with applause at all the locations.

Even though the words were spoken, on the telepathic side their emotions and the sincerity of their feelings were quite evident.

When the applause was over, Erin said, “James, Clarence and Briana will give us the highlights of their trip to Washington.”

“From a security standpoint, the trip went very smoothly,” said Briana. “The US AG’s office arranged for vehicles and drivers to meet us, for security reasons according to the AG assistant. It was apparent that escorting VIP’s was not the drivers normal assignment. Their identification indicated that they were with the US Marshals Office, but we have some doubts. We were at first concerned by their sudden inclusion, but it was handy to have them with us as we didn’t need to worry about driving. They were very good drivers, and provided additional eyes as we moved around. They quickly suspected that we were different, but seem very comfortable with us. They did notice that the lights always seemed to be in our favor when we approached an intersection, and then changed as we cleared it.

“When they were feeling us out, right after arriving, one made the comment that he had never seen a security team with so many women. Adam quickly told them that based on his experiences in TTC he sometimes preferred having a squad of mostly women. From this exchange, we learned that all of them were former Marines, and familiar with the TTC incident in Afghanistan. They indicated that they were retired and now working for the government in a different capacity. Again, they were very sharp. I think they figured out we were communicating, somehow, without speaking. We included them in our monitoring of the hotel while James and Clarence were meeting with the AG. Their inclusion went very well as they keyed off of us. We did leave GISS cards with them, in case they were interested in other work, or needed assistance.”

“Great,” said Madeline, “just what we need. Can you give us their names, in case they call?”

“Sure, but their calling is a long shot.” Briana paused for a moment. “If they do call, it will most likely be because they need assistance.”

“What?” said Ursula.

“I know that comment sounds strange, but that is what I feel. James.”

“Dinner Wednesday night went very smoothly, even with one of the AG’s assistants being a Chosen Ones Councilor. Adam and Briana were able to obtain the name of the organization from him, and what they use for their insignia or identifier. As dinner was ending, he was shocked when I told the AG the name of the group.

“Thursday morning, during our preparation for the press conference, we prompted him to disclose his association with the ‘Chosen Ones’. It was interesting to watch the AG’s face as one of his staff managers exposed himself as a member and leader in the ‘Chosen Ones’. This Councilor answered truthfully every question put to him by us and the AG’s staff. At first, it was just Clarence, Marge, Evelyn, Fred, Chad and I asking questions, but some of the other staff soon joined in. The staff that assisted us were primarily those who had seen some of the evidence. We could tell by his expression as he spoke, each answer was painful for him to express. During this he aged almost before our eyes, as he told of his deeds, and of those he saw others do. He only knew one or two additional names. He did confirm a lot of names that we already had.

“For the press conference, we outlined the path of evidence from the ‘lodge incident’ through to the raid on the resort. We explained how each piece fit into the organization’s operations...

“ ... The last part of the presentation summarized what had happened to our families and the journalists, along with the purpose. The looks on the faces of hardened reporters in the room was a bit surprising. Many looked disbelieving, so much so that I expected the AG to have some difficult questions to field. In closing, the name of the organization, and its insignia were disclosed. We capped this with two key announcements. One was that two male Councilors were still at large; the other was that they were infected with a trans-gender virus. I did say that it was expected that the conversion would take place soon and that it was a painful multi-day process. I made sure to thank the National Guard MPs and Air Guard units for all of their assistance, and the Governor for making that help possible.”

Marge added, “Just before James handed off to the AG, he pointed out that once the two Councilors had completed their transformation, they would be obsessed with sex, and that a dozen times a day would not be enough to satisfy their addiction.” At that, each of the rooms broke into loud applause that lasted for several minutes.

“James, when did you find out about the trans-gender virus?” asked Judy.

“I didn’t, exactly. I saw it in the data we had from the security teams, there was a note that some of the Councilors were carriers of a trans-gender virus. Other information indicated that the change could be stress induced. So I thought making that comment would add more stress. I can’t think of two more perfect candidates. Hopefully, it will happen at one of their sites.”

“Marge, Evelyn, Fred, Chad, do you want to add anything?”

“Yes, a couple of things,” said Marge. “From our perspective, the reception we received in Washington seems to be an indication that the President and AG are very serious about curtailing these types of operations. We shocked the AG in the planning meeting, by suggesting that they reconsider how they handle these types of activities legally. We said that rather than outlawing them, maybe they should permit licensed activities, so they would be easier to monitor.

“He expressed concern about how various religious groups would react.

“James told him to make the case that permitting licensed activities does not condone the activity, it just places it in a more open environment. In that environment organizations like the ‘Chosen Ones’ would have difficulty surviving. In some ways it is similar to how alcoholic beverages are monitored.”

“Toward the end of the press conference, what we had said prompted one of the reporters to ask a leading question,” said Evelyn. “She opened by saying that the taking of unattached young people and placing them into a life of enforced sexual servitude was shocking. The fact that the organization was so successful was unsettling to say the least. She went on by saying, ‘Going by what was presented here, it seems to be a very profitable business. We have known for a long time that this type of activity was common or accepted in parts of the world, now we hear it goes on in virtually every country. Based on our publicly stated principals, it is clear that we have a flaw in us and our society.’” She paused and then continued. ‘I know many of my readers would not be in favor of enforced slavery, for any reason. We have known of this flaw since forever and have ignored it most of the time. Perhaps it is time to address it. Voluntarily permitting people to enter into a sexual servitude relationship however, would probably not have much real opposition. It would seem that, if those desiring the master-slave relationship could do it through a controlled environment, such as by permit, contract or licensing. By doing that these illicit businesses would cease to exist due to lack of income, or at least diminish. What are your thoughts on this?’”

Marge noted, “When she had finished, the room was absolutely silent for several minutes. We could see that the AG was trying to figure out how to answer. James let him off the hook.”

“Yes, the AG looked relieved when I stepped up to the mike,” said James. “I quickly told them I had not planned on responding to questions, so this would be an exception. I told the reporter her idea had merit, and that many people would agree with her, as long as the relationships were open and consenting, but it would probably never happen. I said that there are too many people today who believe that they know how everyone else should live their lives and interact with others. They are vocal and they hide behind studies showing their position is correct, ignoring any data to the contrary. I pointed out that there are those who use their God as a way to justify whatever they want others to do. A great many of these busybodies have no understanding as to how intimacy, love and sexual pleasure fit together. Some are so focused on their vision of God, that they have difficulty understanding their natural feelings. I said that in many cases, religious attitudes build a wall around intimacy, love and sexual pleasure and that on top of this is piled a bunch of half-truths, cultural traditions and misinformation about interpersonal relations. These make reconciling the issues nearly impossible. I closed by pointing out that these were my personal views.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.