Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 22

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 22 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

As Sarah’s Clan left the dining room after breakfast with James, Clarence, their families and the reporters, Sally noticed Beth and Eilene talking to Sue, Sam and Kelsey. She and Terry went to join them.

“Eilene, Beth,” said Sally, “we would like you to join us in the conference room for a bit. Sue and Irene and the rest of their families will be there, as well. Since your sisters don’t know anyone here, we can get a couple of our staff to show them around.”

“That would be great,” said Eilene.

Adam, Briana,” said Sally, “can you or some of your clan show Eilene’s sisters around?”

Sure, we will be back in a moment.”

“A couple of people will be here shortly.”

After Cass and Charlotte arrived and were introduced to Eilene’s sisters, the rest left them and headed toward the conference room to join the others. They were nearly there when Terry asked, “Eilene, why are you so nervous?”

“I’m not nervous. Not a bit.” No one said anything, then, just as they reached the door. “I am scared shitless.” Her color had turned quite pale. Sally put an arm around her, as Terry did the same for Beth.

“Come on, you’re quite safe here.”

Eilene looked at Beth. She nodded. Eilene began, “To give you a simple answer, we have seen the Council do what they did for these two families last night just once before. The circumstances were different. The people were different, probably as nasty as those on the council. Within a month, an accident occurred and they all died. It was a horrible accident.”

“We are grateful,” said Beth, “that you offered to bring our families here. We know we are safe here, but for how long? I have four younger brothers and sisters, as well as two married sisters. Several are in school, and a couple just started college. We were told that if we made a mistake or caused a problem, then they would turn all of our families into their pleasure toys. Plus, Eilene has a baby to be concerned about. It was scary whenever they were around, as the slightest miscue could drastically change your status.”

“Both of us have felt for some time that we would not be there much longer.” As they talked, the rest of the group had gathered in the room, hearing most of what they said.

“Eilene, Beth, we would like permission to examine your minds. We would like to understand why the Council wanted you with the MacFarlands and O’Tooles.” Both nodded their agreement.

It was very quiet in the room as Sarah’s Clan joined together to form eSarah. Once eSarah was formed, she moved to examine both minds simultaneously. The MacFarlands, O’Tooles and reporters just watched the clan, as they appeared to be quietly sitting in their chairs. After a few moments, they resumed their movements. Eilene and Beth looked at them, questioningly.

“We didn’t see anything that concerns us at the moment. Perhaps tonight we could look again, as you remember more incidents since you went to work at the resort. Okay?”

“Sure.”

“Beth,” said Sarah, “we know we can’t stop you from worrying about your family. Our Security teams are closely monitoring them and can bring them here in an instant, if need be. Doing that would be quite a shock for them, and we would only do it in an emergency. Although we mentioned this earlier, with your permission, we can have two people from a Security team approach them. Probably the best time to do that is after the story of the ‘flesh peddlers’ breaks. They would tell them that you are safe, but you are concerned about their safety. The team would give them a brief overview of the situation, leaving out as many details as possible. It should be your choice what you share with them.”

Beth took a deep breath, “I remember the comment and had forgotten about it. I agree with your approach, although my parents will probably not talk to them.”

“Beth, meanwhile I will monitor the data on your family’s situation,” said Tara.

“Beth, Eilene,” said Sue, “I think I can say for all of us that we bear no malice toward you for how we were treated.” The other four nodded their agreement. “Looking back through our memories, you seemed to be very caring, within the constraints of what we now see as your instructions. Thank you. I did learn that I really don’t like the flogger very much.” She shivered as she made the last comment.

“The activity at the resort was interesting this morning,” said Sally. “By daybreak, all the Councilors were gone. Many of them saw the soldiers and law enforcement officers as they left the grounds. We think one or two Councilors caught a glimpse of our teams. All them left with tracking devices implanted on their hip bones. Several of those we identified as Councilors’ personal staff members were seen in cages that were being loaded onto the boats belonging to the international guests.”

“Can we follow up on those taken by the international visitors?” requested Eilene.

“Why?” asked Terry.

“Although they were treated much differently than the resort’s staff, I still sensed that they were very much a sexual servant for the Councilor, or whoever the Councilor chose.”

“Operations, have Darcy and Caoilinn’s teams check out the boats that left the resort last night,” said Sally. “Operational parameters are the same as last night, but, once in control, cloaking is not necessary.”

“Thank you,” said Eilene.

“The resorts security and staff have spent the morning dealing with the unhappy guests. Most guests are in the process of leaving the private part of the resort, the only thing slowing them down is arranging transportation.”

“A search of the resort’s facilities with our equipment did not find any booby traps. We didn’t find anything similar to the lodge or Dale’s estate so, we think the place is safe for a while. The soldiers and law enforcement officers have most of the evidence under their control. Several more helicopters have been assigned to assist in removing the evidence. It is being ferried directly to the armory, with an escort. They expect to have everything secured by noon.”

“It appears that all of the Council’s data was stored electronically, both on site and at a remote site. A copy has been made and secured of the data on the resort’s servers. While we have not located the remote site yet, we have gained access. It appears to be a duplicate of the resort’s data. The films and data relating to the people here have been removed from both systems. Doing that has some legal implications, but we don’t think anyone will notice. Copies of your performances were saved for your collection.”

“What?” asked Sue and Irene, with worry showing on their faces. “But, you said...”

“You mean you didn’t want us to save copies for you,” said Tara, interrupting, “and such award winning performances.”

“Keeping copies for us was a good idea,” said Sue, picking up on Tara’s teasing. “We can use them to refresh our memory of some activities, as now we really need to keep our men happy.” Both Sue and Irene grinned.

“We have confirmed that the Grand Councilor is the US Assistant Attorney General. Based on information recently received, he and the Chairman of the Justice Department Committee, together with an assistant, are on their way to see the President. The Vice President and the President’s Chief of Staff will be in the meeting, as well. His intent is to use the information on the DVDs to have James fired as US District Attorney, along with Clarence as an Investigator, as being unfit and immoral.

“They will be shocked to see scenes of themselves participating in various activities yesterday. One scene shows the Council members giving you the ultimatum, with your families there. Yes, all of you were naked, but the view focuses on the Councilors. Included is the preparation by the Councilors to sever the reporters’ hands. Also included is the Councilors participating in several other events. It is not the only copy either. They seem to be popping up at newspapers and TV stations that are likely to have an interest in airing them. Two of the newspapers are the ones where Marge, Fred, Evelyn and Chad work.

“James and Clarence, we know both of you are anxious to go back to your new offices and review the information your teams have collected. Your four staff assistants are anxious to hear from both of you as well. Several recordings arrived at your office this morning, that are possibly more damming than the one the Grand Councilor took to the president.” Both James and Clarence started to make for the door.

“Wait! We would like one or two of our Security team members to work with you. It will help them understand the issues better, and it will help you, as they know what kind of support we can quietly give you. Both of you, actually all of you, are now high profile targets, and will be for a while, as the Grand Councilor has authorized disposal contracts for all of you. So, while you work through this with your staff, we will endeavor to protect them as much as possible. When you need to be there, we will ensure that you have sufficient protection.”

The clan chuckled, as they watched the two head for the office. When they opened the door, they were shocked to find two very beautiful assistants waiting to help them. A look of worry crossed both Sue and Irene’s faces when they saw the women helping them.

Sarah said, “Don’t worry, both are already members of a family. So your men will be quite safe with them, and you won’t lose your loved ones.”

“Now let’s go to Dóchas, so the medical staff can finish your physicals.”


At the clinic on Dóchas, Sue, Sam, Irene, Kelsey, Karmen, Marge, Evelyn, Fred, and Chad were given thorough physicals. After they were completed, Betsy told the group, “Based results from our quick evaluation yesterday and a couple I’ve reviewed this morning, to ensure your future health you will need to receive additional treatments. Based on what we’ve found, the growth factors and drugs they gave you, were solely to alter your appearance. You have essentially three choices. One is to do nothing. A second one is reduce the effectiveness by using a blocking agent which will limit the changes. The third choice is an extensive modification of your bodies. Conceptually it redirects the changes already done or in progress to a healthier out come.

“Based on what we know, if you choose option one or two, in a few years you will likely have health issues. With option one, your health issues will be more severe. Option two will result is your health issues not being as severe. How different? We honestly don’t know the answer. With time your large breasts will sag. The extra weight on your chests cause you to slump shoulders, which with time will lead to chronic back pain. Wearing a back brace will help but likely won’t negate all the pain. The changes in your legs, forcing you to walk on the balls of your feet will likely lead to pain in your ankles and feet. You will age at a more rapid rate, likely leading to a shorter than expected life span.

“For Sue, Sam, Irene, Kelsey and Karmen, the results of the physicals indicate the changes initiated are close to completion.

“For Marge, Evelyn, Fred, and Chad, the results of the physicals indicate that the changes they initiated have just started. Indications are Marge and Evelyn’s breasts will be considerably larger than Sue’s group and have larger nipples. Fred and Chad penis’s will lengthen and thicken. It will likely never be completely flaccid or limp.”

“You are not painting a very nice picture,” muttered Marge.

“I am only noting what we are reasonably certain will be the outcome. There are some components in the mix you were given that we don’t understand why they were included. So they make extrapolating longevity based on today’s data very difficult.”

“Well they wanted us to suffer, so any extras were likely to increase that aspect,” responded Evelyn. “So what is option three.?”

“Well option three, gives us the ability to redirect the changes that are taking place in Marge, Evelyn, Fred, and Chad’s bodies. For Sue et al, this treatment will build on the changes made. This results in a change in height to around 78 inches. Shoulders will broaden a bit along with an increase in your back muscles, primarily upper back and to your chest. Your hips will be a bit broader, similar to the changes in your shoulders. Your feet will be altered so you comfortably stand on the balls of your feet. To achieve this, your ankle structure is modified in the way it connects to the metatarsals. The foot pad where the metatarsals join the toes, is modified as junction is at a sharper angle. The metatarsals are a bit longer and thicker. The toes are a bit longer. The width at the foot pad is fifty percent or so wider. There are some changes in the muscles of the lower leg and foot that support the change in foot orientation.

“For the women, the structure of your breasts will change and have a more robust attachment to chest and shoulder muscles. The breast tissue changes to have a more robust structure. In some respects, it resembles a sponge, thus there normally is little or no sag. Your breast size will likely be around an F cup. You will have control of when you are fertile and whether you lactate.

“For the men, penis will increase in girth and length. Ejaculate volume increases and recovery time is less.

“For all of you, you will have no body hair or facial hair. However, you will gain a strip of hair down your back bone and a tail that is typically a quarter of the length of you thigh. An increase in stamina, due to your larger chest. Eye sight has a greater range of sensitivity and acuity.

“I think that summarizes the changes when selecting option 3. There is hardly any noticeable changes in facial features even though the jaw line is a tad longer.”

Chad responded, “All that sounds to good to be true, so there must be a down side.”

“There is. It would make it very difficult for you to return to living on Earth. While the mane and tail could be obscured, walking on the balls of your feet would be difficult to obscure.”

“To summarize, after the option three treatment our bodies will resemble you all, but we will still be identify able as us,” responded Marge. “How is that possible?”

“It is accomplished by placing you in what we call an incubator totally immersed. The immersion fluid gives you a neutral buoyancy thus you are held in an upright position. The time in the incubator so for all you it would be for at least four weeks. During this time will be essentially sleeping. Following this, there would be several months of restricted physical activity while the changes stabilize. This is particularly important for the legs.

“It would best for you to make your choice as soon as possible, say within a week. For Marge, Evelyn, Chad and Fred, we have a drug cocktail for you to take daily in the meantime. Its purpose is to slow the changes initiated by the treatments you were given.”

“What do you mean by ‘incubator’?” asked Marge, with a bit of fear showing on her face.

“It does sound ominous, doesn’t it,” said Judy. “However approach simplifies your care while your body undergoes some fundamental changes. When you arrived, everyone received a drug to counter the submissive drug you were receiving. Your group also received a drug to inhibit the treatments to alter your that were given to you at the resort. This was to slow down the changes induced by the drugs. However, we do not have a way of stopping the changes or reversing them. By using the incubators technique, we can alter the changes to a healthy outcome. As Betsy noted, you will be in the incubator for at least four weeks and possibly several weeks longer. Following that your activity will be restricted for about five months, this is to allow the changes to stabilize. When you exit the incubator, you will resemble us, but still have your unique features.

“To answer what I think would be your next question. Yes. Several of us have been treated using this procedure. When you wake up after being in the incubator, it will feel like waking up after a very restful night. Some one will be with you when you wake up. This is to provide any assistance you need in moving around as you movements will feel different.”

“I’m inclined to choose option three,” said Marge, as her friends nodded their heads.

“Not to be pushy, but the sooner you begin the easier it will be to achieve the best outcome,” replied Judy.

Betsy said, “The others who’ve received option three, there are quite a few. The first were Sarah and her seven friends. They spent two months in the incubators which was followed by about six months of very limited activity. The extended time of limited activity was primarily for reasons unrelated to the treatment.”

“Betsy, you really know how to tweak our journalistic noses,” said Evelyn.

“Perhaps I should answer this,” said Judy. “The incubators had to be used for us because of the condition we were in when we arrived here. The presentations we plan to show everyone after dinner should answer your questions. Whether it enough to satisfy your journalistic noses, we will have to wait and see. There are three presentations. The first covers where the ship came from and it is in this solar system. The second begins with the arrival of Sarah and her seven friends and the trials and tribulations in our effort to recruit more crew members. The third covers the differences between us and humans, which I think we just shared most of it with you. There is always a question and answer session afterward.”

Sue, Sam, Irene, Kelsey, and Karmen were entranced by the exchange.

“Thanks,” said Marge. “Betsy, Judy, for my part, if I need to use the incubator then that is what I will do. I agree with you estimate of the difficulties of living on Earth after option 3. While Earth is my birth place, I don’t feel bound to it. There are many things I like about living there, I am very comfortable here. I idea of living on a space ship, or on Mars, or another planet stokes my journalistic bones.

“If we all do choose option 3 then we need to figure out a way to keep feeding stories to our editors.” Evelyn, Fred, and Chad nodded indicating they felt the same as Marge.

“Can we help?” asked Sam, impulsively. Kelsey and Karmen looked shocked, but nodded in agreement.

“I don’t see why not! Presuming it is okay with the rest of your families.”

“As far as I’m concerned,” said Sue, “I don’t see a problem with helping them.”

“Marge, Evelyn, Fred, and Chad. Let us know when you are ready to begin. The sooner the better.”

“What about us?” queried Sue.

“Seeing as the changes initiated in your group are nearly complete, the urgency doesn’t seem as great,” replied Betsy. “This is why your group doesn’t need to take the inhibitor Marg and her friends need to take.”

“How soon should we do this?”

“Your situation is not as critical as the reporters, but personally sooner is better. The changes we are discussing can not be undone which is also true for those you’ve received. Our proposal simply assures your health for many years to come but does include some changes in your body.”

“Thanks.”


Darcy’s and Caoilinn’s Security teams quickly found the four ships fleeing the resort. They were traveling within sight of each other. Each appeared to be a luxury ship from the outside, but inside they were quite different.

The two teams were shocked by what they saw taking place on the rear deck of the first ship they approached. Kneeling by the outer wall were about 2 dozen people, mostly women, facing the center of the deck. All were naked, wearing a collar, cuffs and high heeled shoes. Their collars were fastened by a short chain to a rail shoulder high. Another chain hung from the back of their collar and was connected to the chains between their wrist and ankle cuffs. Several were crying, while others had fearful expressions on their faces.

Near the other end of the deck there were four headless bodies of three men and one woman hanging by their ankles. Under each was a tub containing their head and blood. All four looked like they were in their late 40’s. The sight thoroughly enraged the Security teams, Creidne and Fidelma.

Caoilinn urged, “Let’s be cool and not rush in until we have a better grasp of the full picture.”

Near the suspended bodies they could see an apparently terse conversation between two groups. One group appeared to be crew members. In the center of the deck was a table with number of large, long butt plugs, breast halters, jaw spreaders, body jewelry, syringes, and drug containers, as well as other similar items. Nearby was a small burner with two branding irons resting on it. In the same area was a bar about waist high with restraints positioned so a person could be held there standing bent over it.

While they were watching, the tension between the two groups talking appeared to have eased. Darcy said, “They are outside US territorial waters, but within range of Coast Guard Rescue. So how do we want to handle this?”

Brid said, “I see three choices, after we rescue the victims. We can give those in charge the treatments they planned for those they were going to sell, and let the ships continue toward Africa. Cause the ships to sink. Or put those left on board to sleep and turn the ships back toward US, then notify the Coast Guard. Personally I like the latter, as the members would then be known to law enforcement and possibly linked to the ‘flesh peddlers’.”

“I think all of us like the first choice,” said Caoilinn. “But I agree, the last one is the best choice.”

Abbie said, “Let’s board cloaked then stun everyone not restrained. Once they are down we uncloak, restrain the vermin then release those restrained.”

“What if some of those restrained are members or were guests at the resort?”

“Good point, so before we uncloak let’s telepathically evaluate them.”

“That will take time,” said Caoilinn, “so let’s take over all four ships before we do anything else.”

“We think you’ve made a wise decision,” added Creidne.

“Creidne and I will sort out those who are restrained,” said Fidelma. “It will likely be easier and quicker for us to do the evaluations.”

“We will need two more shuttles,” said Darcy. “Wouldn’t it be wise for James or Clarence to alert the authorities to the fact that there were ships at the dock?”

“Yes,” said Cochrann. “When I contact FOC, I will query Command Staff as to whether the authorities know of the ships.”

“Okay,” said Caoilinn, “let’s hit all four ships at the same time.”

Once on the ships, they quickly stunned anyone not restrained and then searched the ships to make sure they had everyone accounted for. During this, Creidne and Fidelma were able to determine which of those restrained were members of the resort. Some of those restrained were slaves of the members there, but didn’t have a bond with their owner, so it was decided that they should be rescued. Those being left were stunned.

With the ships under their control, the Security teams dropped their cloaking, and removed their tac suit helmets. Their sudden appearance prompted gasps and some screams. Caoilinn said to those around her, “We’ve come to rescue you. You will be released momentarily, as we do the cuffs and collars will also be removed. First aid will be provided as necessary. Please be patient as we need to be careful in removing your restraints.

When we leave, we can take you to one of two destinations. The resort is one, as it is now under the control of Federal Law Enforcement Officers. The alternative is an isolated island, where some of the resort companion staff are currently staying. There, our medical staff can offer treatments to counter the drugs and injuries you have received. We think it is a better choice but may be biased. The island is isolated. By going there you will have some time to think about what you want to do about your future. Actually, you could think about your future at either place. The advantage to the island is that there will be fewer distractions.”

While Caoilinn was speaking to those on one ship, other team members were giving a similar message to those on the other ships. After telling them what was about to happen, some of the Security team began releasing the men and women.

Creidne and Caoilinn identified the ship’s captain on one ship, while Darcy and Fidelma did the same on another ship. They determined that the ships were operated by different slaver organizations. The intense discussion they had seen initially was about how much the members would have to pay the slavers in order to be released on reaching their destination. The four people died because they actively threatened the crew. The brutal murders were done as a warning to the others.

Once everyone was released a Security team member on each ship said, “In a few moments, an aircraft will hover over the deck and drop a rope ladder. Please carefully climbing up the ladder. On reaching the top, there will be someone to help you inside.”

Just as the last word was spoken, two more shuttles arrived. Each uncloaked and hovered above the upper deck near the edge of a ship. As soon as the ladders dropped, those leaving lined up. Two people held the ladder to stabilize it, thus making it easier to climb the short distance, even so several people needed assistance.

Once all of those being rescued were on board the shuttles, a Security team member checked the autopilot settings of each ship. This was to make sure that it was on course and to get an estimate of the time before it would enter territorial waters. Those remaining on board were given a sufficient dose of their own sedative to keep them asleep until the Coast Guard arrived. With everything set, the remaining Security team members climbed up the ladders into the shuttles. As the doors closed, a flight of Star Fighters arrived. They would monitor the ships until they reached territorial waters then report them to the Coast Guard.

Abby, Darcy, Brid and Caoilinn were each on a different shuttle. Once the doors closed, the shuttles rose up and off to the side of the ships. “Ladies and gentlemen,” said each to their respective groups, “we are going to the secluded island first. Anyone who wishes to go on to the resort, please stay on board, as we will make that our next stop. Any questions?” As they finished speaking, a screen in the front of the cabin came to life, showing the interior of the other three shuttles.

“Thank you for giving us our voices back, but I am puzzled,” said a man in the shuttle with Abby, “as to why you are doing this. If we go back to the resort, we will soon be forced to be someone’s sexual plaything. The organization behind it has some very powerful friends, and the Councilors are extremely ruthless. You say that if we go to this island, we get to decide our future. How do we know that is true? You say the island is isolated. What is to keep you from turning us into your property? I know the last two questions probably don’t make much sense, when you consider you asked us what we wanted to do. But, your offer is almost too good considering recent events.”

“Let’s be frank. You don’t know that anything we said is true. The only guiding light you may have is your own instinct. Surviving as slaves or toys, weren’t there times when it seem like you could sense what they wanted you to do or how they wanted you to act. Didn’t you use that insight, in order to avoid their wrath? Why not use that sense or insight now?”

“I am!” responded a woman, “and I am going to the island. However, I am not sure I believe all I’ve heard but I am willing to take a chance. I believe I am better off now than before you arrived.” Several in each shuttle nodded their heads.

“It will take us about 30 minutes to reach the island. During the trip, let me tell you a few things about ourselves and the island. Our island is a clothing-optional location. Whether you adopt a no clothes mode of dress is entirely up to you. We want you to do what you are comfortable with. There, you will have the opportunity to have a complete physical by our medical team. We strongly recommend that you do so. Once the physical is done, they will go over the results with you, along with an assessment of your long term health. They will also provide you with recommendations relating to any corrective treatments you may need to maintain your quality of life. Remember, however, that all the choices are yours.”

“Who are you?”

“That is a difficult question to answer in the short time we have. We would like to postpone fully answering that question until this evening. Why don’t each one of us introduce ourselves, my name is Brid.” With that, all the Security team members, in turn, introduced themselves.

As they traveled to the island, several others asked questions about what had happened at the resort. The security team members took turns answering questions. By the time they were near the island, the group had begun to relax. The Security team members noted to each other that they could sense their guests’ fear of the future easing.

Creidne said to the Security teams, “You all did very well. Many times what you would like to do is not the best choice. Now those on the ships will wonder for the rest of their lives where everyone went. The slavers will have a difficult time explaining to their organization what happened, if given the chance. It is our suspicion that they will not have the chance. Only those with us know we were involved.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.