Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 19

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Late Thursday morning, Mr. Lawrence and Mr. Schneider, the EOUSA managers, arrived for their meeting with James MacFarland and Clarence O’Toole. After exchanging greetings, James and Clarence reviewed their cases. During the presentation and discussions, they made sure to point out that the effort directed toward each case was in proportion to the seriousness of the crimes committed. They felt that this was the best way to convey that the office was being run both correctly and efficiently.

After the meeting, the four went to dinner at a private club. During the conversation over dinner, Mr. Lawrence again brought up the issue of how much time was being spent on extremely difficult or unsolvable cases. From his perspective, the incidents at Larry’s and Dale’s companies and the lodge incident fell into that category. After some discussion, the managers agreed that MacFarland’s office had struck a good balance between all the cases they were pursuing. Once they finished their dinner, the four of them walked out of the restaurant. Waiting at the curb was a limo with a chauffeur by the door open. Mr. Schneider simply said, “James, Clarence, get in.” He smiled as both men barely hesitated before entering the limo. The chauffeur closed the door and went toward the driver’s door.

As the limo pulled away, Mr. Schneider pulled out his cell phone and dialed a number. When the call was answered he said, “The limo is on its way.”

When the limo started to pull away, James and Clarence looked around with a puzzled expression. For a moment both wondered why the two managers hadn’t entered the vehicle. Before they could react, they slipped down in their seat unconscious.

On Dóchas Terry said, “Muireann, I believe James and Clarence have just been abducted. They are in a limo.”

We are following it. The two managers left the club in their car and it has a tracker on it. We’ll keep you up-dated.”


“Mom, where are we?” said Sam.

“At the resort. Why? Where did you think we were?” Irene, Kelsey and Karmen stirred next to them in bed.

“I don’t know. I’ve had the strangest dreams. I feel different.”

“Well, I feel different too. Maybe it was the way we were laying.”

“But, Mom, my dreams were weird.”

“Why?”

“Well in them, I did a lot of things with other people ... sexual things. You were in many of them. I find it difficult to imagine doing some of the stuff we did. Even so, I seemed to be enjoying it as the sensations were wonderful.”

“Like, what?”

“Mom, it’s embarrassing. All of us were in them at different times. In every one, we engaged in sexual activity. Sometimes with each other. Other times it was people we just met. We appeared to enjoy everything we did with each other and the strangers. It was like we were thirsty and couldn’t get enough to drink, only it was sex that we wanted. We did many things with each other, and for that matter, with anyone who visited us. I didn’t know you could interact the way we did. Even though I am shocked by what occurred in my dreams, I really liked the sensations I felt. The best part was dreaming of us having sex with James. I hope you’re not mad but I really liked all the sexual interactions especially with him. In fact, with him it felt like the best sex I ever had. I could see you liked it, as well. Are you mad at me?”

“No,” responded Sue. “I have to admit that I had similar dreams.” As she thought about the her dreams, she could feel her nipples pucker and her labia moisten. She tightened her arm around Sam. “Sam, I love you. I love James, too. I am not mad. For some reason, I don’t think they were dreams. Sam, we will manage somehow.”

“Not dreams? But, Mom, I did other things, that ... well, they were sexual activities with many men and women at many different times.”

Sue pulled Sam into her arms, hugging her. “Sam, I know it is difficult to talk about sex with your mother. Engaging in consensual sex with people you care about is fine, more than fine.”

“Really? In my dreams, nearly everything I did, felt good, very good. It seemed like the more aroused I was, the better it felt. The other participants seemed to enjoy the way I caressed them, or responded to them. Seeing and sensing their enjoyment seemed to make my orgasms more intense. I had heard others talk about oral sex before, and thought it was nasty. Now, I know why people like to do it. Mom, am I a slut?”

“No! Enjoying sex does not make you a slut. Being obsessed with sex or engaging in sex with just anyone could give you that reputation.”

“Well just talking about my dreams has caused my nipples to pucker and I think my labia are wet.”

Sam leaned over and kissed her mother as she lightly caressed her breast. Sue responded to the kiss as she caressed Sam’s breast.

Sue and Sam had an arm around each other and were caressing the other with their fingers. Sue was very comfortable sitting their with her arm around her naked daughter. It felt good to hold her. Sam had laid a hand over her mothers and sighed.

When, Irene moved to get out of bed, Sue glanced momentarily in her direction. Then she looked again as she realized something was different about Irene. By then Irene had slipped her heels on and started to stand up, as she did she looked at Sam and Sue. The two women both said, “Oh, my God.” It was then that they realized how much the other’s appearance had changed.

“Your bust, its larger.” said Irene.

“So is yours,” responded Sue.

Sue looked down at her breasts. Irene was correct, they were at least as large as Irene’s. Then, she noticed liquid on her nipples, and touched them, causing milk to leak out.

“Oh, my. Now I am sure that what we thought were dreams were memories of real events,” gasped Sue. Her eyes filled with tears, as some of the scenes from her dreams floated through her mind. She now knew why her daughter was worried about her own dreams. She could tell that Irene was thinking the same thing.

Sam gulped. “Now I know why I felt different,” she said, as her hands cupped her now very large breasts. Her expression was one of amazement, as her hands confirmed what she was seeing. With just a few light touches, as she explored her them. Her caresses caused her already swollen nipples to begin leaking a white watery fluid.

“Mom, my nipples are wet.” Sam tentatively tasted the liquid. “Mom! It’s milk. I’m lactating. The dreams are true. Oh, mom!” Sam looked at Sue apprehensively with tears in her eyes. “What’s happened to us?”

“I don’t know. My nipples are wet as well. My breast feel full. It has been a long time since they felt this way. It does fit with my dreams, though. I wonder why?”

“Mom, can I taste your milk?” asked Sam, hesitantly. “What I remember from my dreams, it tastes very good.”

“According to our societal norms, we shouldn’t.” She paused a moment. “But, yes you can, but only if I can taste yours.” Seeing Sam’s expression she added, “Yes, I have the same recollection from my dreams.”

“Mom,” said Kelsey, as she sat up on the bed, “I dreamed about the three of us making love with dad. I hope neither of you are upset with me, but I loved the four of us being together like that. I felt closer to each of you than I can ever remember.”

“I liked it, too,” said Karmen. “Oh, my God, look at my breasts! They’re huge!”

“Karmen,” said Sam, “look around, all of us have big breasts. Our nipples are larger. I wonder if the other changes I dreamt about are also real.”

“What changes?” asked Karmen. Then it registered and her eyes started to tear. “Oh my. My friends will think I am a freak, that is if I have any.”

“In my dreams, my vagina looked different,” said Kelsey.

“When did we start sharing a bed?” asked Sue, looking at Irene.

“Good question, and I don’t have a ready answer. I’m beginning to think what now seems like dreams is us remembering events.”

The women began to move around on the bed, examining themselves and each other. Their exploration confirmed what they remembered from their dreams. Hesitantly, they began to tell each other about some of the scenes they remembered from the dreams. Several times, the older women reassured their daughters that there were many ways to stimulate your partner, so that they enjoyed the contact. They told them that as long as all parties consented and it was healthy, then it was fine. They pointed out that sex should be a way to share pleasure between two, or more, individuals.

Sam moved to lay on her mother’s lap then covered a nipple with her mouth and began to suckle. “Sam, that feels so good that I don’t think I could stop you now that you have started.” Sue sat there with a blissful look on her face as she caressed Sam’s head. As Sam suckled Sue thought, “Oh my, I can feel my pussy beginning to moisten!”

Kelsey, on seeing what Sam was doing, pulled Irene to her and began to nurse as well. Karmen quickly joined Kelsey, suckling at Irene’s other nipple. The fragrance of arousal coming from Sue and Irene was soon apparent.

After Kelsey, Karmen and Sam had drained the milk from their mother’s breasts, their mothers helped them drain the milk from theirs. After freshening up and eating breakfast, they went out by the pool since the weather was very nice.

As they relaxed by the pool, their memories of recent activities resurfaced. At first, they tried to ignore them. Unable to ignore them they soon began comparing them. Soon they realized that the activity many of their memories varied. Seldom were all five of them in a particular activity. However, all five of them were in those that took place on a patio with a pool.

Kelsey said, “This looks just like the patio and pool in my memory.”

After looking around Sam exclaimed, “Yes it is!” The others nodded their heads in agreement.

Sue said, “I do have one odd memory cause there isn’t nay sexual activity. It is a conversation I heard a man, Eilene and Beth. While I didn’t hear all of it, it was quite clear that the man had forced Eilene and Beth in to taking care of us here. Their compliance was achieved by threatening their families welfare.”

“It does seem odd,” noted Karmen. “I wonder what is on TV.”

Sam laughed as she replied, “Videos of our performances. What did you expect? Music videos?”

Everyone was laughing, but when the TV came on, it started a video featuring Kelsey, Karmen, and Sam. As the video played, they continued their discussion while constantly caressing their bodies; sliding a finger between their labia; tugging on the rings in their labia. It did not take much of this before they were all quite aroused and conversation ceased.

Sue leaned over Sam, to examine the rings through her labia and clit. Seeing what Sue had done, Kelsey began to examine Karmen, with Irene joining in. As they examined each other, they realized that their body jewelry was very similar.

Their touches during the examinations added to their arousal. Sam was looking at her mother’s face when she realized how much she loved her. Following her urge, she leaned forward and kissed Sue, sliding her tongue deep within her mouth. Their tongues dueled a couple of times before she felt something hard. She quickly pulled back and asked, “What was that?”

“My tongue stud,” said Sue. “We both have them. Don’t you remember us doing it to each other after we saw the video?”

“Oh, my. Yes, now I do. I wonder why I didn’t notice it earlier.” While she was talking, she had been caressing Sue’s labia with her fingers. She began to kiss her mother again as she pushed her fingers between her mother’s labia, pressing her thumb on her clit. Sue matched Sam’s movements and they were soon in the throes of mutual orgasms. Afterward, Sam and Sue licked the cream from each other’s hands as they watched Kelsey, Karmen and Irene take turns making love to one another.

“Remember the woman who came to our table at the club the first time we were there with Eilene and Beth,” queried Sue, as she felt her mind become clearer.

“I think so,” replied Sam.

“At the time, many her comments didn’t make any sense. Now, remembering her comments and what we remember has happened since then, her comments seem to make sense. If I understood them correctly the videos like the one now playing are going to be used in an attempt to compromise James and Clarence. So from my perspective, what we thought were dreams earlier are actually memories. It is strange that all of us are recalling our recent memories.”

“How?” asked Irene, with a puzzled look. Sam, Kelsey and Karmen listened quietly.

“Well think about the events since we arrived here. We met Eilene and Beth after we were here only a few days. After that most of our activities included them. I think all of us felt very comfortable with them especially after our first session in the spa. When we went out to dinner, they took care of the arrangements. Remember the fancy restaurant we went to a couple of times with the semi-naked servers. Then we attended the dinner theater, and watched a movie afterward.”

Karmen said, “Yes, I really liked the theme of the movie. Well that and the sexual interaction.”

“It was well done. The second time we went to the dinner theater, there was a live sex show after we ate. After watching a couple of acts, Eilene and Beth led us back stage where we unknowingly put on a sex show of our own. Based on the applause, our unscripted performance was well received. Which led to us being offered this suite as a reward. While not being told to alter our bodies, do so was presented to us as a way to increase our desirability and make us prettier. The context was that the men in our lives would appreciate the changes. Once the idea was planted, we agreed to have Eilene and Beth to arrange it. We now have a large set of breasts and are lactating. We have jewelry in our clit and labia along with a tongue stud. Oh and I no longer have my front teeth.”

As Sue talked, her perspective began to change. She shivered, as she suddenly felt whole again.

“This whole suite and outdoor area is brightly lit. I don’t remember us being dressed very much since our first show. We were only here a few days before we began dressing quite provocatively compared to how we previously dressed. In adopting the provocative style, we fit in with the other residents we saw. In a positive sense, we are now serious about exercising. This is likely because there is a pleasurable aspect. We’ve participated in a multitude of sexually explicit videos.

“Then there are the parties we hosted here. While there was dancing and socializing, there was the public sexual interaction. Many times either Eilene or Beth would offer a comment that led our participation in another sex scene. These could be with each other or include guests. As brightly lit as this area and our suite, I suspect our activity has been recorded when we hosted parties. At nearly every party if we didn’t put on a show, our guests provided one. Our role was portrayed as being the hosts which led to being intimate with many of the guests.

“I can say that I enjoyed everything we did together. I have always enjoyed sexual interaction, and based on my memories I think all of us do. If everything we did was recorded and those videos were released, we would be outcasts in Grand View. It would also cause a lot of problems for James and Clarence’s work.”

“My most recent dream is of Sam and I making love to James. I am not sure I would have initiated a threesome with him and Sam, but I did enjoy it immensely. I think Sam liked it as much as I did. It seems like James fucked both of us several times. When I orgasmed and felt his cum, I felt very special. If the public knew of that, or our other actions, James would be out of work, and we would have very few friends. Considering Sam’s age, we would likely end up in jail.

“Now I suspect James and Clarence will be shown our videos. Whether it will change how will they feel about us? I can only hope for the best.”

Irene, Sam, Kelsey, and Karmen listened intently, as Sue talked, linking the events that they all now remembered together.

“The woman in the club commented that if the first plan didn’t work, then accidents could happen. She also mentioned that we would bring a good price at auction. Considering the way we have been altered, it now seems likely we could be sold as sex slaves, or sex toys. When that woman attended a party here, she made sure to use each of us at least once.

“The more I think about it, the more I’m sure our videos will be used to ensure James, Clarence, and we comply with their demands. Selling, or circulating the films in the right places, would cause us to be rejected in most communities. James and Clarence wouldn’t be able find work that they are familiar with.” Sue’s eyes teared up, as she began to realize the implications of the situation they were now in. “James and Clarence will no longer be able to work in the field they enjoy.”

Sue’s face turned white, as she realized the implications of this. She knew that James could not live with himself if he gave into the demand to drop the investigation. It was now clear to her that after a little more time under the influence of the drugs and endless sex, they would think of nothing else. She briefly wondered what will happen to James and Clarence, if they didn’t agree to cooperate.

“Mom, Irene,” said Sam, “I think Jim and Clarence will be more uncomfortable with our sexual play with them than with what we did in the videos. Surely they know we must have been drugged, so I don’t think they will hold that against us.”

“Yes, Sam, all of you have been drugged,” said Eilene, as she walked out to the pool with Beth. “Sue, your analysis of why the five of you are here is correct. You did a very good job of putting all the clues together. James and Clarence are here. Currently they are watching a selection of your videos. I can assure you that they find them very arousing. In a little while, we will take you to see them. You will be with them later this afternoon, under our supervision.

“The Grand Master and some Council members will meet with James and Clarence before dinner this evening. At that time James and Clarence will be offered a choice. Their choice will determine your future. If they decide not to cooperate, the five of you will return to this suite. You will continue to participate in videos and hosting receptions as you’ve done for the last four months. The receptions you all have hosted are quite popular. You will continue in that role for several more months. What happens beyond that has not been decided.”

“Why are we alert now? Everything before today seems like a dream.”

“The combination of drugs you are receiving was changed last night. You are now at a turning point. If your intense sexual activity continues at the same level for a few more months, you will be addicted to pleasure. Once addicted your desire to feel that pleasure will be strong, so strong that you will totally focus on seeking sexual derived pleasure. As time passes, your past will become a blur as you focus on satisfying your craving for sexual pleasure. When not engaged, you will wonder how soon it will be before you can feel that pleasure again.”

The women were surprised by the bluntness of Eilene’s comments.

“The only way you can avoid being addicted is to convince James and Clarence to cooperate. If not, your future will be determined by the Councilors once you are addicted. One possibility would be to reside in the members lounge where you would always be available to them. Another is joining the woman Sue noted, at her estate where you would be bred by, and serve, her customers. From our perspective, going to her is probably the only other way you will leave here alive.”

They all gasped as ghost-like image of a very tall man and woman appeared near them.

Relax,” said a soft pleasant voice. “We are here to assist all of you in escaping. Yes, we are speaking to you telepathically. And, no you haven’t lost your minds. Our names are Adam and Briana. Please relax, and listen carefully.” As they talked, Briana and Adam sent feelings to comfort them and to evoke as sense of trust. “We can hear your questions, whether you speak them or not. No harm will come to any of you. We will be with you for the rest of the day. Once James and Clarence accepts the Grand Master’s offer of your freedom in exchange for bungling the investigation, all of you will all be permitted leave here. Our purpose, for now, is to ensure that all of you are safe and unharmed until we leave.

Eilene and Beth, you will go with us, as well. The Council intends for you to go with James and Clarence’s families. Their intent is that by you being there it will ensure the women continue taking the special drug and James’ and Clarence’s compliance.

Eilene, we know they are ensuring your compliance by threatening the well being of your sisters and baby. Where are they? We can’t protect them, until we know their location. Just think about them, where they are, and how they look. Some others of our group will look after their safety.” Tears filled Eilene’s eyes, as she remembered her sisters and where they were living.

Beth, your family is safe. We had a little difficulty in locating them but another group is now monitoring their security.”

“Who are you?” asked Irene, as the shock wore off. “You look so ghostly, I feel like I am hallucinating.”

You are all fully aware of your surroundings and situation,” responded Briana. “Who we are is a long story, which is very difficult to tell in a short time. We look ghostly because of a shield we are wearing. It is adjusted so that only you can see us. There are microphones and cameras in this area, as there are throughout the suite. Those monitoring them are currently having considerable difficulty in hearing you over the static. They can not see us. We are speaking telepathically as we don’t want to risk adding our voices to the mix of what they hear.”

Would it suffice to say that you can consider this a real ‘Star Trek adventure’?” said Adam.

“Cool,” responded Sam, Kelsey and Karmen. Their comment brought smiles to everyone.

How long have you been here?” asked Sue, as she remembered what she had said.

We have been here since very early this morning. Your memories of what happened over the last four months is correct. Based upon what we know of their plans for all of you, you are right about those as well.”

“What do we say when we see them again?” asked Sue softly, with a little uncertainty in her voice. Her eyes were rapidly filling with tears.

Tell James how you feel about him,” said Briana. “He feels guilty because he willingly entered into a sexual relationship with Sam. The fact that he enjoyed it adds to their discomfort. He will feel embarrassed by his response to your activities in the videos. All of you love each other. Tell them that with as much emotion as you can muster, and convey it with touches as well.”

“Oh, that will be easy,” said Sue as she slipped into expressing her thoughts mentally, because I want to be with James forever and always.”

“Mom,” said Sam, “I feel the same way, if both of you will let me. In any case, if we have much physical contact, we will be aroused and seek to have sex with them again.”

“There is absolutely nothing wrong with willingly expressing your love for someone who loves you physically and emotionally.”

“I know you do, darling, and I agree with Briana,” said Sue. “We will work something out. As she said, there is nothing wrong with willingly sharing your love physically with someone you love.” As Sue finished speaking, Irene and her daughters looked at each other and nodded, silently agreeing that they felt the same about Clarence.

I don’t know if this will help,” said Briana, “but, where we live it is common for a family to include multiple adults, as co-spouses.

Irene, we sense you feel as strongly for Clarence as Sue does for James. Kelsey and Karmen have very similar feelings for both of you. Please be patient. Help us get through today, by being frank about how you feel with Clarence. You should not hold back in expressing your feelings, as you are not alone. We promise to assist you in understanding the possible changes in your relationship with Clarence.”

“I can do that,” said Irene. “I feel or sense the love and affection they have for him. It is just that sexual relations between father and daughter are not accepted. In fact, it is illegal in some areas.”

“Mom, we love both of you,” said Kelsey and Karmen. “We didn’t seek these circumstances, but we will work with both of you to find the best solution.”

“I know you will.”

“Could we share a house?” said Sam. “Or at least live next to each other?” Sam’s comment initially shocked all the women.

Sue looked at Irene and nodded. “Girls, let’s see what happens today,” said Irene. “We think it is a possibility.”

“Cool,” said the girls.

The group sat and chatted, while waiting for Eilene and Beth to take them to meet James and Clarence.


It was very early Saturday morning when James and Clarence became aware of their surroundings. The last thing they remembered was getting into the limo and it beginning to move. Now they were naked, and kneeling on a pad with their knees slightly spread. There were straps over their shoulders, around their hips, their arms and legs that prevented any movement. Both quickly realized that they were in a bad situation. Looking around they saw that the room was essentially bare except for the frames they were bound to. In front of them were two giant monitors.

After a few moments, the screen came on and immediately a video began playing. They were shocked to see Sue, Sam, Irene, Kelsey and Karmen listed in the credits. After the credits the five women appeared wearing very shear dresses with heels as they greeted the people entering the room and directed them to the patio. Once they had greeted all the guests, the women also went to the patio. A woman in front of Karmen reached for tie holding her sheath up. On seeing her intent Karmen released the bow, then held the dress while the woman stepped out of it. While Karmen hung up the woman’s dress, the woman stepped toward Kelsey. The woman cupped Kelsey’s tits and brushed her fingers over the nipples.

The woman said, “Nice tits. Take your dress off.”

After Kelsey slipped out of her dress, she handed it to Irene. When Kelsey turned back, the woman began caressing Kelsey’s breast and nipples. She spread the milk that leaked from the nipples over the breasts. Once Kelsey’s breasts were coated with milk, the woman led Kelsey over to a chair and sat down. She then had Kelsey sit on her lap straddling her legs. This placed placed Kelsey’s nipples at the same height of the woman’s mouth. After licking the milk from the breasts, she began to suckle. As the woman suckled, Kelsey caressed the woman.

The view then shifted to show a naked Karmen kneeling on the floor and her head between a naked woman’s thighs. By the movement of Karmen’s hands and head it was obvious that she was using her mouth to caress the woman’s labia and clit. A man moved to stand behind Karmen then began caressing her ass. After the man finished his drink, he slid his cock into Karmen and began to slowly fuck Karmen with short strokes. With each thrust he pushed Karmen’s mouth against the woman’s cunt.

The next view, showed Sam bent over at the waist with her legs spread. Her shoulders were resting on a narrow pad about hip height. Her head was supported by her hair which tied to a hook inserted in her ass. A woman wearing a large dildo moved behind Sam. She slid the tip of the dildo between Sam’s labia then paused with it at the entrance between the labia. After a moment she thrust her forward, driving the dildo all the way in to Sam. Sam shrieked at the sudden uncomfortable intrusion. Before she could close her mouth another guest pressed his fingers against the side of her jaw as he thrust his cock in to her mouth. He held the head of his cock in her throat for a few moments the then slowly pulled it back until only the head was in her mouth. After a moment he began to slowly fuck her mouth. Then the two of them began to fuck Sam. As Sam was being fucked a guest caressed Sam’s nipples then placed a scissor like clamp against her puffy areolae then released. Sam screamed was muffled by the cock in her mouth as the teeth in clamps jaws squeezed the areolae. They swung back forth. A clamp was placed on her other breast eliciting another muffled scream. Tears were running down her cheeks.

Irene was laying on her back on a bench as a man fucked her and fondled her tits. A woman straddled Irene’s head placing her cunt over Irene’s mouth for her to caress.

Sue was wearing an arms binder that was fastened to a steel hook in her ass. She was stride a man with his cock in her sheath. Two women were sucking on her nipples.

It was clear from the expressions that all the women were enjoying the stimulation. Each coupling continued until they orgasmed. After a pause for the guests to have refreshments and recover, the sexual activity resumed. When it did Kelsey, Karmen, Sam, Irene and Sue were with a different pair of guests.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.