Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 18

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 18 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Three days after placing Astrid and Denise with the women at the resort, Trudy advised Shannon in Intelligence on Dóchas that Clarence had received an e-mail from the four reporters. The email told him that they were taking a vacation and would be unavailable for a couple of weeks. The email’s time stamp was early on the previous Friday. She thought it was odd for them to notify Clarence which prompted her to notify Shannon.

As Shannon read the message she thought it was odd. She said, “AI, can you locate the reporters?”

A few moments later the AI replied, “They are at the resort where Sue, Sam, Irene, Kelsey and Karmen are. The signal is weak but they are definitely in the members only portion.”

“That was quick.”

“It seemed logical to look there first, based on all the connections.”

“Thanks.”

Shannon noted on status board that the reporters were now at the ‘flesh peddlers’ resort. She then sent a message to the Command Staff of the change.

Moments later tones began to sound throughout Dóchas, raising its readiness level. Simultaneously, tones began to sound at Comrie indicating to the Security teams that they were all now on standby. At the Mars settlement, Breacadh announced that Dóchas would soon depart for Earth orbit and that all Security Team members were to be on board.

“AI,” said Shannon, “we need to send two bots to determine the journalists situation. They can link with the drones supporting Astrid and Denise.”


That afternoon Mr. Schneider, the EOUSA Regional manager, called James MacFarland. He advised James that he and an associate would visit them on Thursday. At that time they would review the status of all active cases. They were particularly interested in the time spent on what was referred to as the ‘lodge incident’. Afterward, Clarence and he should plan on joining him for dinner.

Marie, a paralegal bot, immediately informed Command Staff of the call.


It was early evening before, Aileen and Andrea, were able to find the reporters. They were in a restricted section of the resorts members only area that was located below ground level. A monitor on the wall showed the four reporters kneeling leaning forward with their shoulders resting on a support. Their shoulders and lower legs were secured by straps to the frame supporting them. A pass key was needed to open the door. Since they were cloaked they decided to wait. Aileen nudged Andrea when she saw a woman coming toward them pushing a cart. She was accompanied by a man and two women. Suspended over the cart were four bags containing a white substance.

As the group approached Aileen and Andrea hoped they were going to the room. When the group headed toward the door, Andrea and Aileen quickly moved up behind the group so they could enter with them. They were surprised to see the woman prop the door open after using her pass key.

Once in the room Aileen and Andrea moved to different positions in the room to monitor the activity. They watched as the reporters were fed the white substance in the bag via a tube. They saw them move their mouths several times before the tube was inserted, but didn’t hear any sound. After they were fed they were given enemas then a butt plug was placed in their ass. They gave each one several injections in their ass. There women measured their bust size of the two women and the length of their nipples. A sleeve was then placed around the women’s breasts and tightened. Straps were connected to the sleeves then connected behind their back. By constraining their breast their areolae became more pronounced as did their nipples. Curved faced clamps were placed over each nipple. As each clamp was attached the women moaned. With the clamps in place a weight was attached to the clamp.

Shifting their attention to the men, the attendants measured the length and circumference of the men’s erect cocks then placed a sleeve over it. The wire leads were then connected to several controllers. When the controllers were turned on the men’s cocks began to twitch. Neither man made a sound. With that the group left the room and closed the door.

Aileen said, “Let’s do the mental evaluation together.”

“Fine with me. I am surprised by lack to talking or screaming.”

“So was I.”

After they probed each of the reporters mentally, Aileen said, “Well they haven’t given up. The guys are unsettled by the changes being made to their bodies.”

“Agree. It is interesting in that all of them are looking at memories rather agonizing over their situation.”

“Well hopefully, we will have them out of here before they have to face what these people have planned for them. Let’s send our report.”

“Yes. They are likely anxious to hear from us.”

After they sent their report, they received a message telling them to proceed as they thought appropriate until rescued.

With the report in hand, Dóchas Intelligence staff advised the Security teams that Andrea and Aileen had found the four journalists and their location.

“AI,” said Muireann, “do we have enough of tracker chips for all the people who work in James’s office?”

“Yes. All of them are now fitted with them.”

“Muireann,” said Lydia, “I understand your concern. The only thing that might have helped, would have been escorts.”

“We do not have enough bots to escort all the office staff,” noted the AI.

“Why did we miss the significance of the word ‘four’ in the park conversation?”

“We didn’t,” said Shannon. “Jason brought it up when we learnt that the five women were at the resort. In hindsight we should have monitored their locations more closely.”

Muireann declared, “We need to send the report Betsy and her staff. I think they will need to act quickly once we get them out of there. Hmm ... Could we give the journalists something to slow or stop the changes?

“AI, bring the Medical and Command Staff into a conference with us.”

Once everyone was in the conference, Lydia reviewed the journalists’ situation based on the bots preliminary report. Muireann repeated the question she asked earlier.

Betsy calmly replied, “There are possibly two ways. One would be for us to concoct a blocking treatment. The other is through the use of their psionic ability, if they have the attribute. The first has far to many risks due to our lack of information. There is less risk by not doing anything now then follow up with a supplemental treatment when they arrive here. It is likely they will need a period in the incubator.”

“Which bots are there?” asked Connie.

“Aileen and Andrea. They did say that they had done a mental evaluation.”

“Great. They have the ability to assist the journalists in activating their psionic abilities, if they have the attribute. Shannon, send them the following message:

Psionic Activation Imperative.

Dream state.

Negate treatments where possible.

May the Gods be with you.

They should respond with ‘And the Goddesses’.

“Shannon you must send it telepathically.”

The group watched as Shannon sat quietly, seemingly staring off into space. When she moved, she smiled for the first time all day. “The message was received and acknowledged. The bots advised me that the journalists do have the attributes. They’ve already carried out the preliminaries.”

“Those are two very exceptional bots,” said Betsy.

“Yes they are.”

Sarah addressing the Intelligence department, “Now seems like a good time to note that the rest of the week is going to be very stressful. Split up into two shifts and make sure you eat and sleep.”

“Yes, mother,” responded the whole room before breaking up in laughter.

“Actually we already are working two shifts with staggered times,” said Shannon. “Several of us have made places to sleep here as well.”

“All well and good, but don’t forget to link with your spouses. Your mind link with them will help you solve problems.”

“Is that why we’ve missed what appear now to be obvious clues?” said Lydia.

“That is a hard question to answer,” said Tara. “It could be a part of the reason. Another part is the lack of experience and it is most likely the latter.”

“Keep at it,” said the Command Staff as the conference ended.


On the morning after the call from EOUSA regarding the visit, Clarence and James gathered in James’s office for their daily conference. Just as they started, their attention was drawn to the door as it began to open. Both were surprised to see Trudy and Marie enter as it wasn’t the way they normally did it.

“Yes,” said James as he watched them close the door. He sensed that this was something important as they weren’t usually this forward.

“We think it is imperative that you meet some friends of ours today. So you will take us to lunch.”

“Can’t it wait? We have a lot to do before the Thursday meeting.”

“No,” said both of them firmly.

Both James and Clarence thought “their expression is just like mom.”

“It must be today!” The two groups stared at each other for a long time.

“Okay. If you think it is that important, but we will likely need you to stay late a couple of nights so we can get things ready for Thursday.”

“We will stay late any night for as long as you need us too.” The two turned and left, closing the door behind them.

James looked at Clarence. “I don’t think I have ever seen them that assertive.”

“They will make good lawyers, as that is a good quality when it’s needed.” James looked at Clarence and then the two began to chuckle.

“Yes, and some asshole lawyers don’t understand when to not use it.”

They were still sorting through the open cases in preparation for Thursday when Marie knocked on the door.

“It’s time to leave.”

After James locked his door, they paired off as they walked toward the front door. On passing the receptionist, Marie said, “We will be gone for a couple of hours. If there is an extremely urgent call, route it to our cell phones.”

Hearing the comment, James and Clarence were a little surprised at the length of time lunch would take. When they reached the parking lot, Trudy said, “We will take our car as both of yours are too easy to recognize, and are known by too many people.”

James and Clarence were puzzled by the direction they were going. They couldn’t remember seeing any restaurants in this direction as they headed out of town. Their puzzlement grew when Trudy turned into the park where they had met the women now living with them as decoys for their families. Thinking of their families brought home to them how much they missed them. Both thought the daily e-mails were nice but it wasn’t the same as having them around or talking to them. Just then they reached an isolated spot deep in the park and were surprised to see a tent set up on the grass with a table and chairs.

“This is amazing. How did you do this?” asked James.

“We didn’t, our friends arranged it.”

“This is quite an extravagant effort for just a lunch. Who are your friends?”

“We think they are the most important people in the whole galaxy. The most caring. The most ... well just everything.” James and Clarence were surprised at the strength and reverence conveyed by their words and tone. It took them a moment to realize that both had spoken in perfect unison.

Trudy said, “It looks like our friends haven’t arrived. We should warn you, they are quite tall. Most people find that alone quite intimidating.”

“Yes, I have sensed that sometimes when I am around new people. Being six foot six inches creates that problem occasionally.” James then realized the implication of her comment. “Just how tall are they?”

“About seven feet eight inches or so.”

“I am glad you warned me,” replied James as Clarence chuckled.

As they reached the tent, Trudy glanced to the side, and said, “Oh, here they come now.” They all turned to look and saw six people walking toward them from the other side of the field.

On reaching them Sarah said, “Trudy and Marie, it is good to see you again.” She then gave both them a hug. The other members of Sarah’s Clan nodded in agreement as they too gave the two of them a hug.

“Sarah, this is James MacFarland and this is Clarence O’Toole.” Marie then proceeded to introduce Sally, Terry, Rusty, Joyce and Aoife.

“Come, let’s get some food and then we can talk,” said Sarah.

During their short time in the buffet line, James and Clarence carefully assessed Marie and Trudy’s friends. Both sensed that the information shared at this gathering would have a significant impact on them and their families. As James went to sit down, he noticed place cards on the table and moved to sit at his designated place. Marie sat next to him with Sarah on his other side. Clarence was across the table from him with Trudy on one side and Sally on the other.

“I have never seen anyone who looks like you all,” said James.

“We can understand that as we don’t live here,” said Sarah. “We reside, part of the time, on a small private island in the Western Atlantic. It is a place hardly anyone knows about.”

“You’re not referring to the Caribbean, are you?”

“Oh, no. Our island is almost due east of Florida. We don’t believe it appears on any maps and it is out of normal sea routes. It is lovely place.”

“What are your backgrounds?” asked Clarence.

“Rusty, Sarah, Terry and I are board members of Galactic Intrusion Security Services. We previously worked for a data security firm in the northeast, before we moved to the island. Joyce is the daughter of the couple who owned the firm where we worked. Aoife has joined us since we moved to the island.”

“Interesting,” said James. “I presume all of you know about the case Clarence and I have been working on.” Noticing Marie and Trudy looking uncomfortable when the group nodded he added, “Marie, Trudy, I feel certain you did not tell them what they know.” Both relaxed considerably. “So Rusty, I take it you are the one who called the Guard Commander after several of the soldiers were told to either come back to work or lose their jobs.”

“Yes, I did. It seemed like the right thing to do.”

“Thank you. When that happened, I was surprised by the action of the soldiers’ employers. In analyzing the situation later I could see why they did it, but it still bothered me. When we heard that someone had spontaneously offered them employment, almost before the issue was public information, it really tweaked my curiosity. Considering the potential implications to the case, I did a little checking into the principals of GISS outside of my normal sources. I didn’t find much, and part of what I did find it appears to be inconsistent. First, Rusty your military service record must be several inches thick, based on the summary I was able to see after some pleading. Even with my clearance, I couldn’t see very much of it. The part I found odd was that the information on you seemed to stop suddenly.”

Sarah smiled, “Rusty, Sally, Terry and I worked for N&R Security. We were kidnapped from there, along with Joyce and three friends. We woke up six months later on the island. We are not sure that we have enough time now to share with you the details of what has happened in the intervening time. Our hosts at the island were also victims of our kidnappers although in a different way. The kidnappers were linked to a group we refer to as the ‘flesh peddlers’. How, we are not certain. Due to several events where we’ve had contact with them, we’ve accumulated quite a bit of data on them and their operation.” James started to interrupt. “Please hear me out.” James nodded but looked very tense.

“You started to ask to see what we knew. We would like to do that. However, if we did, then our concern is that it would taint what you have found on your own and with the help of the journalists. We definitely do not want to see that happen. We would like to see your group succeed through your own efforts. None of us are lawyers, so perhaps we are overly cautious.”

“James, Clarence,” said Aoife, “the ‘flesh peddler’ operation appears to have principals or agents in virtually every government on Earth. We are certain they hold influential positions in the governments of the developed countries and likely others. They are positioned in such a way as to make their activity almost untouchable. Your investigation has them very concerned, and they are very determined to stop you, as they’ve indicated in the video recordings you received.”

“The reason we asked Marie and Trudy,” said Sarah, “to arrange this meeting today is because of the events we expect to occur over the next week or so. This is based on information that we’ve recently been able to fit together. This coming weekend, we are projecting several events to take place. These involve both of you, your girlfriend and daughter, Clarence’s wife and daughters and the four journalists.”

Hearing that statement brought forth James’s and Clarence’s worst fears and clearly showed on their faces. They had been pleased that the use of the decoys had appeared to work, and that their families were safely on vacation. Extrapolating the possible harm to their families was quickly consuming their thoughts.

“James, Clarence,” said Aoife softly and warmly to get their attention again, “we know that Sue, Irene, Sam, Kelsey, and Karmen are well and will be fine.” While Aoife spoke, Sarah, Sally, Terry and Joyce pushed feelings of calm toward both men.

“Once they safely arrived at the resort, we’ve been monitoring them but only to the extent of confirming their location. Recently we discovered additional information that caused to look closer at the resort. In doing so we discovered that they had moved to a different area of the resort. This area is restricted to members only. To our surprise the resort is operated by the organization behind the ‘flesh peddlers’.

“As a result, we have sent some of our people in to the resort to check on your families. This is how we know they are safe and well. However, they’ve been receiving a mind altering drug. Its purpose is to alter their perceptions so they follow any instructions given to them. All five have responded in a positive way. By this I mean that they are complying and not trying to resist any instructions. We suspect they have recognized that by taking this approach it minimizes the potential for physical abuse. In addition to this drug they are receiving several other drugs which affect other aspects of their perceptions and their response to stimulation. Their appearance has changed a bit.”

“At this time, we would prefer not to share a lot of the detail,” said Sally, “of what we think the coming events will be. Our concern is that doing so could alter your natural responses when the anticipated events take place. If noticed it could endanger all of you. On the other hand, in order develop a plan to deal with them and minimize risks, you need to know some of it.”

“We are familiar with that paradox but this is the first time I’ve been in the hot seat,” responded James.

“Well I’ve been in the hot seat, but this is the first time that it is personal,” added Clarence. “We definitely need to know enough to work with you on how to get our families out of their situation.”

“Let us be clear regarding your families safety,” said Sarah firmly. “We can remove them from the resort immediately, if that is what you want us to do. Currently we have resources near them and they are monitoring their well being. We will act unilaterally and pull them out, if it becomes necessary. Doing so will have a lot of ramifications many of which are unknown because we don’t know who all the players are.

“In addition to your family the journalists are being held there. They are in a restricted area underground near the resorts dungeons. We can rescue the journalists but their location makes it nearly impossible to do unobtrusively.”

“So you want to let this play out?” said James with raised eyebrows. “It seems the risks are awfully high...”

“Yes, we think letting them continue to play their hand has many benefits with little or no increase in risk to your families or the journalists. This way you get to see many of their cards which should let you identify those involved. It does add some risk for both of you even though we will be nearby. Our goal is no permanent injury to any of you and expose them.”

“We like your goals,” responded James after glancing at Clarence. “I think, we should hear what you believe will happen and how to counter it.”

Clarence added, “I agree but my concern is whether we can then act naturally.”

“Now that we’ve met you, I believe we have a solution for that,” said Aoife.

“In summary beginning sometime Thursday evening,” said Rusty, “we expect both of you will be drugged and taken to the ‘flesh peddlers’ private resort where your family is. After arriving there, you will be given other drugs which will enable them suck every bit of information they can out of you. Once they have what they want, they will show you some videos in which your families have been participating. These are sex videos which are intended to be blackmail material. During this you will likely be under the influence of drugs similar to those your families are receiving. The blackmail material is explicit erotic videos with your families as the identifiable and very willing participants. We suspect that while you are there videos will be made of you engaging in sex with your daughters.” Rusty could see the rage building in both men and waited a few minutes for them to calm down.

“Whenever you think you are going to lose control, remember ‘revenge is best served cold’. After seeing the videos, their offer will be to not distribute them, provided you agree to kill the investigation. By agreeing they will let you leave the resort with your family.

“However, if you refuse then none of you will leave their control. The women will begin working in the resorts members area as companions or entertainers. Both of you would experience something similar to what Dale and Larry experienced only drawn out over a longer time. One caution is that several members are not keen on using blackmail. They prefer an immediate permanent solution.”

“What an awful choice,” responded James as Clarence nodded. Both looked beaten, knowing they would have great difficulty in dropping the investigation into the ‘lodge incident’, effectively endorsing their activities. Submitting to blackmail they knew would eat at them, until it destroyed them and likely their relationship with their families. Submitting to blackmail was an option only if they thought they could win by pretending to cooperate. The sense of what had, and would, happen to the women was already eating at their spirit.

“Good grief, I didn’t think you would give up so easily,” said Terry. “We have a plan we call ‘Checkmate’. It will require you to trust us completely from this point forward, or at least until we get through this. We are certain that we will get all of you out of the resort safely and no one will suffer any further abuse. This includes the journalists. Can you do that?”

Clarence and James looked at each other and then at each of their hosts. All their instincts were telling them to do it, but logically there were all kinds of warning flags.

“Rusty, on some of those missions, what did you trust?” asked James. “Logic or instinct.”

“When the two conflicted, almost always instinct.” Clarence smiled at Rusty’s response. “In many of those situations, logic took too long.” Clarence began to laugh as Rusty completed the comment.

“Ladies and Rusty,” said Clarence, “what do you want us to do? I have a feeling we will all likely be much better off by trusting you completely.”

James looked searchingly at Clarence for a moment, then said, “I’m in. One thing though, when this is all over, will you tell us about what happened after your kidnapping. I’m kind of surprised it was never made public.”

Guys, we should ask them if they want to know the details of Checkmate now. They may have some suggestions we have overlooked or see things we have missed. It also lets them make the decisions on what will taint the cases against the ‘flesh peddlers’. Let’s ask them.”

Okay,” said the rest of Command Staff.

“James, Clarence,” said Terry, “We have told you that we have a plan to handle the situation. Although we’ve asked, do you want to be more involved? If so, would it impact your case? As we mentioned before, we are not attorneys. So how can we avoid impacting the case?”

“Yes! I would like to participate in the planning,” said James immediately as Clarence nodded. “My initial concern is as you expressed earlier. If we do participate, then knowing what is planned could cause us to not act appropriately. Actually with the little you’ve told us may affect our responses. With us and our families being involved, we will almost certainly have to step back from the cases. As to impacting the cases, we should be the ones who find and secure the evidence.”

“As Aoife noted, we can solve the question of foreknowledge affecting your actions,” said Sarah. “However, it will take us several hours to give you the background information and to go over our strategy.”

James looked at Marie and Trudy saying, “We don’t have anything that requires us to return to the office, do we?”

“No. The schedule is open so we can prepare for Thursday.”

“I am not sure how long we will need, but what about this. We work here until around 4 PM, then if we need more time all of you come to my place for dinner.”

“James, are you aware that your house is being monitored?” asked Sally.

“What?”

“Yes, not closely but it is being monitored. However, we can arrive without being seen. Marie and Trudy could just follow you home from the office. To anyone watching that would appear normal.”

“Why don’t we invite the group staying at my house over?” said Clarence. “That would increase the number of people in the house and make your presence less noticeable.”

“James, Clarence,” said Sarah, “now to answer your questions more fully. We have had a very interesting time for the last several years. Although it will take a little longer, we feel we need to show you condensed versions of two presentations we’ve given to others who joined us. The first was to those we invited to visit us and consider helping us restore a spaceship as employees. The second provides you with a history of the survivors’ society that we’ve joined. There is a third presentation that can wait until another time. It deals with the physical differences between humans and us. After those we will go over the instances we’ve run into the ‘flesh peddlers’.”

“Why?” asked James.

“It should make our review of the times we’ve crossed paths with the ‘flesh peddlers’ easier to understand.”

James and Clarence were shocked when they saw the holographic display appear before them. Star monitored their reactions to make sure they were not overwhelmed by the method of display. When the first presentation ended, Sally said, “Yes, we now live on that space ship which we call Dóchas. We are building a colony on Mars, so we can reestablish our species and add additional transportation. You probably have many questions at this point.” Both nodded their heads with somewhat of a dazed look on their faces. “It would be best to hold those until after the next presentation as I suspect many will be answered.” With that the presentation made to new arrivals began.

When that presentation ended, James and Clarence were quiet for some time. “Wow,” said James with Clarence nodding, “is all I can think of to say. I have many questions, but they are more about the details. I think those can wait.”

Sally said, “Some would take the events to imply that we were forced into becoming a member of this alien society. It is not the case, and such an action is completely foreign to the culture the ship’s crew represents.”

Joyce said, “When the initial presentations were made, there were very new members of this society. We were reluctant to step into Dóchas’s vacant Command Staff position. In their history and culture, reluctance to take that role is seen as a positive attribute. Why isn’t one of the original groups the Command Staff? It generally has to do with the clan’s psionic abilities or capabilities. One major error made in that early presentation is about the need to receive the genetic alteration. To fully function in our society, we now recognize that a new member needs to receive that treatment, which then makes them a member of our species.”

“Why is that?” asked Clarence.

“It is partly due to the differences in physical characteristics, and partly due to the addition of psionic abilities. One of those is telepathy. Telepathic ability is needed to fully communicate on the ship.”

“I noticed that in the presentations however telepathy is fiction,” said James, firmly.

Yes, and who in their right mind would let others on Earth know of their ability,” said Sarah telepathically as she looked right at James and Clarence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.