Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 16

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

After breakfast Sarah’s clan returned to their compartment on Dóchas. Once inside Aoife and Maeve put their arms around Rusty, trapping him between them. “Rusty my love,” they said as one in a soft sweet voice, “come and lay with us.” Together they guided him toward the bed, their arms around each other, hands cupping and caressing each other’s ass cheeks.

Once on the bed, they lay alongside one another, caressing each other. Aoife coaxed Rusty onto his back then straddled his hips, trapping his swelling cock between her labia. The odor of her arousal drifted through the room. Leaning forward and putting her weight on her hands, she began to flex her hips, sliding his cock between her wet swollen labia. She shivered each time its head bumped, then slid over her clit.

Maeve kissed Rusty’s face then shifted to place light kisses on his neck and ears. With his hands, he caressed Maeve and Aoife. After a few moments, he asked Maeve to straddle his face so he could lick her. Maeve turned to face Aoife as she lowered her pussy toward his waiting mouth. He used his tongue and lips to collect the cream off her labia. His tongue added to her arousal. His cock sliding between Aoife’s labia adding to hers. He licked Maeve’s slit, sliding his tongue deeply between her sensitive labia, causing her to shiver.

The three felt the bed move as the rest of their family joined them. They gathered around Maeve, Aoife and Rusty and began to caress them. After Maeve and Aoife shared a passionate kiss, Aoife rose sufficiently to let his cock enter her. She sighed as she felt it slide between her swollen labia then deep into her. They had shared their love physically many times before, but this time it felt different.

When Aoife and Maeve broke their kiss, their other spouses became much more persistent in touching them to add to their excitement. Both of them had a spouse caressing their nipples and occasionally taking a mouthful of milk. Meanwhile the others were kissing Maeve and Aoife’s face and neck. Each spouse opened their minds so they could share their feelings and sensations, while Aoife caressed Rusty’s cock by slowly rippling the muscles of her sheath.

Aoife felt her crest approach as her muscles began to spasm around his cock. The caresses by her spouses, along with the growing heat in her sheath, soon had her gasping for breath. As her orgasm began cresting her labia began to spasm rapidly. She felt his cock grow hotter as it swelled. In moments she went ridged as the hot cum began filling her sheath. She gasped for breath as her climax crested. It seemed like all the nerves in her body exploded at once, then she slumped forward into Maeve’s arms, trapping the two caressing her breasts between them.

Sarah and Joyce helped ease Aoife off of Rusty. As she was lifted up, Judy pressed Aoife’s labia together so only a little of the cum escaped. Together they laid Aoife on her back, elevating her hips then Jill and Janet began to lick the excess cum from her labia. Sally quickly moved in to lick the cream off Rusty’s cock and then with Terry’s help. In doing so they reawaken his arousal.

Once his cock began to swell again, Maeve pushed the others aside and quickly swung around so she was straddling his hips. Tucking his cock head between her wet labia she moved her hips so it slid between them. The sensations caused her to shiver but also added to her arousal.

“Pushy, aren’t we,” said Sally pouting. “We clean his saber, reawaken it and all the thanks we get is to be shoved aside.” She and Terry then broke into a grin.

“Oh, I’m sorry,” said Maeve. “When I saw his cock swelling, the need to have him in me was just overwhelming.” A tear rolled down her cheek. Rusty reached up to gently wipe it from her face. He felt and sensed her sudden uncertainty so responded by reminding her of his and the others love for her.

It’s okay, Maeve, we understand and sensed your need,” responded her spouses together. “We love you. You are very precious to all of us.” As they exchanged thoughts, they sent reassurances of their love for her.

Rusty moved his hands to caress her breasts and nipples, spreading her milk across them. His warm hands, wet with her milk, continued their movement, causing her to shiver as she felt his affection through his touch.

Maeve leaned forward as she had seen Aoife do, then flexed her hips sliding his cock back and forth between her swollen wet labia. She shivered as it slid between them rubbing her clit. Each flex of her hips increased her arousal, increasing the flow of her cream. As she continued her breathing became shallower as her excitement grew. While she was flexing her hips, he continued to caress her dangling breasts as they swung with her movements. After several strokes, Maeve raised her hips slightly so his cock could plow deeply between her labia then slide through the entrance to her lower mouth and into her. She shivered as she felt it moving inside her. This time the feeling of it deep inside her was different to previous occasions. Rising to sit on his hips, she pressed his cock deeper causing it to press harder on her g-spot. Flexing her vaginal sheath muscles, she stroked it, this added to his arousal as well as trying to pull him further into her. Her rippling muscles stroked his cock building his arousal as it rubbed against her g-spot. Each muscle contraction stoked their arousal. She was breathing hard enough that her nose flared with each breath.

Tara and Alison moved over and caressed Maeve as she rode Rusty’s cock. As they kissed her, they worked down from her face, over her neck, until they reached her breasts. Together they licked the milky residue that Rusty had spread over them, working toward her nipples. The alternating sensations of warm tongues and cool air caused her nipples to stiffen even further. Her spouses captured her nipples and pulled them deeply into their mouths. They held them deep as they caressed them with their tongues, periodically sucking to obtain a mouth full of warm sweet milk.

As Maeve’s arousal moved toward a crest, Claudette leaned over and kissed Rusty while stroking his hair. Rusty slipped his hand behind her to caress her back as they kissed. She kissed and nibbled his ear. The kisses continued down his neck as they shared caresses. His caresses to her mane added to her arousal. Through their link with the others they could feel the other spouses as they caressed and shared their love with Maeve.

Claudette kissed down Rusty’s chest stopping to nibble on his nipples. When she reached where he and Maeve were joined she licked the flood of cream from his stomach. She pressed her lips down between them to lick Maeve’s clit hood stimulating her clit even more. Maeve reached down and pushed Claudette’s head closer to her clit as the feelings caused by her tongue were exquisite.

Maeve felt Rusty’s cock begin to get hotter and swell. With the first spurt of hot cum, her orgasm kicked off with her cunt spraying Claudette’s face with her cum. Maeve’s body went rigid, as her sheath began to spasm erratically. Her hands held Claudette’s head as she sprayed Claudette’s face with more cream. Tara and Alison steadied Maeve as her body continued to spasm after she passed out. Tara and Alison helped ease her off of Rusty’s cock. As his cock pulled free, Tara pressed Maeve’s labia together to keep the cream from leaking out. Joyce assisted as they laid Maeve next to Aoife. Joyce licked the cream from around Maeve’s labia causing them to moisten with fresh girl cream.

Erin seeing the cream on Claudette’s face began to lick it off like sugar candy. The odor and taste had her very aroused in only a few minutes. Claudette moved to lie beside Rusty, with Erin following the taste of her sugar. Once she was beside Rusty both Rusty and Erin kissed and caressed her face. After a few moments, they extended their caressing to her ears and neck.

Claudette pulled Rusty to her and whispered into his ear, “Would you fill me with your seed by fucking me from behind?”

Sure darling, we can do it any way you want.”

I want you to fuck me from behind. I like the feeling, as it seems so much more intense or focused. I am so lucky to have found all of you.” As she spoke she pushed the sensation of love to Rusty and her other spouses.”

We can fuck in any position you want. I love the sensations from being close to you regardless of the position.”

Oh, Rusty, I have yearned for so long to carry our children. I love all of you so much, there is nothing I could refuse any one of you. Now, I just want to add more of us to our family.”

Claudette, you should have mentioned wanting to have children before now.”

I was waiting for a time that felt right. When Aoife brought up the idea of today, it felt right. Her sense of everything around us is just so amazing.”

Rusty pulled Claudette over to lie on top of him. She lay so her legs straddled his hips, trapping his slowly swelling cock between them. Occasionally, Claudette would slide back and forth to rub his cock between her wet swelling lips. She always enjoyed the feel of his hot cock between the lips of her labia. She really enjoyed the sensations her larger lips gave her. If it was possible, she felt she would like to do this for a whole day. As they lay there with his cock nestled between them she began to tighten and relax the muscles in them. Control of her labia was something she had not explored very much. Now, the sensations from them massaging his cock was much stronger than she remembered. She had seen her spouses control the muscles in their labia but had just never thought to do it. Rusty moaned as he felt her warm wet labia, grasping at his cock.

After a few moments of caressing his cock, Claudette rose up, pulling Rusty with her. They never broke contact as they moved to fulfill her request. She knelt on her hands and knees as Rusty moved to kneel behind her. He reached forward and caressed her back and tail, then leaned forward, over her, to caress the front of her body as his cock slid between her spread legs and between her wet labia. Caressing her breasts, he released some milk onto his hands which he then spread over her breasts altering the texture of his touch.

She shivered as she realized how close she was to her dream when she felt his cock pushing between her wet swollen inner labia. Through her mind-link she could sense her other spouses join with her, sharing her euphoric sensations.

Rusty eased back and tilted his cock so that when he pushed forward again, its head slid deep between her labia. When it reached the mouth of her sheath, she flexed her hips so it slid into her. She relished the feeling of it sliding deep into her. Rusty slowly pushed forward letting her savior the feeling. He tugged and stroked her tail as he slid into her which added another dimension to her growing arousal. Once he was fully buried in her, he pulled back on her hips, pulling them tight together. Her breathing had become ragged as her arousal grew.

Rusty this feels so different as the sensations seem to be much stronger.”

I see what you are sensing. I agree it does seem more intense, plus you are very wet. Much wetter than usual. Your arousal smells different as well.”

As Rusty began to slowly move his cock back and forth in her, Sarah and Sally slid underneath her and began to caress her breasts. They licked and kissed them as they cleaned the milky residue from them, before drawing her nipples deep into their mouths. The warm mouths on her nipples and breasts added another dimension to Claudette’s growing arousal. She shivered with each caress of her nipples as their tongues caused her milk to flow.

Rusty had only stroked Claudette a few times before she came, spraying both of them, along with Sally and Sarah, with her cream. He paused for a few moments until her muscles relaxed enough that he could again move his cock in her sheath. Rusty’s carefully paced his thrusting which caused her arousal to increase in intensity. Jill caressed Claudette’s face and head, occasionally giving her a passionate kiss. Sensing her desire, Jill then laid down in front of Claudette. Placing her legs on Claudette’s shoulders, she pushed her dripping pussy toward Claudette’s mouth. Claudette shivered as she smelled the sweet odor of Jill’s arousal. She began to lightly caress Jill’s wet labia with her tongue, paying special attention to her long clit and occasionally tugging on the bar that pierced it. The four of them continued to stoke Claudette’s arousal causing her to cum several more times before Rusty sprayed his baby making cream deep in her. When Claudette felt his cock swell, it was quickly followed by a spray of hot cum, causing her orgasm to crest and her sheath to tightly grip his cock. She squirted more cum, drenching his balls and legs along with Sally and Sarah. She blacked out slumping down on Sarah and Sally as her breasts released more of her milk filling their mouths.

Her spouses scrambled to move Claudette so she was lying on her back. Once she was lying quietly, Tara and Judy licked up the cream from her labia and legs while keeping her hips elevated. Sarah helped Rusty lay back down then cleaned his cock with her mouth. Together they lay there relaxing as they all recovered their energy. It was quite a while before Judy and Erin felt they had enough energy to get some refreshments from the dining room.

By the time Judy and Erin returned with the juice drinks, the group had begun to rouse themselves up off the bed. “Several people on the way to the dining room made some off-color comments about our new perfume,” said Erin.

“I can imagine,” said Rusty. “Did you notice if they got aroused from the odor?”

“They did,” laughed Judy. “Brid’s and Briana’s nipples were hard as rocks, even before a comment was made.”

“I thought we were going to the glade on Comrie,” said Joyce.

“I couldn’t wait,” said Maeve. “Just like I’m now sure I will be pregnant.” Everyone crowded around her to kiss and caress her. When they looked at Aoife, she just nodded indicating that she felt the same way.

Claudette was still lying quietly on the bed. The clan sensed something was bothering her and Sarah moved to sit by her.

“Are you alright?” asked Sarah.

“We can try again,” said Rusty as he thought that maybe this time didn’t take.

“Oh, it’s not that. We connected big time, stud,” said Claudette with a grin as she began to feel more confident of her knowledge. “Sarah, I was apprehensive at first because I sensed more than four embryos. I didn’t understand why, because I knew I had only released four eggs. Well it seems two of the eggs divided to become four embryos, so it looks like I will have six babies. That is if everything continues on track.”

“Wow,” said several. They helped her stand as she was still a little groggy, even with the help of the fruit juice. Once up, everyone gave her a hug and passionate kiss of congratulations.

The clan put dry linen on the bed and tidied up before lying down to relax again. Jill and Janet soon went to get sandwiches and more juice from the dining room. The rest of the day went at a more leisurely pace as they spent time sharing their love with each other and talking. Several times they physically shared their love for each other. Sometimes it was as a single group, other times in smaller groups. Each occasion though, they maintained their clan mind-link enabling all of them to share each other’s pleasure. Because of this sharing, they each experienced several orgasms. Each time they shared their love, the intensity of their orgasm varied only slightly but the intensity of their love for each other grew. By dinner time, they had succeeded in starting another group of babies as Alison’s, Tara’s and Erin’s eggs were fertilized and beginning their development.

“I noticed something today,” said Aoife, “that I don’t believe I have seen before.”

“What?”

“This is going to sound funny, but when we are really highly aroused, or just after we cum, our pussy look like a flower. Our large meaty labia swell out pushing the inner lips into kind of an oblong circle. It resembles some flower blossoms. Well maybe it’s more tear drop shaped. Using the tear drop analogy, our swollen erect clit is clearly visible at the top of the tear drop. If you are holding your partner’s hips up, the flower fills with cunt cream.”

“I noticed it, but never thought much about it,” said Tara as the others nodded their agreement. “By that time I am usually so aroused my vision is blurred and I only have one thing on my mind.”

“Sarah, would you let us get you aroused so we can look at your pretty blossom,” said Jill grinning.

“Sure, as long as someone finishes what they start.” Several laughed but also moved to caress and kiss Sarah. The odor of pheromones in the room was still at a high level, so it did not take long for her labia to swell as her arousal built. When her orgasm was near its crest, her spouses took turns examining her blossom and caressing the petals to keep her at that level. Each took the opportunity to again taste the cunt cream collecting in her flower.

Soon Sarah whined, “Rusty, fuck me again, please.” She began to hunch her hips up to each touch on her cunt lips in an effort to cum. “Please,” she gasped. Her nostrils flared with each breath. Her chest became flushed showing the level of her arousal.

“Aoife, suck the cream out of her flower,” said Rusty, “then let’s turn her onto her hands and knees.” Their spouses quickly moved to reposition Sarah after Aoife had sucked up her cream. Once her hips were raised, Rusty placed his cock at the mouth of her swollen flower. The heat from her cunt on his cock head was almost unbearable. He thrust his cock all the way into her in one push. Sarah screamed as many of the muscles in her body twitched. He began to quickly fuck her with deep hard short strokes. Their spouses were sucking her nipples and clit.

Rusty felt his cock begin to burn as he prepared to fill her cunt with his cream again. As her orgasm began she started to wail, Rusty pulled her back to him with her tail, holding his hot cock deep in her cunt. He reached down to rapidly strum her sensitive clit, occasionally pulling on the bar piercing the base of it. In only a few moments, her body stiffened then passed out. Anticipating what was about to happen, her spouses held her to keep her from collapsing on others, and then rolled her onto her back.

While Sarah slept, her spouses cleaned her up and then showered. It was nearly an hour before she stirred. The length of time she was asleep had caused several to worry whether she was alright or not.

Sarah woke and looked around with a very serene look. She looked for a long time at the face of each one of her spouses. When she looked at Rusty, she said, “I passed out didn’t I?”

“Yes, for about an hour.”

“Rusty, Claudette asked you earlier to fuck her hard from behind. Although she didn’t say it, her desire was for you to make her our bitch.”

“Yes.” Claudette looked worried.

“Relax, Claudette,” continued Sarah. “Trust your senses.” Claudette began to smile. “I have heard that term used before to describe the relationships in some families on Earth. Those families have a multiple partner structure which is similar to ours but without telepathy, I think.” Sarah paused for a moment. “The intense fucking Rusty gave both Claudette and me today, seems to have added another dimension to our already tight bond. In the groups that use the term ‘bitch’, it is used to indicate a bonding between a prime male and the women in the group. Their bonding technique, or tradition, assigns the male the leadership role and implies the women are his supporters or followers. From what I have read, some groups relate to each other in a way similar to us, in others it is very much a master and multiple servants. The latter is almost an ownership and an implied pecking order.

“I don’t like the term ‘bitch’ to describe our relationship. In fact I find it offensive in some respects, and I think everyone agrees. What I do sense is that those two, very intense, orgasms that we all shared, expanded our mind-link.” Everyone nodded their agreement. “Rusty, I sense it is important for each of us to experience that very intense orgasm first hand. All of us need to participate each time we do it. I think we will understand it more with time.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.