Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 15

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

2200 Day 641 Afghanistan – 1430 Day 641 Comrie

As the soldiers were preparing to go to bed at Comrie, Caoilinn’s group was watching a C130 land near the bandit’s warehouse. Earlier the Star Fighters had detected it when it crossed the Pakistan border at low altitude. A flight of Star Fighters circled around and approached it from the rear. In this position, they could monitor their electronics while confirming its identity. The C130 did not have any markings.

When it began its descent, a series of lights appeared along the wide road near the warehouse. Sabrina said, “Caoilinn, do you see any lights along the road?”

“Nope.”

“Well we see some, although they aren’t very bright.”

Rusty said, “Are you all ready for them?”

Yes,” replied Caoilinn. “The crates are loaded on the truck and it is in its normal position. While they are being loaded, the plane’s transponder will be adjusted. Edana’s group is monitoring the loading area. Darcy’s group is monitoring the approaches. Wish we had a few of the lions.”

They’d’ve been a very good addition, however they are not a total solution.”

Agree. I noticed their transponder isn’t on, which is consistent with what we learned from Chuck.”

The plane is touching down,” said Sabrina.

Sixty minutes later Caoilinn said, “Loading is complete and it is departing.”

Dóchas FOC, have someone follow it,” said Rusty.

Dóchas FOC said, “Eagle01, tail the C130 and monitor communications. Keep your sensors active as there will be other traffic.”

Copy, we are on it.”

Two hours later Eagle01 reported, “Dóchas FOC, C130 is being forced to land with two F-16s tailing it.”

Copy. Stay with them.”

Aye.”


0500 Day 643 Afghanistan – 2130 Day 643 Comrie

The next morning after breakfast Rusty said, “Muireann, what happened with the C130?”

Good morning. It was forced to land at a US base as the transponder code was for plane that crashed several months ago. The pilots are being detained but the others are in lock up. The plane is supposedly leased by US intelligence, but no one is claiming it. The crates containing raw heroin probably have something to do with that. They found the bandits in the crates and they are being questioned. Chuck met with the Colonel this morning but it was brief and Chuck looked worried.”

Okay.”


0800 Day 643 Afghanistan – 0030 Day 643 Comrie

It was several hours after breaking camp on the last day of their mission when Captain O’Brien’s unit saw the warehouse. The only indication of anyone there was the flat-bed truck parked near the loading dock. Even though they had been assured that it was empty, they approached as if it was occupied and defended.

Once the site was secure, Kurt, Sal and Leo went to the two shuttles containing their spouses. As soon as they stepped inside, they were surrounded by them and given hugs and kisses.

Darcy said, “I know you have to go back but it is so good to see and hug you.”

“That it is,” replied Leo. “Thanks for being there for us.”

“Always,” responded their ladies.

“We’ll come see you as soon as we can,” said Kurt. They gave each one a last hug and kiss then stepped back outside.

As they did so the shuttles from Comrie arrived. When the cloaked shuttles set down, they took positions so that their passengers could exit without being easily seen. With the captives in the courtyard naked, Captain O’Brien had Sal’s squad set off all three rescue beacons. Meanwhile the soldiers went through their packs looking for items the captives could wear.

Once the signal was sent, he went to Kaelee and without saying a word wrapped his arms around her. The two stood there for some time just holding each other before they relaxed.

In less than an hour, six Apache helicopters appeared, coming up the valley toward them. As soon, as they heard the helicopters Pat and Kaelee kissed and stepped apart. The helicopters stopped some distance away and hovered. Guessing at their hesitation Adam picked up the radio and made hand signs indicating it was broken. The lead helicopter dipped, acknowledging them, then they shifted positions to cover the area and still watch those on the ground.

Six Black Hawk helicopters arrived as a C-130 began circling overhead. As the Black Hawks approached, the Apache pilot informed Colonel Samuel of the radio issue. He quickly scanned the soldiers near the naked people and saw several he recognized. He said into the mike, “It is Captain O’Brien’s unit. Reinforce their perimeter.” When his helicopter set down, he let the soldiers exit before stepping out and motioning for them to come with him.

As the Colonel started toward him, Captain O’Brien walked out to meet him. As the Colonel looked at the group of semi-naked women and men, he wondered what the hell had happened. Just as Captain O’Brien saluted, he recognized some of them as the missing soldiers.

“I am sure the hell glad you came, Sir.”

While Captain O’Brien was talking to Colonel Samuel, Adam and Todd went to get emergency blankets from the helicopters. Once the other soldiers saw what they were doing, they joined them and quickly found enough blankets so most of the ex-captives had some covering.

Colonel Samuel said, “Well initially there was a lot of head scratching in the Command and Air Rescue Center when those three rescue beacons went off. A lot more when someone realized we weren’t supposed to have anyone in this area. When I saw your e-mail, it caught my attention right away, as we hadn’t received any reports from you for a few days. After reading it I called the Ops Center to ask if they had any air crew rescue alarms they couldn’t account for. They said yes, and asked how I knew. I just told him I would be there in a few minutes.

“I told my staff that I needed at least two squads for immediate departure and four would be better. Someone asked what the mission was. I replied, ‘O’Brien’s unit needs help. Meet me at the departure area with standard load’. By the time, I reached the door the room was in an uproar as they scrambled to respond. In the Ops Center, I told them I needed transportation immediately for up to 4 squads. The OIC demanded to know what the mission plan was and to see our orders. I told him that it was a rescue and we were responding to those rescue beacons as they were from our unit. I also told him that the significance of the three signals was that you needed reinforcements and medical support immediately. We were going, one way or another, just as soon as the squads from my unit began arriving. The OIC was about to blowup, when your friend walked in and saw me, his first words were, ‘Is this about O’Brien’s team’. As soon as I said yes, things suddenly changed. Several copter jockeys on standby had heard the exchange with the OIC. When they heard which unit was involved, they just picked up their gear and headed for the flight line where their crew chiefs were standing by. On the way out, one of them pulled the alert alarm.

“From what I heard, the pilots had a quick conference with their crew chiefs. The pilots started the pre-flights while the crew finished arming the weapons systems. It wasn’t long after they started, the flight line became a beehive of activity as the other aircraft crews arrived. Following the lead of the crews on stand-by, they began preparing other helicopters. I must say Captain O’Brien; your team has one hell of a reputation. Once the word was out on who sent the distress call, there were no end of volunteers. And a good thing too, as the First Sergeant couldn’t find a lot of our unit.”

While the Colonel was talking, he kept scanning the area. He was pleased with what he saw. He had just finished talking when 4 more Black Hawk helicopters appeared, coming from the other end of the valley. Seeing Adam and Todd walking over toward the officers, Leo and Kurt sent soldiers to get the emergency blankets from these helicopters.

On exiting the helicopters, the medics began caring for the former captives. They checked their injuries then redressed them. During this Adam and Todd monitored the activity and received updates through their mind-link with their girlfriends.

Seeing Todd and Adam approach, Colonel Samuel motioned them and Captain O’Brien to step away from all the activity. When they were some distance away he said, “Guys, I suspect this is going to be a long debriefing. How about a short summary that I can give headquarters to keep them happy until we get back? We created quite a disturbance when we left, which is probably an understatement.”

The three looked at each other, then Captain O’Brien nodded to Adam. He described their experiences since arriving in the valley, the attempt to capture them and then finding their people restrained in the warehouse. He then relayed what they had learnt from the captives regarding their treatment. When told of the amputations, Colonel Samuel glanced over toward the group and gasped as the lack of fingers registered. Adam watched and waited for him to deal with his emotions. When he did, Adam finished the outline, pointing out what the bandits did with the captives.

Once he stopped speaking the Colonel was quiet for a few moments then said, “Thanks, Sgt. O’Connell. Sgt. Jackson, do you have anything to add?”

Todd said, “From the captive’s descriptions of conditions in the warehouse, it was pretty ugly. We haven’t done a thorough search of it, as we’ve been focusing on taking care of them.”

“Sgt. Jackson, tell one of the squad leaders the location of the place they were using to capture people. Tell them to take a helicopter and check it out. Sgt. O’Connell, get these people on board copters, including your squads, as all of you are going back.”

“Yes, Sir,” replied both.

Once the two had left Captain O’Brien added, “Lt. Allen told me that their location was switched at the last minute, although the mission was the same. From her description it was Colonel Matel from Intelligence and Chuck from the embassy who supplied the revised orders. They are the same two who provided us with the change in location for our mission.”

“How many are there here all together?”

“I believe there are 104. Thirty-four with me and 70 captives, but not all of them are soldiers. Of those who are not, all are women.”

“Out of curiosity, did they say anything about an airplane?”

“Several commented about hearing comments by the bandits which indicated they were to be shipped out by air sometime soon. Which is puzzling as there isn’t an airfield near here, although I guess they could use the road.”

“Shipped?”

“Most of them were to be shipped to an auction where they would be sold as pleasure toys. Apparently in order to do that they were to be placed in crates about the size of large trunks and sedated. The men who weren’t to be auctioned were to be taken to work in mines nearby. They presumed the mines are across the border.”

Colonel Samuel turned on his head-set. He confirmed with the Black Hawk pilots that they were taking those rescued, along with Captain O’Brien’s unit, back to base. However, they were to wait for his instructions before departing. He then pulled the satellite radio out of his pack and turned away from the activity.

Briana’s and Cathan’s Clans, with Adam and Todd in their mind-link, listened as Colonel Samuel connected to the Ops Center in Afghanistan and then to the Command Center in the States. He shared everything that Adam, Todd and O’Brien had told him. There was a discussion on how this information fit with the other information they had. He was told to have those rescued, and O’Brien’s unit, taken directly to Hangar A1 where a transport would be waiting.

Adam and Todd watched Colonel Samuel approach where they waited with the helicopters. They already had a pretty good idea what he was going to say. He said, “Captain O’Brien, everyone, listen up. The helicopters will take you to Hangar A1 on base. As soon as the medics give the clearance, a troop transport will take all of you directly to our base in the states. The only intermediate stops will be for fuel only, during the stop everyone will stay on the plane. The hospital stateside is being alerted, and all of you should expect to begin debriefing soon after the medics are satisfied.”

As soon as he stepped back and gave the pilots the okay, the helicopters began winding up. In only a few moments, they were aloft and headed toward their base in Afghanistan.

Adam and Todd smiled at each other after they looked back. Two shuttles were following the Black Hawks. “Yes, we are following you. Two Star Fighters are along as well.”

Once the helicopters were out of sight, Colonel Samuel walked over to the group of soldiers. “Gentlemen, you may wish you had stayed at the base. We will be here for a while and everything we do or find here is classified. I am going to tell you some things that could arouse your anger. You need to keep it under control and direct it where it counts.” Noticing one remaining Black Hawk crew, he motioned for them to join the group.

“Air crews please patch in the Apache crews if you can. Now, listen up. All the information that we find on this site is classified top secret. The fact we are here and have recovered some captive Westerners should be widely known by now.” Several chuckled. “Yea, we made a lot of noise when we left.”

“This site was used by a group of bandits who sold the people they captured to slavers. They were currently specializing in capturing and training Westerners to be sex toys or slaves. Many went to an auction out of the country. Some were paid for by a Westerner living in Kabul. Some of those that fell into their clutches were fellow soldiers, in particular those from TTC units. A few of you noticed the captive’s hands.” Several looked questioningly and then realized what they had seen. “Yes, they were all missing their little fingers. They were forced to watch as they were removed.” The anger showed in the hardened faces of the group.

“Now we need to carefully go over this site looking for clues. Work in pairs, no better yet, work in threes. One person takes notes on what you find and where you found it. Be careful you don’t miss something. We are interested in names and locations. Who were the victims? Where were the captives sent? Who supported this operation? Who were the customers? Send out patrols to see if there are any caves nearby and cautiously check them out.” He paused letting it all sink in. “If you meet any resistance deal with it, no restrictions.

“Two Black Hawks are bringing enough gear that we can stay a couple of days. Those not in my unit tell the Master Sergeant so he can have you temporarily reassigned.

“Does anyone know Chuck, the civilian that works with the spooks?”

“Yes, sir. The head of his unit was looking for him late yesterday. It seems a civilian was at the gate with a box for him.”

“Box? What did they do with it?”

“The supervisor went to the gate and picked it up. I heard that when they opened it in the section they found it was full of bloody bags. In each bag was a dog tag and two fingers.” It dawned on him what he said. “Oh, shit. They were theirs.”

“Quite possibly. I have a suspicion this is not the only operation like this. So let’s get to work while it’s still light. We might want to search the grounds for possible graves or burial pits. Sargent Schmidt, when the Apaches get back tell the pilots to keep three at the ready at all times. If they’re up and see a target, do what’s necessary.”

“Yes, sir.”

“Sargent Thomas, set up a security perimeter. We don’t want any surprises.”

“Yes, sir. Weapons rules?”

“No restrictions, but make sure of your targets. There could be civilians in the area.”


Seeing Colonel Samuel had the site follow up well under way, the last two shuttles quietly left. The one with Sarah’s Clan headed toward Dóchas. Sarah said to those with her, “We ought to relax for a couple of days. We have been going almost non-stop for several days.”

Sounds like a great idea to me,” said Joyce as she yawned.

When Caoilinn heard Sarah’s suggestion she said, “Sarah’s Clan, we would prefer to follow them back to the States. We would feel much better if we saw them safely back. During the trip, we can switch off resting.

That is fine. Keep Intelligence appraised of your status.”

Aye, we will.”

Sarah’s Clan,” said Danny, “we would like to assign drones to monitor four people in Washington, DC and possibly two others. We may need to add bots as well.”

Why?

Each of the locations appears very frequently in our data analysis, either by phone number or IP address. Traffic on both increased around the time that any of the known events involving the slavers occurred. Recently there was a significant increase in traffic about the time the C130 was forced down.”

Do it,” they said. “Why not put a packet sniffer on the Internet line? And, record the calls.”

The phone calls are double encrypted. There appear to be sensors on these lines looking for packet sniffing.”

Looks like someone has done their homework. How are you going to get around sniffers in the office?”

Since the monitors only transmit when outside, we will rotate monitors. It creates a delay, but don’t see another option.

We agree with your choice. Nice work.”


1600 Day 643 Afghanistan – 0830 Day 643 Comrie

As the Black Hawk helicopters lifted off with those rescued and O’Brien’s unit, they were joined by four Apaches and four heavily armed Black Hawks. Adam, Todd, Leo, Kurt, and Sal were amazed to see this much support. Their girlfriends told them that from what their systems were telling them, their arrival would be interesting.

When they neared their base, the helicopters were directed to Hangar A1, which was the VIP hangar. Even though they were over the base their escorts continued to hover and monitor the surrounding area. The Black Hawks hovered and only one approached the landing area one at a time as the others held back. As each landed the pilot turned it so no one could see the passengers exit. Laurin understood why the pilot had done it as the blankets didn’t cover very much. Before exiting she kissed the crew chief and patted the pilots’ shoulders then blew them a kiss when she was on the ground. This set an example for the others who followed her out although the men chose to offer a salute.

Once on the ground they waited then walked together into the tent, where they found several nurses and doctors waiting along with a selection of clothes. The nurses and doctors were shocked to see them just drop the blankets as they checked their wounds. After checking their injuries the soldiers began sorting through the clothes. Several tried putting on uniforms but they felt too tight and uncomfortable. Eryn then tried a sari and found it very comfortable. The other women followed her lead and they were all soon dressed in saris. The men found loose shorts and shirts that felt reasonably comfortable.

“Eryn, Laurin, Kaelee, you look great in those,” said Captain O’Brien. “I don’t think I have seen dresses like those around here.”

“Sir,” said the supply Sergeant, “they showed up in one of our shipments. We don’t know why, but they seem to have found an excellent use.”

“Yes, they have.”

Captain O’Brien’s unit changed into clean fatigues while waiting for the others to finish. A Master Sergeant stepped into the tent once everyone was dressed. “When you are all ready, we have hot-packs in the next section along with tables where you can eat. As soon as you’re finished, the air crew on the troop transport is ready to depart for the States.”

They had just finished eating when a General and several officers came into the tent. Before anyone could move, he said, “At ease.” His expression changed just for a moment as he began to look at each person in the room. “Captain O’Brien, based on the reports we are receiving, all of us owe you a big thank you.”

“Begging your pardon General Emory,” said Captain O’Brien. “If it was not for the unusual abilities of this team, we would not be here. A good part of the credit for our success is due to Adam, Todd, Leo, Sal, and Kurt’s insight and their ability to anticipate events. That, and the way they all work together, made our accomplishments possible.”

“Well apparently you had help, if we can believe what we have been hearing. The chatter among the terrorists is that they were attacked by a group at least four times your size, with some kind of weapons that flashed like lightening. They also spoke of naked women and men appearing and disappearing in the middle of the valley.”

It was quiet for a moment, then the General continued. “As soon as you’re ready, the transport will take you back to the States. The only stop will be for fuel in the Azores. We would like all of you to stay on board the aircraft during the stop. Your families are being notified that you will be returning home shortly. Have a safe trip. To all of O’Brien’s unit, thank you very much for finding our people.”

The General went around the room to greet each person. Many times he had tears in his eyes as he talked to those that were missing fingers. As soon as he had met everyone, Captain O’Brien nodded to the squad leaders. They began gathering up their things ready to board the aircraft. Seeing what they were doing, the others followed them out into the waiting airplane.

Once they were all inside the aircraft, the rear door was raised and a tug pulled it away from the hangar toward the ramp. Once clear of the bystanders the engines began to wind up, before the tug had even stopped. After a short pause for the tug to disconnect, the aircraft began to taxi toward the runway.

“Everyone please fasten your seat belts,” said the Crew Chief. “Looks like we are on our way.” Just as he said that they felt the aircraft slow and turn. It began accelerating even before it had straightened up on the runway. Adam, Todd, Sal, Kurt, and Leo enjoyed the multiple viewpoints as they could see what those on the shuttles were seeing as well.


1000 Day 644 Afghanistan – 0230 Day 644 Comrie

Those on the transport had dozed off and on until they began their approach to Lajes Field Azores. On landing the plane was directed to taxi directly to the fueling area. Those on board took turns looking out the windows. They could see a contingent of Air Police vehicles surrounding their aircraft. When the rear door began to open they were startled. With the door down, the Crew Chief and Load Master slid two large boxes on board then tied them down.

O’Brien, Adam and Todd, were puzzled by the activity, as it had been stated several times that they were to be the only ones on the plane. The rear doors closed and soon the engines wound up again. The aircraft was soon in the air. Todd heard a click from one of the boxes as the cabin pressurized.

“Adam did you hear a click from the crate?”

“Yes. Briana, what can you determine about these two crates? I have an uneasy feeling.”

While they waited for Briana to respond, they stepped over to the crates. They appeared to have been opened and then resealed. Todd was examining the labels when the Load Master came over and asked, “Is there a problem?”

“When the cabin pressurized, we heard a distinct click from one of these crates,” responded Adam as the Crew Chief joined them. “Besides when we left Afghanistan, we were given the impression that we were going to be the only occupants.”

“That’s what I was told as well, but these were waiting for us at the base,” said the Crew Chief. “I double checked the documents and they looked to be in order.” Just then Todd pealed back a label. Underneath was stenciled “Nitrous oxide – Poison”.

“Shit, that wasn’t on the manifest.”

Todd said firmly, “I suggest you have everyone put their emergency air packs on now,” pushing his thoughts out with much more urgency than his voice conveyed.

“Todd, Adam, that fits with our perceptions of the contents for that crate. The other crate has a high density in the center. Both crates look like they contain some type of timing mechanism.”

“Airman, have the pilot slow the plane so we can lower the ramp.”

“What? We can’t do that.”

“Give me your headset and then start getting masks on everybody. What’s the pilot’s name?”

“Colonel Gordon.”

Captain O’Brien had walked over to them by now. “What’s up?” said O’Brien. Todd just pointed to the label.

“Shit!”

“Colonel Gordon, this is Sergeant Adam O’Connell. We have a problem back here.”

“Where is the Crew Chief or Load Master?”

“Right now, they are passing out emergency air packs.”

“What?”

Adam repeated his comment and added, “You might want to put yours on as well. One of those two crates you picked up at the Lajes AFB contains Nitrous oxide.”

“What two fucking crates?”

“The Load Master was given two crates to load during refueling at Lajes. He and the Crew Chief said the manifest was all in order. Our real concern is that we heard a click in the crate with the Nitrous oxide label when you pressurized the cabin.” He paused. “Sir, I really think we ought to dump them and be quick about it.”

Before Adam quit speaking, he felt the plane slow. The crew chief handed him a mask and took the headset. They felt the quick pressure change as their ears popped. The Load Master initiated the ramp sequence for an air drop. Adam, Todd, the Crew Chief and Load Master worked together to quickly released the tie downs on the crates. With the door open, it soon became very cold in the cargo area.

The Crew Chief grabbed a restraining strap and signaled everyone else to do the same. He looked around the area and then spoke into the mike. Just after he did the aircraft nose was pointed steeply upward it surged forward. The crates slid out onto the ramp, then out into the air stream. As soon as the crates cleared the ramp, the Load Master initiated the sequence to close it as the aircraft leveled off again. The group cuddled together under blankets while they waited for the compartment to warm up.

Adam, Todd, one package exploded a short time after it was dropped.”

We are sure glad you decided to escort us. We love you.”

We love you, too.”

“Adam, the Colonel would like you to come up on the flight deck,” said the Crew Chief.

Adam made his way to the flight deck with O’Brien and Todd tagging along. When they reached it, they were awed by the view. The Aircraft Commander turned in his seat and looked at Adam for a long moment.

“Sergeant O’Connell, normally I wouldn’t thank someone for effectively taking over my aircraft. Today has been very unusual. All of us are very thankful you did what you did. We asked Azores what was in those crates they put on board. They don’t have any record of us picking up two crates. In fact their orders were very clear, refuel us immediately on arrival and no access to the aircraft. We had priority over anything else.”

“So where did they come from?” asked Captain O’Brien. “The Load Master is certain the manifest was correct.”

“I am sure it was. This is the best crew I have ever had under my command. We need to think about what we say about the crates. Since the Azores has no record of them being put aboard, and they are somewhere in the Atlantic, we just might want to forget to say anything.”

“That is fine by me, sir,” said Adam. Todd and Captain O’Brien nodded in agreement.

The radio operator coughed and said, “Sir, I don’t think that will be possible. There is a radio report from a ship, indicating that they saw a flash of light near an aircraft. We are the only aircraft in the area.”

“Well, I guess one crate must have been a bomb.”

“Go back and get some sleep. I suspect you will not get much for a few days after you arrive. A number of people are waiting to talk to you before they let the families know you are in country. Again, a most sincere thanks.”


Sarah’s Clan gathered in their quarters for the first time in several days. The children were thrilled to see all their parents and clamored for attention. They spent the next several hours playing with them as well as feeding them. Soon after they were fed, the children quieted down and drifted off to sleep.

Sitting around the room they cuddled up with their spouses. They enjoyed the quiet comfort of being able to cuddle again, and thought about how fortunate they were to have found each other. The last several days was the first time they had been physically separated for an extended time since they had formed their clan.

“Being separated is interesting, or at least, a different sensation,” said Aoife. “I know it sounds strange but when we were off doing our different tasks, I could still sense everyone in our family. It didn’t keep me from focusing on my task. It was very comforting to have you with me even though I couldn’t physically touch you.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.