Dóchas - Cover

Dóchas

Copyright© 2023 by Cainneach McEinri

Chapter 10

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - In Dóchas, the crew begins restoring the ship after over a century in hibernation near Mars. Several times, they come to the aid of friends on Earth, while avoiding letting their presence be known. They establish a settlement on Mars enabling them to build additional ships. Ships they will need to relocate to another solar system. A search is begun for a suitable solar system. Members of the crew organize a choir. They use the choir's music to introduce them to Earth's residence.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Aliens   Paranormal   Sharing   Lactation   Body Modification  

Note: When the conversation is a telepathic exchange, it is indicated by italics font.

Rusty, Sarah, Sally, and Terry joined Ursula’s and Madeline’s groups just as they were sitting down to dinner. During their meal, they discussed GISS business plans, and the other things they needed to consider while formulating it.

Rusty said, “Bob will have a list of potential prospects for you later in the week. He is going to contact them first. This will provide you with both an introduction and a recommendation, without actually doing anything formal. The other benefit is that the leads should be pretty solid.”

“Good,” replied Heather of Madeline’s group.

“Rusty, what is this I hear about offering protective services?” asked Madeline.

Smiling he replied, “Well an issue came up that I thought needed to be quickly addressed. In looking at the potential talent, I thought it would be a great fit with the other services GISS is considering offering. The initial talent pool is between 50 and a 100 people and would be great field agents for that kind of role. However, if you don’t think it is possible, I can likely put them into contact with some other organizations with needs that fit their skill set.”

“Why do I think there is more to this?” said Ursula.

“Because there is,” said Terry nearly laughing. “When the Chairman of the GISS Board heard that the MP’s assisting MacFarland had been threatened with losing their jobs because of their activation, he called Captain Dole, the company CO. He told him that if any of his MP’s needed a job after their activation was complete, they should contact GISS. While he couldn’t guarantee a job, considering their training would very likely be offered a position.”

“We were shocked when we heard he had made the offer,” said Sally. “After we thought about his proposal, we agreed. As to GISS doing this, I think, it could be set up so your staff’s primary activity would be support. That is arranging contracts, making arrangements, logistics and providing other support resources. You would most likely never have direct contact with them after the interview.”

“Terry, can you give us an idea on how to organize it?” asked Múirne.

“Sure. Remember the offer was quantified as, if needed, so there may not be any takers.”

Múirne was quiet for a moment, and then said, “There will be some job seekers so we need to be prepared, and perhaps for quite a few.” The emphasis with which she made the comment caused Jan, Madeline and Ursula along with the others in the group to look at her.

Madeline asked if Judy was at Comrie. “No, she stayed on Dóchas, since Betsy was at the settlement,” said Sarah. “Why?”

“We need assistance in helping Tom enable his telepathic ability.”

“We can do that, if Tom is agreeable,” said Sarah. “Tom, have you had your physical yet?”

“No. Why, do I need one?”

“We generally we ask everyone who that stays here to have a physical. This clears the way for you to visit Dóchas, if you want to. It also provides our medical staff with a reference point, if you should need treatment for something while you’re here.”

“Oh. In that case, can we do it tomorrow?”

“Sure. The physical will also provide you with a long-term health evaluation.”

“Tom,” said Sally, “to assist you with enabling your telepathic abilities, we need to look into your mind.” He looked puzzled. “Just listen, you will hear us in your head in a moment, and we will go from there. Okay?” Tom nodded.

Sarah and Sally, working together, showed Tom the telepathic objects in his mind, and how to enable them. Once they were enabled, he could see the objects for the others that were close to him. Sarah showed him how to manage his connections, and initiate communication with another person. After that Sally reviewed the rules they used for their telepathic abilities, and the reasons behind them. She cautioned him about using them while among the general population on Earth, suggesting that he just monitor the intent of those around him. By doing that it would give him a heads up if there were some kind of threat to him, or to those around him.

Madeline’s group had watched closely as Sally and Sarah worked with Tom to enable his telepathic ability. When his abilities became active, they were very happy, as they began to sense his feelings toward them. For them the best part was seeing that the strength of his feelings was greater than he indicated earlier.

Cara thought, “It would be wonderful to have Tom with us tonight and forever.” The others acknowledged their agreement, startling her. They looked at each other and smiled.

Yes, they are stronger than I indicated verbally,” said Tom, shocking them but letting them know he had heard her. “If I had sensed then, what I do now, I would have expressed my feelings for all of you in stronger terms, much stronger. I like Cara’s desire.” Tom looked around at the smiling faces, as he enjoyed the feelings of warmth and caring being sent by the rest of the group.

Congratulations,” said Sarah, Sally, Terry and Rusty together, “to all of you. The nine of you seem to be a very good fit with each other. Once you open up a mind-link between you, we think you will be very comfortable and happy together.”

“Mind-link?” said Tom.

“Tom, can we wait and answer that when we get back to our room?” responded Madeline. “Why don’t we do that now?”

Madeline’s group quickly began to clean up their area, in preparation to going back to their room. They thanked Sarah, Sally, Terry and Rusty for their assistance, giving each a hug before they left.

“They looked quite excited,” said Sarah.

“Yes, and I suspect they might skip working on their business planning tomorrow,” said Sally, as they were preparing to leave.

“Sarah, Rusty,” said Ursula, “would your group help John enable his telepathic abilities as well? They seem to be partially active, just enough that he finds what he senses confusing.”

“Sure,” said Sally.

“John, would you like some assistance with your telepathic ability?” asked Terry as Ursula’s group looked on, expectantly.

“Terry, right?”

“Yes. To make it easier, Rusty, Sally and Sarah will help me with this.”

“Thanks. I am not sure what I need. I have always had good instincts with technical issues. With people my instincts are usually very good, but it hasn’t been easy, as I have a tendency to speak my mind. This usually puts people off really quickly.”

“Your instincts,” said Sarah, “are most likely a manifestation of your latent telepathic ability. Earth society tends to be quite cautious in forming social relationships, because of the potential for misunderstanding and deception. When you are telepathic, those problems are significantly reduced.”

“Would it be okay if I take a look?” asked Sally.

John nodded affirmatively.

John, you hear me, correct?” asked Sally.

He nodded as he replied, “Yes.”

“With this communication path, you can just form your thoughts to answer me. My spouses are here with me. In a moment, we will point some areas out in your mind that need some adjustment in order to fully enable your telepathic abilities.”

Together they worked with John to enable his telepathic abilities, and then explained how to manage them. Ursula’s group watched John quietly, with a smile on their faces. They could sense him more easily now, but were waiting until Sarah and her spouses finished. It was clear when they were, as they felt Sarah and her spouses pointing out their objects in John’s mind.

How does it feel now?” asked Sally.

Wonderful, and thanks.” John turned to the women and placed his hands in the center of the table, as Sarah, along with her spouses, watched.

Ladies,” said John, “if you will place your hands on mine.” The eight women quickly laid their hands on his. As each touched their hands together with his and the others, they found his mind open to them. Once all their hands were joined, John continued with a smile, “I welcome all of you to explore my mind. Regardless of what happens, you will always be welcome to mind-link with me. You can see how strongly I feel about all of you and your friends. I sense reluctance from each of you to open yourselves up to me this way. Do not worry, nothing could change my feelings for each of you.”

Sarah and her spouses softly said, “We’ll see you all tomorrow.” They then quietly headed toward the shuttle. They shared their observations with their spouses on Dóchas while they traveled to the ship.

In the dining room, Ursula said, “You certainly understated how you felt about us earlier, when we were in the room. I can now understand why you did that. We will never hurt you in that way.”

“I know, that now. I now understand the depth of your love for me. That understanding is the basis for my being so willing to unconditionally open up to all of you. Without our ability to share this way, I don’t think I would have ever believed that all of you wanted to share your lives with me. Any one of you is a dream come true. Each of you is so beautiful and smart, I hope I am worthy of your affection and trust.”

Come,” said Múirne, “let’s put our stuff away and go to our room. I think it is time for us to fully open our side of the mind-link, at least I know it is for me.”

Donna, would you leave messages for the rest of our group? Tomorrow will be a day of relaxing,” said Ursula.

You could do it yourself, you know,” said Donna, “but I understand why you asked. I’ll let everyone know.”

Thank you.” The group cleaned up their area, before heading to their suite. When they entered the room, they circled around John, joining arms and hugging him with their bodies.

John,” they said, in unison, “in a moment we will open our mind-link to you. We do that with some apprehension, as we have been involved in some things that may upset you. However, we love you as we do each other, and feel that, in order for our bond to grow, we must take this risk.”

I can’t think of anything that would alter how I feel about you. I do think we will be more comfortable cuddled on the bed.”

They lay together on the bed, cuddling and caressing each other, as they exchanged thoughts. Ursula showed John the information about what happened at Dale’s company, the estate, and on the freighter. He felt ashamed of the arousal he felt when he saw the sex acts they were forced, or required, to perform. Each quickly pointed out that there was no reason for him to feel ashamed. They had enjoyed some of those encounters, and would have enjoyed them more if they had been voluntary. Some, they would prefer to never experience or see again.

John,” said Múirne, “we should remind you, before our bond becomes too strong, that our bodies will, over the next six months, become more like Sarah’s Clan. These changes will make it nearly impossible for us to live in Earth society.”

Why are your bodies changing?”

We asked the Dóchas medical staff to give us a set of genetic treatments, to counter the stuff given to us. Doing that also solves some potential long-term issues from the drugs we were given on the freighter.”

I don’t see looking like any of them an issue. Except that I am not sure I can survive seeing so much beauty every day.”

Thank you,” they said. “We love you, too.”

I don’t see why you are concerned,” said John. “Yes, I like your looks and the changes will just increase your beauty. Never forget, it is you I love. I love your personality, wit, charm, humor and many other aspects of each of you, just like you love each other for the same reasons. Physical beauty is just the icing on the cake.”

They smothered him with caresses and kisses. As their arousal built, they began to share their physical love with each other. They quickly discovered that their mind-link let them share their sensations. These were their caresses of each other along with the other sensations experienced as they physically shared their love. Three of them had the opportunity to experience either John’s cock or tongue before they were worn out. They fell asleep in a group cuddle. While they slept, their mind-link continued to build, drawing them closer together as a clan. Each had felt alone from time to time, now with their growing mind-link, the sensation of loneliness would vanish, although they did not realize that, yet.

John woke the next morning, just before the chime sounded signaling that breakfast would be in one hour. He looked at the women lying with him in bed, and realized this was not a dream. As he came to that realization, he knew that the others were with him in a way he had never dreamt possible. It was as if they were one.

John, we are one now,” came the thought from each of them. “Isn’t it the most wonderful feeling you have ever had?”

Yes it is. Come on, we need to get ready for breakfast.”

When they rose, the women went to exercise, with John following along. There had been an exercise machine in his room, but he hadn’t used it. Múirne encouraged him to try the spare one in their room, while they exercised. Múirne and Ursula showed him how the controls worked before going to theirs.

Ursula’s Clan arrived at the dining room at the same time as Madeline’s Clan did. Tom extended his hand towards John as he said, “Congratulations,” as the women hugged and kissed each other. When they entered the dining room, those there applauded. The others in their new company got up from eating and came over to congratulate them.

During the rest of the week, they developed a business plan and created the procedures they would need to operate it. Several times they sought out Rusty, Sally, Sarah, Terry, Zoe, Nancy and Bob, to consult on different aspects of the business. Most of their meetings were about issues that Tom and John had not run across in operating their previous business.


Nancy and Bob’s van pulled into the driveway of the house where the four couples that Sarah, Rusty, Sally and Terry had befriended at the prom now lived. It was Sarah, Rusty, Sally and Terry’s intervention that had kept them from making a tragic blunder several years earlier. As an outcome of that meeting they had become good friends. The four couples, with some assistance from their new friends, were able to alter their college plans so they could be together. This had greatly strengthened their love for each other. Being together had also helped them adjust to college and excel in their studies. Nancy and Bob had not seen them since moving to Comrie.

In response to Nancy ringing the door bell, a young woman opened it wearing only a short light summer dress. They stood and looked at one another for a moment.

“Kathleen?” queried Nancy.

“Yes.”

“Wonderful. You look absolutely beautiful.” Kathleen looked puzzled. Seeing her expression, Nancy continued, “Oh, you probably don’t recognize me. I’m Nancy O’Connell and this is Bob, we’re Joyce’s mother and father.” With that, Kathleen screamed and jumped for joy. The noise drew the rest of the group to the living room. Pandemonium set in, when everyone realized who their visitors were.

After a few moments, when things had settled down, Kathleen said, “I don’t think I would have recognized you.”

“Yes. We have changed; actually there have been many changes in our lives.”

“Let’s see, it’s been more than a year since we’ve seen you,” said Molly. “Kathleen is right; the two of you have changed a lot.”

“We can say the same about you all. Yes, we are taller and my chest is a bit larger than when we last saw you.”

“Look, I am majoring in engineering and we look at details. It seems like you are perhaps a foot taller. Both of you look 20 years younger. Yes, your bust is larger, and your shoulders are broader. Judging by the wetness on your dress, you are lactating and don’t wear a bra. Your hair is much fuller and looks great. Let’s see, what did I miss? Oh, your shoes, those must be 6 inch heels. Bob is nearly identical to you, except for the bust.”

“Okay. I think you’ve noticed most of it. Our height is now about 198 cm and the heels are about 20 cm. You guys have changed, too! All of you look much more muscular. Your busts are significantly larger, and to me it looks like you ladies are lactating as well.”

“Yes, we are,” said Molly, as she stepped up and again pulled Nancy into a hug. When she stepped back, she said, “First, this is a clothing-optional house and I feel overdressed.” As her comment ended, she opened her dress and let it slide off her arms.

“Nancy and Bob, I am so glad you have come,” said Mairia. “We missed seeing you at the estate, although we haven’t been back there in some time. The people there are very nice and let us use the guest house on weekends just like when you were there. But without you all there, it doesn’t feel quite the same. We have had some of the best times in our lives there. What have you been doing?”

“Well, we had some very dear friends ask us for assistance. They were setting up a new facility on an island, and needed assistance with security. They were experienced, but the project was much larger than anything they had ever been involved in. We went there and we fell in love with the place. They offered us the opportunity to stay if we wanted to; we did; so we did.”

“Well, it certainly looks like you have found the fountain of youth,” said Allan.

“What have you all been doing?” inquired Bob, redirecting the conversation. “You certainly look like you’ve been working out.”

“I am not sure where to start. At the beginning of the semester, Mairia, Kathleen, Jackie and I were shopping at the mall, when we struck up a conversation with Eilene. We saw her several times at the mall after that, and each time we chatted.”

“I guess it was about a month later, when all of us were there,” continued Molly. “We saw her just as she was entering the restaurant and she invited us to join her. At the time we had just started looking for jobs, and ended up talking about our search. She told us that she thought she had something that might fit our need. It turned out that she recruited for a resort. Her company was pushing her to find staff to start at the beginning of the summer. They were looking for young people in their 20’s. According to her, a lot of people didn’t want to do it, because it was remote and the staff was expected to work 12 hour days, but the salary was exceptionally good.

“We asked her to tell us more. Two hours later, we were pretty well sold on the opportunity. The only downside was that the company wanted people who were more athletic, and that the women preferred the women to be more buxom than we were.”

“When she told us that,” said Kathleen, “I guess our expressions showed our disappointment. Eilene told us not to be discouraged, because there was plenty of time. If we started going to the gym and took some supplements she would provide, she thought we would be perfect by summer. So here we are. We didn’t know the supplements and exercise would increase our bust this much, or cause us to lactate.”

“Well, I’m not complaining,” said Allan. “I love the taste of your milk. Cold or warm.”

Everyone laughed.

“Yea, well you don’t have to deal with the jiggle, or weight on your chest.”

“I like the jiggle, too,” he added with a smile. Several chuckled.

“What are the supplements?” asked Nancy, with a puzzled expression.

“It is similar to a fruit juice punch. We’ll bring some out so you can try it.” Ron and Jackie left, and were back shortly with a tray and drinks for everyone.

They all sipped the drink. “This tastes really great,” said Bob.

As they continued chatting about what had happened since they had seen each other, they continued sipping their drinks. So much so that Jackie soon brought in a pitcher.

It was shortly after that Nancy said, “Bob, I think, this drink has several drugs in it. The initial effect seems to make us want to drink more which is working very well. I feel very mellow. Astrid, advise Donna about the drugged drink and its effect on us. I sense we will not be able to leave unless directed to.”

Aye,” replied Astrid.

“Nancy, Bob can you stay for a while? I would like you to meet Eilene.” Both nodded their okay. “She is really nice. I think all of you will like her as much as we do.” Kathleen went to use the phone.

Astrid was cloaked when she accompanied Bob and Nancy up to the door. When they were invited inside, she had been very careful to avoid touching anyone, both on entering and once inside. While she watched them reestablish their friendship, she scanned the room. By the time Nancy commented to her about the drink, she had identified several cameras with microphones actively monitoring the room. Her observations were picked up immediately by their Security group.

When Astrid’s information was seen at both Comrie and Dóchas, it tripped their security protocols. Sarah’s and Nancy’s Clans were immediately summoned to the conference room on Dóchas while Security teams were assembling at both locations. When the two groups were in the conference room, they watched and listened to the feed from Astrid. It didn’t take them long to get a feel for what was taking place around Bob and Nancy. They joined together in a telepathic conference with the Security teams moving toward the location. This was the quickest way to consider their options and devise a plan.

Denise, who had been waiting in the shuttle outside, was directed to enter the house. She quietly entered through the kitchen and went directly to the bathroom. Meanwhile Sarah’s Clan linked to form eSarah and project her into the house. On entering the living room, eSarah carefully evaluated each of their friends. She quickly determined that the tracker Bob had inserted behind their ears had been tampered with.

Seeing the status of the trackers, Star teleported enough transponders for each of the residents to Denise. Each was then prompted to use the bathroom. As they sat on the stool, Denise inserted the tracker near their hip bone. Only a few noticed it and rubbed the area, afterward wondering what had bitten them. Once these devices were inserted, they would migrate to the bone and attach itself. It began transmitting almost immediately by drawing power from its host. As this was taking place Nancy and Bob’s transponders were activated, as a precaution.

eSarah sifted through their friends memories. She learned that Eilene had invited them to a party shortly after meeting them. At the party their drinks were laced with a strong sedative. eSarah suspected that this happened to all the party’s attendees. Under the influence of the sedative, they were interrogated using a drug which compelled them to answer questions. Molly was quizzed extensively about her family. Once that was done, they eased the effect of the sedative so they could be hypnotized. Hypnosis was used to implant instructions that compelled them to accept, or rationalize accepting, Eilene’s suggestions.

On seeing how their friends had been treated, Sarah’s Clan thought the same might be planned for Nancy and Bob. eSarah linked with Nancy and Bob and coached them on how to prompt their bodies to block the effect of submissive drug. Once Bob and Nancy had regained control, eSarah pulled back before splitting into teams. Each team reached out to their one of their friends to address the effects of the mind-control drugs.

In each they quickly located the hypnotic instruction to follow Eilene’s suggestions as commands. A careful analysis showed that they could transfer the association. Due to the way the hypnotic compulsion was constructed, they decided to transfer it to Nancy. This worked because their friends had known her longer than Eilene, so she had more weight as an authority figure.

While the group waited for Eilene to arrive, they caught up on all the things that had happened since they last saw one another. When Molly came back from the bathroom, she sat down next to Nancy. As they talked, she began absentmindedly stroking Nancy’s thigh. The stimulation aroused both of them, and their womanly odor spread through the room.

“Molly,” said Nancy, as she turned toward her. Seeing the look in her eyes, Nancy pulled Molly’s head toward her and kissed her. Molly put her arms around Nancy, drawing them together. When she ran her hands down Nancy’s back she jumped but continued caressing her. Her hand touching the fine thick hair on Nancy’s backbone had surprised her. Even so their kiss continued and Bob shifted so he could slide his hands around Molly, to caress their breasts.

When they broke their kiss, both were breathing heavily. Bob could not resist teasing Molly’s hard nipples. During this, Nancy’s nipples had elongated showing her arousal. Looking into Molly’s eyes Nancy said, “Yes. There are some other changes.” She turned so that Molly could see the hair on her backbone. Molly ran her fingers through it. She was intrigued by its softness.

“Keep that up and I’ll cum on your couch.”

“I’ve never seen anything like that before.” Her comment drew the attention of her friends and they crowded around them.

“Bob has one, too,” said Nancy, as both stood. “We haven’t had them very long. We think it is the result of something we got from Sarah’s or Julia’s treatments. There is more.” With that, they turned some so the others could see their full backs. They group gasped when they saw the hair between the cheeks of their ass.

“We have short tails. See.” She raised it with her fingers. It was a little over twenty cm long, and was covered with the same kind of hair as her back bone. When she let go, it laid right back down between her ass cheeks with the tail hair reaching half way down her thighs.

“Wow.”

“It also affected my pussy.” Nancy turned and spread her legs. When she did, her labia descended about three cm and slightly swelled. “I don’t know if you remember, but Sarah’s were similar but more pronounced.”

“Yes. Now I remember. Her bust was quite large. Didn’t Terry have a large bust as well?” asked Jackie.

“Yes.”


“Command Staff,” said Donna, “there seems to be a lot of traffic on the security connection to the house. It has strong encryption so it will take us a while to break it.”

“Shit,” said Sarah’s Clan. Astrid told us earlier she saw cameras. Astrid, are cameras active?”

“Yes. There are two cameras with microphones.”

“Star, place another drone over the house. Have it monitor everyone’s position at all times and project their movements. Move another Security team over them and add one to standby.”

Star said, “Shuttle has departed with two Security teams. It will arrive in 15 minutes.”


The doorbell rang and Jackie went to answer it. When she opened the door, Eilene was standing there with her arms full. She said, “I brought a new batch of supplements. Would you help me take them to the kitchen?”

“Sure. This stuff tastes so good. We really appreciate you bringing it over.”

“Not a problem.” Eilene walked in, following Jackie.

“Hi, Eilene,” said Molly. “I would like you to meet our friends.” She introduced Eilene to both Bob and Nancy. As they each shook hands, they kissed her. Each time, Eilene made sure she held their head as they kissed, slipping her tongue into their mouths. Nancy and Bob felt a flush of arousal and a mellowness toward Eilene as their kiss continued. The sudden change caused them to realize Eilene was passing something to them with the kiss. After the kiss, Nancy and Bob looked at each other and nodded.

Jackie came in with fresh drinks for everyone. After she passed them out, they sat down and talked for a while. Molly asked Eilene to describe the resort and the staff’s duties for Nancy and Bob.

Eilene had nearly finished when her cell phone rang. She excused herself to answer it. As she listened, her eyes glazed over for a moment and then cleared. “Okay, I’ll tell them.” She put her phone away.

“That was my mis ... supervisor. She told me that they were having a pre-grand opening party this coming weekend for the principal investors and are short on staff. She asked if your group would like to come today.” Several frowned. “We know that it is short notice so to make it up to you, we will have someone pack your belongings for you. Or, you could come back after the party and finish up preparing for the summer.”

The group looked at one another, looking a little uncertain.

Then she added, “Of course, your friends can come with you, as I am sure there will be time to visit while there. I am sure they want to see where you will be working and how nice the resort is. Right Nancy?”

“No, I don’t think so, Bob and I came to offer them a summer position in their major,” said Nancy responding to thoughts pushed to her by Sarah’s Clan. “This would lead to a full-time job on graduation, if they decided they liked the work.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.