Volcano Girl With Pictures - Cover

Volcano Girl With Pictures

by Joetash

Copyright© 2023 by Joetash

Romantic Sex Story: True story about sex with a hot stranger I met while hiking on Maui. Humorous misunderstanding about birth control before we made love in a Volcano crater under the moon and stars. Illustrated.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Illustrated   .

I was with half a dozen friends on Maui, hiking up Haleakala, going to spend the night in the crater. About an hour into the hike we came across another small group taking a snack break. We were all about the same age, I was immediately attracted to one girl in particular and the way she smile at me it seemed to be mutual. We introduced ourselves, started chatting, found out she was from Walla Walla WA. Our groups decided to merge because they were planning to also overnight in the crater. We started hiking again and I jockeyed myself behind her because she has a very sexy figure and was wearing very short, light, white shorts. It was hot and humid and the further we hiked the more her shorts became transparent. I know of wet t-shirt contests but this was like hiking behind a swimsuit model in a white, wet-short contest!

We came to a switchback, she took a long stride up and her already tight shorts clung to her butt and I could see the outline of her panty thong between her cheeks! – God she was hot! We took another break on the crater rim and hiked down, arriving at the crater floor an hour before dark.

We set up a quick camp and had a communal sunset dinner. An almost full moon came up around 8:00, so bright we could see without using head lamps. We formed two teams and played capture the flag for a couple of hours. I went to bed happily tired looking at the night sky wondering how I could get to know Miss Walla Walla better and wishing I could get in her thong and her shorts. I was just starting to doze off when I thought I heard footsteps, softer then closer and then a whisper, MAY I JOIN YOU?

Mummy sleeping bags are not made for two, no space for side by side, only one on top, one on the bottom. Of course I said yes and she wormed her way on top of me and we started fondling, cuddling and kissing. I had not planned this, had no protection but I had to ask the awkward question, Are you on the pill? She didn’t hesitate and said, No, I can use your shoulder. WHAT THE FUCK?! HOW IS SHE PLANNING TO USE MY SHOULDER AS BIRTH CONTROL? I got pretty nervous but also strangely aroused.

We started making love and had a very erotic time under the stars and moon. It was pretty tight so no experimental positions we alternated me on the bottom then Walla Walla on the bottom no hard thrusting just nonstop grinding.

I anticipatedly waited for shoulder contraception to come up but she didn’t mention it??? We were taking a breather and I said, Earlier I asked you, Are you on the pill? And you said No, I can use your shoulder. I could tell she was confused, she said, You never asked that! You asked, Do you want the pillow and I said no, I can use your shoulder! The absurdity of this misunderstanding hit us both at the same time. We started to chuckle then laugh - we had to put our mouths together to stop from waking the others.

The next morning she said, Let’s leave early, I’ve heard there’s a neat overlook on the Lea side of the upper Rim. We left an hour before the others, arrived at the overlook, but before I could admire the view she pushed me against a boulder Pulled her shorts and thong aside (yes I got my wish from the previous night!) and mounted me. Lost track of time but we must have been screwing for an hour because just as we finished the others rounded a corner coming towards us. One of them remarked, Wow, we thought you would be way ahead of us. We both smiled, looked at each other knowing that we had just F***ked the morning away.

31414-volcanogirl.jpg

We were pretty much inseparable over the next month, hiking diving and making love all over the Islands. Here she is sailing back from a day dive (lots of night dives too) at the Cathedrals, just off the coast of Lanai. We went on to have a year and a half long-distance romance. She is my kind of girl; Laughing, sipping a beer and a flask of Jim Beam in her bikini. Five words to describe her:

SMART, SEXY, FUN, FUN, FUN!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.