Movie Buff - Cover

Movie Buff

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2023 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Exhibitionist couple goes to an adult movie. Strangeness ensues when she is left alone, stripped and molested by the audience and a wizard.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Magic   Sharing   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   .

My husband wants to see an adult movie about witchcraft in a theater. I decide to dress in an appropriately risqué way to tease and surprise him. Choosing a short, wrap around tan skirt, loose halter top (with the only permanent knot behind my neck, and twisted tails that wrap to my front for a loose second knot). He wants to check if I’m wearing panties, but I won’t let him. “Maybe you can check later — in the movie,” I tease Al.

The theater is not crowded — normal for an adult film. We take seats about ten rows from the front, on the aisle. Al leaves for the toilet and snacks during trailers. I sit up, look around, nervous to be the only woman within thirty rows. Too much time passes. There must be a long line for snacks. A cold hand presses on my shoulders; there’s no one near. A warm breath blows softly in my ear; still, no one near. Something rolls under my ass, so I stand up. “Hey, down in front,” someone shouts. My seat is smooth.

The four closest men are three rows behind me and five more are three rows forward. I sit. A cold breeze blows into my halter. Must be the a/c. My goose bumps make my nipples stand hard and tall. Good thing it’s dark and no one can see how hard they are pressing my halter. Mmm, they itch a little. No one can see if I rub them. Oops, my halter loosened. Glad it’s mostly dark. I’m feeling daring, and I let the lower knot slip. As I rub my nipple, my top swings loose and my tits are out and occasionally lit by the big screen reflections. Chilly, stiff, yet goose bumps feel good; wait till Al comes back and sees my loose tits. Maybe I can make him cum in his slacks. Pinching my nipple hard makes my clit vibrate.

Closing my eyes, I feel my other nipple pinched too. Mmm, feels so naughty and good. A warm hand slides down my chest; my halter floats and lifts off me as another warm and prickly hand lifts and squeezes one tit. A chilly hand circles my other tit. My mind is fuzzy, yet I see my halter fly three rows forward.

Icy tingles crawl up my legs, past my knees, under my wrap skirt. My knees move apart without my permission. Something cold presses my mound; I gasp as I watch my skirt slide open, and my panties appear. No one is near. When I look up at the trailer, the quiet scene is of a dark movie theater. There’s a woman sitting and rubbing her nipple as her halter top lifts up and flies away. The camera zooms in. She has my face, my tits. Four men move closer from behind her as three move back from in front. Her tan skirt splits open and I can see her blue panties, my blue panties.

New goose bumps form for a totally different reason. My, her, halter landed on one of the men in front. He pulls it off his head and looks around. The screen flashes brighter and he sees me sitting topless, legs apart. He climbs to the row in front of me, holds up the halter and asks if it’s mine while staring at my stiff nipples. Better late than never, I cover my tits. He says, “My name is Jim. How do I know this is yours? I don’t see any bare tits.” He smirks.

Squinting my eyes and knowing what he wants, I answer, “You’ve had a good long look at my bare tits. Who else could it belong to? Do you see any other topless women here?” Though I pretend to get angry, I begin to enjoy my exposure and drop my hands. “Here, have a better look. Satisfied?” I push my bare chest toward him. When I glance at the screen, I see him climb closer to me and offer my halter. The screen me drops her hands with me and shows off her stiff nipples to the stranger in front of me.

The guy says he wants more proof my tits are real. He moves closer, and I lean forward. Watching in slow motion, I see him reach out and fondle my tits and pinch my nipples live, and on screen. He smiles as he pulls my other nipple. Still fondling them, he says he’s not convinced they are real, then he noticed my skirt is off both legs and my panties are damp. Pressing his hand on my chest, he makes me lean back, my ass still on the edge of my seat. Cool hands slide down my tits from behind and twist my nipples. The moan from the screen drowns out mine.

As I moan, I feel Jim slide up my bare thighs and trace my swollen labia bottom to top to bottom, back to my clit, then press between my lips. He slips two fingers into my panties and rubs my waxed labia for just a moment. My face reddens, yet I don’t resist. Al will be so furious if I let Jim finger me. He moves one hand under me and pulls the back of my panties over my ass; his other hand pulls my gusset and panties lower in front. I shouldn’t let him touch me or even see my pussy. As I grasp the armrests, I see my bush on the big screen and know Jim sees the real me that way. When my panties expose my swollen, pearly clit on screen to everyone, Jim’s finger explores my ass crack until he zeroes in on my wrinkled hole. In seconds, he has a finger deep in my ass, and I squeal with my doppelganger. My hips twist up to give that finger room to go deeper and rub the new itch it creates before I settle down and trap it in my hungry ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.