Word Games - Cover

Word Games

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Flash Sex Story: Emma's stew is to die for.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

I was working one of those word puzzles in an old book I’d found lying around, you know the kind, where you start with a four letter word, and by changing one letter make a new word, and then again and again, as necessary, until you get to the target word, when I smelled something enticing. I set down my pencil and went to the kitchen to investigate.

31396-word-games-1.jpg

There was my darling Emma, a big wooden spoon in hand. Noticing me, she said, “The stew should be ready soon. A wee bit more simmering should do it. Would you like a taste?”

“Mmm, smells delicious,” I told her, “but something smells even more delicious.” I had to have a taste. And then another, and another, and another.

31396-word-games-2.jpg

Dinner ended up quite late. Breakfast.

Supplemental Material

If you thought this story was too short, here’s an opportunity for some extra words. Start with STEW and by changing one letter at a time to make a new word, end up with FUCK. (I did it in seven steps—and step might be a good clue.)

Additional Supplemental Material

Do you like Emma’s apron? I find the drape of the tie curving into the curve of Emma’s ass especially enticing. During the third, or maybe it was the fourth, course of our “meal,” and knowing Emma’s lovely little mouth likely wouldn’t contain the more than a mouthful I was on the verge of dishing out, I asked her if she didn’t want to take off her apron, lest it get stained. She shook her head no, no, no, and sure enough the apron was soon covered with splotches of my excess. Afterwards, tracing the not-quite-dry puddles with loving finger, Emma said, “Now every time I cook I’ll remember this wonderful feast.”

Final Supplemental Material

After finishing my little story, I became curious how the AI engine ChatGPT would craft the story.

Late Dinner Love by ChatGPT (with a little help from Mat)

John was an avid word game enthusiast. He spent most of his evenings challenging himself with crossword puzzles, anagrams, and word jumbles. As he sat at the dining table, a pencil in hand and a newspaper crossword spread out before him, he was deeply engrossed in deciphering the clues.

As the clock ticked away, the scent of something enticing wafted into the living room, catching John’s attention. He sniffed the air, trying to identify the source of the mouthwatering aroma that now distracted him from his word game. It was a rich, hearty scent that instantly made his stomach rumble.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.