Deal With the Devil - Cover

Deal With the Devil

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 3: Tawny’s First Tour of Duty

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Tawny’s First Tour of Duty - A professional working mother tired of seeing her son bullied, goes into the ghetto to confront bully. She ends up accepting a deal that will send her down a debauched, degrading rabbit hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Cuckold   Mother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   ENF   Prostitution   Transformation  

Tawny rubbed up and down her smooth legs. She just had them waxed. She decided after the near failure of her first task that she would remove one less item of clothing and decided to go bare. Even though she felt it was a tad unprofessional not to wear a smart pair of stockings they were by no means required. She could not help but notice the stares she was getting from co-workers. Today she was wearing a pair of red pumps with a red skirt. Tawny’s sleek tan legs look gorgeous like steel wrapped in silk.

She was wearing a tight white blouse that accentuated her voluptuous tits. Her tits were a nice handful; a soft, pleasant handful. The top five buttons on her blouse were unbuttoned giving a subtle hint of the red bra underneath. She felt scandalous but she was told to wear the blouse in that manner by her new domineering bully in her life. He started on her son and now he was dominating her. Tawny could not wonder if the bully got his claws on Carla. The nerdy girl would not stand a chance against someone so powerful.

Before Tawny could go further down that train of thought she got another text. It read. 2392 Booker St. in two hours Don’t be late! The second date Tawny thought to herself. She looked up the address on google but it did not look like it was an active business nor did it look like a residence. She became intrigued.

Underground Gangster Hideout.

Tawny arrived shaking like a leaf. The text following the initial text shook her to her core. She tried to back a couple of times in her head but knew if she reneged on any part of this deal her son would pay the consequences. The text described the outfit he wanted her to wear.

A pair of red pumps, that’s all. No stockings, no panties, nothing. He wants her to wear a pair of high heels and nothing else.

She put on an overcoat and drove to the address although she was shaking like a leaf her pussy was throbbing hard at the absolute taboo task she was to perform.

The address had parking behind the structure which contained no signage whatsoever. Tawny looked at her makeup one more time before openning the door to the mysterious building.

She looked like a deer in headlights as she saw most of the gang from the days prior and the fellows who gave her directions to Samson.

Samson strode towards Tawny, and with a menacing growl commanded her to take off her coat. Trembling, Tawny pulled the belt loose and let the coat fall from her shoulders, standing before Samson in nothing but bright red heels. The heat of his gaze seemed to ignite every nerve-ending in her body as every cock present stood to attention.

Tawny did not have time to process much else as she was taken by Samson and kissed deeply. Tawny moaned into the kiss and melted in the arms of her sons bully.

“Good I see you passed my test. Here put these on and come meet me in the back booth.”

Tawny looked at the outfit and examined each and every detail. She was stunned. The skirt that was so short if she bent over she would show everyone her snatch, her tits would fall out if she leaned over. The bustier, well it would barely hold her tits in place, she looked down the plunging neckline and admired her cleavage. She held up the sheer red lacy G-string and looked at the crotch and saw that it was open for viewing. She felt the touch of the fabric and her body shivered in anticipation.

Tawny felt as if the eyes of every person in the room were stripping her bare with their gaze. She could feel their hands reaching out to grab her, desperately trying to touch her soft skin before she made it to her destination. Wobbling in her high heels, she fought against the tide of lustful hands that grasped and clawed at her curves until finally, she reached Samson’s corner. Already feeling a familiar warmth between her legs as her body responded to the advances of the leering gang members.

Samson’s words were like a slap to the face, “Now slut it is time for you to pay for your son’s security.” before Tawny could register what was happening Samson had already forced his fingers through her crotchless panties and into her sex. She felt invasiveness of his touch ravage her body as he pumped his fingers inside of her. Without warning, Samson spun Tawny around, making her face the entire hangout while feelings of shame and humiliation surged through her, as she was subjected to his merciless fingering.

Samson somehow knew when she was about to cum. He grabbed her by the hair and forced her off his cock before dragging back to his booth. His cock was hard as steel, and he had no intention of finishing before Tawny had. Once they were both sitting down, Samson slapped her thighs apart. She wiggled on his cock, which was slick with her juices, and rode him like a pony while he sat back and watched. Her hot little pussy, still red from the spanking, clenched around his shaft, squeezing it tight in an attempt to drag every ounce of pleasure out that it could. The entire hangout was getting to watch their bosses hard cock slide in and out of the snobby rich lady they came down to their turf.

The force of her orgasm sent tremors of pleasure through Tawny’s body and almost knocked her off Samson. He, however, was relentless and grabbed her elbows, forcibly turning her around so that she was bent over the table with her backside facing him. Without warning, he delivered a sharp slap to her butt, causing a wave of heat to shoot through her. Then, without further ado, he thrust into her from behind with an intensity that made her gasp for air.

“Oh fuck! Holy Shit! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Damnit I love it Sir!” she yelled out, completely taken over by the sensation. She felt wildly alive as his powerful thrusts filled every inch of her. All thoughts of her son’s safety vanished from her mind, replaced by a sense of voracious longing for more of Samson’s touch.

Samson prepared for this moment as he slipped a finger into Tawny’s pussy. It was wet and hot, like the mouth of a volcano. He did not let her recover again. As he wrapped his arm around Tawny’s waist and lifter her up and placed her on her back with her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. He slid over top of her and one hand supported his weight while the other brought his penis to the entrance of her dripping cunt.

Samson then started barking orders at the mom being fucked under him.

“Whose your daddy cunt? Who, owns this pussy? Whose piece of ass are you?”

Tawny’s blood seemed to boil in her veins as her fury rose, sending a wild cry of passionate outrage into the air. Her voice cut like a million shards of glass as she screamed out her desires with maniacal intensity, begging and pleading for her ultimate pleasure even as her words dripped with rage. “Yours oh fuck! Yours! Don’t fucking stop! Fuck your fuckwhore! Fuck me! Please I love it! I want it! DON’T STOP!”

Tawny then erupted into a machine gun orgasm as she shook violently from the savage fucking, she received her bully, her son’s bully. The gorgeous woman could not stop erupting, squirting her juices everywhere as her body felt like it was melting down. Samson came hard into Tawny forcing her to have another orgasms, the woman’s toes looked like they were going to be stuck in permanent curled position.

Samson’s eyes burned with delight as he barked out, “Bring it!” Seconds later, someone handed him a pile of shackles and a black leather collar with gold rings dangling from them. Without warning, Samson grabbed Tawny’s neck and pinned her to the table, giving him enough time to clamp the collar tightly around her neck.

Tawny felt spent from the exhausting series of fuckings, so she slumped back onto the table in total submission.

Samson grinned in satisfaction as he attached a leash to Tawny’s collar and yanked hard.

“We have ourselves a slutty new bitch!” He shouted triumphantly as Tawny fell limply to the ground on all fours. Her head still spinning from pleasure and exhaustion, she gazed up at Samson with fear in her eyes as he leered down at her and growled, “Your body is mine for the whole weekend, you worthless whore. Let’s see how well I can break you.”

Tawny felt like the walls were closing in on her as she looked around the room. She had only been here for a few hours and yet it felt as though weeks had gone by. The dread of facing her son’s bully, Samson, was ever-present and she felt as though her very being would be consumed by his viciousness and malice. Despite wanting to flee, she knew that she must stay and fight this constant battle for her son’s sake if nothing else.

Midnight.

The Friday night festivities were in full swing. If Tawny thought her time with Samson would be some rough sex romantic interlude she was finding out how wrong she could be.

Samson grinned with evil satisfaction as Tawny cowered before him, a mere plaything for his cruel instruments. He lashed her soft flesh repeatedly until the screams of pain morphed into one of submission. Finally, she agreed to give everyone in the hideout a blowjob - something she could not have imagined just moments before. And then, rue to Samson’s command.

Tawny found herself on her knees, surrounded by a sea of hard cocks. The gang members all had their cocks out, and the leader of the gang, Samson, had finally given Tawny the command to pleasure them. She felt humiliated and degraded at being used as a sex object for these men’s pleasure, but at the same time she could not deny the feeling of pleasure she felt when pleasuring each individual man.

With each blowjob given, the amount of cum on Tawny grew thicker and thicker. Her face was covered in cum, her hair was matted with it, her tits were sticky with it. Some of the men even took pleasure in rubbing it into her skin.

Finally, Samson called an end to the session and Tawny stumbled over to a corner of the room where she could clean herself off in privacy. As she did this, she realized that this was what it meant to be a bukkake slut—a woman who was used for nothing more than sexual gratification by multiple men at once.

She knew that she would never be able to remove this experience from her mind no matter how hard she tried or how much time passed; Tawny felt strangely aroused and humiliated by. the events of the night. She had gone from a respected white lady ice queen to a cum receptacle in just a few days. Though she was still afraid of Samson and his gang of thugs, they now viewed her not as an unwelcome guest but as their willing plaything. The thought that these men could use her to get off made her skin crawl with pleasure.

But the humiliation did not end there. The next morning, Tawny awoke to find that Samson had written the word “SLUT” across her back before going out for the night. This caused Tawny to cringe in shame as she realized that all eyes were now on her - and that everyone knew exactly what kind of woman she had become. `

Though embarrassed and ashamed, Tawny found herself strangely comforted by the knowledge that she was still capable of feeling passion - even if it was under such degrading circumstances. Sure, it was not ideal, but at least it meant that there was still hope for her future.

Saturday Afternoon

The BBQ.

Tawny’s woke up with her mouth feeling sore from the amount of blowjobs she gave the night before, but all in all she felt much better considering.

When she woke up one of the underlings came up to the cot where Tawny slept and threw a pile of come fuck me clothes to her along with a pair of high heel shoes.

“Get dressed slut, and then meet the rest of us in the back.”

Tawny felt her cheeks flush as she stared down at the obscenely short micro skirt barely covering her most intimate regions. Her white crop t-shirt left nothing to the imagination, flashing glimpses of the underside of her breasts for anyone in sight. The bright red stiletto heels were monstrously high and wobbled dangerously, making her feel even more exposed; her sense of shame was inexorable, but it was too late now - there was no escaping this nightmare scenario.

Tawny entered the picnic area in the back. There were two long banquet picnic tables in the center of the backyard area. A lit bbq was wafting very tasty meat smells upon the air. She could not escape the feeling she was also being served.

“Nice slut, now I need your fine ass on top of the table. You are going to entertain us while we wait for our food. Besides it will make good practice for tomorrow.” Samson declared.

Embarrassed and humiliated, Tawny’s face grew red as she timidly got up on the picnic table. She looked around at the leering faces of Samson’s gang, feeling exposed and vulnerable. With an evil grin, Samson grabbed her hand and spun her around so that she faced him. “You’re going to show us what you can do, slut,” he said in a commanding tone.

Tawny felt her heart racing and her stomach churning with fear and embarrassment as she obediently started to strip off her clothes for the audience. Her fingers fumbled nervously as she struggled to undo the buttons of her shirt; she was acutely aware that all eyes were upon her as she slowly revealed more and more of her body.

When she finally stood before them completely naked, Tawny put on a brave face and danced in rhythm with the music that one of the men had started playing from a speaker nearby. She moved seductively - swaying her hips suggestively while flipping her hair back over one shoulder - feeling oddly empowered by the attention being paid to her curves and moves.

Though still afraid of Samson and his gang, Tawny found herself enjoying the rough edge of his dominance over her. She felt a thrill every time he shouted out orders or commanded her to move in certain ways - it was intoxicating to be owned by such an alpha male.

The performance ended too soon for Tawny’s liking; however, it seemed like it had done its job well enough - everyone watching had been enticed by what they saw and now wanted more from this naughty little slut.

It was right then that first helpings of barbecue were ready to be served. Good Tawny thought as she was famished. She was looking for a place to sit only to see no place was available. She then asked Samson in a meek voice, “Sir, can I get a plate it smells good.”

Samson bared his teeth, malicious smile stretching from ear to ear as he sneered, “Yes, I think it’s only fair we feed you while you are here.” He placed a hand like steel on her shoulders forcing her down to her knees.

“A fuckslut’s meal is under the table, understand slut? If you don’t start acting the part then there’ll be more lessons for you to learn.”

Tawny stared up at him confused and bewildered. “I don’t understand ... you want me to eat my meal off the ground?” The blonde mumbled, her voice wavering.

“No, you stupid bitch,” Samson spat out, slapping her sharply across the face. “Fucksluts are fed cum for meals. Get under the table and get to work if you do not want to starve to death!” he commanded with a snarl in his voice.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.