Deal With the Devil - Cover

Deal With the Devil

Copyright© 2023 by Xanzibar

Chapter 1 : The Deal

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 : The Deal - A professional working mother tired of seeing her son bullied, goes into the ghetto to confront bully. She ends up accepting a deal that will send her down a debauched, degrading rabbit hole.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Fiction   Crime   Workplace   Cuckold   Mother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Female   Hispanic Male   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   ENF   Prostitution   Transformation  

Tawny George cursed into the phone. She had just gotten the fifth call this year from Carla, her son’s very nerdy girlfriend. She was always there to put my son back together when he got bullied. A circumstance that many nerds get used to early in life unfortunately. Tawny was done. She tried so many options, but he was still getting bullied. Daniel was a sweet boy and smart too, but he never was much on the physical side of things.

This Samson who has been bullying him did not even go to his college but was on the way to her sons work and lately it had been getting worse. Daniel would come home broken and other days he would have bruises on his arm. Sometimes he would come home late from being forced to endure other various torments from the gang.

Tawny’s heart sank as she heard her son’s sobs from the other end of the line. She knew she had to do something, and fast. She had already reported the incidents to the college, but they seemed to be doing nothing to protect her son.

As she hung up the phone, Tawny decided. She was going to take matters into her own hands. She was going to confront this bully and make sure he never laid a finger on her son again.

She spent hours that night researching Samson, trying to find out as much as she could about him. What she found made her blood boil. Samson was a known gang member, with a long rap sheet of violent crimes. It was clear that the school could not protect her son from someone like him.

Tawny knew that she had to be smart about this. She could not just barge into Samson’s territory and demand that he stops bullying her son. She needed a plan or moreover some leverage. Then looking at the rap sheet she got an idea. Leverage, what every criminal fears, the authorities!

So, the gorgeous blonde businesswoman decided to go to where these gangsters were located and makes sure they know who they were messing an educated woman who would involve the authorities. She worked in a professional office after all, and this Samson did not have the wherewithal to handle a powerful educated woman like herself.

Tawny drove her Lexus over to the neighborhood where her son has been accosted the past couple of days. She got out and realized she did not know what the bully looked like other than his name was Samson.

Tawny saw a group of thugs spending time together in front of the convenience store across the street. She gulped and realized she was becoming less sure this was a good idea. She decided to persevere and go and ask one of them if they knew Samson. She put on her best confident smile and approached the group of men, her high heels clicking on the pavement. The men stopped talking and turned to look at her, their eyes lingering on her curves and blonde hair. They saw a 5’5’’ woman with a voluptuous body with lightly tanned skin, like a glistening mocha coffee. Her long blonde hair cascades in curls down her back. Two blue eyes look at you with the certainty of a delicate porcelain China doll. Her long legs seem to go on and on and her ample breasts are the size of two ripe melons.

“Excuse me, gentlemen,” Tawny said in a calm voice. “I’m looking for someone named Samson. I was hoping one of you could point me in the right direction.”

The men looked at each other and snickered. Tawny’s heart raced as she tried to maintain her composure.

“What do you want with Samson, honey?” one of the men asked, his voice dripping with condescension.

“It’s none of your business,” Tawny said firmly. “I just need to speak with him about something important.”

The men exchanged glances again before one of them stepped forward. “Samson’s in charge around here,” he said. “If you want to talk to him, you’ll have to pay the price like everyone else?”

Tawny’s heart sank as she heard the man’s words. She knew that this was not going to be easy. She had to approach this situation carefully. She had to make sure that she would come out of this unharmed and that her son would be safe.

Tawny put on an act of confidence, something she had learned in her job. She stood tall and crossed her arms, trying to look tough. “I’m not interested in paying any price,” she said firmly. “I just need to speak with Samson. It’s about my son.”

The men looked at each other again, and Tawny could see them whispering to each other. After a few moments, one of them spoke up. “All right, lady, we’ll take you to Samson. But you better not be wasting his time.”

Tawny followed the men down a dark alley, her heart racing with every step. She knew that she was taking a risk, but her son was worth it.

Tawny’s heels clicked on the asphalt of the alley; the beautiful woman looked out of place. When they turned the corner, she saw a very muscular black man.

The black man was standing tall in the dark alley, his skin looked hard, like a brick wall. His green eyes were that of a predator, the way a shark eyes its prey. He could have been a statue; had he not been moving. She watched him turn around and look her up and down and she realized that he was looking at her like he was undressing her.

He stood at 6’5, well over 240 pounds with a bald head. He wore a white tank top and loose black pants. His muscles were carved like granite and his calves were as big as a normal man’s thighs. Such power was terrifying.

Tawny drew a deep breath.

“Excuse me, are you Samson?” Tawny asked, her voice steady despite the fear that churned in her stomach. The man turned to look at her, his expression unreadable.

“Yeah, I’m Samson,” he said, his voice deep and gravelly.

“I’m Tawny George,” Tawny said, stepping forward. “My son has been getting bullied by one of your gang, and I need it to stop.”

Samson chuckled, the sound sending shivers down Tawny’s spine. “What makes you think I care about your son’s problems?” he asked, taking a step closer.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.