Love in Motion - Cover

Love in Motion

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Mat and Emma sign up for an erotic living statue competition. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Mat and Emma signed up for the couples division of the living statue competition sponsored by the Museum of Modern Erotica. The rules required the couple to hold an engaging pose for one hour.

They stepped into the chamber, a sizeable well-lit space with floor of marble and walls of white slate. The only furniture was a modernistic white chair. “Should be a piece of cake,” Mat said. “A lead-pipe cinch,” Emma echoed as she assumed her pose.

The chime sounded, and Mat and Emma began, their eyes locked on each other, their bodies frozen in mutual but shared passion.

31394-love-in-motion-1.jpg

Silently the seconds ticked by. Each moment the erotic tension increased—palpable, dynamic, explosively motionless.

Mat and Emma remained still as still could be whilst slowly but surely the room filled with the elixir of their love.

Six seconds to go, victory within their grasp, Mat and Emma succumbed to their desires.

31394-love-in-motion-2.jpg

Sometimes you just have to fuck.

END


Bonus Story

I asked the AI engine ChatGPT to write a PG version of this story, and here is what she came up with:

Love in Motion

By ChatGPT

In the heart of a bustling city, amidst the swirling chaos of traffic and hurried pedestrians, there stood a quaint park where lovers sought solace from the cacophony of modern life. It was here that our tale begins, with a couple named Jack and Lily, whose love was as timeless as the statues that adorned the park’s perimeter.

One crisp autumn afternoon, as the leaves swirled in a dance of crimson and gold, a notice caught their eye. “Living Statue Contest: Couples Edition” it read in bold letters. The prize was a sum of money they could only dream of, enough to escape the humdrum of their daily lives and chase their shared desire of traveling the world together.

Jack, with his strong shoulders and rugged charm, looked down at Lily, his eyes gleaming with excitement. “We should do it, Lily,” he said. “We’ve always been good at striking poses in life, haven’t we? This should be a breeze.”

Lily, her hair cascading like a golden waterfall, chuckled softly. “Perhaps, Jack, but remember, statues must be still and silent. Can we truly stay frozen in time?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.