Parking Lot Marriage - Cover

Parking Lot Marriage

by Slippery Saddle Bum

Copyright© 2023 by Slippery Saddle Bum

Erotica Sex Story: A lovely virgin, assaulted and raped in a parking lot, learns that her grandma never told her that having sex feels really good. (this isn't a run of the mill rape story)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Black Female   White Male   Cream Pie   First   Massage   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

(started 6-14-19)

It was a pleasant evening as Nancy Yellen left her office building and crossed the half filled parking lot to where she’d parked the three year old Dodge Grand Caravan SXT she’d inherited from her spinster Aunt. She’d just pressed the button on the remote to unlock the van and was reaching for the driver’s door handle when a strong hand grabbed the wrist of the hand that she was holding the van’s remote, panic button and ignition ‘key/switch’ in. The switch was stripped from her hand so fast that she didn’t have a chance to react and press the panic button that would have set off the vehicle’s lights, horn and a loud siren that she’d had installed for extra security. At the same time, a hand came across her mouth, gripped her face and pulled her head back against whoever had grabbed her wrist. The hand held firmly over the mouth of the trim, well dressed and voluptuous, medium dark skinned twenty three year old beauty prevented her from screaming or calling out for help. She felt something cool and metallic against the side of her neck and heard a low, forceful voice quietly say, “Listen good, pretty woman. You’re going to get fucked or else be cut and scarred for life. If you fight me ... try to break loose ... make noise or do anything to attract attention, you’ll end up with more scars on your face than they make thread to sew them up with ... so what’s it going to be?” There was a pause before he continued, “Do you want a shitload of scars on your face?”

With the hand on her mouth and her head pulled back, all Nancy could see was her van’s roof rack and the sky ... nothing of what was below her shoulder level. She’d heard the growled threats and had never felt such all-consuming fear in her life. She’d begun crying into his hand, the muffled sound coming from her nose. Tears flooding from her eyes blurred her vision. When he asked if she wanted scars on her face, she instantly rolled her head back and forth against the pressure of his hand to indicate ‘No’.

“Alright then, he said. “Stand up straight and try to look natural.”

Nancy did as she was told but his hand kept its firm hold over her mouth and the metal was still against her neck.

“Good girl.” He quietly complimented her. “Now calm and quiet ... let’s walk around the back of your van to the other side.”

His hand was still over her mouth and his body blocked her from view as they moved around the van but Nancy’s fear level spiked when she saw that there was only one vehicle parked beyond her van. She recognized it as belonging to a nice girl who’d just recently been hired ... one of the building’s night shift cleaning staff. She’d probably come to work a couple of hours ago. Her shift wouldn’t finish until 5:00 AM.

The man behind and next to her used the van’s remote to open the van’s side passenger door. She started to move forward to climb in but he stopped her and told her to take her skirt off. He warned her again to not make a sound or she’d be looking for a surgeon with good sewing skills and a lot of thread.

Nancy was fighting to keep from crying too loudly, as she unfastened the button on her skirt and slowly slid the zipper down to release the skirt from her hips. She caught it, as it fell, and stepped out of it.

 + 

I immediately saw that her hips aren’t the type that go to fat and she’s blessed with an especially spectacular black girl’s ass ... two round, protruding, firm and meaty handholds or fuck pillows. I felt my beefy cock stiffen and lift away from my leg. I told her, “Throw the skirt up on the seat so it won’t get dirty, honey.” When she’d done what I told her to do, I said, “Now take those sexy panties off and hand them to me so I can get a good whiff of what your pussy smells like.”

She started pushing them down, crying and pleading, “Please, don’t. I’ve never done ... I’m a...”

I didn’t respond.

She stepped out of the panties and was sobbing as she handed them to me. I brought the cunt gusset to my nose, inhaled deeply and saw her deep embarrassment but in her eyes, I’m almost certain that I saw a hint of excitement mixed in with the fear and embarrassment. Turning her body to face into the van, I reached for her cunt, cupping its curly cunt hair in the palm of my hand and gently began massaging its lips together to stimulate her to make fuck me juice.

She pleaded, “Oh, God! Please don’t do that!”

“Be quiet and enjoy it. I told you I’m going to fuck you so don’t complain because I’m rubbing your pussy to make it feel good.

She was moving her ass forward and back, while twisting from side to side, trying to escape the hand that was rubbing her pussy. During her movements, I slipped my middle finger between her cunt lips and began rhythmically mashing them around my finger. I asked in her ear, “You do like having your pussy rubbed, don’t you?”

“N-nooo. I don’t like where you’re touching me. Please stop doing that.”

“Your pussy likes it. It’s getting wet and slippery.”

“Please stop doing that.” she pleaded, her voice sounding panicky.

Taking hold of her hair, I said, “Okay, let’s get up inside of the van. Keep quiet and don’t make any sudden moves and you won’t get hurt.”

She climbed up onto the seat and I climbed in after her, using the remote to close the door and re-lock all of them. Within four or five seconds, the interior lights automatically went out so the only light was from the perimeter light poles that lit the parking lot. It’s just her and me inside of her dark van and she’s naked from the waist down.

She was whimpering, “Please don’t. I’ve never had sex before. I want to wait until I’m married.”

“I understand. Now take your blouse and bra off. I want to suck on those firm tits of yours.”

“Noooo ... Please.” she begged.

Reaching between her legs, I cupped her cunt and told her that if she knew what was good for her, she’d do as she was told. “Now take the blouse and bra off so I can suck your tits.”

Twisting and squirming, in a futile attempt to get her pussy away from my hand, she quickly realized that she was grinding her ass against the hard lump in the front of my pants. “No, please. Stop touching me there.” She pleaded

I asked, “Have you ever had a boy lick your pussy?”

“God, No!! I don’t let boys do those things to me.”

“You’re going to let me do it and I’ll bet you’re going to like it. How about sucking a boy’s cock? Have you ever done that?”

“Nooooo!! I told you I don’t do those things with boys.”

“You’re going to suck mine, honey. You’re going to suck it and make me come in your mouth. When I start coming, you’re going to keep sucking and swallow every drop of my juice. Then I’m going to lick your pussy and make you come, just like I did. I’ll keep licking and sucking your pussy until you stop coming.”

“Oh, God ... Please ... No, don’t. I’m a virgin.”

“What’s your name, honey, and how old are you?”

“N-Nancy ... Nancy Yellen. I ... I’m 23.”

“Well Nancy, my name is Nancy’s First Thick Dick. I’m 26 and tonight you’re married to me and my cock. You’re going to make love to and have sex with your husband and I’m going to make love to and have sex with my pretty wife. When we leave this parking lot, you’re going to have three or four loads of my semen deep inside of you. You’ll feel my semen leaking out of your pussy all day tomorrow.”

When she unfastened the hooks on her bra, I cupped her tits and pulled her back against my chest. She squealed in protest and I warned her to stay quiet. I cupped her cunt with my right hand, working my middle finger into her groove. She has a pronounced pussy mound and a nice pelt of soft, thick cunt hair. I found her cunt opening and pushed my finger in to the first knuckle.”

“OWWWWW!!! she yelled. “Please stop ... You’re hurting me!”

Holding her firmly in place, I fingerfucked her for several minutes ... moving my finger in and out in a fucking motion and around in a circular motion ... eventually adding another finger ... slowly stretching her cunt opening to take my much longer and thicker cock. I could feel her flinch every time the tips of my fingers hit her hymen so I knew she hadn’t lied about being a virgin. She struggled against my fingerfucking but finally gave up when she realized that it hurt less when she just let me do it.

I said, “Good girl, Nancy. Just relax and enjoy it. Your pussy is going to feel really good around my cock.”

“Grammaaaa!” she bleated out in a sad, plaintive cry.

I kept finger fucking her now very juicy cunt ... pulling my fingers out ... sliding them up and down her groove ... rubbing my finger pads over and around her surprisingly large clit and then dipping my fingers back into her cunt and finger fucking her some more. I could feel her starting to twitch and buck as her cunt dripped its cock welcoming honey.

I kissed and licked her neck ... running my tongue up behind her ear. She quivered and I fucked my fingers slightly deeper into her cunt ... pushing against her hymen.

“Owwwww!! she yelped. It hurts.”

“Was it feeling good before I pushed in a little too hard?”

When she didn’t answer me, I laughed and went back to finger fucking her while licking her neck up to behind her ear.

Again, she moaned a plaintive, “Grammaaaa!”

When I pushed my fingers a bit deeper into her cunt, she just winced, opened her legs wider and let me keep finger fucking her.

I turned her head to face me and kissed her thick lips. She started to pull away but when I growled, she surrendered, letting me kiss her while finger fucking her juicy cunt.


Nancy couldn’t possibly miss that she was sitting on my boner so I decided that it was time for me to get naked. I released her, telling her to face me and move to the other seat. I quickly got rid of my shoes, told Nancy to take hers off, then pulled my black T over my head and tossed it between the two front seats. She was co-operating so I’d folded and pocketed the dull Boy Scout knife I’d used to scare her with. It was mine, when I was a kid. I smiled because if its blade was warm, it might cut warm butter, but I doubted if it would cut a rotten fart. I never intended to cut her ... just convince her that I’d do it if she put up any resistance. I quickly unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned, and unzipped the black jeans I was wearing, stripped them down and off my legs ... tossing them between the two front seats to join my T.

Now that I was as naked as she was, I moved between the seats and centered myself on the back bench. With my hand in her hair, I guided Nancy to a kneeling position in front of me with her upper body pressed down between the seat backs, facing the rear, with her spectacular ass locked between the seat backs for the two center row seats. My fat 8 ¾” cock was already as stiff as a board and ready for business. Pulling Nancy’s face down to my crotch, I said, “Use your hands, mouth and tongue, Nancy. Lick my cock and suck on it. Pretend that your mouth is your pussy and fuck my cock with it. When I start squirting my come in your mouth, don’t try to take your mouth off of me. Keep sucking me and make sure that you swallow all of my juice.

“I don’t know how.” She whined.

“Just put it in your mouth and start sucking on it, Nancy. Move your head up and down just like I was pushing my fingers in and out of your pussy but keep sucking and use your tongue.

“Grammaaaa!! Mmmmppphhhhh ... sllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk slllllkkk...

She continued sucking my cock for two or three minutes, getting better and better at taking more of it into her mouth. It looked and felt as though she was getting into it.

“Very good, Nancy. I said, softly. That feels really good but use your tongue just a little bit more.”

Raising her mouth off of my cock, she said, “It’s really big.”

I lifted her upper body, leaned forward, and kissed her. She acted surprised and then relaxed and let me keep kissing her. When I pulled away, she asked, “Do I still have to keep doing that to you?”

“Doing what, Nancy?”

“You know ... sucking on you.”

“You’re really good at sucking me, Nancy. Don’t you like sucking my cock?”

“It makes me feel funny when I’m doing it but you said you were going to squirt something in my mouth.”

“I will but that’s your reward for sucking me really good. Suck it all out of my cock and swallow it. Then it’ll be your turn for me to lick your pussy and make you come in my mouth so I can drink your come.”

“Your ... thing is so thick and long. I can’t get it all in my mouth.”

“Who do you live with, Nancy?”

“I live with my Gramma.”

“Where are your parents?”

“They were killed in a car accident when I was two years old. I don’t remember them. I lived with Gramma after they died. Grampa died when I was seven.”

That explained why she was so naïve. Her Grandmother is probably super religious and made her live a sheltered life.

“You said sucking me makes you feel funny. Explain how it makes you feel funny.”

“I can’t ... it’s ... embarrassing.”

“Come on, Nancy. You were sucking my cock and if sucking it made you feel good, there’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Now tell me.”

She hesitated for a few seconds and then said, “Well, when I was sucking on you, I started getting hot, tingly feelings ... down there ... between my legs.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.