Ferns - Cover

Ferns

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2024 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Who would have guessed that ferns have aphrodisiacal properties? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“I just have to run next door to water the neighbors’ plants,” Emily told Daniel. “They’re exploring the Amazon for four weeks, lucky dogs. I won’t be a jiffy.”

“Can I come?”

“To the Amazon?”

“No, silly, to your neighbors’ to help water the plants.”

“Of course,” Emily said. “I was hoping you’d ask.”

31369-fern-1.jpg

“I’m never sure how much to water this fern,” Emily said. “I don’t want to overdo it.”

“Looks healthy to me,” Daniel observed.

“I think so too,” Emily said. “And I love the way the fronds look in the morning light.”

“Yes, very nice,” Daniel said. “It might actually help that the screens are dirty. Fractures the light or something like that.”

“I’m not going to clean the screens,” Emma said. “It’s enough I dust some of the leaves.”

“You do?”

“Uh huh. I like the way they feel. Almost as nice as your penis skin.”

“Really?”

“Uh huh. And look at the shape? Doesn’t the curve of it look a lot like your dick when you’re halfway to an erection?”

“It does?”

“Definitely. Hold still and I’ll show you.”

31369-fern-2.jpg

31369-fern-3.jpg

“Oh, Daniel, I need you in me now. Hurry!”

31369-fern-4.jpg

“That was fun,” Daniel said. “And true to your word, you weren’t a jiffy. Hey, did you forget this one? Does its shape and size remind you of anything?”

31369-fern-5.jpg

“Forget about it, Buster,” Emily said. “We’re not going there. Anyway not until tomorrow.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.