Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Chen perched next to me on the edge of the bed as I ate breakfast. She was studiously avoided looking backward as her mother sucked my cock. She had watched bemused as I had prodded and pulled at the cheesy omelet with the provided chopsticks. Smiling, she then pulled a knife and fork from a pocket on the apron. “I thought Master might prefer eating Western fare with Western utensils.”

It was good. As I ate, I would pick up the chopsticks, pinch off a piece, and hold to Chen’s lips. She would take the food delicately, then run her tongue around her open lips. Her eyes watching me. She told me the household staff had been given several days off, except for the old cook and doorman who had quarters by the gate.

Her mother kept up her oral ministrations. She was good, alternating her techniques to keep me very aware of her. She would take me deep in her mouth, bobbing her head and sucking earnestly. She would let the cock slowly slide from her lips as she tongue lathed it. She would then do a slow kissing and lapping worship of the shaft. Several times the sensations caused me to close my eyes and take a deep inhalation.

I finished breakfast and Chen stood to take the try from my lap. As she turned to set the tray on a side table I reached out and pulled one of the hanging satin ties of the large apron bow at her back. The tiny garment fell loose. She smiled at me and pulled it away. She stood before me in her splendid nakedness. She watched my eyes as I enjoyed her beauty. She glided down into my arms and I steered her petite form to straddle my stomach. Leaning forward, she placed her arms around my neck, running her fingers in my hair, and we kissed.

I felt a shifting between my legs. The pressure on my cock became more encompassing and Hui Fen began making a wet slurping sound. It seemed unbecoming for such a proper lady and I broke the kiss to look down Chen’s back. Hui Fen had crossed her arms under her breasts to capture my penis in that smooth tight valley. She was moving her torso to piston me in a voluptuous sensual way. When the glans poked free of its capture, she would nosily slurp and suck on it. Chen turned to look over her shoulder.

Hui Fen looked up at us, with the cock brushing at her lips. “I have always imagined doing this to my Master. I have never been able to accomplish this before with less endowed.”

Chen watched her mother’s actions. She then turned away to place her forehead on my shoulder.

Hui Fen’s lips brushed on the plum tip as she testified. “I dreamed it would be a wonderful way to please my owner, showing him his complete possession of his slave’s body. Both a visual and sensory pleasure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.