Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

I awoke the next morning to the gentle squeezing of my forearm. I opened my eyes. Hui Fen was sitting in a lotus position beside me on the bed. Her thick hair was loose and about her shoulders. She was nude except for a tiny, white, lacy apron. The bodice was taut across the crest of her upthrust breasts. Her nipples peeked through the wide lace. The apron fell across her flat stomach ending above her sex. Her now freshly shaven pussy was fully presented by her position.

She was watching my glaze as I took in her sensuality.

“Chenguang is nearly finished with your breakfast, Master,” she informed me. “She wanted to prepare an American breakfast for you. She said it is a Californian omelet. I assisted in chopping the ingredients. I have coffee here.” She turned her torso to reach the side table. I admired the way her full breast lifted from the apron. She turned back and presented me with a large, steaming mug. “It is freshly ground and black. Do you wish for cream and sugar?”

“This is fine,” I replied as I took the cup and sipped.

She smiled, watching me enjoy the coffee. She was radiant in the morning sun beaming through the window.

We had all retired after the night’s events. Chen and I had untied her mother. Hui Fen had been physically used up. She couldn’t stand on her own. Chen had supported her limp mother and they had hobbled from the room. I watched their departure, finished my Scotch, and went upstairs to bed.

“Master your slave thanks you for using her in such a way as she has craved for years. I have never before felt such an ecstasy and release.” She bowed her head. “This slave wants her Master to know he completely owns her body and soul. This one is yours forever if you desire. I will devote myself totally to you in all ways. I will leave my life and husband to follow you as a servant, concubine, or just a common whore. However, my Master wishes to take me. I don’t care what the world will say.”

She shyly raised her eyes to mine. I sensed the total giving of herself to me was coming from deep within her pneuma. She had made a thought-out decision in the past night. I knew such a forward verbal proclamation was a difficult overcoming of her reserved culture.

“Hui Fen we just met yesterday” I replied gently. “I would like to finish my coffee before such weighty decisions” I lifted my hand to run a finger under the collar and across her throat. “Know I am very pleased with you as my slave”

She took a deep breath of relief. “I wanted to say that before Chenguang returned.” She leaned forward to place her head on my chest.

I looked down and saw across her head the sheets had fallen to reveal I was sporting a full morning erection. Hui Fen reached out to run her fingers down the hardness.

“Master may your slave pleasure you?”

“Master would enjoy that little one” I replied.

She lifted herself. The apron had a large, decorative. satin bow at the back. She reached back and pulled it loose and pulled the garment from her. She glanced at me, then rested her head on my stomach taking my penis in her mouth. She sucked slowly using her tongue and lips. There was no passionate hurry in this gentle morning’s beginnings. I leaned back on the pillows, enjoying the coffee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.