Chen - Cover

Chen

Copyright© 2023 by Taoman

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An American Dominant meets a beautiful Chinese submissive.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Facial   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking  

Earlier I had seen some rope ties holding back the heavy curtains in another room. I retraced my steps back to the formal dining room. Two thick silken ropes bound the long drapes in place. I untied the decorative knots and pulled the ropes free. I now had two eight-foot lengths of binding that fit my needs perfectly.

Returning I found the two slaves kneeling on the tile floor. Chen was teaching her mother the proper slave presentation position. I paused at the door and watched. The earlier atmosphere had been intensely charged and I hadn’t taken in all the total physicality of Hui Fen. The family resemblance was there, but Chen looked to be slightly taller than her mother. Hui Fen most certainly worked on keeping herself fit. Hui Fen had the fuller breasts of a mature woman.

Chen was demonstrating the position of kneeling with thighs spread wide, arms back with hands on the calf, upper torso lifted and thrust upward. Her mother was watching closely. Chen spoke in Chinese. Hui Fen looked down and moved her knees farther apart. Then following her daughter she thrust her chest out. I smiled at the magnificent display of the two women’s charms.

Chen sensed my attention, looking up, as I approached. “I am showing Mother the way to kneel before her Master” She turned to Hui Fen. “A slave girl always needs to present her body wantonly to her owner. This position shows the Master his slave understands her body is awaiting his pleasure.” She bowed her head. “Also she keeps her head lowered showing absolute compliance. Hui Fen nodded and looked down.

I stood before the two. I set the ropes on the floor, squatted down, and reaching out both hands, stroked their gaping pussies with my fingers. Both girls trembled responsively to my touch, but neither lifted her head.”Very good I believe this new slave is serious in her submission.” I commented.

“Chen nodded her bowed head. “Yes, Master. This one thinks so also.”

Bringing my hands up, I examined my fingers, which gleamed with secretions. “I have found Asian girls to be the most naturally responsive submissive. Perhaps it is something in the psyche.”

I reached and tilted Hui Fen’s head up. Her eyes were closed. “Stand little slave. I want to push your inhibitions and boundaries to test your commitment.” She pushed off the floor rising to my lead, her eyes opened to watch me. Picking up one of the ropes, I took it around her neck and balanced the loose ends to equal lengths. I crossed the ropes between her breasts. “Turn around and put your hands at the small of your back.” She obeyed and I tied her wrists together. Spinning her around I enjoyed the way the ropes spread her breasts. I pulled a chair sideways to the table.

“Kneel on the chair Hui Fen.” I helped her up and guided her upper torso onto the table. I took one end and tied it to a leg. I did the same with the other length but on the opposite leg. I pulled her taut against the tabletop. I pulled the chair back and helped her put her legs down. Her toes just reached the floor in support. I took the other rope and looped it around the table leg. I lifted her forward so her upper body rested on the table.

“Spread your legs fully Hui Fen’ I instructed. She was quite agile and instantly her legs came out almost perpendicular. I took the other and lifting her free leg tightly tied the ankle. I ran the rope around one leg under the table around the other leg. I brought it around and tugged it. Hui Fen’s body shifted from the pull. I pulled her back in place and lifting her free ankle, pulled her tight, spread wide.

Chen still knelt on the floor. She had raised her head to watch and when I turned to her, she quickly lowered her head. “Chen come,” I said.

She rose and came to me. “When I lift your Mother I want you to slide that cushion under her belly.” I lifted Hui Fen by her waist and Chen pushed the cushion into the tight space that opened. I pulled the pillow toward me, lifting Hui Fen’s torso another inch.

I examined my handy work. Her sex was obscenely presented broad and accessible. I possessively squeezed an upturned cheek, running my thumb down to circle her anus. “You two both have the most marvelous asses. It must be all the tennis at the club.” The bound woman squirmed as I pressed my thumb into her anus. She was trying to relax her sphincter to the pressure.

“What a perfect ass, so round and firm and inviting,” I commented. “Those Brits love their buggery. Did your old Master take you here?” Hui Fen had rested her head sideways on the tabletop and was watching me.

“Yes,” she said quietly.

“Did you like being fucked that way?”

“Not at first. But I came to enjoy it” she replied. “But he wasn’t so fully endowed like you, Sir.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.