Bombastic Baby Girl - Cover

Bombastic Baby Girl

by James_Steele

Copyright© 2023 by James_Steele

Incest Sex Story: Big, blonde, beautiful Sandi leaves her husband... for Daddy.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   BBW   Big Breasts   .

Sandi blushed and felt her eyes well up when she caught her father staring at her enormous tits. It was like she had a pair of small pumpkins waggling under her scant top. Since they were cleaning unwanted junk out of the attic of Frank’s house – the same house where Sandi had spent her high school years – the twenty-four year old was only wearing the thinnest of spaghetti strap tank tops. It was cropped to show the rolls she didn’t like on her belly, but since it was only her and her father working together she was much more casual than usual. Besides, it was a warm day and the attic was hot and steamy.

When Frank realized he’d been caught gazing at his daughter’s colossal globes, he started blushing too and quickly looked away. But as he did, Sandi couldn’t help smiling as she realized her dad was momentarily mesmerized by her stupendous jugs. She was used to men staring at her tits, but her father was in a completely different category. If anything, he was a category all on his own. It was weird but exciting at the same time, and it was funny how Frank tried not to show how flustered he was at getting caught with his eyes where they didn’t belong. But Sandi thought it was sweet.

After umpteen trips up and down the attic stairs, the father and daughter duo were sweaty and ready for a break. Carrying another load down the stairs and out to the garage, Sandi suggested a break in the kitchen to get something to drink.

“Good idea, sweetie,” her father readily agreed.

But Frank’s eyes roamed over the prominent swell of his daughter’s tits once more, bringing Sandi’s attention to the fact that she was sweating now and her damp top was clinging to her melons like a thin coat of paint. She also realized her nipples were fully erect and denting the fabric and there was no way to blame it on being cold. In fact, it was one of the hottest days of the year so far. It wasn’t a great day to be working in the attic, but Frank wanted to get the space emptied out so he could start renovating the top floor into an individual apartment for Sandi.

Frank’s only child had broken up with her husband a month before and moved back into her old bedroom. She’d told her dad it would only be for a few weeks until she could find full-time work and an apartment of her own. But Frank said she could stay as long as she wanted, and only a few days later he came up with the idea of renovating the attic into a cushy loft apartment for her.

Sandi had been ecstatic and hugged her father so long and tight she thought she could feel his cock getting hard. She couldn’t be sure, though. This was her dad, after all, and he was quick to break contact as soon as she felt what she thought was his man flesh swelling with desire. It was too quick to read anything into it, but the boob staring was undeniable and Sandi realized she liked having her dad look at her tits much more than not having him look. And, much more than when other guys looked. She couldn’t explain why – not that Frank wasn’t fit and handsome because he was. It just gave her a warm, tingly feeling that felt safe and comforting.

Yet the thick, chunkily built blonde still felt self-conscious as she led the way into the kitchen. She was wearing shorts that were too tight and short for a girl her size. At least, that’s what she thought, but she felt like she should wear whatever she wanted at home.

While she was used to guys going crazy over her enormous tits, she was just as used to them going after girls with skinnier legs and smaller asses. Yet she’d caught her father peeking at her thick legs as much as her tits. Did he think she looked good or was he thinking she needed to lose weight? This was the same question that led to increasingly intense arguments with Sandi’s soon-to-be ex-husband. When she finally caught Norman cheating with a skinnier girl with fake tits – tits which weren’t even as big as Sandi’s – she immediately called her father who insisted she come home right away.

“You did the right thing, you know,” Frank reassured his baby girl as she poured them each a tall glass of lemonade.

“Yeah, I know leaving Norman was right. I just hate feeling like a failure and never wanted to end up being a burden to you. Here you are with your adult daughter living at home all over again.”

“Stop talking that way. You’re not a failure. Norman is. And you could never be a burden,” he insisted with a serious frown. “Besides, it’s so good having you back. You’re pretty good company, you know.”

“Aww, thanks, Dad. You’re not so bad yourself. It feels really good to be here, to tell the truth. I sure wish Norman was more like you.”

“Norman’s a fucking moron,” Frank frowned.

Sandi couldn’t help giggling at her father’s use of the F bomb, which was way out of character for him. She also relished his fiercely protective nature. It made her feel special and important in a way that Norman and every other guy she ever went out with failed to. She heaved a deep, wistful sigh and secretly wished Frank wasn’t her father. The sigh also pushed her monumental tits upward and outward which drew her dad’s eyes down from her face, causing him to spill lemonade on his shirt. Sandi didn’t mean to, but she giggled even harder.

Frank still seemed upset, but more about Norman than getting caught looking at his daughter’s lusciously huge tits. He didn’t even seem to notice the spill as she went to the counter and got a cloth to dab against the wet mark on his shirt. This brought the father and daughter into close quarters and neither of them shied away as their hips gently bumped into each other. It wasn’t exactly sexual contact, but it was intimate and warm and it made Sandi’s pussy quiver and tingle enough to make her lightheaded. It was the kind of gesture a wife or girlfriend might make and knew that wasn’t lost on her father.

“Aww, it’s okay, Dad,” she said as she dropped the cloth in the sink. “If I’d known what an asshole Norman really is I never would’ve married him. But everything worked out. I’m happier being back home with you again.”

“I’m happy, too, sweetheart. It’s better you’re rid of that idiot. It still makes my blood boil to think of the way he hurt you.”

“Ohhh, Daddy,” the voluptuous blonde sighed as she put her arms around him. She pushed her unwieldy tits against his body and held him snugly. He put his arms around her too and placed one hand on the back of her head, stroking her hair while they held each other.

“I love you, Dad,” Sandi said softly.

She felt her dad’s big, solid body fill with a deep breath. “I love you, too, baby,” he replied.

Long after any normal father/daughter hug would’ve ended, Frank kept holding onto his portly daughter. She pressed her face against his shoulder and kept up the pressure of her big melons against his body. He kept stroking her hair with one hand while the other rested low on her back, just above where the swell of her ass began. She would’ve been mortified to hug any other man while she was so rumpled and sweaty, but Sandi felt warm and so damp in her panties now. If her father had stuck his hand down inside them just then she wouldn’t have made a move to stop him. In her daddy’s arms she felt safe and beautiful. She didn’t care if it was supposed to be that way or not.

Sandi’s nipples were hard and aching with sensation, but they were firmly squished into her father’s body. She was surprised at how firm and solid he felt. He’d always kept in good shape, but she could now tell he was in much better shape than Norman despite being twenty years older at forty-six. That made her proud of her handsome dad but it made her feel embarrassed about her weight at the same time. How could he ever be proud of her the same way she was proud of him?

Yet she couldn’t forget the way he’d been looking at her the whole time they were working. He kept pretending he wasn’t, but she spotted that look in his eye, a look she hadn’t seen in a man’s eyes for a very long time. Nothing about the way her dad looked at her ever made Sandi feel fat or frumpy. Her father’s eyes made her feel like a beautiful princess even if she had trouble seeing herself the same way. But being in his arms like she was right now felt like pure love. Even her pussy started to feel warm, an inappropriate reaction that made her mind spin with an array of conflicting feelings.

“Ohhh, Dad, I just hope I’m not getting in the way,” she said, feeling like she had been since the day she came back home.

“Baby,” Frank reacted with surprise. “How could you ever say that?”

He took her pretty face between both of his hands, but with her arms still around his body they remained pressed firmly together.

“I’ve been so happy ever since you came back,” he went on. “I’m sorry he hurt you, but I’ve never liked Norman one bit and I’m happier now that you’re back where you belong. I just hope you don’t feel like it’s a big let-down having to move back home with your old dad.”

“Oh, Dad, you’re not even old,” Sandi retorted. “You’re still young and hot and you shouldn’t have your big, fat failure of a daughter getting in your way.”

“You are not a failure,” Frank repeated sternly. His hands moved from her face to around her body again, settling dangerously close to her ass. “You have no idea. My friends would be green with envy if they knew I had a hot, voluptuous younger woman living with me.”

“Dad? Did you seriously just say I’m hot?”

Frank grinned. “I did. And voluptuous, don’t forget.”

He moved his hands lower and semi-playfully squeezed his daughter’s large, round ass. Sandi giggled to cover the moan she wanted to let out. She squirmed against her father’s body as he felt her flesh and giggled even harder when she felt the stirring growth in his shorts as his cock quickly grew hard. The curvaceous blonde felt herself go limp against the man who’d given her life, savoring the idea she could make a man like her daddy hard.

“Ohhhh, Dad,” she sighed against his chest. “I thought you were just trying to cheer me up, but ... Daddy, I can feel you.”

Frank squeezed her ass firmly and pulled her tighter against the shaft of his cock, now straining against his shorts. She could feel his whole, enormous shaft pressing into her body through their clothes. It felt weird to know how big her father’s cock was, but it made her proud of him and horny all at once. It was amazing to feel this good being held by her loving dad – so wrong, but so good. Was it possible to fall in love with him even more?

“I shouldn’t let you feel me like this, sweetie, but you need to know how men see you. How they respond to you. Men who love real women,” he said, nearly growling as his rigid shaft pressed the point against Sandi’s curves.

The young blonde nearly swooned and sighed deeply against her dad’s chest. “Daddy? Have you ever, umm, responded to me this way before?” she asked tentatively.

“More than you need to know about, baby girl. Just forget whatever you’ve heard before, especially if it came from that idiot, Norman. You’re so fucking hot it drives me crazy.”

Sandi was shocked by her father’s revelation. Her head reared back so she could look him in the eye and see if he was being sincere. The burning gleam in his eyes made it clear that he was, as if the throbbing pole mashed against her body wasn’t proof enough. “Daddy, are you saying...”

Frank cut her off with a deep, sudden, hot kiss. Sandi whimpered submissively into her father’s mouth as their lips opened and their tongues immediately found each other in a passionate dance of forbidden need. Sandi’s pussy was soaking wet as she felt fully taken and loved by her husky father. Yet he hadn’t really taken her. Not in the traditional sense. But the way he was kissing her like a lover and grinding the cock she should never see or feel against her body was enough to feel more intense than full-on sex with anyone else.

The plump, beautiful blonde felt herself brazenly rubbing her body against the length of her father’s solid shaft. In their hot weather outfits there wasn’t much between their bodies, but Sandi longed to feel her dad’s big, manly organ in the flesh. And she wished he could feel the naked silkiness of her huge tits rubbing back and forth across his bare chest. After that, all she could think about was what it would feel like to have his incredible cock pushing up inside his own baby girl’s hot, dripping cunt. She wanted him to know how tight and velvety smooth she’d feel on the inside.

Suddenly, Frank broke the kiss and started intently into his daughter’s face while they both tried to catch their breath. “I’m sorry, baby, I got carried away. I just wanted you to know how beautiful you are. Don’t pay attention to your crazy old man,” he laughed nervously as he finally let go of her body. His swollen cock was still tenting the front of his shorts.

“It’s okay, really. You’re not crazy, Daddy. And not old, either,” she said with a disappointed pout. Her father’s swollen cock was making an obvious bulge in his shorts. There was no way to deny he was aroused by his plump, pretty daughter, and Sandi was feeling exactly the same way. Her mind was just as lit up as her body. She couldn’t believe she’d just given her loving daddy a hard on that was practically staring her in the face as it strained against his clothes.

She was dying to touch the front of his shorts and feel his rigid manhood but she didn’t dare. That would’ve been crazy, wouldn’t it? But what if this was the only chance she ever got? Her pussy was oozing with steaming need, like it was screaming at her that Daddy had always been the only right one for her all along. It seemed so simple. She needed him to fuck her like she was his personal property and the huge tent in his shorts revealed he needed the very same thing. They needed each other and no one else. But he was trying to be so ethical, which was both agonizing and sweet as far as his daughter was concerned.

“Honey, it’s not okay,” Frank told her with a worried frown. “There’s no excuse ... except maybe ... I just wanted you to know how, uhh, beautiful you are.”

“You really do make me feel that way, Dad,” she said. “You’ve always been my biggest fan.”

“I always will be, sweetheart.”

That did it for Sandi. Even if this was the only time it would ever happen, she reached for the front of her father’s tented shorts and nestled her hand over his erection. They both let out a gasp of surprise. Then Frank made a brief, almost imperceptible groan of pleasure as Sandi let her hand slide over the shape of his throbbing shaft.

“That’s ... that’s ... so bad, honey,” the man finally croaked without making the slightest move to stop her.

“But it feels so good, Daddy. God, it feels amazing. You’re so ... big. So thick. So hard. Mmmm.”

“That’s nothing you’re ever supposed to know.”

“Don’t you like knowing your little girl is proud of her daddy’s big cock?”

“Fuck,” Frank whispered. He just leaned back against the counter and let his daughter explore the shape and feel of his aching prick through his shorts.

“I love you, Daddy,” the blonde said quietly.

“I love you, too, baby. But ... but...”

But Sandi then pulled her father’s zipper down. She opened the button at the waistband of his shorts and pushed them down, pushing his briefs along with them. Then his thick, impressive man stalk bobbed upright and stood tall under his daughter’s admiring gaze.

“It’s so beautiful, Daddy,” she whispered as she wrapped her hand around his hot, rigid shaft. His dick felt so solid and substantial, and Sandi loved having her dad’s flesh in her hand. She loved knowing his moans of pleasure were completely because of her as she stroked her hand up and down his sizeable rod.

The tip of Frank’s pole was quick to begin oozing precum, which his daughter dutifully smeared over this pulsating flesh. It made his cock feel slick and her hand moved easily over his shaft. For the next few minutes, there was nothing but the sound of their deep breathing as they both watched the hand of a sweet, loving daughter slip and slide along her father’s throbbing cock. It was so wrong yet so beautiful. Sandi was mesmerized by her dad’s organ.

“Daddy, please touch my tits while I jerk you off,” the girl cooed.

“That would be wrong, baby. So wrong,” he claimed yet again. But even as he said it, Frank’s hand moved to his busty daughter’s well stretched top. He pulled the upper edge of her top down below her melons, exposing them completely. Sandi loved hearing his sigh of admiration, but it was even better when he began to fondle and knead her smooth, warm orbs with both of his hands.

“Ohhhh, Daddy, yes,” the curvy blonde sighed.

Her pussy was on fire as she savored the feel of her dad’s large hands massaging her tits and teasing her stiff nipples with his fingertips. She wanted so much more, but she was too excited to think past the steady pump of her hand on her favorite man in the world’s cock. More and more precum dribbled from his knob and gave her tightly wrapped fist a smooth, slippery glide. She stroked faster and harder, making her father moan and gasp more deeply. And as much as she would have loved to feel that luscious cock spurting deep in her pussy, she wanted to see him cum. She needed to see the physical evidence of the pleasure she was giving the man she loved more than anything.

Frank’s grunts and gasps started to grow raspier and deeper. Sandi knew she was jacking him closer and closer to the edge. She was jerking it harder and faster than she’d ever jerked a cock before, and it wasn’t long before her daddy gave her what she was waiting for.

“Baby! You’re gonna make Daddy cum!” Frank growled.

It almost sounded like he was warning her not to, but his head tossed backward and his growls became grunts of release. Sandi was amazed to see thick, generous spurts of cum arcing out of her father’s cock and squirting onto the floor. His whole body went tense and his hands clamped onto his baby girl’s huge jugs through his whole, cream spurting eruption.

Sandi kept stroking her father’s cock until there was no more spunk. Then she stroked him a little more, smearing his cum all over his shaft and rubbing it over his shaven balls. It felt so good with there being so much smooth skin around the base of his shaft and sack. She knew it would feel so good pushing into her fully shaven pussy.

But after a moment to recover, Sandi was disappointed to hear her father apologizing for allowing things to get out of hand.

“Didn’t you like it, Daddy?” she pouted.

“Of course I did, sweetie. It was incredible. But so wrong. I’m your father. Maybe we should take a break and go back to work on the attic later.”

Frank kissed her on the cheek and then remembered his shorts were down at his ankles. He pulled them back up and went upstairs. Sandi could hear the shower running a moment later. She went upstairs, too, and went into her room. She stripped naked, wishing her dad was there to see her. Then she lay down on her bed, leaving her door wide open, and fingered herself through three incredible climaxes in a row.

The next few days had Sandi in turmoil. She couldn’t stop thinking about kissing her dad like a lover, or making him cum halfway across the kitchen floor. The guttural sounds coming out of his throat at the moment of climax never left her ears. There was nothing about it that sounded dirty. It sounded like love to the curvy blonde. The kind of love she never got from anyone except the man she wasn’t allowed to love that way.

They didn’t talk about what happened, but Sandi could tell her father was thinking about it just as much as she was. He was quiet and pensive and seemed to be extra careful in the way he talked to her. She was relieved that he didn’t change his mind about her moving in and they kept working on clearing out and prepping the attic for the renovation. There were a couple of days it was too hot to work up there so they spent some time going to home improvement stores and looking at paint colors and various fixtures for the lighting and plumbing.

In the evenings, Sandi started to cuddle with her dad on the couch the way she used to. Frank’s reaction was warm and encouraging. He always put his arm around her and held her close, and he didn’t flinch when she laid her hand on his thigh and lightly rubbed at him with her fingertips. Sandi loved it when he ended up with a big, hard bulge in his shorts. She was dying to jerk him off again, and even more, she wanted to just pull up his shorts leg and suck it.

However, when Frank got those big, painful erections, he would just claim to be tired and go upstairs. Then he jerked himself off in his bedroom while Sandi listened to him through the door. It wasn’t as if he went out of his way to make a secret out of what he was doing. His daughter could hear every moan and grunt. Her pussy would drip as she listened and she rubbed her clit in the hallway as she longed to be back in the kitchen that day when it was her hand causing her daddy’s big cock to throb and spray cream in every direction.

Sandi noticed her father felt free to make as much noise pleasuring himself as he pleased, so she did the very same thing. When she made herself cum just outside his bedroom door those nights, she made sure her dad knew he wasn’t alone and moaned just as loudly as he did.

Eventually, Frank started to get back to his old self again, not as quiet as he’d gotten those first two or three days after the handjob in the kitchen. This put Sandi more at ease, too, although there was a near constant ache in the core of her body. This was a brand new experience for her. There had been plenty of times in the past when her pussy simply felt empty and needed to be filled with hot, throbbing man flesh. But this feeling was different. It seemed to be centered in her pussy but went all through her body so much that it felt like it was in her mind and soul too. She didn’t merely need to be filled with cock, she needed to be filled with hot, pulsating love. And instinctively, she knew the ache came from being in close proximity to the man she needed to filled by.

Sandi knew her dad was thinking of her the same way, but he was also being so decent and ethical it was starting to drive her crazy. She was all grown up, for fucks sake. Why would any man turn down a woman who knew what she wanted? She was past the point of doubting he was attracted to her plump, exaggerated curves. He’d already made it clear how much he liked her big, bouncy body. How could any kind of love be wrong when it was shared between consenting adults?

The frustrated blonde had to admit her father probably still thought of her as his little girl. That was natural, she supposed, especially since she knew she would always think of him as her daddy no matter how much she needed his cock pounding into her hot, wet love hole. Sandi was getting so frustrated she was about to explode.

Even though they didn’t talk about what was happening between them, she decided to send her daddy a clear message another way. First, she went out to a spa and got a Brazilian wax, leaving her smooth as satin from her puffy mound to her puckered asshole. She loved the way it felt. Even the act of putting on panties took on a whole new dimension.

Sandi’s next move was an afternoon of shopping on her own. She found a shop that catered to plus sized ladies and bought a few items that would be guaranteed to make her daddy go crazy. Then she waited for just the right day.

Exactly a week after the kitchen handjob, there was a day that wasn’t too hot for working in the attic. It was easily warm enough to work up a sweat, but not as oppressive as the previous couple of days. While Frank got started without her, Sandi got dressed for the day in her room. With her body being as big and unruly as it was, she’d never dressed that way for anyone before. She only hoped she wouldn’t look ridiculous as she pulled on a stretchy pair of white booty shorts that left the lower third of each ass cheek exposed. On top, she wore the top of a scant string bikini that barely contained the full, melon-sized tits she was blessed with.

Sandi’s top was so small it left a good chance for nip slips considering the hefty sway and wobble of her luscious jugs. And without panties, her shorts were nearly translucent. With a little perspiration, neither her top nor her shorts would be keeping any more secrets.

The shapely blonde felt so nervous climbing the stairs to the attic. If she didn’t get the reaction she was hoping for she was going to end up feeling like a fool. Deep down she knew her dad would never allow that to happen but would it be enough to break down those nagging barriers?

By the time Sandi got to the top of the stairs and stepped into the attic she couldn’t help blushing at her father’s instant reaction. He did a classic double-take, as if he couldn’t believe what he’d seen the first time. She’d never exposed so much of her ripe tits except for when she was naked, and she’d never purposely shown off such a prominent looking camel toe. Frank was visibly stunned as he let his eyes drift up and down his daughter’s plump, nearly naked body. Sandi felt her nipples go hard as he stared at them.

“Uhh, sweetie, are you sure that’s the best outfit for working up here?” he asked in a wavering voice.

“Yeah, of course, Dad. It’s so hot up here. Why? Is there something wrong with it?”

“Nothing, honey. It’s just there’s not very much to it.”

Sandi giggled. “Is that a problem, Daddy?”

“No, sweetie. As long as you’re comfortable,” he said, looking away.

Sandi smiled to herself and they went back to work. They were down to the last few trips up and down the stairs before the attic space was completely cleared out. By the second trip back up to the attic, both dad and daughter were starting to sweat and Sandi’s top and shorts were turning see-through wherever the fabric was wet. Frank tried to hide the way he kept looking at his heavily curvaceous daughter’s well displayed body, but Sandi was pleased to have her daddy’s eyes following her everywhere.

Every time she carried a box, she held it under her big, heavy boobs like she was resting them on a shelf. And once she started sweating a little, her nipples became visible through her skimpy top. Sweat was also beginning to seep down into her shorts, although showing herself so brazenly to her father had her growing wet in the pussy at the same time. But the best part of the day was spotting the signs of swelling in the front her dad’s shorts. It made Sandi even more excited to know she could affect him that way. She felt sexy and bolder than ever.

Once the attic was empty, Sandi helped Frank carry tools and building supplies upstairs. After a few trips, they were both sweating heavily. Sandi’s outfit was almost completely transparent now. She felt like she was as good as naked, which was scary and exciting at the same time. She loved the fact that her dad kept getting boners from watching her tease him. She was dying to just pull that hard meat out of his shorts and stroke him like she had the week before. But Frank still carefully avoided mentioning anything about their torrid encounter.

They say lightning doesn’t strike twice, but Sandi thought the best way to get them back to where they were a week ago was to go back to the scene of crime.

“It’s hot, Dad. We should take a lemonade break and get rehydrated,” the sweaty beauty suggested. She was also afraid if she got too sweaty then her father wouldn’t think she was appealing.

There was a tense moment of silence between them. What happened the last time they took a lemonade break had become the elephant in the room. But Sandi was giving her father a bright smile hoping to keep the moment from being too tense.

Frank looked serious, but he nodded in agreement. “You’re right, sweetie. And maybe you want to change. Your outfit is soaking wet in this heat. You look...”

“Like what, Daddy?”

“You look kind of naked,” he said flatly, but that mouth-watering bulge was starting to rise in his shorts again.

“Is that something to be ashamed of? Am I too fat for you, Daddy?”

“You know damn well that’s not true,” he frowned seriously.

Sandi just smiled to herself and turned to head downstairs, letting her father follow from behind. She was pleased he stayed close behind to get a view of her full, gyrating ass while she went down two flights of stairs and into the kitchen. It was even more satisfying to see the bulge in his shorts look even bigger as she poured them each a cold drink. And he wasn’t making any effort to try and hide the evidence.

“Daddy? Does this remind you of anything?” she asked, coyly referring to their previous lemonade break when she pulled out his cock and jacked him off all over the kitchen floor. She knew damn well he remembered just as well as she did.

“That was a mistake, sweetheart. We shouldn’t have let it go that far.”

“But we did,” she said, stepping closer to him, letting the tips of her boobs touch his body. “And I haven’t stopped thinking about it ever since.”

“Neither have I, but that doesn’t make what we did okay.”

Sandi pouted and pulled the strips of her bikini top off around the sides of her tits, fully revealing her large orbs. The damp fabric was barely hiding anything anyway and she wanted her father to feel her hardened nipples against him even if it was through his T shirt. He uttered a small gasp of amazement as his daughter exposed her glorious melons. She pushed them against him, but then he leaned back and brought his hands up to cup the warm, damp weight of her sweaty jugs. She mewled happily as he squeezed and kneaded her lush flesh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.