Recipe - Cover

Recipe

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: With the aid of ChatGPT, Jamie and Nils make something special for breakfast.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

“I feel like making something special this morning,” Jamie told Nils.

“Mmm, sounds like a good plan,” Nils replied. “What are you going to make? Pancakes? Oatmeal? Muffins? An omelet?”

“That’s just it,” Jamie said. “I can’t quite decide. There are so many wonderful recipes.”

“Yeah, it would be simpler if there weren’t so many,” Nils said. “But that would get pretty boring.”

“It would,” Jamie agreed.

“Why not try a random recipe?” Nils suggested.

“You mean like grab a random cookbook and flip to a random page?”

“I suppose that could work,” Nils said.

“But what if the random recipe is disgusting?” Jamie said. “Like Snail Soufflé or something like that? Or what if we don’t have the ingredients?”

Nils said, “I don’t believe we have any snails. What if we don’t use a cookbook at all? What if we let some outside agency suggest the recipe?”

“What sort of outside agency? Not your friend Mat. You know he’s going to suggest brownies.”

“What about ChatGPT?”

“What’s that?” Jamie asked.

“Surely you’ve heard of it. It’s an artificial intelligence engine. You feed it a question and it answers.”

“So we ask it for a random recipe?”

“Yeah, and we can list the ingredients we have. Smart idea, huh?” Nils touched Jamie’s nose.

“What we have, huh?” Jamie said, poking Nils’ nose. “Like noses.”

“I do love your nose,” Nils said.

“And I love yours,” Jamie countered. “So we ask this Chat thing to do a recipe involving noses?”

“Yeah, but just noses would be kind of boring, don’t you think?”

“Okay, we can throw in knees,” Jamie put in. “And ankles. Um, how come all these body parts?”

“You started it,” Nils said. “You said you loved my nose. Also, I think there needs to be a theme.”

“What’s wrong with love,” Jamie said.

“Good question,” Nils said. “Love would be great, but ChatGPT can be uptight if not downright prudish about anything sexual. How about affection?”

Jamie nodded.

Nils signed on to ChatGPT and they asked it to create a recipe for affection involving noses, knees, and ankles.

Instantly, ChatGPT responded:

Creating a recipe for human affection that involves the nose, knees, and ankles is a unique and imaginative request. While it’s important to note that human affection is a complex and personal experience that cannot be reduced to a simple recipe, I can certainly provide you with a metaphorical interpretation.

“Metaphorical,” Jamie mused. “Is that like a disclaimer?”

“I told you ChatGPT could be uptight.”

Here’s a creative representation of a recipe for human affection that incorporates the elements you mentioned:

Recipe: Tender Bonding Blend

“Ooh, Bonding Blend,” Jamie said. “I like that. Maybe this GPT is sexier than you’d thought.”

Ingredients:

1 cup of Nose-to-Nose Encounters 2 tablespoons of Knee-to-Knee Conversations A pinch of Ankle Support

Instructions:

Begin with a cup of Nose-to-Nose Encounters: Take the time to connect with someone on an intimate level. Engage in deep conversations, sharing thoughts, dreams, and vulnerabilities. Maintain eye contact and focus on each other’s facial expressions and cues. Listen attentively and respond with empathy and understanding.

“This should be fun,” Jamie said. “One thing, though. You’re so tall. How are we going to get nose to nose?”

“Our little footstool,” Nils answered. He helped Jamie up. They moved nose to nose.

“Now tell me something intimate,” Jamie said.

“I love you,” Nils said. “I’m so hungry for you. Now you do a vulnerability.”

“I’m afraid I’m going to fall.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.