True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Alex had a thought while drinking his coffee and watching Nadia and Catia cooking breakfast. He had a friend who was an internist and surgeon that had helped him in a business deal a while back he might have an idea on what could be done to make the punishment safer. Rabynya was in the other room checking on what was to be done in regard to the house.

After breakfast Alex called his friend from his college days Dr. John MacBran. Alex had contacted him for information about one of his business dealings in the medical equipment and development field. Alex offered John the opportunity to invest with him after their discussion and John’s advice to “Go For It!” John invested in that deal and made a good profit.

Almost a year later, John started talking with Alex one day at the health club sauna. He asked about dating as he was now divorced, it had been a bad experience but he came out ok. Alex suggested the service he used; John has used Rabynya’s services quite often.

After explaining an abridged version, John said, “If the goal is to suffocate the individual to the point of unconsciousness without actually killing them. You could use a King LT Supraglottic Airway which is a tube inserted into the throat then two bulbs are inflated which block the esophagus and upper throat giving total control of the airway.

That being said once inserted the ability to breathe would be completely controlled.

Capping or blocking the end wound prevent breathing and opening the end would allow breathing to continue, also if needed forced breathes could be initiated in the event the person failed to start breathing.

John added that NOT Killing the victim was the point right?”

Alex asked how difficult it would be to get three of these.

John said that they need to be sized but most likely the same size would work for all three girls and its use is very easy and somewhat safe. There is always risk messing with the bodies normal functions, but considering the situation it was the best option in his opinion. They came by the case or individually and he recommended using a new one every time.

John provided information that Alex forwarded to Mr. Kuroiwa.

Before Alex had ended his call with John Mr. Kuroiwa replied asking if John could attend the next meeting and provide a demonstration on this alternative today.

John agreed and would bring the tubes.

Koya could not attend in person but had one of his Geshia present to video stream live for him to observe.

The girls were put in arm binders pulling their arms together from the elbows down and then attached to ankle cuffs that were locked together keeping them in a kneeling position. The 2” wide spider gags were tightly strapped in place.

John explained to all three that it would cause a slight gag reflex but would pass into their throat quickly. They would need to concentrate on relaxing and focus on breathing as it would be strange at first. After a pause he continued saying that once they were comfortable and ready he would cap the end and they would not be able to breathe. John apologized but I told him he was doing them a great service.

Koya spoke saying that if this worked like it had been explained he would be very grateful.

Alex looked in worse shape than the girls.

Finally, John just said ‘it’s time to get this unpleasantness over with.’ He slide each tube into each girls throat and inflated the bulbs which held the tube in place and blocked the esophagus and trachea to completely control the airway. Koya nodded and John placed a cap over each of the tubes end.

Immediately you could see none of the girls could move any air and they began to panic and fight.

John told them all to just relax and let go fighting would only make it worse.

Rabynya was the first to go unconscious at the 2:47 minute mark. Catia was next at 2:51 and Nadia passed out just before the 3-minute mark at 2:57.

As soon as the timer hit 3 minutes Koya said to uncap them.

We had to slap them a little to get them breathing again but they all recovered quickly and the tubes were easy to remove just as quick as inserting them had been.

I allowed John to fuck each girl as a thanks for his help. The girls thanked him too saying this would be more bearable and much safer.

John asked about the brands and I just said it was part of the punishment. He said it was neatly and cleanly done.

Koya asked for a case of each size of the tubes to be sent to me so I could forward them to him.

John said he would get me the info but one of my companies was a distributor and I could get them there.

The Geshia said she would be the observer again tomorrow and asked when we would like to conduct the punishment.

I asked John if we did it right before midnight and again just after if it would hurt the girls. That way they could go almost two days without having to suffer then I asked Koya if that was allowed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.