True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Kim Albanezi took great care of Catalina. They hit it off quickly once Catalina almost fell from dizziness trying to walk to the kitchen. Kim caught her and easily carried her to the couch before reading her the riot act. To add insult to injury Kim found the files on the coffee table and asked about them.

This could not have played into Rabynya’s plans better if she could have planned it.

Catalina without thinking answered they were bios on single wealthy men a friend gave her when she told her what her list of requirements for a husband were. Then she covered her mouth blushing bright red.

Kim started reading Alex’s bio as it was still on top. Halfway through she suddenly looked up and said “I have entertained Alex once” then Kim dropped the file and covered her mouth blushing bright red.

Both began to laugh. Then Catalina asked what she did for Alex.

Kim made a face then looked Catalina in the eyes asking her to promise/swear not to say anything ever because she was not to ever talk about anything regarding her work there.

Catalina promised and swore adding who would believe her.

Kim smiled and said, ‘Alex met her at the private airport gateway and they boarded a private jet. Flew to Chicago got in a limo and drove to a huge building where they were met at the entrance and escorted to a top floor conference room. There were several men and only two women sitting around the table. An extra chair had to be brought in for her to sit next to Alex at his request. He helped her out of her coat which was a full-length fur coat part of what Alex had requested. Under the coat she had a little red dress stressing little. Kim explained that the dress was a spaghetti string top split down the front past her belly button to just above her mound, she is clean shaven or hair might have been showing it was so low cut. The back was cut to the top of her buns as they were exposed showing the string thong she was wearing. The bottom edge of the dress was right at her crotch and you could almost see the thong covering her crotch.

There was no way to sit without flashing her crotch and she had been instructed not to cross her legs just sit with her knees close together but never touching. Before Catalina could say anything Kim said she was so excited and proud of how she looked it never occurred to her she was being abused or humiliated or even degraded. Alex made it a point to scoot her chair back from the table so she was about a foot behind and just to his left. He kept patting her thigh throughout the meeting.

Even the women seemed to be distracted by her appearance, dress, or lack thereof, and also possibly her apparent happy confident take on the situation.

When the meeting ended Alex put her fur coat back on and they left to their waiting limo and drove to a fancy hotel and the ambassador suite off course. Alex told her she preformed perfectly and had everyone so distracted he was able to close the deal in his favor on every questionable point. He gave me the fur coat to keep at an added tip since the deal went so well. Then we proceeded to attempt to break the bed having some of the best sex I have ever had.

Catalina was not sure how she felt, upset, jealous, curious, or hurt.

Kim asked if she was ok due to the look she had.

Catalina smiled and said she was just trying to figure out what it would have been like.

Kim said that if she had the opportunity to do it again she would and if she thought Alex might even consider dating her she would. But he has not called on her again so she thinks he doesn’t have any serious feeling for her, it was just business but it was quite enjoyable.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.