True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Catia had call saying that Nadia her cousin had received a ‘Level 5’ and that See Chen Woo was the offended. Her contact from the group had notified her immediately and asked if she wanted to claim what was owed.

Catia had confirmed she did and Nadia was now under her for punishment but said that a MAN must conduct the punishment and what was she going to do.

Rabynya contacted Alex and sounded seriously upset. She asked him to come to her because she had something she needed to discuss and didn’t or wouldn’t talk over the phone.

Alex had been selected, without knowing that he had been accepted into a very private, very elite, extremely secret group just because he was visiting/seeing both Rabynya and Catia. Well, his financial status added to the situation. Getting back to the discussion Rabynya was explaining that Catia’s cousin was in trouble and they needed his help.

If he refused both Catia and she would be punished for disrespecting the group as a MAN had to deliver the punishment. Unsure of what was really going on Alex went with her.

She had Alex accompany her to the garage where a limo was waiting. The windows were blacked out and the divider was up so the two of us rode in silence for over an hour. When the limo stopped they got out and were in a huge warehouse, Catia was waiting for us.

Catia spoke explaining that the slave here has incurred a level 5 punishment and the individual that she rebuked and dishonored owed a favor that was collected on. She is my cousin. I could see a girl wearing a heavy leather hood and several leather straps around her arms and legs almost in a frog tie. She appeared to be naked except for the bondage items.

She If you do not wish to be a part of this unfortunate situation you must leave now, and the group will call the other individual to allow him to collect on the punishment owed and he will be given the right to conduct what level we receive as our punishment also.

Rabynya handed him two wooden slate 2” wide 6” long and ½” thick.

One had 死 смерть موت DEATH

The other had 醜くする уродовать تشويه DISFIGURE

Which was Japanese, Russian, Arabic, and English, I looked at both woman and asked “Really?” they both just nodded. I asked what was meant by them, Rabynya explained that the punishment could be both or just death. See Chen Woo the one rebuked and dishonored if allowed to be in charge BOTH would be implemented.

I asked why death was guaranteed but disfigure was optional and how it would be done.

Catia said ‘LEVEL 5’ was a death sentence and depending on the offense disfigurement could be added. She continued explaining that disfigurement would be done with a set of knives that were heated in a fire until they were red hot. Then the punished would be cut starting at the top of the head and ending at the bottom of both feet. 1” cuts spaced 1” apart, switching knives after each cut to ensure they stay red hot. Most do not survive this unless it is done very slowly, and extreme care is taken.

I asked how death was carried out. Catia said that there were several ways, but suffocation was chosen by the offended as it was slow and torturous.

A special tube is shoved down the throat into the stomach then inflated to the point of almost blocking the ability to breathe as the air-filled stomach presses up against the diaphragm limited breathing. The part of the tube in the throat was designed to inflate and press against the airway.

The condemned is usually bound spread-eagle standing. Depending on how much the tube is inflated, the care used during disfigurement, and how strong the individual, the longer or shorter they suffer.

Rabynya explained that I could not just mercy kill her. If I did I would be subject to possible punishment and both Catia and herself would be the next two in this same position with ‘Level 5’ and again See Chen Woo would do it.

I asked what I could do. She said that at the minimum, I must whip her front and back with my heavy cat whip then brand her with my mark, only then would I be able to kill her by the required means if I chose not to use disfigurement.

Alex thought for a moment and took a deep breath then said he would accept.

Both women removed the straps and assisted the girl who now appeared to be recovering from being drugged.

Together they had her stand and began to restrain her between two posts in the standing spread-eagle position.

Rabynya whispered to me reminding me that if I refused it would mean See Chen Woo would regain the right to carry out the punishment and would ensure both punishments were carefully carried out prolonging the suffering and that he would most likely add sexual torture and any other means of torture and there was no limit on how long suffering could be.

Both girls had her spread-eagle standing, the branding iron (designed to allow letters and numbers to be place together to form the brand – in this instance [A S]) Raybynya had attached the letters and had started heating it with a propane torch as each were in a special stand to hold them appropriately.

I was about to begin whipping her when I suddenly had a thought and asked Rabynya if I heard her right when she said there was no time limit on how long the suffering could take.

With a panicked look Rabynya said that was correct and asked why.

Because I would greatly enjoy watching her suffocate every day for several days, as that would be a more effective punishment if it went on for a long time. Of course, great care needs to be taken to ensure that she is kept in good health so that she can be tortured with suffocation every day. If I were to whip her she most likely would not be strong enough to survive suffocation. I would think that knowing that suffocation every day for as long as it continues to appeal to me would be worse than just being killed.

Suddenly there was a metallic sounding voice; “This will be allowed with two conditions, the first being that ‘Disfigurement’ will be included however, like your choice to prolong suffocation only one cut will be done each day after suffocation has been endured to ensure it does not kill. And the second condition is the condemned can request death at any time and suffocation will be the tool of death.” {this was See Chen Woo but we did not know it was him}.

A slightly different sounding voice added; ‘You have provided a very serious punishment that we the group will discuss in more detail to find a solution that meets approval of all’. {this sounded like a woman maybe}.

The third voice sounded older; “I will give you another option, BRAND all three. Your two agree to suffer ‘Suffocation’ with the condemned and ‘Disfigurement’ will not be required. Death will NOT be allowed; I agree this is by far a greater punishment.” All of the girls knew this was SENPAI MASTA the Senior Master of the group.

There was silence for several minutes then the first voice said, “The group as agreed, rape rods are being delivered, you will put all three slaves in them and BRAND them all, then fuck all three in all three holes before releasing them. Then each will endure ‘Suffocation’ we will be watching.”

A person most likely male wearing a robe and full hood covering the face brought the three rape rods then left.

I looked to Catia and Rabynya and asked if they were ok with this.

Catia said it had already been decided, the SENPAI MASTA had spoken, regardless of how they tried to hide his voice, he speaks in a manner that cannot be masked.

Both had begun to undress. They released Nadia and I placed her in the rape rod. She had finally regained herself as the drug had worn off. Catia was next into a rape rod. I was tying the last foot of Rabynya to her rape rod when Nadia finally asked, ‘What was going on’.

I am going to brand you all with my Initials, then fuck you in every hole. After that all three of you will then suffer suffocation, BUT you will not be allowed to die, OH NO, you have been sentenced to a more torturous punishment. I have been entrusted to punish you every day from now on with suffocation but will ensure you are not allowed to die so that you will suffer again the next day.

Before I could say anything else, Rabynya said that in exchange for eliminating ‘Disfigurement’ Catia and I will now suffer suffocation with you. SENPAI MASTA decided! Nadia’s eye went wide when she heard the name.

The branding iron was glowing red almost white hot. I flipped each woman over so they were belly down and applied some aloe to clean and prep the skin just above their butt low on the small of their back. Then one after the other I branded my Initials (which were just over an inch tall and just under an inch wide) onto their lower back. Each fought not to scream. Groaning, almost yelling, but not giving the satisfaction of screaming.

A S

I applied more aloe and put a bandage over the brand to protect and prevent further injury. Then flipped them onto their back. I had to stand with their head between my feet and hold the branding iron upside down in order to brand them above their cunt because of the way they were tied to the rape rod, it was good that all three were clean shaven as there was no hair to interfere with being branded. All three passed out after the second branding. Again, not giving satisfaction of screaming. Once aloe and bandages were in place I ensured each was awake by slapping an ass. I undressed and prepared to fuck them.

I made them beg me to fuck them starting in the vagina to lube my cock before pounding it into their ass and finally allowing them to clean my cock with their mouth. I did not cum until the last being Nadia. I did make a show of verbally degrading them, making them thank me, beg me to fuck them harder, just to avoid it looking like I was rushing anything.

When Nadia finished cleaning my cock after swallowing my cum, several men and women wearing robes came in and removed the girls from the rape rod. Nadia was again placed between the pillars spread-eagle, Rabynya was put with her back to the right pillar and her wrists and ankles cuffed snug keeping her back pinned to the pillar, Catia was cuffed the same to the left pillar. A robed woman brought a tray with three ring-gags, three tubes, and a pump on it.

The metallic voice SENPAI MASTA said, “put the ring-gags on each of them, then insert a tube into each, then using the pump give each tube three and only three pumps, then count to 100 and repeat with two pumps for each tube, again count to 100 and give each tube one pump. A timer will start once all the tubes have been given the six pumps. When the time is up you may deflate and remove the tubes.”

With tears in their eyes each girl opened her mouth for the 2” ring-gag, and with a slight gag each swallowed the tube. I was unsure how much the tube would inflate with six pumps but I had no say in this situation. At the fifth pump all three were definitely having a hard time breathing even though their stomach didn’t look swollen, it was probably the throat tube starting to press into the airway. After the sixth pump I could tell that none of them were getting enough air as they were gasping and panting trying to get more air. I was furious as the timer slowly counted down, I was mentally trying to keep a count using the 1-1000, 2-1000, and so forth to get a rough idea of how long they were kept suffocating. I got to 60-1000 three times when the voice said it was time.

Next if found that I had to use a special attachment to release the air and it did it very slowly. I let about a minute worth of air out of each tube moving from tube to tube until enough was released to safely pull the tube out. That made it about another 3 minutes of suffocation. The same woman held the tray for me to place the items on as I removed them. A robed man released each girl once all the items had been removed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.