True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Catalina walked into her apartment, set the files down and sat down trying to figure out what had just happened. Then she began to laugh, then she stopped and looked at the files. She picked up the first file.

The 33-year-old man was overweight and was only about 5’5”. NOT!

The 31-year-old was cute about her height and kind of in attractive shape. She read through his bio and found that he was not a playboy type, he had dated in high school, but not in college. Then after graduating, seemed to be that eligible bachelor every woman would love to hook. He was listed as being a multi-millionaire, so he had plenty of money. There were a few video clips addresses that she called up on her laptop. The first was a clip of a court judge giving his final verdict in favor of the 31-year-old over a woman claiming to be pregnant by him. The judge then found in favor of the 31-year-old’s counter suit of slander for the amount of $1. The next clip was a news report of oil workers vs his families oil company where it was reported that his family had agreed to the requests of the workers. The third clip showed him on a vacation in the Caribbean with several buddies as it was all men in the clip. The last clip looked like a hidden camera had been used and showed the 31-year-old naked on a bed as another naked man came out of a bathroom. He might be gay Catalina thought to herself. Maybe, but probably NO. Thinking to herself this was a waste of time.

The last file shocked her so much she dropped it once she saw who it was.

Alexander Stone, the son of Aleksei Stone and Kateryna Kamen Stone; 6’ 40” chest 46” shoulder 34 waist and weighs 200 pounds; dirty blonde hair and blue eyes. MBA and CEO of more than 30 businesses. He was listed as a Multi-billionaire in the 100-billions range. He was said to work as needed by all his businesses, traveling all over the world.

She thought to herself he does meet all of her requirements, in fact she admitted to herself that she used him to describe what she wanted in a husband. He would never want her as a wife. She laughed he would want to pay her like an escort and have his way with her. Then she thought, would she let him, could she let him, the orgasm scared her as she had never had one so strong in her entire life. What was going on?

Panicked she jumped up and ran to her bathroom striping along the way, then took a cold shower. It didn’t help.

Frustrated, she had a terrible night not being able to sleep.

The next morning, she was still frustrated and was walking from her assigned parking space toward the elevators and was not paying attention as she walked right in front of a car. She managed to turn and hop just enough to keep from being hurt as the car hit her in the lower legs flipping her legs over her head and causing her back and head to land on the hood of the car. She rolled to the side and landed on the ground face down and almost unconscious. Several people saw the whole thing and ran to see if they could help.

Alex slammed on the brakes as a woman walked right in front of him, luckily, he didn’t drive fast in the parking garage because of this exact issue. Why had he decided to drive today? The woman flipped and landed on the hood of his car and rolled off the side. He was worried she might have been hurt seriously but backed up and parked with his flashing warning lights on, then got out.

The first woman to reach Catalina just as she passed out, said to everyone that she was a first responder and not to move her, for someone call for an ambulance and the others to keep traffic from hitting anyone else.

A man said to Alex that he saw the whole thing, the woman was not paying attention and walked out right in front of your car, lucky for her you weren’t going as fast as most people. A police car and ambulance arrived at the same time; the policewoman started getting information as the Paramedics were talking to the woman. When the policewoman asked if there was information on the woman, one paramedic said her id said, Catalina Gold. Alex yelled very loudly “NO!”.

The policewoman asked why he yelled, he answered that she worked for one of his companies, she was one of his employees. A paramedic said she was stable and did not appear to have any serious injuries. About that time Catalina regained consciousness and tried to sit up. The paramedics had cut her clothes to allow them to examine her for injuries without moving her, so when she sat up, she only had a modest bra and her thong on. The policewoman told everyone to turn around and move away.

Catalina realized she was in her underwear and fainted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.