True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Catalina got home and was confused and angry. Alex had embarrassed her again; then just thought he could buy her off with expensive clothes.

The blouse was so soft and comfortable. It was incredibly beautiful too. And the jacket could be worn with just about any outfit she owned, which would improve her status with clients.

What really made her mad was that he didn’t even ask her out for a date. That way she could have refused, which would have made her feel better.

She started a bath and hung up her new jacket and blouse as she undressed. Catalina knew other women pleasured themselves with vibrators and dildos and other stuff too.

But she was waiting for marriage to give her virginity to her husband on her wedding night. She settled for her fingers outside her vagina just rubbing her labia and clit until she orgasmed.

The next morning Alex was early to make sure everything was ready for Catalina this time; Catalina was already there and had everything ready.

Pointing to the main chair, she just said “SIT”. A brief time later both CEOs entered and said they were sorry to be late, to which Catalina said they were right on time and lied saying Mr. Stone had just sat down.

The briefing was flawless and both CEOs agreed to all the terms, signed the paperwork and were happily walking to the elevators on their way to lunch together discussing other business deals.

Catalina finally took a deep breath and let it out slowly and rather loudly too. Alex just said, ‘Great Job’. That was when he noticed she was wearing the new blouse.

Smiling he asked how the jacket went with the outfit she had on? Catalina made a scrunchie face, then relaxed and smiled slightly saying the jacket would go great with any outfit, which is why she picked it out.

She was waiting for Alex to ask her to lunch, so she could refuse, and have her revenge.

Alex stood said, ‘have a nice day and again great job on the brief!’ then he walked out.

Catalina was so stunned she was still standing in the conference room when the next person entered to get ready for their presentation.

Catalina just grunted in frustration and gathered her stuff and went back to her office.

Alex was straining hard, fighting against the urge to run. He finally made it out to the valet waiting for his car.

He had just under an hour before he would be flying to Texas for a possible business takeover that he had decided to leave earlier than need be.

The takeover was successful but took three days. Alex had just walked into his condo when his phone rang. It was Rabynya. She only said she had found 2 girls that met his requirements and were available for anything he desired.

Two photos were now available on his phone. He looked at both and asked if it was the same woman or if they were twins.

Rabynya laughed and said neither, there is 4 years difference between them, one is 2 inches taller otherwise they could be twins.

He asked how soon he could meet with one of them? Raybynya replied they are both waiting to be called, picked up and brought to the house.

Alex paused, then said, “You pick one, I am on my way to the house now.

Alex knocked on the door and Rabynya opened the door, she was dressed in a heavy leather dark red corset half covering her breasts but allowing the top of her areola to show, it had 1” straps hanging down like a skirt just above mid-thigh level.

As she walked you could see that she did not have any underwear on as her butt crack and labia were easily seen. In the middle of the floor was a woman completely covered by a silk sheet like a tent.

Rabynya directed Alex to a chair and handed him a 3-ring leather binder. It had pictures and detailed explanations of different sexual acts and punishments, there must have been 30 pages.

Rabynya quietly explained that once he decided on what he wanted, he simply would call out the title at the top.

Callie would stand if agreeable, bow her head to the floor if not.

Making his decision and calling it out, Callie stood, the sheet covering her still, Rabynya directed her down to the dungeon.

Rabynya stood and helped Alex to his feet telling him to change and come downstairs they would be waiting.

In the bedroom Alex found a pair of black leather pants and matching leather sandals. The leather was soft but firm once he put the pants on they were not restrictive and almost felt like pajamas. Alex reached the bottom of the stairs; he saw Callie was kneeling again but naked now in the center of the room.

Rabynya asked, Fuck or Flog first? Alex said FLOG.

The term ‘Russian Fuck’ comes from the Eastern European Sex Trade (Russians) tying girls on their back with their arms and legs pulled up over their head and spread wide.

This allows all three holes to be available and the girl not needing to be moved or able to resist. So having the arms and legs restrained above your head and spread wide is referred to as a ‘Russian Fuck’.

Rabynya asked which type of restraints he wished to use. The choices were rope, leather, nylon, or metal. He asked what Callie preferred. Without looking up Callie said, heavy leather please.

She was kneeling with her lower legs just outside her thighs, knees as wide apart as possible the top of her feet were flat to the floor and the sole of her feet were visible.

Her back was arched severely thrusting her breasts out, her arms were crossed just below her shoulder blades and her hands were on the opposite elbow.

Her chin was almost touching her chest and her eyes were looking at the floor between her knees.

Rabynya dropped thick heavy leather cuffs on the floor in front of Callie.

The wrist cuffs were 4” wide and had two 1” wide straps that buckled and locked, the ankle cuffs were 5” wide and had three ¾” straps that buckled and also locked. Alex noticed his arousal as he clicked each lock closed.

The collar was a severe posture collar that had two ¾” straps that buckled and locked.

The waist cincher was 8” wide and had five 1” wide straps that buckled and locked along with 2” D-rings on each side.

Alex had never looked at the dungeon and all the equipment it held in detail and was suddenly looking everywhere. The wooden posts were 6”X6” floor to ceiling and had ¾” holes drilled through them every 2” starting 6” from the floor and stopping 6” from the ceiling.

The posts were 8’ apart and were designed to take 8” long O-ring bolts with a nut then a flat washer on one side and a washer and butterfly nut on the side to keep the O-ring from moving and easy to adjust. Three were placed on each post, one at the bottom and top holes and the third in the middle.

Cables from four winches were run through the O-ring and attached to each wrist and ankle with locks. Two were attached to the ceiling and wall and two attached to the floor and wall on each side of the posts.

The wenches tightened pulling Callie tightly into a spread-eagle between the posts, her feet just barely touching the floor and her muscles straining from the tightness of the wenches. Alex realized her joints could be pulled apart and suddenly looked to Raybynya. She smiled and pointed to a device on the winch which would only allow so much tension and then automatically release. Relieved Alex smiled and nodded.

Using eye-to-eye turnbuckles 12” long, from the middle O-ring placed on each side of her waist where they met the side ring of the waist cincher and attached with locks, the turnbuckles were then tightened until the waist-cincher was held tightly in place.

Now, Rabynya explained that the flogger was designed to excite, stimulate, tease, and of course hurt. When used properly it would do all at the same time.

Alex was experienced enough to get Callie off several times before he was too tired to whip her anymore. Rabynya then instructed him in the proper way to fuck her in front and back while restrained this way.

Alex did not last long in Callie’s front and blasted off even faster in her rear. Rabynya of course assisted Alex in regaining his erection after each time, much to her enjoyment too.

Releasing Callie, she sank to her knees and took him into her mouth for one last orgasm.

Together Alex and Raybynya removed the restraints carefully before all three moved to the jetted tub for a bath.

Alex was sent away by Rabynya after he helped put Callie into the bed.

This was something Alex was going to remember for a long time, the power, surrender, excitement, and rawness were overwhelming.

He stopped for dinner before he returned home and had a wonderful meal, when he got home found that he was exhausted and decided to change for bed and go to sleep.

He woke the next morning having overslept by almost three hours. He thought to himself as he was eating brunch, yesterday’s activity was definitely something he was going to do again.

Catalina had been busy with several different business deals that she had to create innovative designs for. The most recent involved a European company that was heavy into punk, goth, and bondage.

She was lost as to what they might be looking for since she had no idea what any of them were, she had to get a definition of each; so, she did a google search.

Punk and Goth she kind of could understand, bondage scared her and confused her as they really didn’t wear anything but straps with lots of buckles, locks, and spikes.

She remembered Alex telling her to call him if she ever had a question or concerns, if she needed help with anything, and he would do his best to help her. Reluctantly, she did.

Alex answered on the third ring and sounded excited that she called him. When she explained what her problem was, he began to laugh, this made her mad, so she hung up on him.

He called back and apologized saying that he was not sure he could help either, but he said that he would contact some people and see what he could work out for her.

First, he called the CEO of the company in Europe, he beat around the bush discussing several different things before asking what they were planning for their next big showing.

The CEO said that they had just contracted Catalina whom he thought worked for one of his companies. Alex said he owned so many different companies that if his PA didn’t give him a brief on who or what he was meeting on he would be clueless.

The CEO laughed and said that was a problem anyone would love to have. Then he said that the goth, punk and BDSM themes were the big projected hit for the coming year. Playing the I don’t know what you’re talking about card, Alex asked if he could fax or email him a better explanation or examples of what he was talking about.

The CEO laughing said that is what Catalina was supposed to be doing for him. Realizing that this was not going to work he thanked the CEO and ended the call.

Second, he called Rabynya. When he explained what he needed she said that she had contacts in Europe and she would get them to explain, fax or email examples of what the new and up and coming looks were going to be.

Alex thanked her and asked how Callie was doing. Rabynya just laughed saying she was floating when she left. Then she asked if he wanted a repeat with the other girl. Alex just asked when, Rabynya said be here tomorrow at 5 am so he could enjoy almost 20 hours.

Alex couldn’t sleep as he would fall asleep and after 15-20 minutes wake to check the time only to have to force himself back to sleep and repeat the entire process again all night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.