True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

What had he gotten himself into? The business deal only took a day and a half, so Alex was on his way back the day after he left. He went straight to the house from the airport as soon as he landed.

When Alex knocked on the door Catia answered wearing the collar Rabynya had been wearing and Rabynya was kneeling behind her wearing the locking restraints. Catia said, “Master, I will assist you in punishing Rabynya for failing you and making you upset.

It was an exact repeat of everything they had done except the women had traded places.

But when they finished Catia asked if Rabynya was to be put away or if there was still punishment to be delivered. Alex asked what punishments were available beside the coffin.

Catia laughed then got a serious look and apologized, begging forgiveness. Alex just smiled and asked why she laughed. Catia said that it was not a coffin but a highly effective sensory deprivation system.

As for punishments, that depends on the severity of the offense and the severity of the proper punishment.

Alex asked for examples and Catia explained that a simple offense might be not calling Master/Mistress or Sir/Ma’am. This could result in a spanking, whipping, or caning.

A more serious offense such as refusing or delaying obeying instructions. Most often this resulted in a severe beating leaving welts and sometimes cuts.

The most serious offense displeasing or embarrassing a Master/Mistress. Always resulted in a permanent mark showing the slave had committed a most serious offense.

Branding was the usual although tattooing and cutting were becoming more regular, this after an even worse beating over the entire body front and back.

Alex was shocked and quickly said it was a simple offense and spanking would do.

However, both began violently shaking their head ‘NO’ and Catia explained that it was not a simple offense. You were obviously very displeased or embarrassed by the Sensory Deprivation Box used without explaining and giving you the option for its use or not.

Alex interrupted saying “fine then she will suffer twice the length of time you did as her punishment.”

Catia looked to Rabynya who just nodded her head in agreement.

So, before anything else occurred Rabynya was then secured in the SDB, and the timer was set for two hours.

Catia and Alex then enjoyed each other both with and without bondage equipment.

They were both recovering on the bed when the timer sounded to let Rabynya out. Alex was surprised as to just how long it took to put someone in and how short a time it took to take them out.

All forgiven, the three returned to the orgy with both women wearing locking restraints.

Alex enjoyed taking both in all three of their holes before they drifted off to sleep.

Alex dreamt of Catalina...

It had been almost a month since Alex caused her skirt to rip and exposed her lacy pink thong to Alex, his shadow, and her boss. And once again she crashed into Alex.

This time she was in a rush to get to a meeting two floors up and the elevator would take too long, soooo she took the stairs. Just as she reached the floor she needed and was just about to push, the door opened and she fell onto the floor, knocking someone down as she went down.

Alex was sitting with his legs spread and she had fallen between his legs on her hands and knees. As she started to stand, he told her three buttons popped off the front of her blouse and her very sheer bra was exposed showing her areolas.

Looking at the front of her blouse, sure enough three buttons were missing, trying to hold her blouse closed with one hand, she reached out to Alex with the other.

Helping her to stand, Alex quickly offered his coat to cover her breasts. She asked why he had opened the door to the stairwell.

Alex said, ‘I was trying to sneak away from the meeting when I found out you were going to be the one leading it.’

“Well obviously I am NOT going to be leading it with my blouse missing buttons, am I?” Catalina almost shouted.

Just then the CEO and the CEO from the company Catalina was supposed to be making the sales pitch for the new line of clothing, both walked up looking for Alex.

Both could see what Catalina had on display. Alex quickly stepped between them and Catalina helping her to get his coat on and buttoned.

Alex stated that he had questions for Catalina that he wanted answered before she made the sales pitch. They were going to meet at the stairwell. He opened the door just as she was pushing to open it and that caused them to fall, which ripped buttons off her blouse. Now they would have to reschedule for tomorrow or a later date if tomorrow didn’t work for them.

Since he owned both businesses everyone agreed to rescheduling for tomorrow at the same time. Dismissing the two CEOs, Alex asked Catalina to follow him to his car so he could get her a new blouse and apologize for doing it again to her. Realizing that he was also her boss she agreed.

They arrived at one of the most expensive clothing stores. Catalina was stunned and speechless, as Alex opened her door and helped her out, letting the valet have the key. Upon entering a hostess asked how she could be of service?

Alex just pointed to Catalina who was still speechless and holding the jacket closed as it only had one button, which would not prevent her open blouse from showing she was wearing a super-sheer bra that exposed her areola’s.

The hostess again asking Catalina this time how she could be of service? Still unable to speak Catalina just opened the jacket then closed it tight with both hands as she turned a little red from embarrassment.

Wide eyed the hostess quickly said, ‘follow me madam’ then turning to Alex simply said, ‘you can wait there’ directing Alex to the area with comfortable chairs and couches specifically for someone to wait while someone was shopping.

As soon as he sat down another hostess appeared and asked if he would like anything to drink, and if there was a limit on the purchases? Smiling Alex said, anything she can carry along with a new blouse so I can get my jacket back as he handed her his Black card.

I’ll have sweet tea with just a few ice cubes if you have some. It took a moment for the hostess to recover after seeing the Black card, she heard of them but until now had never seen let alone held one.

She returned shortly with a glass, pitcher (full of sweet tea) and ice bucket (half full of ice) on a tray the complete set made of crystal. Setting the tray on the table next to Alex, she added two ice cubes to the glass and poured tea half an inch from the top.

With a smile she handed the glass to Alex and asked if there was anything else. Alex thanked her and handed her a $100 dollar bill. As he smiled, he noticed her thighs clamped together.

Even more embarrassed the hostess tried to turn and walk away keeping her thighs together. Alex guessed she might have just had an orgasm or maybe she was trying not to wet herself.

Catalina appeared a few minutes later wearing a silk robe, she appeared upset as she handed his jacket back to him. Alex asked what was wrong and she said the cheapest blouse was over $300. I can’t afford that! She almost shouted.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.