True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Alex knocked on the door of the house, Rabynya gave the address too. It was a ranch style home a few miles outside of town, it looked to be about 1000 square feet. Rabynya answered the door, she was only wearing a very sheer robe. She explained the layout of the house as she showed Alex around. There were two bedrooms both with ensuite, a living room, dining room, kitchen, and half-bathroom. The stairs to the basement were next to the half-bathroom.

The basement had been split into two rooms the first was set up like a harem with pillows everywhere and the bathroom in a corner open to the room with the bath (more like a jacuzzi) big enough for six and the shower in the corner of the bath, a toilet and bidet along one side with a double sink along the other.

The other room was the dungeon. Catia was naked kneeling by the door a tray beside her held heavy leather restraints with small locks and an expensive looking jeweled collar. Rabynya removed her robe and knelt beside Catia and said, “Choose which of us you want as your sex-slave and who you want as your submissive. The sex-slave will have the restraints locked on until you say to remove them and will obey both the submissive and you. The submissive will wear your collar and obey you.”

Alex put the collar, noting that it locked itself on Rabynya and together they locked the restraints on Catia.

Alex said, “Rabynya, you direct this first scene as I am unfamiliar with what to do or how to proceed.” He was lying of course, and she knew it. She knew he had visited bdsm brothels often.

Nodding Rabynya directed Alex to a leather overstuffed chair after both girls undressed him, he then sat back into the chair. Rabynya then attached a small leather X putting Catia in a kneeling hog-tie with her wrists pulled behind her back and attached to her ankles.

A metal spider gag head harness strapped into Catia’s mouth forcing it open very wide and provided handles on each side of her head. Catia moved in front of Alex and began to give him oral pleasure.

Alex is not porn star size but is well endowed with a cock just over 8” and almost 2” diameter. Catia did not have any difficulty deep throating Alex as he used the handles to thrust into her mouth and throat, having his first orgasm.

Rabynya using the snaps, removed the spider gag and replaced it with a 4” penis gag, and unclipping the hog-tie had Catia craw to the bed. Alex was already going to bed too. Catia now restrained spread-eagle and both Alex and Rabynya enjoyed playing with Catia bringing all three to multiple orgasms.

Released from the bed, the gag removed along with the head harness, but still wearing her restraints Catia joined Alex and Rabynya in the huge shower where she washed both before Rabynya washed her as Alex enjoyed using all their openings. After drying each other they moved upstairs to the kitchen where both women cooked lunch while Alex sat in the overstuffed chair watching.

The women took turns feeding Alex and each other. When lunch was over and everything cleaned up, Alex again just sat and watch the naked women cleaning up, the jingle of the locks on Catia’s restraints was exciting to hear.

Everyone moved back downstairs to the bed where Catia restrained this time belly down, a remote vibrator was placed into her vagina and set to random settings of intensity and duration, sometimes it was a constant high vibration, other times it would pulse on and off at a low vibration, and so many other settings that are too numerous to list.

Being belly down with the vibrator in place made it rest directly on her G-spot. Rabynya again put a gag on Catia this time it was a panel gag with an inflatable bulb. She also put a wedge under her hips which raised her butt to the perfect height for Alex to use her for anal sex.

Alex had anal sex before, but he never experienced this level of enjoyment. Not only did the vibrator add to his excitement as it varied how it was vibrating, but it caused Catia to have multiple orgasms which caused her to spasm and clamp down her pelvic, abdominal and buttock muscles along with other muscles which increased Alex’s enjoyment too.

Released once again, Catia joined Alex and Rabynya for a quick nap.

When they woke, they showered again. This time Rabynya showed Alex the special points in the huge shower that allowed for suspension from the ceiling or bound to the wall. There was a special framework that attached to the wall or stood on the floor and had various attachment points to restrain Catia in many unusual positions.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.