True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Aika entered quickly moved to Koya knelt at his right knee bowing so her forehead rested on his knee. Her knees were spread wide and her arms were crossed at the small of her back each hand gripping the opposite elbow.

Koya looked at Alex with a shocked appearance as he did not expect her to display herself in this position. This position was reserved for when a slave has committed an offense and is requesting permission to beg for forgiveness. Yet Aika had not done anything offensive or displeasing.

Alex realized from Koya’s expression that something was wrong and asked if he needed a private moment.

Koya quickly replied that nothing he would do or that could happen would be a problem for him to be present and asked him to stay.

Placing his right hand on Aika’s head he commanded her to speak her request.

Aika spoke in a soft tone saying, “This one has information that she hopes her MASTER might pass to MASTER Alexander-san”.

Koya commanded “SPEAK and if I deem the information important I will consider passing it to MASTER Stone-san”.

Aika stiffened when she heard Koya refer to Alex as ‘MASTER STONE-SAN’ while she referred to him as ‘MASTER ALEXANDER-SAN’ and knew she had earned a punishment for improperly identifying Alex. Taking a breath to calm herself she began saying what she knew; “This one was witness to Catalina-san ask about ‘PERINA’, ‘ILYA’, ‘QUANTA-COIV’, AND ‘COIV-HERU’ then Rabynya asked if she would swear ‘PERINA’ to MASTER STONE-SAN. Catalina-san asked what would happen if she did, then asked if she could swear ‘COIV-HERU’. Rabynya and this one answered at the same time that any female may swear PERINA, ILYA, QUANTA-COIV, or even COIV-HERU and stressed that the female must understand what each means and the result of swearing. Rabynya recommended swearing PERINA to start which would allow both enjoyed the situation. Then she could advance to ILYA or jump straight to COIV-HERU if they both were acceptable to that situation. Rabynya explained that MASTER STONE-SAN might not want her in that role. Then Rabynya answered the question about what would happen saying Catalina-san would begin to act as all of act and of course pleasure MASTER STONE-SAN sexually in any and all ways he would want, obeying him all the time and be at his beacon call. Then Aika paused and started to move her head, stopped and was quiet.

Koya spoke loud and sternly “CONTINUE!”

Aika took a breath and said, Catalina-san almost shouted “I’m a VIRGIN!” All of us said that was a wonderful gift to be able to give. Then Catalina-san asked if she would be tied up and stuff? Rabynya answered that ANYTHING MASTER STONE-SAN requested of her would be fulfilled without question or hesitation! That is when I felt I must report this information to you my MASTER-SAN.

Koya looked to Alex and both nodded with Alex smiling as well. Koya then said, “Shinai”.

Aika’s shoulders slumped slightly and she moved her hands to the floor next to her knees for balance before gracefully standing in one fluid motion, bowed to Koya turned to Alex and bowed, then turned and almost at a run went back down the stairs to the dungeon.

Alex looked to Koya. Koya smiled and said that Aika felt she was intruding in matters that did not concern her but felt that you should know what was going on and even if she received punishment decided to “Tell Me (so you could hear or that I would share the information with you)”. I need to know if this upset you and if you want her punished for doing this. Alex said NO shaking his head violently side to side. Koya laughed and said that was what he thought, but it was still not something slaves are supposed to do. Then she referred to you by your first name instead of your surname which unless given permission is never done. That is why I sent her for a Shinai – a bamboo rod or pole used to practice KENDO. I will use it to spank her naked behind about ten strokes then have her apologized to you at which time she will offer the ‘Shinai’ to you so you may spank her as well, please give her at least five swats, she will not feel that matter is settled if you don’t. then I will have to deal with her in a sulky mood.

Alex made a face then nodded his understanding just as Aika was returning. Rabynya was with her and moved to Alex kneeling exactly the same way Aika had done with her forehead on Alex’s right knee. Aika was kneeling in front of Koya offering the ‘Shinai’ to him.

So, copying what Koya did, Alex placed his right hand on Rabynya’s head and said, “Speak your request”.

Rabynya quietly said, “this one has exceeded agreed upon actions regarding Catalina-san”.

Alex simply said, “explain”.

Rabynya took a breath and said, Catalina-san asked about our status and the punishment required and further asked about submitting and swearing into a submissive status. The different levels of submission were explain and after Catalina-san asked what she would have to do if she chose to swear to you MASTER-SAN. This came about after she admitted that she ‘LOVES YOU’ MASTER-SAN!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.