True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 13

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Catalina has striped down to her underwear and climbed into bed. She was still shocked about everything that happened and was worried about what Alex would do with her. She loved her job, and truthfully adored Alex, NO she loved him but didn’t know how to go about even suggesting how she felt.

Alex knocked on the door and waited until Catalina said to enter.

The knock startled her and she quickly checked to make sure she was properly covered before saying it was ok to come in.

Alex entered and closed the door behind him. Smiled and asked how she was doing, and if she had questions.

Catalina made a face and said, “Ya think?” then continued saying, “Can you tell me what is going on and why I am involved?”

Alex moved to the chair and turned it to face Catalina, sitting he took a couple of breaths then said, “I am a new member of an old, more like ancient organization that is probably a 1000 years old maybe more I am not sure. Anyhow Nadia got in trouble and her sister asked me to act on her behalf because females have no status in this organization. They are consider property, truthfully slaves is the best description. As such disobedience and defiance are two of the most punishable offenses and that is what Nadia was accused to have done, both in fact. This can be punished with a death sentence and in most cases that is what is carried out.

Catalina looked like she was going to freak out.

So, Alex moved to the bed and sat next to her reaching around her back and hugging her to him with his left arm.

He continued quickly saying that by him intervening the death penalty was avoided. Since Catia had made the arrangements for me to intervene she ended up becoming guilty by association and since Rabynya was her senior she too became involved as another guilty party simply because of their status as slaves in the organization.

Catalina said that was crazy.

Alex shushed her and told her to let him finish explaining and then she could speak her mind about it.

Catalina nodded and whispered ‘sorry’.

Alex continued saying that the short version was all three women were to be punished once a day and he had to administer the punishment with an observer from the organization to witness the punishment was carried out correctly. This was in ordered instead of the death sentence.

Making a face Alex said, “See Chen Woo” was the individual that Nadia disobeyed and was defiant too. Since I was given the punishment he was not. He had probably planned it that way, for him to end up with the role of executing her or rather torturing and then killing her in whatever means he decided. And since I messed up his plans he then turned on me and by taking you thought he would be hurting me. That is in fact very true, if anything happened to you because of me I would definitely be upset beyond words. I care a lot about you Catalina!

Without thinking Catalina said, “I love you too!” then got a panicked look on her face and started to pull away.

Alex smiled and grabbed her with both arms and hugged her to him, asking her if she meant what she had just said.

Catalina could only nod her head “YES” as tears began to form in her eyes, she was so scared she started to shake.

Alex then kissed her forehead and said to get some sleep they had some serious things to talk about in the morning.

Catalina smiled and hugged him back whispering “yes sir”.

Alex stood and put the chair back before moving to the door and telling Catalina good night. He quickly opened the door stepped out and closed the door before doing anything else he might regret or that might frighten Catalina even more.

Catalina laid back and thought to herself “What have I done? I told him I love him. Do I Love him? YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!” She rolled over and quickly drifted off to sleep.

Alex walked back downstairs almost in a daze.

Rabynya asked him what was wrong and had to almost smack him to get his attention and answer her question.

When Alex said what Catalina had said Rabynya jumped from the bed and hugged him saying that was perfect everything would be easy now!

Alex looked confused so she pulled his pants and underwear off moving him to the bed and began to explain.

Catalina had accepted him and was in love with him, so she would be more inclined to do whatever was necessary to make him happy. Especially since the three of them would be demonstrating how his women were to behave. She went on to say that Nadia would have to become her assistant and demonstrate how to behave in public and help her to learn what she would need to know. Since Nadia was the lowest of low, below the bottom, for causing all the trouble they have had.

Alex started to argue but Nadia stopped him saying that she earned that status and until she proved to everyone she deserved a higher status she would strive to be the best she could be and please allow her this penance to start to make up for all the trouble she has caused.

Alex just nodded his head and all three girls hugged him before they laid down cuddling and drifting off to sleep.

Nadia and Catia were cleaning up after breakfast. Everyone had finished eating and complimented them for the great tasting breakfast. Moving to the Living Room Koya sat on the recliner and Alex sat on the loveseat with Catalina next to him. She was oblivious to how close she was sitting but Rabynya noticed as she knelt next to Alex on the floor next to the loveseat. Aika also noticed as she knelt next to Koya on the floor beside the recliner.

Catalina finally noticed both women were kneeling on the floor and looking to Rabynya with a concerned face showing just how unsure of what she should be doing. Rabynya ever so slightly nodded ‘NO’ and smiled to let her know she was fine right were she was for the time being.

When Catalina looked to Aika she too nodded a slight ‘NO’ and smiled just as big as Rabynya.

Taking a deep breath to calm herself, Catalina finally relaxed and placed both her hands in her lap to keep from fidgeting.

Aika produced a tablet for Koya at the same time Rabynya handed one to Alex. They both scanned their tablet waving through various pages and sites for nearly 20 minutes. Finally, both looked up at the same time which made them both laugh slightly. Handing the tablets to the ladies without looking and Koya gestured to Alex to go first.

Alex nodded and began saying that the hostile takeovers were proceeding exceptionally well and it appeared they would be successful. All the other business deals were completed without any issues and the ‘Shithead’ was out as CEO for just about every business he had been in control of here in the States. Then he pointed to Koya for him to add whatever he might have.

Koya grunted then made a face and finally smiled, then he began to explain that with the assistance of several other members of the organization, he paused for a moment and then said ‘shithead’ as you call him has been voted out as CEO for ‘ALL’ businesses he held that position in all Asian businesses. A lot of his finances had been frozen to cover debt he now has that he must pay due to losing the CEO position and protection that provided as he can no longer use business funds to cover debts.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.