True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

See Chen Woo was moving to his limo. He couldn’t understand how almost all of his business had notified him he was no longer CEO nor the major stockholder. A few were even now being overtaken in hostile business deals. He could not identify who was responsible as there were multiple companies from different countries involved. He suspects Alex Stone but even as wealthy as he was this large of a takeover was beyond his financial ability.

It never occurred to See Chen that Koya was the mastermind behind the takeover. After all they were both high members of the organization and that was just not done as everyone had agreed to look out for each other and advise each other on good and bad business deals.

He had received the report that the attempt to take the woman ‘Catalina’ had failed only because the two sent to get her had not been heard from for over 24 hours now. Also, the three sent to invite Mr. Alex Stone to meet with him were not responding to calls either.

When See Chen reached his limo he got upset that the driver did not have the door open for him. There was a sudden flash of light and then a lot of smoke. See Chen instinctively drew his Tanto. As the smoke cleared he could see all four of his bodyguards unconscious on the ground and a black ninja standing over each one. It was the one behind him with their sword on his shoulder touching his neck and the other a few feet in front of him that had him seriously worried. These were Koya’s Shadow Ninja!

The ninja in front of him just dropped a 3”X9” wooden scroll and the only thing burned onto it was a date and time [Среда 21:00 水曜日 21:00 الأربعا 21:00 Wednesday 21:00] why was the organization calling him to stand before them? Stone had embarrass and disrespected him and was not even a member, his actions against Stone were justifiable if that was why. How did they find out so soon, it had to be something else. Then he smiled, Stone had failed to punish the women and now they would be turned over to him.

When See Chen looked up from the wooden scroll and all the ninja were gone just as fast as they appeared. He picked up the wooden scroll smiling then took out his phone and called for more bodyguards. He was going to have a wonderful nights sleep dreaming of what he would do to each of the women and began laughing a cruel sinister laugh.

Koya, Aika, Alex, Rabynya, Catia, and Nadia reached the bottom of the stairs where the three women began to undress. Alex led Aika to where a rolling table stand was and showed her the case with the equipment that would be used for the punishment. Then he moved to stand next to Koya.

Aika with great care and compassion put the heavy leather restraints on each of the women’s ankles and wrists to include the locks not that that was necessary but in fact a requirement of the punishment. Then secured them in the kneeling position with their wrists and ankles locked together forcing them into the painful restrained kneeling position.

Aika then put the severe posture collars on each woman again locking them in place, the collars forced the women to look up and kept them from being able to move their head in any direction the same as a medical cervical collar would. The last item was the large two-inch O-ring gag which forced their mouth open and held it open. When she finished Aika turned and nodded to Koya and Alex.

Koya nodded to Alex and he moved forward and took the King LT Airway and starting with Nadia inserted it into her throat and inflated it to keep it in place. It took a moment of choking before Nadia was able to calm down and get her breathing under control difficult as it was. Alex now seriously upset and frustrated with the situation moved to Catia and repeated the process. Catia choked as well but was able to gain control faster. When Alex finished inflating the last airway, Rabynya was in complete control of her breathing and looked to Alex with pride in her face.

Koya held up the timer and said to begin. Alex capped each of the airways and once the last one was capped Koya started the timer. All three tried very hard to maintain control and keep calm but Catia was bucking and fighting the restraints trying to breath unsuccessfully at about one minute 27 seconds mark and passed out about 15 seconds later. Nadia started fighting just past the two-minute mark and passed out shortly after that. Rabynya made it to the three-minute mark before she too started to fight to breath.

Koya called time and moved to Catia uncapping her tube and immediately blowing air into the tube, Aika was already at Nadia doing the same, so Alex uncapped Rabynya’s which allowed her to begin breathing on her own. It took three breaths from Koya before Catia started breathing on her own, and Nadia only took one breath before she started breathing on her own. The women were allowed to regain control of their breathing. Alex asked if they were able to do it again. All three nodded their agreement to continue.

They had to wait another five minutes until it was past midnight and technically the next day. Then Alex repeated the process capping all of the tubes but started with Rabynya this time and went in reverse order since that was how they demonstrated their ability to handle the punishment. This time Catia made it to almost two-minutes before she started fighting to breath and passed out after about 15 seconds later. Nadia made it to two minutes 23 seconds before she began struggling and passed out about 20 seconds later. Rabynya did not reach three minutes this time just seven seconds short and she too began struggling but she did not pass out.

Koya called time and each uncapped the same woman as before. This time they deflated the tube and removed it after getting them to start breathing again. Catia took three breaths again before she started breathing on her own this time. Nadia only needed the one breath to get her breathing on her own. Rabynya only needed about five deep breaths after having the tube removed and she was back in complete control enough to thank Koya, Alex, and Aika for her punishment. Aika was crying almost to the point of losing control but managed to remain in control. Koya noticed and smiled for just a moment that Alex saw.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.