True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Catalina recognized Regie and asked what the hell was going on!

Regie answered truthfully that he did not know, only that certain employees were all being protected. He added that sometimes with these million dollar deals certain elements ‘the bad or criminal’ types try to gain an edge to negotiate.

When Catalina asked why her?

Regie laughed for a few seconds, then apologized asking her how did her clothing designs do?

Catalina’s eyes went wide and she suddenly realized how serious the situation could have been. It got worse when six giants walked up, Craig was 6’ and only one of the six was shorter than Craig but he looked like a walking 55-gallon drum. One of the giants was easily a foot taller than all the others too!

Regie called them her seven dwarfs and for them to take her to the address of Rabynya’s house. He also said that there would be additional security there along with eight more guarding three women. They were to stay there until instructed otherwise.

Catalina did not resist in fact she was relieved to have all these giants protecting her now. They loaded into two SUVs four in the first one and three with her in the second one. Regie got into his car and followed them being the third vehicle.

Alex asked Shun if he was protected then shrugged and said sorry when he realized that he didn’t even go anywhere without bodyguards close by.

Shun smiled and said thanks for the concern but most likely like you I am always protected. Then asked if he was to ride with him or take his own vehicle when they leave for the house.

Alex said he should take his own vehicle with his protection and asked what else they needed to do for the business transactions to be completed for the takeover of ALL Businesses of the shithead. Shun said most everything had already been set into motion and they just needed to wait for the outcome before having to take any more actions as it would depend on the outcome of most of what they had set into motion.

Alex asked when Koya would travel to the house so he could ensure he was there to greet him.

Shun said that he would not arrive until a hour or so before the required task was to happen.

Alex’s desk phone buzzed which made Alex frown as he picked up the phone. He got an even angrier look and said take care of it and then asked when the chopper would be landing. Then asked how many the chopper could carry. Said thank you and hung up. Then turned to Shun and asked how many guards accompanying him as there was an issue outside that was being dealt with but arrangements had been made to fly out instead of driving.

Shun said he only had three with him at the moment but they would only need one seat if that was necessary.

Alex made a face.

Shun explained that he had one male and two females accompanying him at the moment and the females could sit in the males laps if needed.

When Alex started to ask a question.

Shun interrupted saying that the two females were more deadly than the male, in fact the male was just the distraction if there was ever any trouble. Not many consider a female to be a good bodyguard, most think the bigger the better and harder to stop. The truth is what you are not paying attention too is what will kill you the fastest.

The two females with him today have the highest rating on failed attempts when they were concerned. In fact, there has only been one situation where a principal was injured, injured not killed. There were over a dozen attackers killed and unknown amount that fled the scene and both females were also injured but still kept their principal alive.

Alex nodded his understanding and said that the chopper could carry eight so he would take three bodyguards with him and Shun could take his three. Shun asked not intending to infer any lacking but just suggesting taking two extra bodies might be prudent.

Alex laughed and said that was a valid point, and if anyone were tracking them and the capabilities of the chopper would not expect the two extra bodies. Both laughed nodding to each other.

A knock at the door, then Rhonda entering again apologizing saying that she just received a fax and email confirming two of the deals had been completed and what further actions should be taken.

Both men moved to the computer and started looking at the situation. Rhonda took a seat waiting for further instructions.

When they finished with more instructions on the deals that had been completed three more had now completed as well. It took several hours to complete all the follow-on instructions for the deals as they just kept flowing through the processes without any issues.

When they finally had everything taken care of a report had been given indicating three individuals with weapons outside the building were being questioned and it appeared they too were affiliated with the shithead See Chen Woo’s businesses. This was reported to Mr. Kuroiwa and Alex could heard his displeasure without the phone being on speaker.

They walked out of his office and in the hallway were met by Shun’s three bodyguards. Well, the man was a typical looking bodyguard wearing a suit, dark glasses inside the building with a earpiece in his left ear. Average height and build maybe 5’6” or 5’7” and possibly 160-175 lbs.

The two women both were wearing business suits with skirts cut at mid-thigh not mini-skirt but just slightly longer than a mini-skirt. At least they were wearing flats and not heels. But neither of them were over 5’ well maybe 5’2” if pushing it a little. And both of them looked to be maybe 90lbs more like gymnast than bodyguards. 34B-20-34 maybe but after looking at them Alex felt a sense of power emanating from both of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.