True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 10

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Alex threw a look at Rabynya as he read that final text.

Rabynya said that one of the girls would be spanked in her place and it would be explained to her and she would have to pick which one would receive the spanking. Every time she refused or delayed in obeying instructions one of the girls would be punished in her place which would eventually make her obey without question or beg to be punished instead of the girls which is what Rabynya said was the whole point.

Alex repeated that as long as it didn’t drive Catalina away he was fine with anything she did, HOWEVER, if Catalina did run away...

His silence made all three women shudder and look to the floor only Rabynya nodded her understanding.

Catalina’s eyes went wide when she saw the text saying she had earned a spanking. She had not been spanked since she was eight years old. A sudden shutter went down her spine and she suddenly felt a strange sensation in her lower belly running to her crotch. She had never experienced this sensation before and it frightened and excited her at the same time.

Alex left for work the next morning worried at what might happen at the meeting Catalina and Rabynya were about to have. But first thing upon walking onto his floor he was met by his secretary ‘Rhonda Hartman’ saying there was a Asian gentleman who had just arrived asking to meet with him.

Phen Shun introduced himself as the COO for Mr. Koya Kuroiwa’s American Businesses. Adding that he had been directed to meet with Mr. Alexander Stone to discuss certain business deals Mr. Kuroiwa was hoping that Mr. Stone would also be interested in being part of. Alex had Rhonda clear his schedule for the rest of the morning and took Mr. Phen back into his office almost slamming the door closed.

Catalina was just getting ready to open her car door when two men walked up almost at a run and grabbed her. The one behind her put a wadded-up cloth over her nose and mouth. She knew not to breathe in whatever was on the cloth and held her breath without taking one. Catalina stomped the heel of her shoe into the instep of the man behind her as she struck the man in front of her across his throat with her briefcase.

Just as sudden she heard a gunshot and the man behind her jerked dropping the cloth from her face as he began falling to the ground. The second man looking behind her turned and ran. Catalina was able to finally take a breath and smelled a sour odor that made her dizzy.

Regie’s man had been following Catalina for over a week and had begun to think it was a waste of time. Then he sees the two guys make a grab on her. He shot the one between him and Catalina in the back. He hoped it would not go through him and hit Catalina. The hollow-point 9mm round was almost like a trashcan and designed not to pass through the target but more or less explode on impact which is exactly what it did when it hit the spine. The other guy was running and since he was alone he let him and checked on Catalina while calling Regie. What a shit show!

Regie answered his cell phone and almost dropped it when Craig the guy who was watching Catalina today called to tell him what happened and was asking what to do next. Since the police were already in route due to several neighbors calling 911, Regie told Craig to stay with Catalina and he would take care of everything.

Alex and Shun were still discussing several businesses that could easily be overtaken due to the large amount of stock available. They only had three businesses that would need a hostile takeover. Alex didn’t like going that route as it took more time and resources. Buying smaller companies to disrupt the targeted business, making deals with others to also disrupt the targeted business.

Rhonda rushed in telling Alex that Mr. Shchit was on the phone wanting to speak with him about an urgent matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.