True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Chapter 9

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

All three girls wore simple sun dresses and sandals and we’re kneeling at the door waiting for Alex.

Alex had called for a limo as he was not in the mood to drive the four walked out and entered limo as the driver held the door open for them.

Alex had selected a simple mom and pop restaurant and had called for reservations to have a corner booth in the back of the restaurant he had also paid to have all of the tables surrounding the booth to remain empty.

The meal was wonderful but everyone was silent and that soured the mood. Finally, Rabynya asked for permission to speak freely.

Alex nodded for her to go ahead.

So, she began to explain what her idea in regard to Catalina would entail. Her plan had been to have Catalina spend an entire day with her and experience several of the aspects of bondage and punishment, dominance and submission, and roleplay common to this lifestyle. This would give her an idea of what kind of wardrobe would be appropriate in these different situations and help her to have a better understanding in what to create. Rabynya simply wanted to give her the experience and knowledge that would help her to design and create another successful wardrobe.

Alex asked her for more details in what she planned to do.

Rabynya said that she would stripper naked and place her in different bondage equipment in furniture for prolonged periods of time.

Alex asked how long she planned to leave her in each of the different devices.

Rabynya said that a minimum of 45 minutes a maximum of 90 minutes in any one of the devices. This would allow her to understand how different garments and other wardrobe items would interfere or increase and intensify the situation or positions an individual might be placed in.

Alex reminded her that she no longer had the equipment as it was part of the house that she was no longer in charge of.

Rabynya suddenly got a panicked look and then asked what she should do.

Alex said to give him a moment, took out his phone and called Mr. Kuroiwa. A geisha answer and after a pause explained that Mr. Kuroiwa was unable to talk on the phone but she could and would act as a go between and to go ahead and ask what he needed.

Alex asked what he would need to do to have use of the house for a whole day 24 hours or more if that was necessary. There was a pause and then the geisha answered with the question if any females would be needed or just the house.

Alex explained that he would just like use of the house and all of the things in it but did not need any people other than the three he would bring with him and then he said he would actually not be there but his three and one other would be using the house.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.