True Shade of Color - Cover

True Shade of Color

Copyright© 2023 by acolodude

Introduction

Romantic Sex Story: Introduction - A different spin of 50 Shades

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BDSM   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Oral Sex  

Alexander Stone is the son of Aleksei Stone and Kateryna Kamen Stone’. His father a Russian businessman whose family had connections to KGB and mother a Ukrainian model that came from a powerful family.

On Alexander’s 23 birthday his parents were killed in a car accident involving 7 vehicles and causing a total of 11 deaths. Both parents had $100 million dollar life insurance policies that pay double for accidental death which paid directly into a trust avoiding a lot of taxes.

He immediately took over as CEO for all his father’s businesses as directed in the bylaws for each business and the will.

Alex had just finished an MBA and had been working/following his father every summer like an intern since his first year of high school. Because of this he had a strong understanding of every part of every business.

Alex is just under 6’ 40” chest, 34” waist, and weighs 200 pounds, with a body fat of less than 7%. This being slightly smaller than his father. His dirty blonde hair was kept in a short business style cut and crystal blue eyes were just like his mother.

He has always had trouble with girls/women mostly due to the amount of money he comes from. To solve his problem his mother brought an escort to him for his 16th birthday, Rabynya was 5 years older than him, she stood 5’10” with reddish brown hair that reached her shoulder blades, hazel eyes, her 110 pounds combined with a 38C-28-36 body made her an incredibly beautiful woman. She stayed the entire weekend teaching and showing Alex everything, he could possibly want to know about sex.

Not to be outdone, his father took him to a brothel that offered every type of sexual act you could think of, he spent 28 hours there trying everything offered twice just to make sure. When he returned home, he slept for 11 hours straight, since he had not slept the entire 28 hours he was at the brothel. This beat the record of 25 hours set by his father.

So, Alex did not bother with dating and mostly kept to himself all through high school and college, using escorts or visiting brothels to satisfy his needs. Rabynya being his favorite, finally answered why she was called ‘slave’ in Russian. From birth, she was trained to be a sex-slave. BDSM; bondage, discipline, Domination, submission, slave, MASTER, sadism, and masochism. Alex was shocked at first and then began to understand that regardless of what was being done to Rabynya, she genuinely enjoyed herself, or had learned to enjoy what was being done to her.

Rabynya would send another girl who was also trained as a sex-slave when she was not able to meet with Alex, but it was never the same.

Although his father was NOT involved with the Russian mob, he did have dealings with them from the legal business side of things. Before the fall of the KGB, he dealt with them on a legal capacity as well.

When Alex was in 7th grade, he went with his father to a work meeting on a Saturday at the local golf course. His father and the man played a round of 18 while Alex and several other men followed in two golf carts one in front and the one Alex rode in back. Lev the man he was riding with asked about his black eye. When Alex told him it was from a fight at school, Lev asked if he won or lost.

Lev finally got Alex to tell him the whole truth and was upset. Alex was embarrassed to tell Lev that it was 3 boys and they beat him up because he had money and refused to give them any. The following Monday, a new boy arrived at Alex’s school claiming to be a relative and was put in all the same classes as Alex. Beregis Shchit, who was only called “big shit” as a tease ONCE! One punch square in the face left the boy unconscious on the ground, after that he was known as ‘The Big Shit’ from then on. The two almost immediately became brothers!

Alex began to train with Beregis whom Alex called Regie. He finally understood how one punch had knocked the boy out when he found out that it was a Mixed Marshal Arts gym he trained at. Regie trained at this gym 3X a week Tuesday Thursday and Saturday. Alex soon became almost as good a fighter as Regie.

After high school graduation Regie moved on and Alex was alone again. But had gained a reputation of being a very polite gentleman who could kick ass and take names if needed. The same three demanded money without knowing Regie was with him, but Regie was not needed. Alex just told all three of them to never bother him again or he would knock them out. The leader laughed and grabbed the front of his shirt. The upper cut broke his jaw, and he dropped like a sack of potatoes. One of the other two took a swing that Alex ducked under allowing the punch to hit the locker breaking the kids hand. Alex palmed the back of his head and slammed his face into the same locker breaking his nose and knocking him out cold. The third kid turned to run away and Regie stepped in front of him saying ‘turn around and fight or I’ll break both your arms and legs.’ As he turned Alex slapped him so hard across the face, he bounced into an open locker door and dropped to the floor almost unconscious. His mother was furious, and his father was proud, as they picked him up from school after being suspended for three days because of the fight. The three boys were expelled, they had been warned about these actions.

Alex only got into one fight in college and that was when he stepped in to defend a girl who was being harassed by several guys. After knocking out two and leaving another semi-conscious the last two fled. Campus security took the girls statement along with Alex’s and a few bystanders who witnessed the whole scene. Beregis was back the next day. And every day after he was at Alex’s side or less than 5 steps away, his brother was back, right before his parents would be killed.

So, when Alex went to the first board meeting after his parent’s funeral, and one of the members said, “You know nothing about this business, go home and leave this to us.” Alex calmly asked them to read the bylaw referring to his role as the CEO upon his father’s death. Then Alex fired the board member with cause, having security follow him to his office to remove only his personal items and then escort him out of the building after ensuring that ALL items did belong to him and anything that belonged to the company was returned.

Alex then asked for a business report and was able to comment on just about everything that was currently going on. This impressed the other board members, and he was totally accepted as the CEO.

Two years later, at a college, where one of Alex’s companies was giving a donation and he was presenting it in person. Our story begins...

Chapter 1

Alex had just given a $500,000 donation to the local college and was trying to sneak out of the exit when the door hit someone outside.

Catarina Gold, a 21-year-old College senior studying fashion design, 5’10” reddish brown hair in a pixie cut, hazel eyes that had specks of gold in them, 110 pounds with a 38C-30-36 hard body, was a shy orphan and had very few friends. She grew up in the system and had worked full-time since she was 16 years old. Working hard for everything she had.

Catarina was walking along the building as a short cut to her bus stop, going to work after her last class for the day. She was upset because the professor had given a snap quiz that took the entire 90 minutes, and usually on Fridays class let out after 45 minutes or an hour at the most. So, she was going to be late for work.

The door swung open, hitting Catarina on the shoulder knocking her off her feet. Her books and laptop went flying as she rolled down the grass hillside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.