Talia Delayed - Cover

Talia Delayed

Copyright© 2023 by OmegaPet-58

Chapter 22: Trouser Snakes

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 22: Trouser Snakes - Orphan Talia meets Paul and two other entering college students (all age 19). All four become roommates/family in Paul’s Victorian nearby. Past neglect and chronic illness have impaired Talia’s physical/social development, but medical help and Paul’s support overcome her deficits and they become lovers and partners. Hot weather means less clothing and more sex. A gorgeous photographer (Sheila) joins the household. In her studio she creates explicit albums of couples making love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Rags To Riches   Sharing   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Massage   Voyeurism   Nudism   Transformation  

Two days after the eventful Thanksgiving, Pam and Barry were inside Sheila’s studio. To set the mood, Sheila had made an extra-large print on the wall of that favorite sunset photo of Pam on the beach in Aptos. While Barry was studying the photo, Sheila photographed Pam disrobing behind him and playfully covering his eyes with her hands.

Then she pulled off his clothes and they made enthusiastic love on the brass bed, smiling and laughing all the way through.

“That was so much fun! Barry and I will look forward to seeing the album tomorrow.”

Sheila put the images up on her screen and started selecting which ones would be printed for the album. Then she put her head down and sadly sniffled for about half an hour, before resuming her work.

“They are so loving and happy, even after 25 years of marriage! I wish I had a partner like Barry. Those guys in the Victorian are fun, but they’re not mine.”

Sunday, Ric prepared lunch for everybody, and Sheila presented the explicit album to Pam and Barry. Laughing, both daughters tried to sneak looks at the pages, only to be scolded by Mom and Dad. “No peeking!”

They did relent enough to show one of the early images where nude Pam was pressed up against Barry’s back (while he was focused on the large print on the wall) and his hard-on was clearly outlined in the front of his pants.

Sutter Buttes

Author’s Note:
About 25 minutes west of Marysville, a set of eroded lava domes rise abruptly up some 2,000 feet (620 m) from the flat Central Valley. Sometimes called the “World’s Smallest Mountain Range,” the Sutter Buttes fit within roughly a 10 mile (17 km) circle. For the purpose of this story only, they are public lands with hiking trails.

Early in December, Sheila decided to take advantage of an exceptionally clear day and explore the nearby Sutter Buttes, a State Park with expansive views of the area and the three major nearby rivers (Sacramento, Feather, and Yuba).

Only about two hundred yards (180 m) up the trail, however, she came upon Ken Clark, sprawled in the dirt beside the trail and moaning in pain. Ken had stopped to drink from his canteen—not noticing a small rattlesnake creeping up inside the hem of his pants leg.

After the bite to his calf, Ken quickly shook loose the snake and walked a short distance before remembering he needed to calm himself, get down, and stop agitating his circulation. Wisely, he lay himself down on a slope, where his upper body (and heart) were elevated well above his injured leg.

Sheila’s past training at the fire department once again helped her know what to do. Ken was actually short and lightweight for an adult man. For the first hundred yards she simply put his arm over her neck and supported his weight as they walked back towards the parking area.

But it was obvious that he was weakening, and the more his leg was moving the more the dangerous venom was being circulated through his bloodstream. Then Sheila arranged him with his torso completely over her shoulders in a “fireman’s carry.”

With sheer determination and every bit of her strength, she carried Ken bodily down the rest of the trail, and set him gently into her SUV’s passenger seat, fastening the safety belt. Whirling around to the driver’s side, she started the engine and screamed out of the gravel parking lot headed for the medical center.

Three hours later, Ken had been admitted and was now in a monitored bed after emergency treatment with anti-venom. Because of Sheila’s swift actions, it was only about sixty minutes after being bitten that Ken was in the doctors’ hands.

“Sheila, I owe you my life. You seemed to know exactly what to do, and you were strong enough to wrestle me back down that trail and deliver me here before that fucking snake’s venom could permanently damage my body. Thank you for saving me.

“One other thing I have to tell you. I know you will think this is just me being drugged, or the aftereffects of this harrowing experience.

“But it’s the truth. The entire whole complete truth, I swear.

You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met.

“Please tell me you aren’t partnered or married, because when they cut me loose from here, I want us to go out together. Please! I promise, I clean up nice, I’m very respectful, and I can provide references.”

“Ken, I’m single. I don’t claim to be beautiful, but I confess. I am a little vain about my red hair. If I can wash all this dirt off, I think you might like seeing it.

“Hey, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We need to get your car back to your home; it’s not secure parked out there at the trail access. Do you have a roommate or friend I can borrow to drive it?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.