Stunning the Watcher Who Watches the Sunbather - Cover

Stunning the Watcher Who Watches the Sunbather

by comix

Copyright© 2023 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: A peeping tom neighbor gets the surprise of a lifetime as he spies on his neighbor as she sunbathes

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   .

Marcie Baxter prepares for the weekend, just like she has for weekends in the past. She’s 34 with a shapely body that she loves to show off whenever an occasion presents itself to her. Her measurements are 36C-28-32. Her nipples are quite small, measuring only about a ½-inch across but stand out from her breasts a full inch. The surrounding areola are a very light shade of brown. Her ass isn’t too big and her short dark hair is always kept to a neat trim, with short bangs just above her eyebrows. She gets all her sunbathing materials ready, leaving them all on the kitchen table, ready for use.

Next, she strips down to her birthday suit and stands in front of the full-length mirror hanging on the door of her closet ... admiring the way the tanning is progressing. She runs her hands down her body and drifts to the cleft between her legs, looking and the 1-inch wide landing strip just above her opening ... otherwise there’s no hair to be seen.

Moving away from the mirror she reenters the kitchen and begins her regiment of applying the lotions to her body. At 5’ 3” she’s not the tallest of her friends, but she’s satisfied with how she looks compared to most of them.

After applying the lotions, she moves to the door and places her feet in her flip-flops, opens the door and stands on the screened-in porch, the feature she loves most about the place.

Around her yard is an 8’ privacy wooden fence. She knows how nosy the neighbors can be and this helps to avoid any staring eyes ... or so she thinks.

At the back of the yard in an area devoted to her garden, where she has tomatoes, carrots, lima beans, beets, and a few stalks of corn. Living this far out of the main city does have its advantages.

Attending the garden is her gardener, James Wilson, a 68-year-old black man who’s worked her garden for 6 years now (and her twat for just as long).


Over in the house next door is Wallace Johnson, a 67-year-old white man, recently retired from an accounting firm in the city. His house is a 3-story tall building with 4 rooms on each floor, with the main bedrooms all on the 3rd floor. From the advantage of his window, he has a direct line of sight into the yard next door and he’s taken advantage of that fact for the past 2 years. The window is partially hidden by a huge Oak tree between the house, but he had a clear view of what happens in that neighbor’s back yard, especially on the sunny weekends.


Once outside she stands on her wrap-around porch and takes in the sights in her back yard.

As usual, James is tending the garden in only his cargo pants and a wife beater T-shirt, which accents his buff body. From the sweat drenching his body she knows he’s been at it for quite some time and the 6-pack abs are clearly beneath the T-shirt. For a man of 68 he’s in great shape. She waves at him as takes the first step off the porch and moves to the lounge chair situated beneath a huge umbrella, just waiting for her to lay there.


James turns and sees Marcie wave as she descends the steps leading from the porch and waves back. He been tending her garden since early morning and is due for a break but he wants to finish weeding the tomatoes before he stops.

His attention is drawn to the house next door, as he sees movement in the 3rd story widow and sees a man step back, as if he’s afraid to be seen.

‘Cunning bastard,’ he thinks. ‘I’ll have to bring that to Marcie’s attention.’

From the angle of the windows on that floor to the Marcie’s back yard the view is completely visible from that vantage point.

‘I wonder what he’s hoping to see out here, other than Marcie showing off her boobs and wonderful body?’ he thinks as he quickly adjusts the growing member in his cargo pants, then returns to his weeding as if nothing’s happened.


James is standing in the window and watches as she moves towards the umbrella and he knows what’s going to happen next. He’ll watch as the umbrella in lowered, revealing the lounger beneath it, where she’ll lie for the next hour or so as her shapely body takes in the sun, turning over a couple of times to make sure the tan is nice and even. He already knows that there are no lines on her body from either panties or a bra, so she’s been doing this for quite some time.

He notices the gardener looking he way so he steps back, hoping he wasn’t seen, but in all likelihood he knows he’s been spotted.

‘Oh, well,’ he thinks, ‘it was bound to happened sooner or later. I know she can’t see me from her vantage point because of the tree, but I really didn’t want anyone to know I stand here and admire her body.’

James is an introvert and he gets his enjoyment from watching. He never wants to participate in anything he considers to be erotic or anything else for that matter. He’s always been a loner and prefers to just watch and jack off on occasion that actually join in and enjoy life.

Since moving into his mother’s house after she passed, all he does is watch the next door neighbor, jack off on occasion, and just enjoy the view. He’s never been had a girlfriend - or a boyfriend - and is happy just being with himself for the rest of his life. His mom left him well off so after he retired his janitoring job that the bank, something he’d held for 25 years, he doesn’t have to worry about anything. Being an only child helped a lot as he grew up and took care of his mom.


James approached the lounger and lowered the umbrella for her, something he’d done every day for the last 6 years. She’s already lying on her stomach in her usual attire ... her birthday suit ... and he admires her curves.

“You know he’s been watching you, don’t you,” he says quietly.

“Oh yes. I’ve known that for a couple of years now. He thinks by hiding behind that tree ... that I don’t know he’s there ... but I do get glimpses of him once in a while. He’s not as clever as he thinks, but it’s ok, I rather enjoy the thought of him watching me out here.”

“Do you think he has any idea of what’s going to happen later this week?” he asks her.

“I really have no idea and I really don’t care. You’ve been a huge help out here, James, and I truly appreciate you keeping this to yourself.”

She reaches out and gropes his crotch, feeling his cock lengthen with each stroke.

“Do you think he knows about us?” he asks.

“I seriously doubt it, since all our activities have taken place in the bedroom and not out here.”

He feels his cock harden and the bulge in his cargo pants is quite obvious to her but she ignores it for now, the touch was enough to sate her cravings, and she was wanting to take full advantage of the sun this morning and he know not to interrupt her sunbathing, so he said his goodbyes and told her, “you know where I’ll be when your finished out here,” and moved towards the house.

‘I can hardly wait,’ she thought as she turned over, exposing the front of her body to the sun now.


Now comes one of the moments he’s been waiting for.

He knew as soon as the black man left she’d turn over, exposing her lovely breasts to him, with her short nipples hardening and her breasts slightly slumping to the sides of her body, her legs spread slightly and he could see the landing strip just above her opening. Her body was already glistening from the small amount of sweat covering her lovely body.

He reaches down to get the lube and the towel in front of him and slowly begins to jack off to the sight of that lovely body he’ll never get a chance to touch.


Once James enters the house he doesn’t immediately head to the shower on the lower floor. Instead, he gets a glass of iced tea and sits at the table, watching out the opened door at the figure lying on the lounger.

‘Such a beautiful lady,’ he thinks. ‘How did I ever get lucky enough to be with her?’

His thoughts drift back to 6 years ago and the first time they met.


He stood at the front door waiting for someone to answer his knock ... and it wasn’t long before a woman did.

“Can I help you?” she asked.

“I’m here about the ad in the paper, looking for a gardener,” he told her.

“Sure. Please, come in,” and she opened the door wider, allowing him to enter her home.

“Thank you, ma’am,” he said as he stood in the wide-open living room.

“Please, have a seat and we’ll get started,” she told him.

“How long have you done gardening?” she asked him, no introductions, just a get-to-the-point session.

“Been doing it for almost 40 years, ma’am.”

“Do you have references?”

He pulled the papers out of the side pocket on his cargo pants and handed them to her.

She scanned the papers, occasionally glancing at his as she did.

“May I ask how old you are?”

“62, ma’am,” he replied.

“My garden isn’t that big, just a few veggies and such. I like to eat healthy and prefer home-grown to what you get at the grocery stores. Let me show you what I’ve got,” and she got up moving to the back of the house.

He quickly rose and followed her, going through the den and the huge kitchen at the back of the house.

Once outside he noticed the 8’ wooden fence around the yard and she noticed his looking at it.

“I like to sunbathe out here - in the nude - and the fence affords all the privacy I like. This way,” and she leads him to the small plot at the back of the yard.

“Nice,” he says. “Not too much to manage. When do you want me to start?”

She just stands and looks at him as he walks down the few rows there, admiring the seedlings as the sprout from the ground, kneeling and feeling the soil, as if measuring it for something.

She also takes note of his shape, the way his body is built, like he exercises all the time. For a man of his age his body looks to be in fine shape and she admires a man who keeps his body ship-shape and doesn’t let it go to pot.

“Do you work out?” she asks.

“Yes, ma’am. I go to the gym 4 days a week and spend about 4 or 5 hours there every time.”

‘Yes,’ she thinks, ‘I think he’ll do. Might even have him do other chores around here as well.’

“Let’s go inside and talk, shall we.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

Once back in the house they settle at the kitchen table and she get them each a glass of iced tea.

“I hope you don’t mind unsweet tea,” she says. “I prefer it that way but I do have some sugar if you’d like it.”

“Unsweet will be fine, thank you.”

‘Another notch here,’ she thinks.

“Please, tell me your name. I’m sorry that I’ve not asked before now.”

“James,” he told her.

“So, James, tell me about yourself.”

“What would you like to know?”

“Whatever you’d like to tell me.”

“Ok. I’m 62, single ... never been married ... work out at the gym 4 or 5 days a week. I do odd jobs around town, janitoring at the high school during the week ... bouncer on the weekends at a couple of bars in town. Live in a modest one-bedroom apartment downtown. I drive a ‘79 Ford Ranger pick-up truck - candy apple red - and do a couple of yards for extra money.”

“I see. Exactly how much gardening have you done?”

“Over the years? Too many to remember. It’s something that’s always interested me and I do my best to do great work ... never had any complaints from anyone so far.”

She watched him as his gaze swept the room, taking in the way it looked. She wondered what his apartment looked like compared to this.

“When can you start?” she asked him.

“Whenever you want me to,” he answered.

“Would Monday of next week be ok with you?”

“Yes, ma’am, that would be just fine.”

“Good,” and she stood up and extended her hand.

He returned the gesture and they shook hands.

“May I ask the salary?” he asked her.

“I’m thinking I’d like to start you at $300 a week for now.”

‘Wow!’ he thought.

From the look on his face, she could tell the amount surprised him.

“Not enough?” she asked.

“No, that’s fine for only a couple days work every week.”

“Do you need more?” she asked.

“No, ma’am, $300 is fine with me. I’ll be here on Monday to get started.”

“Thank you. I appreciate that but could you make on Tuesday instead?” she asked. “I’ve got come clients coming on Monday and plan on using the back yard for a meeting.”

“Not a problem, ma’am,” he answered.

“And while we’re at it, please call me Marcie and not ma’am. You’re making me feel like my mother, God rest her soul,” and she laughed.

He joined in with the laughter, for no apparent reason he could think of and said, “Only if you’ll call me James.”


‘Hard to believe it was that long ago,’ he thought. ‘A lot has happened since then.’

He got up and put his empty glass in the dish washer and headed towards the bathroom and the shower. Once there he disrobed and put his dirty laundry in the basket beside the door, turned on the shower, got in when the water was hot enough, and cleaned himself off, displacing the body odor with the smell of the melon shower gel, a fragrance he knew Marcie liked best. When he was done he toweled off, put on his deodorant, and went into the bedroom, where the bed was ready for him.

The rest of the afternoon would be reserved for him and Marcie and their lovemaking.


Marcie had just entered the kitchen when she heard the shower getting turned off. She knew James was getting ready for her so she slipped into the downstairs shower and cleaned off the mix of lotions and body sweat, using the same shower gel James used upstairs.

She shaved around her landing strip, knowing how he loved the soft, smooth feel of her skin when he used his mouth on her. In truth, she preferred to be clean-shaved all the time. For an unknown reason the idea of hair on her body was a major turn off to her, so she made sure her armpits were clean as well, along with her legs.

When she was done she headed upstairs, where James would be waiting for her entrance, and she didn’t want to disappoint him at all.


He laid on the bed with nothing at all on. His hard-on had settled on his belly, with the uncut cockhead just 1-inch below his belly button. He had about a 2-inch length of foreskin still covering his cockhead. When he was flaccid it extended to almost 5-inches. That feature was something that Marcie love about his cock, especially when she fellated him when he was flaccid and she could suck the excess skin into the back of her throat, where it tickled her uvula, but she never gagged while sucking him and her ability to deepthroat his solid 8-inches always amazed him.

He reached down and began to jack his cock, causing that excess skin to move over his cockhead, causing a sensation the only hardened his cock more. By the time Marcie got to the bedroom his cock was as hard as a steel rod and just waiting for her oral ministrations.


“I love watching you do that,” she said as she entered the room.

“What?” he asked.

“Playing with yourself and easing that skin up and down on that steel rod of yours.”

“Oh, you mean this...” and he continued jacking in front of her.

“Yes,” she replied. “That amazing cock of yours always gets me going,” and with that she climbed onto the bed, took his cock out of his hand, glided the excess skin down the length o his rod and watched as the purplish head appeared, shining with the pre-cum deposited beneath that skin, and she took it in both hands, started jacking it herself and then leaned forward and wrapped her mouth around that lovely morsel.

“Hmm,” she moaned as she took him all the way to his kinky pubic hairs in one swift movement, something that always amazed him.

“I’ll never understand how you’re able to do that,” he told her as she began bobbing up and down on his chocolate shaft.

She pulled off and told him, “Just enjoy it, mister,” and then resumed her oral assault on his manhood.

He reached out and started playing with her nipples which were already rock-hard and standing out from her 36C boobs. He twisted and pinched them, the way she liked, and listened as she moaned but never stopped sucking on him.

She moved her body to where they were now in a 69, with her dripping twat directly over his mouth and arched her body when his tongue found her erect clitoris, sucking on it, drawing it into his mouth and sucking. He worked his talented tongue around her outer lips and finally worked it inside of her as far as he could, catching that dripping juice and swallowing it all.

She ground her twat into his mouth and froze for a moment as the wave of her first climax wracked her body, causing more juices to flow into his mouth, which he greedily swallowed.

‘Damn, she’s hot today,’ he thought as he swallowed the third deposit of her female juices.

He wrapped his arms around her ass and pulled her tighter against him, driving his tongue into her yet again, this time causing her to stop her oral, pull back a bit, and moan out loud.

“Damn!” she says as the second climax rips through her, and they’re only just getting started.

By the time it’s ready for full penetration she’ll have 2 more climaxes, each more powerful than the last, which will cause her to slide off his body and lay beside him, completely breathless as she shudders from the last of the body-wracking orgasms.


They woke up in the morning with him spooning her and his cock already half erect. It didn’t take much coaxing to get it completely hard and when it was, she turned around and engulfed the whole think in one quick swallow, massaging his rock-solid member and sucking it like a straw, ready for whatever he had to give her.

After that they took a shower - together - and he brought her off again with his fingers as the hot water poured down on them.


“Are you going to tease him again today?” he asked as they sat at the dining room table drinking their morning juices - grapefruit for him and orange/mango for her.

“I haven’t decided just yet. I mean I know he’s watching me every day and I really don’t mind it, but I want to save that one surprise for another day.”

“We could always make out after your daily routine, before I go in to take a shower.”

“Do you think he’d like that?”

“I know I would.”

“Ok, once your finished you can start by stripping as you walk to me and then get on your knees and service me first with your mouth. Let him see what’s hanging between those legs. Mind you, I’m not complaining in the least. While you may not have the largest cock I’ve ever seen, you sure know how to use it and that gets me off more than anything else.”

“Thank you ... I think,” and he chuckled as he put their empty glasses in the dishwasher.

“So what’s on you agenda this morning?” he asked.

“I’ve got a few chores in town to take care of and then it’s gonna be my time in the sun for the say.”

“I’ll be waiting ... and watching.”

“I’m sure you will.”


As he worked in the garden his mind shifted back to when her first had her.

He’d been working the garden for about 2 weeks when she approached him and said, “I’ve love to invite you in for some lunch, if that’s ok with you.”

“Thank you, ma’am, I’d appreciate that. Just about finished here for the day anyway.”

“Ok, meet me in the kitchen in about 30-minutes. I should have everything ready by then.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

She turned and retreated to the house and he watched as her not-too-big butt swayed as she walked.

‘Damn,’ he thought. ‘Sure would like to have some of that,’ and his cock began to go from flaccid to rock-solid in a matter of minutes, creating a seeable bulge in his work pants, something he couldn’t have hidden if he’d tries. ‘I may be, old but I sure ain’t dead.’

Once he’d finished his work, he cleaned the tools, put them away, took a drink of water from the garden hose, turned it off and headed to the back porch, ready for something to eat.

As he entered the door he had to stop and catch his breath.

There on the kitchen table, lay Marcie, in only her birthday suit, legs spread and fingering her clitoris and he could only stand there, mouth hanging open, thinking, ‘Damn that looks so good.’

“Well, don’t just stand there with your mouth, your appetizer is ready for you.”

‘Appetizer,’ he thought. ‘That looks like the whole damn lunch!’

“Be sure to take off those clothes as you walk over here. I’ve seen the bulge and now I want to see the real thing.”

No second invitation was needed as piece-by-piece the clothing was removed and, by the time he reached the table, he, too, was in only his birthday suit.

“I’ve got to hold that piece of tube stead before you do anything,” she told him and with that, she reached out and took his uncut cock into her hand and began stroking up and down, fascinated by the foreskin - as she’d never had an uncut cock - and watched as the overhanging skin uncovered, then covered, the beet-red cockhead which already had a huge amount of pre-cum leaking there. She swiped her finger through it and brought them to her mouth.

“Hmm,” she purred. “If the rest of that marvelous cock tastes as good as this then we’re going to have one hell of a good time. Now, get to business, mister. I’ve been waiting too long to feel your tongue between my lips down there.”

Again, no second invitation was needed. As much as he hated to have her stop jerking him off, he’d much rather dive into that glistening hole and savor those tasty looking drippings ... some had already begun to trickle down her inner legs, so he started there and worked his way up to the waiting treasure chest.


‘Ahh, yes ... I need this today. I’ve been patiently waiting to do this after seeing that bulge in his workpants. I’m not disappointed at all and this ‘lunch’ should be a great one. I hope he appreciates it. I know I already do,’ she thinks as the beginnings of her first orgasm slowly overtake her body.

As that first wave struck, she called out, “Oh, damn. This is gonna be a big one, James. Whatever you do ... DON’T STOP!”

‘I have no intention of stopping,’ he thought. ‘I never expected ‘lunch’ to be so damn good.

He drove his tongue as deep into her as he could and he was blessed to have a long tongue, so it went deeper than she’d ever experienced.

“Damn! What have you got in there?” she cried. “It’s deeper than a tongue has ever been in me before.”

‘Ha-ha, sure glad she likes it.’

Then he tried something he’d only read about but always wanted to try.

As he clamped his mouth over her hole, and probed deeply, he began to hum, sending the vibrations into her and making her slightly jump at the sensation.

It felt so good to her that she began to wiggle her butt on the table, causing the legs to tremble a bit and she was afraid to keep it up, as she thought the table might now be strong enough to hold her as she gyrated on it.

It held.

“Damn! That’s something I’ve never experienced before,” she told him as he continued to hum and only a moment later her second orgasm hit like a ton of bricks, causing more gyrations of the tabletop.

He pulled back a bit and said, “So glad you like it. This is the first time I’ve actually tired it.”

“Well, keep doing it!” she called out.

“Oh, I will,” he agree.

45-minutes later he sat back on his haunches and watched as her cream continued to freely flow from her hole. As soon as he caught his breath, he resumed and proceeded to clean her up using only his tongue.

‘Why in the hell did I wait so long to have him?’ she questioned herself. ‘I could’ve been enjoying this for no telling how long.’


“Well, I must say that lunch was one of the best I’ve had in quite some time, however that appetizer was the highlight of the meal. Thank you so much for inviting me.”

“I just hope it’ll become a regular thing for us,” she told him. “I think I could really go for a second helping. How about you?”

“What I’d really like to have now is ... dessert!”

“What did you have in mind?” she asked.

“How about we take this upstairs and I’ll show you.”

“Deal!”


2 hours later they finally finished and she was left trying her best to recover her breath. To say it was an experience worth waiting for would be an understatement. She’ couldn’t remember having so many orgasms in such a short time, both orally and physically. She just laid there on her bed, completely exhausted and quite sated at the same time.

“Thank you so much,” she told him.

“You’re welcome, and thank you, too.”

“For what?”

“For such an excellent way to start a meal,” he laughed.

She joined in with the laughter and then they fell asleep with him spooning her and her holding onto that shrinking piece of manhood.


Wallace stood at the window and watched as his neighbor continued her routine of sunbathing in the nude.

‘What wonderful body she has,’ he thought as he watched her, seeing her turn over to expose that wonderful looking ass. ‘Wish I could get my hands on that ass.’

He’d been standing there for the past 2 hours and knows it won’t be long before her routine will be done for the day.

‘It’s a good thing I mounted that camera outside the window months ago. At least I’ll always be able to enjoy this, even when she’s decided to end all this.’


Little did Wallace know that there was a surprise he’d never expected to see coming soon.


James finished his gardening and went inside to take his usual shower, leaving Marcie on her lounge, finishing her sunbathing. He knew what she wanted to do and he wanted to make sure he was fresh before doing what she wanted him to do.

‘Wonder what that neighbor will think?’ he thought as he got out of the shower and dried off before heading downstairs, out the back door and approached her ... all in his birthday suit with his cock standing at attention.


Marcie glanced at her watch, making sure the timing was just right before she once again turned over onto her back.


Something wasn’t right...

‘She’s turned over but hasn’t gotten up and her time for sunbathing is over. What’s she up to?’ he wondered.


James stood at the door and waited for her signal.


Looking at her watch one more time, she realized the time was finally here and she lifted her arm and waved at him, knowing he’d be with her shortly and she was already beginning to drip her female juices at the thought of what was about to happen.


He approached her and silently stood at her side, his cock already rock-solid, his cockhead still partially hidden by his long foreskin.

He watched as she reached out, grabbing his cock, and pulling him closer so she could move her head and lick at it, savoring the taste of his already accumulated pre-cum as she licked some more and greedily swallowed all she could before wrapping her lips around the entire cockhead and drawing it deeper into her mouth.

James just stood there, his legs beginning to wobble, as she orally manipulated his cock. Yes, he was loving the feeling.

“I’m going to have to sit soon,” he told her, “or I’m going to topple on top of you, and we both know that we don’t want that to happen.”

Pulling back just enough so she could speak, she said, “No we don’t want that. Good thing I placed that other lounger closer last night.”

“Yes, it is,” he replied and he pulled it closer and sat on it.

“I wonder if he’s getting a good view?” she said.

“Oh, I’m sure he is. I noticed that he’s mounted a camera above the window, so I’m sure if he’s not there he’ll be watching soon enough. Shall we continue? Can’t wait to sink into that wonder pussy of yours.”

“Neither can I,” she said before resuming her oral massage.


Not only was he recording the whole scene below but he was watching as it was happening live.

“Damn!” he said out loud.

He was absolutely ‘glued’ to his window, watching the gardener getting his cock blown.


“Ok,” she told him, “time for the real show to begin. You ready?”

“You already know the answer to that one, don’t you?”

“You bet I do. Let’s really give him a show, shall we?”

“By all means,” he returned, pulled back, got up, and approached the end of her lounger where he gently pried her legs apart, exposing her dripping cunt, just waiting for him to enter.


“Damn!” Wallace shouted to no one. “I can’t believe this. He’s going to fuck her!”


And that’s exactly what happened.

James pushed his full 7-inches into her in one thrust, she was that wet. While he might not have the biggest cock it was thicker than most other cocks she’d had in the past and right now it was rubbing all the right places inside her body.

“Hmm,” she moaned. “That feels so good in me,” she told him. “Whatever you do, don’t stop.”

“I have no intention of stopping,” he told her.

“Now for the other surprise. Did you get everything ready, as I asked.”

“Yes, I did. I’ve got the remote in the back next to your head. All you have to do is press the button and Bruno will be released from the pen and come bounding here, ready to do whatever you want him to do. Are you ready?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.