Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

Mistress and I spend a pleasant half hour with D. I don’t learn anything about his real identity, although he lets slip that he works at a large distribution centre across town. His well spoken manner and obvious good education suggest that he’s in management, but he doesn’t add anything to the conversation to confirm my assessment. I am careful not to ask any leading questions and before long I only speak when I’m asked a direct question. Mistress steers the conversation onto a discussion about her need for an assistant and my suitability for the role. I presume this is part of her efforts to get D to approve my inclusion in next Tuesday’s session. Eventually D agrees for me to be present at his next session. I’m not sure what decided the issue, but I’m sure he has his reasons for wanting to see me first. Inspection complete, D leaves us shortly afterwards.

Mistress and I return to her workshop as soon as we finish our drinks. Last week Mistress promptly kissed me when we arrived back at her workshop, and we began a very intimate interlude which I still remember fondly. It looks as though she has something else in mind this week.

“I’ve been thinking about what you should wear when we’re in a session with a client,” says Mistress. “A few sessions, like with H today, will require you to wear a costume, but most sessions don’t require that. I think I’ve found something suitable and I require your opinion.”

We go through to the back room and Mistress instructs me to remove my vinyl dress and replace it on the rack. I stand facing her with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. I’m not accustomed to standing naked in front of a fully clothed woman, and the humiliating situation is doing wicked things to my libido. Mistress leaves me for a few seconds while she fetches something from her office.

I stare in amazement at the outfit Mistress instructs me to put on. It’s a bondage harness even my wildest fantasy couldn’t have designed. I feel and smell the stiff leather before I position myself so that Mistress can help put the harness on me. It consists of a strong leather collar with a strap leading down between my tits, and which forms part of a wide waist belt. The waist belt is a single piece at the front which is adjusted and fastened by three wide straps at the back. The top of the waist belt is moulded to push my tits upwards. The lower part of the belt has a shaped piece which passes between my legs, firmly imprisoning my cunt. At the back of the moulded piece is a vertical strap with metal eyelets that push onto the cylindrical metal studs riveted to the rear waist straps, before fastening to the rear of the collar.

At first I don’t understand how the harness stays fastened. That mystery is solved when Mistress produces four small padlocks and proceeds to lock them onto the studs on each of the three waist straps and the rear of the collar. I’m now completely enslaved by the harness. But worse is to come.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.