Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

The cafe is surprisingly busy for a Sunday, but we find a table easily enough. We order a drink and a cake each and talk about ourselves and our background. As Mistress talks, I realise that not only do I find her physically attractive, but her dominant behaviour is exactly what my submissive self needs. Her control over me is subtle and seemingly natural. I never feel that her questions are invasive or demeaning, and yet they delve into some very personal topics. I admit that I’m a virgin; that I’m no stranger to masturbating; and that I find sexy clothing a big turn on.

She volunteers some information about herself since she rightly guesses that I’m too submissive to ask such personal questions myself. Nevertheless, I do ask a few daring questions; or at least, daring for me.

“You referred to having multiple submissive young ladies, Mistress. Are they some of your clients?” I ask.

“Yes, there are two of them. Sisters. A year or two older than you. You will meet them in due course. They are on an extended holiday with their husbands at the moment and won’t be back for another month.”

“How did you decide to become a dominatrix? Mistress,” I ask.

“I’m the youngest in a family of six children,” she replies. “I had to be firm and demanding, or I missed out. In some families, the older siblings look after the younger ones. That wasn’t how things worked in my family. My dominant side spilled over into my school relationships, and before I realised it, I was queen bee of our year.”

I tell her about the way Georgia and Kiri used to dominate my group of schoolfriends, although I suspect Mistress would have eaten them for lunch had they tried the same approach with her. I soon feel very comfortable in Mistress’s presence and I don’t resist when she touches my knees under the table. Before I realise it I’m getting aroused. My tacit acceptance of her touch signals my willingness for her to go further. Her hands explore further up my leg. I begin to wish I had put on a skirt rather than my jeans.

“Shall we return to the workshop?” she says when we’ve finished our drinks. “Or do you need to get home?”

“I’ve nothing planned for the rest of the day, Mistress,” I reply. “I can come back to your workshop if you like.”

I find it strange referring to her workplace as a workshop, but I suppose you can’t call it a dungeon in public. It is easy to understand why her business needs to be discreet.

As soon as we are outside the cafe, Mistress takes hold of my hand. It feels the most natural action in the world to me, and we walk back to her workshop holding hands. I’m getting more aroused by the minute. Once we are inside her dungeon, she pulls me close and kisses me on the lips. She’s not satisfied with a quick peck, but a full blown tongue-down-my-throat devouring. Even though I’ve never kissed a woman like this before, I respond in kind without any hesitation.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.