Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“How many times did my assistant touch her tits or her cunt, K?” asks Mistress of her client about fifteen minutes later.

“She touched her tits seven times and her cunt once,” replies K, betraying my actions which I thought went unnoticed.

“And what is the standard punishment for slutty little blonds who can’t control their urges?” she asks K.

“The cane or the whip on the offending part of the body, Mistress,” replies K.

I was already in shock at being betrayed for fondling my tits and cunt. The prospect of being caned or whipped on my sensitive parts is more than I can bear.

“Please, no, Mistress,” I plead. “I won’t do it again. I promise.”

“Silence! You are fortunate that I didn’t witness your behaviour myself. Had I done so, then your pretty tits would indeed be whipped. But you are new to this role, so I shall let K decide your fate. What do you think is an appropriate punishment, K?”

“She wouldn’t play with herself like that if she didn’t want to come,” replies K, obviously seeing the opportunity for a bit of perverted voyeurism. “Have her masturbate in front of us until she comes.”

I suppose I could refuse, but I’m actually feeling aroused at the prospect. I’ve never masturbated in view of anyone else before, although I’ve fantasised about it several times in the past. What is giving me an even greater thrill is that Mistress is pushing my sexual boundaries far beyond anything I’ve previously experienced.

Mistress has me move nearer to the X-frame so that K can have a close-up view. Then she orders me to remove my dress. I wasn’t expecting that, but I’m too deeply involved in this game to back out now. I’m soon standing naked apart from my high heel shoes.

“Take a good look at her, K. You will have to imagine the rest,” says Mistress, as she replaces K’s blindfold.

K moans in frustration but doesn’t otherwise resist. Not that he’s in a position to do anything else. Then Mistress turns to me.

“You’re a dirty little slut. Get to work. I expect you to achieve an orgasm in less than three minutes. But ask for my permission before you come.”

I’m in a highly charged state of arousal despite the humiliating situation. My hands promptly go to work on my tits and clit. Within a matter of seconds I’m gasping and moaning as my hands work magic on my eager body. I briefly look at K. He can’t see me, but my gasps and moans are having a huge effect on his restrained cock. His tight leather shorts look ready to burst.

Mistress sees that I’m well on my way to an orgasm, and she walks over to K and strokes the outside of his leather shorts. His already rigid cock is redoubling its efforts to burst out of his shorts. My imagination runs wild at the thought of his agonising struggle.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.