Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

“Yes?” says the female voice on the other end of the phone as soon as my call is connected.

“Um ... Hello. Is that Mistress Penelope?” I ask.

“You rang my personal number, so why do you need to ask, Sally?” she replies.

“Um ... Sorry ... Mistress ... How did you know it was me?”

“Firstly you’ve called me at the time I specified. And secondly, you begin every sentence with ‘Um’,” she replies. “I like punctuality, but we need to cure you of your bad habit of ‘umming’.”

“Um ... Sorry ... Mistress,” I reply feeling slightly embarrassed at doing the very thing she said I wasn’t to do.

“Don’t worry about it now. It’s something we can work on. You said Trammers were closing at the end of next week. Have you found a new job yet?”

“No, Mistress. I haven’t had time to look properly.”

“I’m not interested in excuses. When is your next day off?”

“Um ... Tomorrow.”

“Then meet me at my workshop at 9:30 tomorrow morning.”

Mistress Penelope gives me the address of her workshop and ends our call. I had planned on looking for a job tomorrow morning, but my curiosity is roused enough to postpone my plans so that I can meet with Mistress Penelope. It never occurs to me that I could refuse to meet with her tomorrow.

The address she gave me is a red brick building on a street with a mixture of older houses and light industry. It’s an odd place for Mistress Penelope to have her workshop, and I begin to doubt that I’ve written the address down correctly. The workshop seems to be locked up and uninhabited, but I knock on the smaller of the two doors anyway. The door opens after a few seconds, and Mistress Penelope ushers me inside.

The inside of the workshop is at complete odds with the slightly scruffy exterior. The spotlessly clean large room has been converted into what looks like a play-dungeon. Calling it a workshop is a misnomer. It’s like something I’ve only imagined in my more erotic fantasies. Despite my non-existent experience with this type of equipment, can envisage the sorts of kinky stuff that could go on in here.

“Go through to the office, Sally,” says Mistress Penelope.

I do as she instructs. The office consists of a small desk and chair in one corner and a large leather couch taking up the length of one wall. I hesitate to sit down, feeling a confusing mixture of nervousness and arousal.

“Take off your jacket and hang it on the hook behind the door,” says Mistress Penelope.

I obey. I straighten my blouse and jeans for no reason other than I want to look smart for her.

“Hmm. You’re pretty enough, I suppose. But there are some improvements we need to make if you are going to be my assistant.”

“Um ... Sorry, Mistress ... Did you say that you want me to be your assistant?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.