Pathways to Submission: Sally - Cover

Pathways to Submission: Sally

Copyright© 2023 by Rachael Jane

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Sally is a young woman looking for a new job. A chance meeting on a crowded bus introduces her to Penelope, a professional dominatrix. Penelope needs an assistant, and although Sally is naturally submissive and not ideal what Penelope wants, she asks Sally to call her. Sally is soon in Penelope's thrall.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Interracial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys  

For three weeks Mistress, Domina and I continue with our three-way relationship with very few modifications. However, it is becoming clear to me that Domina’s enthusiasm for our games is starting to wane. She increasingly treats me more as a servant than a sexual partner. I’m somewhat relieved when Domina announces one evening that she needs to resume travelling around the country for her work, and that she and I need to call an end to our games.

Domina’s departure will give me the opportunity to explore a deeper relationship with Mistress. I’ve met nearly all of her clients by now, and only a few have refused permission for me to attend their sessions. Mistress and I work well together, although I am still learning some of the tricks of the trade. She is slowly becoming more intimate with me when we are alone, and I certainly encourage her attentions. Bizarrely, I am the one who takes the more dominant role of the two of us when we want to fuck each other, but at other times nobody could be in any doubt as to who is the Mistress and who is the slave.

The watershed moment in my sexual relationship with Mistress comes when she invites me to meet her family. I am to meet them all at a family gathering on Wednesday evening. Afterwards I’m invited to sleep over at Mistress’s apartment. By now I know more about her background. She’s the youngest child in a large wealthy family. Her relationship with her siblings is very competitive and normally Mistress has very little contact with them. But apparently the anniversary of her mother’s death is a cause for a family reunion at her father’s home.

I’m more than a little surprised when Mistress instructs me to wear my harness under my clothes for our visit. By now my harness is like a second skin to me, and wearing it has radically improved my posture. It’s impossible to slouch or slump while wearing it, and I now instinctively crouch rather than bend my back when I need to pick something up from the floor. My wardrobe of regular clothing has been changed to items that will mask the harness, or most of it, under my clothes. The baggy arms of my blouses even allow me to wear the wrist and arm cuffs underneath.

By now, I’m sufficiently under Mistress’s thrall that I don’t feel nervous at obeying her commands, even ones like wearing my harness when I meet her family. A taxi picks us up from the workshop and takes us to her father’s house. It’s a huge mansion in an upmarket area of the city. The whole place proclaims the family’s significant wealth. I gather that Mistress’s father is a partner in one of the more exclusive law firms.

A servant guides us to the room where the family is gathered. It’s a bit like walking into a room full of wild cats, each ready to fight for dominance of their territory. The greetings are formal and only the likeness of their faces gives away the fact that they are family.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.